ChibiHorsewoman Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]This was a really hard decision to make. I laugh at nearly everything. I was trying to stall a bit, but I saw that the anime picture caption game had winners chosen. So without further ado: first place [spoiler][QUOTE=Onazuma]Owner: What the Hell!? What happened to my cat!? Apparently he was shot in the back of the head with a pistol while it was eatting it's kibbles and bits... That was the smurfs new plan, death to all cats[/QUOTE][/spoiler] I loved the Smurf reference. Second- actually tie for first so let's see who posts first: [spoiler][quote name='CoLoR_Me_EviL][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"And so... After many months... Kitty finally succumbed to his crippling catnip addiction at the tender age of 3."[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote][/spoiler] I nearly pied laughing (weird joke) Real Second place: [spoiler][quote name='Amelia][FONT=Arial']"The results of underage youth exploring the Red Light District in the restricted hours...tsk tsk tsk!"[/FONT][/quote][/spoiler] Third: [spoiler][QUOTE=The Newfie][COLOR=SeaGreen]"I AM CAT, DESTROYER OF WORLDS, EATER OF KITTY NIBBLETS, FEAR ME! Meow..." 'Da Newf Oowatanite[/COLOR][/QUOTE][/spoiler] Honorable Mention because they were good: [spoiler][quote name='Nate']"Hey! Where's the cream Filling!"[/quote][/spoiler] [spoiler][quote name='Raquel']"Arggh!! Arsenic!!"[/quote][/spoiler] Well, you guys know the drill HAve at[/color][/font]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Yay I'm first ^__^ (consider this a spot holder post)[/COLOR][/FONT]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Yay I'm first ^__^ (consider this a spot holder post)[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy] Can you do that? Heh I guess so. I mean I don't know where the rule book is for this thread. Sleep deprivation rules![/color][/font]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Ookay kids! Here we go =D [IMG]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6720/peace20maker20kurogane010291it.jpg[/IMG] I look forward to your captions ^^ (I apologize for the size but my photoshop is being really weird and slow lately and I can't trust it to even resize >>) Edit: Oh no.. is it allowed to be anime? Because I know there's an actual anime picture caption contest too...[/COLOR][/FONT]
The Newfie Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [COLOR=SeaGreen]Girl: Well.... certainly wasn't expecting that... ummm... want to go out for dinner some time? 'Da Newf Oowatanite[/COLOR]
Claire Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [FONT=Arial]"T'was then discovered that all animations are made of rubber."[/FONT]
Fyxe Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [size=1][color=slategray]Girl: "Your foot smells like the dentists office..." >>[/color][/size]
Gavin Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [SIZE=1]"Alright, alright, a foot massage is neither the same ballpark, league nor sport.." [/SIZE]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [QUOTE=CoLoR_Me_EviL][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Ookay kids! Here we go =D [IMG]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6720/peace20maker20kurogane010291it.jpg[/IMG] I look forward to your captions ^^ (I apologize for the size but my photoshop is being really weird and slow lately and I can't trust it to even resize >>) Edit: Oh no.. is it allowed to be anime? Because I know there's an actual anime picture caption contest too...[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]Well, I don't see why not this time since there are already replies. [b]Girl[/b] Oh you're right! You do need a pedicure![/color][/font]
Ikillion Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Girl: "Just because I have a fetish for feet....Doesn't mean you have to shove yours into my face....or does it...?" Is it just me...Or are the picture caption games slowly taking over the world..?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Raquel Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 "Sparkles? Bubbles? Someone laced your shoe leather with LSD."
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted January 14, 2006 Author Posted January 14, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Is it just me...Or are the picture caption games slowly taking over the world..?[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote] Yes. :animeswea I'll be back... I can't think of something for this pic yet... :mad: [/FONT] [/COLOR] ----- [COLOR=Navy] [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ok, I'm back. Here I go: "Dude, I don't know how you got,'Man, I like your sandals,' mixed up with "Please knock the bejeezus out of my face with a roundhouse kick."[/FONT][/COLOR]
Annie Posted January 14, 2006 Posted January 14, 2006 [size=1][b]Random kid-[/b] "Grandma, can you tell us about this picture?" [b]Granny[/b]- "Ah yes. That was my love at first kick." [b]Kid[/b]- "I thought it was 'love at first sight'?" [b]Granny[/b]- "You're grandfather was a rough one. He had the prettiest feet."[/size]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo]I'll start this back up again, I'm really sorry it took so long ^__^; I picked this one for first place.. I don't know why, but when I read it I nearly peed myself XD[/COLOR][/FONT][QUOTE=Lix][size=1][color=slategray]Girl: "Your foot smells like the dentists office..." [/color][/size][/QUOTE] [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]For second...(though it was really really close decision!)[/FONT][/COLOR] [quote name='Gavin][Size=1'] "Alright, alright, a foot massage is neither the same ballpark, league nor sport.." [/size][/quote] [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]And lastly, I decided to tie for 3rd because I liked both of these.[/FONT][/COLOR] [quote name='Amelia']"T'was then discovered that all animations are made of rubber."[/quote] [quote name='Raquel']"Sparkles? Bubbles? Someone laced your shoe leather with LSD."[/quote] [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo] I really enjoyed reading all of your captions. And hopefully the winner posts a new picture soon. [/COLOR] [/FONT]
Fyxe Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 [size=1][color=slategray]Oh my, I'm sorry. XD Forgot I posted anything. Anyway... heh. Dentist. >> Uhhh... here's one, I guess. So... caption on. (I'll just attach it, since it's not on the internet... whatever)[/color][/size]
Gavin Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 [SIZE=1]"Where the hell did everybody go ?"[/SIZE]
TheShinje Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 [img]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3858/cousinit4pi.jpg[/img] [color=crimson]Like my sunglasses? Not too bold, are they?[/color]
Annie Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 [size=1]"Wow, so that's what Cousin It looks like...."[/size]
Ikillion Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"And thus the idea for the grudge was born."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
John Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 Girl in the background: "But anyway, I guess we'd better be getting back inside, and... um, I'm over here. No, turn around. Just listen to where my voice is coming from. No, ok, you're getting colder... colder..."
The13thMan Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 [COLOR=DarkOrange] [FONT=Century Gothic] Sesmae Street: E! True Hollwood Story: Sesame Street, C is for cocaine. Babies: Heinekin tries out a new anti aging elixer on partying frat boys...results turn out better than expected. Ooops, did the wrong picture. Girl: 1 hair...2 hair....3 hair......2 hair.....1 hair....BLASTOFF!!?!! [/FONT] [/COLOR]
Persona Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 [COLOR=SeaGreen][B]Chick on seat:[/B] -Thinking- Dude...isn't that the chick from The Ring?...Even if I die I still have better hair than her.[/COLOR]
Albert Flasher Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Girl in background: Oh god, [URL=http://www.bassinside.com/2003/february/geddy2.jpg]Geddy Lee's[/URL] drunk on my porch... again![/COLOR][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now