OtakuBoards

Rate the Sig Above You

Shi no Tenshi

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like your sig. It has as very nice background. The only problem is that the words are hard to read.

I give it a 8/10

P.S. I fix my sig and avatar by make two new ones with a different graphics program. Plus there is a different theam.

[size=1][font=georgia]Not bad Cat14. The purple theme looks good, and the images 'fit.' I see a border, which is a big plus. The thing that only really bugs me is the font; it's on the border of being hard to read, and just by my taste it seems too 'plain.' I don't know if people spell sense with a c in other places, but if they don't, I see a spelling error. :P

My Rating : [b]8/10[/b][/size][/font]

[color=#AFF2348][size=1][b]Nomura.:[/b] Your signature is soft on the eyes and tends to use darker colors. It flow easily besides as the beginning, and has a comfortable feel with the rivialry in Naruto. However, at the start, the blue doesn't flow well into the black.

7.5./10.[/color][/size]

Yeah well, That's not the artist's fault. I wanted it like that. heh.

You get a 6.8. Your's is hard to read the text, and a little too dark when it comes to the boy on the right. Please, none else rate my sig, you've done it enough, LOL. :animesmil

[QUOTE=Nomura]Yeah well, That's not the artist's fault. I wanted it like that. heh.

You get a 6.8. Your's is hard to read the text, and a little too dark when it comes to the boy on the right. Please, none else rate my sig, you've done it enough, LOL. :animesmil[/QUOTE]
[size=1]If I'm not mistaken, I thought the point was the change signatures and then repost, rather than posting with the same avatar/banner.

Aizen -- it's absolutely stunning. I'm giving you a 10/10 on it, and I bet Epsilon made it for you (not, erm... dissing your skill, lol). Great work on it -- it's all perfect. All of it.[/size]

[color=AFF2123][size=1][b]Retri:[/b] Of course she did. I don't HAVE any skill, so there's nothing to diss. XD

Anyway.

[b]Nomad Tical:[/b] The banner is too small, and too inversed to really tell what the image is. Maybe if you were to enlarge it and maybe Inverse the avatar instead, it would look better.

[i]Banner:[/i] 4/10.
[i]Avatar:[/i] 6.10.[/color][/size]

[color=#333333]Oh my. If Nomura's got 7.5/10 then Aizen's is a definate 10 (no offense to Nomura's banner of course, I just like Aizen's [i]much[/i] more).

[b]Aizen:[/b] Your banner and signature is just all around lovely. I love the glow of the Asian writing and the colours used in it work perfectly with eachother. A wonderful job.

[CENTER][strike]10/10[/strike]. A perfect signature.

[b][size=1]EDIT:[/b] Just noticed the text in the bottom right. If you're going to have a font that small, I suggest using a pixel font (although I know Retri would disagree ;P).[/size][/center]

[center]9.7/10. ><"[/color][/CENTER]

[b]White:[/b] There's not a whole lot to really judge on here, but what is here is great. It's just... fun to look at passing through posts, heh. I don't see anything in your set that I don't like. 10/10.

(Also, can I see the stock you used, just out of curiosity?)

EDIT: Blah, he got to it first.

[b]Oblivion:[/b] Both pictures are very low quality. The one in your sig is pretty cool, but the quality just makes it almost grating to look at, heh. I'm not even sure what the pic in your avatar is, though. XP And both need some sort of border. 5/10.

[size=1]Just as a reminder: put in a bit more critique and reasoning behind the rating. I'm seeing more and more [B]"It looks awesome! 8/10!"[/B] and less[B] "...but the right side of the banner feels bland and unbalanced. Still, it earns 8/10."[/B] I don't want this thread to degenerate into a useless popularity contest where people post to boost their ego.

Try to make this an opportunity to fix your banner and avatar without having to make a thread to do so.[/size]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed][B]John:[/B] I really like the way that you placed the pictures on your banner and avatar. For some reason, pictures that are placed on the side look a lot better than when they're placed in the middle. You're border colors really match very well with the colors of the picture; the blend in. One thing I do have to say, though: To me, the picture looks kind of.... pixilated... for some odd reason. It might be just me, but I think it is, though just a little bit... You're banners still very awesome, though. It made me laugh and I just adore Superman.

9.5/10 Just because... :P

Although, I have to say... Kudos to White on the awesome Alphonse banner and avi set. The red and white really blend with the picture for some odd, mysterious reason.... Anyways, I really like it. You did a great job. X3

<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[color=AFF1238][size=1][b]Keyblade Wielder.:[/b] Overall, it doesn't look too bad at first glance. Upon deeper inspection, Chi is a bit out of focus and rough on the edges. The background flows well, and the only problem I really have is the size. I think a smaller picture of Chi and a smaller background would look much better.

8.4/10.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1]Well, why the hell not. I've got a new set, anyway.

[B]Spency-Wency:[/B] I can really see that your skill with making banners is improving, because I think this one is lovely. I can't see any flaws with the picture (Is that....Renji?) and how you blended it with the background at all. The only thing that bothers me is the text, and it's something I've noticed a lot in most of your banners. I love that style of text and I use it on my own larger scale graphics, but I think it would look so much better if you could make the edges smother, by switching on your anti-alias or something.
[B]Edit:[/B] Oops, forgot rating. Stupid me. 9.5555555/10 ^_~

As for the avatar, dearest Lei works her magic once again. Damn, I wish that girl would give me some of her skills. u_u

*will be killed because of the Spency-Wency, but it was worth it*[/SIZE][/COLOR]

9.5/10 I really love the colors. It all goes together really well. The image fits in really well too. :)

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][size=1]jigglyness, please elaborate in your posts as to what exactly you like. Praise does nothing for the artist if you don't explain. Be sure to read the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52171][b]Art Studio Rules[/b][/url] rules and the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][B]OB Official Rules[/B][/url] to get into the swing of things around here.

- Retribution[/size][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Well done [B]jigglyness[/B], the colours in your banner are very nice. the avi complements the banner well. i like the text in the banner as well as the character u used (i dont know who they are :animeswea ) I also like the two fonts you used, they go well together. Overall i really like your set, 9.5/10 awesome job.[/COLOR]