OtakuBoards

Rate the Sig Above You

Shi no Tenshi

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma][B]Silver_Blade:[/B] I give your set a 8/10. Really liked the way that your pictures in the avi and ban are placed: not too outstretched and strategically placed. XD Nice job, but maybe you could add in some more... excting things... like designs, templates or maybe even photoshop tutorials. X3 Seriously, experiment around and you might even come up with something great. Trust me... doing something that you have NO IDEA what your doing with it is the best way to start with PS... heck, that's how I started and look where I am! Still sucky... but getting there. :3

But anyway, great job. Totally love the angel pictures, too. Angel Sanctuary is in my <3. n.n[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo]AHAHA Pay back time !! Just kidding ! :D

Keyblade Wielder i give your set a 8½/10..
No text or special graphics but the starry rainbowy like background makes a good combination with the Fruits Basket pic.. And your avatar ain't much but what i really like was the sig so i say 8½/10... Ah i sux at these judging things[/COLOR][/FONT]

Uhooo! That's a really cool avatar!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/Short-Cuts-v02-074.jpg[/IMG]

[COLOR=#656446][spoiler]Alright, I was just kidding. Out of the 10+ Bleach avatars I made, that one has got to be my favorite. I used it for a while 'cause I liked it so very, very much! Seeing another member sport an avatar I made really warms my heart. *sniff, sniff* Thank you, dear [b]anime_dark[/b], for using that avatar! *bows*[/spoiler]

The banner's really great, too. Not because it's from Bleach, but 'cause the colors are really do stand out. The dimensions are pretty rad as well; width>>height is the way to go! It ain't busy but it's not dull, it's simple but it's well made. Very good. (It could use a border, though.)

[b]9/10[/b][/COLOR]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Lol Delta, you comment your own creation.

Btw, I give Delta's banner a 7.8/10. Well, it doesn't get a high scores from me mainly because of it's blurry pics. Of course I know that the blur is the main attraction for the banner. But then in a way, that blurry effect kinda annoys my eye. Especially on Motoko's right (my view) side. If you could just reduce a bit of it's blur.

Also, most of it's writing didn't seemed to relate much to the banner's pics. I might gave you a greater points if you made them based on GITS.

But the disappear-reappear effect of the writing's cool, the banner's dimension's perfectly fine and the selection of pics on the banner fits perfectly. That's a plus scores for your magnificent banner Delta!

Overall, your sig deserves 8/10. The writings above and below the banner contribute the point too, their positions fits well and appeals my eyes as well. Simple, yet not dull.

Anyway, it's just an unprofessional comment from me. :animeblus

EDIT: Don't mind my avi, I haven't changed because.....well.....varied reasons.....[/FONT]

dude, your sig, gets a 7.2 from me cause:

Pros
----------
the colours look good, and they are well placed.

it couldnt score the remaining 2.8, to get a ten because:

Cons
-----------
the colours are so dark that i couldnt read the text even with my glasses on! =/

thank you for your time, i hope this helped, plx rate mine.

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Gekkou, i give your avatar and sig combo a 7.7/10..

Your sig has a nice background and the picture was placed perfectly.. But the font you used for your name wasn't really standing out.. And why did you put it sideways? Was it ment to be attractive? Your avatar is attractive but it is just a croped out version of the sig...[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Outstanding banner and avatar set, Anime_Dark. *Applause* Outstanding, I say.... lovely. n.n

This time around, I rate your banner and avatar set 9/10. 9 out of 10!!! It totally amazed me how your banner and avatar look. I love the texture that your background has... simply amazing... and the glow that your picture and text has... astounding. The Ichigo picture is at just the right angle and it matches with the color of blue. Lovely... just lovely.

Your avatar is wonderful, too. Just the right angle of the picture and for some reason... it totally goes with you banner!! Kudos to Delta, the Art Master!! XD

Again, 9/10. Lovely, I say again... can't wait to see more awesome banners and avatars like this! n.n[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

K.W, Not a giant fan of FB, but your siggy still rules. I give it a 8.9 because of the wonderful colours and angles of the characters. For some reason, it really appeals to me.

I give you avi a 8.6 because of the happiness she gives off. Smile is one of my fave words :animesmil and the Colours are beautiful as ever in this one too.

[QUOTE]I'll give yours a seven. Good because its a Naruto avatar. But three point deduction for the inclusion of Sasuke.[/QUOTE]
I had him orginally, but I could only have one colorbar and I couldn't figurs out how to attach him.

^I'll give you an 8.9 repeating, I use to love that show!^

[quote name='Samurai Mix']^^^ I really like yours an 8/10.I have no idea who the little guy is supposed to be. I love your usernname on your banner.[/quote]

uhmm.. that is me... ^^;; the guy in my avatar and my banner is me...

^__^V

---------------

woah!! Naruto... ^__^d .. pwetty colorful... me give ya a 7/10 ..

[size=1]I really hate to spoil all the fun, but this thread is getting really spammy. If things don't improve, I will be forced to close it down, as all the replies are now one line long.

The entire purpose of this thread is to provide useful help to people and tell them what they did well and poorly in their signature. From your reply, I expect the critiqued person to know what is wrong exactly with their signature/avatar. Here's a great example of what you should be doing:
[QUOTE=Baron Samedi][size=1]The 'W' symbol could be sharper, but overall image quality is good [for both banner and avatar]. Because the background is black, a sharp and well-defined border is more difficult to pick out, but you really should have one, even if you can only see it across the chest of that guy in your picture - which is how I knew you didn't have one. Additionally, centering a signature [or at least the banner] is normally a lot better in my opinion, unless it is a really small banner which is meant to be positioned left/right. Your banner is the full 500 limit, so really, it should be centered.

7/10[/size][/QUOTE]I'll give this thread one more chance, and then it's over. I really hate to close a thread with such potential to help, but if all that's happening is "Nice job, kewl!", then I'll close it. Thanks for your patience.[/size]

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1]Hmm, a promotional banner. Predominantly in different shades of red too.

I love using red but I feel that there's too much of it in your banner, especially in the solid red space on the right. Compared with the relatively busier left side, everything on the right looks stark and lacking. I suggest you move the cartoon and its caption a bit to the left and crop all that red blank space out. Let them cover part of the left image's hair, that way you get a more balanced banner.

Also, since the cartoon has colors other than red and black, try applying them (non-black/red) shades into the text and (if possible) the left background image. A thicker border would work nicely too.

[b]6/10[/b]
Your banner has potential. Abuse it!
(best of luck! :))[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Your banners are as lovely as ever, Delta.

Even though it doesn't have much going on, it represents what your trying to say: that the handicap battles are coming soon!! XD

Anyways, about the rating-ness... it seems that your images have no flaws and that you've put a lot of time into this. But, one thing really bugs me: the plain-ness of it. I really don't know what to say... but maybe you could add a little bit more Delta (lol XD) to it? Kinda make it more... crazeh. XD And the border... maybe make it black and another color... just to make it stand out more. n.n

8.5/10. Lovely, Dear... just lovely. n.n[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]