OtakuBoards

Rate the Sig Above You

Shi no Tenshi

ISHIDA!! I really like the purple (since it's my favorite color and all) the blue butterflies are really nice. But unfortunately it takes away the attention from ishida's beauitful face. The brushing is well done though. The avi is really good also, it was the first thing my eyes caught attention to, so that's good. ^_^

overall I give you an 8/10. good job. :)

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][b]jigglyness[/b] your banners/avatars never really cease to fail my interest. This set is no different. The usage of tones and dark colors is in perfect balance with great contrast. However, there's one little thing that bothers me about the banner; no border. Yes, I know the effect of the banner and it is really creative. But the other side of the banner feels like it's lacking solid cut-off..if you understand. Other than that, the expression of the character seems to fit so well with the mood of colors and tones, I will have to give you an 8/10.[/size]

[color=dimgray][size=1]

8/10.

The pics really cool. Soul Calibuer III is great and that's a good petrayal of the character, but the text is strange and hard to read. I still like it though.

Aswell, Rush.... Rush is great.
[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=The Boss][color=dimgray][size=1]

8/10.

The pics really cool. Soul Calibuer III is great and that's a good petrayal of the character, but the text is strange and hard to read. I still like it though.

Aswell, Rush.... Rush is great.
[/color][/size][/QUOTE]

...there is no Soul Calibur anywhere in my sig. That's TOS, m friend.

Also, jigglyness, love the banner and avatar, most superb. The little banner thing underneath.... not so hot. 8/10

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Lonley Figher, I like your words in your sig, but it is plain looking and had this not been the "Rate The Sig Above You" thread, I would have looked right over it @_@ so the words are sweet, but the sig all in all, not very interesting or exciting. Out of 10? I'd give it a 2 or a 3. Sorry ^___^;;; graphics are important for eyecatchingness.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1][i]Shakespeare got to get paid, son.[/i]

Hillarious. Every time I read your banner, I laugh. Heh..

The mocking, simple, 'gangsta' qualities of this banner deserve applause.

*Claps*

Not much else to say, but I'd definitely give your signature an 8/10 for sheer humor.

[:[/size]

Sakurasuka, I have always loved your sig-avi combo. Both have that really cool line effect thing which is super nifty. Both have a very cool looking pic of that girl's face and the writing looks good, nice border. The text is okay, not particularly in my taste, but it sounds cool nonetheless. 10/10

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Wow... I really like your sig, Darky Dee. It's so.. amazing.

I like the way that you enlarged the picture of Roxas and put the smaller pictures on the side. It adds a very nice touch and makes you want to look at it. I really like the way that you made the little picture shoot thing... it's very nice.

Your avi is very interesting as well. I think I've seen it before... ah yes! I remember... that Retribution's version of an avatar! XD Anywho, it's very interesting and makes me interested in it.

Overall: 9.5 /10. Very nice. =D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]Jig, I'm amazed. Beautiful signature!

I'd give the banner and avater a 9/10. And the quote goes perfect.

The only thing I have a problem with is the right and left edges of the banner has a little problem. There's a few pixels outside of the 'image' [;

But that's not big deal.[/size]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma][B]The_Mix_Breed:[/B] I must say.. why don't you give us artists more reasons as why you think it's awesome? I'm sure a lot of people would be more happy. n.n

Anywho, I'm liking your SasuNaru banner. For one, it's because of Sasuke and Naruto (dur) XD. Another reason is the colors... it makes me all giddy and happy because of all the colors. XD Nice way that you did it, too.

As for your avi... not really liking it. It's all blurry and pixilated and I have to squint just to see it. Maybe you could do something to it? I dunno... XP

Anywho.. [B]Overall:[/B] 8.5/10[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I really like the colors although where the two different colors clash, it needs to be blended together more smoothly. and try not to have the scanlines through the face. The main stock is also a but oversaturated but i'm loving the dashed border. overall a 8.5/10 <3

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][QUOTE=Retribution][size=1]I really hate to spoil all the fun, but this thread is getting really spammy. If things don't improve, I will be forced to close it down, as all the replies are now one line long.

The entire purpose of this thread is to provide useful help to people and tell them what they did well and poorly in their signature. From your reply, I expect the critiqued person to know what is wrong exactly with their signature/avatar. Here's a great example of what you should be doing:
I'll give this thread one more chance, and then it's over. I really hate to close a thread with such potential to help, but if all that's happening is "Nice job, kewl!", then I'll close it. Thanks for your patience.[/size][/QUOTE]
That should spell it out for everyone.

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/FONT]