Rhym Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Someone, stop me, please! I need an intervention meeting! 1. Pick a Band or Artist: [b]Ayreon[/b] (dispenser of awesome Prog Metal epics) 2. Are you male or female: [b]Ye Courtyard Minstrel Boy[/b] 3. Describe yourself: [b]The First Man On Earth[/b] 4. How do some people feel about you: [b]The Stranger From Within[/b] 5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: [b]Evil Devolution[/b] 6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: [b]Actual Fantasy[/b] 7. Describe where you want to be: [b]Tower of Hope[/b] 8. Describe how you love: [b]Nature's Dance[/b] 9. What would you ask if you had just one wish: [b]My House On Mars[/b] 10. Share a few words of wisdom: [b]Sleeper Awake[/b] 11. Now say goodbye: [b]Another Time, Another Space[/b][/FONT][/COLOR]
Shadow Faux Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 [QUOTE=Linkk]Here's a fun game. You pick a band or artist and answer the questions using only song names from that band or artist! It's fun and can be played many times! 1. Pick a Band or Artist:[COLOR=Purple]Europe[/COLOR] 2.Are you male or female:[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Girl From Lebanon[/COLOR] 3.Describe yourself: [COLOR=SeaGreen]Superstitious[/COLOR] 4. How do some people feel about you:[COLOR=SandyBrown]More Than Meets The Eye[/COLOR] 5.Desscribe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: [COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Danger On The Track[/COLOR] 6.Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: [COLOR=Olive]Hero[/COLOR] 7.Describe where you want to be: [COLOR=Blue]Paradize Bay[/COLOR] 8.Describe how you love: [COLOR=DimGray]'Til My Heart Beats Down Your Door[/COLOR] 9.What would you ask if you had just one wish:[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Open Your Heart[/COLOR] 10.Share a few words of wisdome: [COLOR=Sienna]Got To Have Faith[/COLOR] 11.Now say goodbye: Farewell[/QUOTE] [COLOR=DarkGreen]1 Green Day[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkRed]2 She[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]3 American Idiot[/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]4 Poprocks and Coke[/COLOR] [COLOR=DimGray]5 Geek Stink Breath[/COLOR] [COLOR=YellowGreen]6 St. Jimmy[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]7 Minority[/COLOR] 8 Hitchin' a Ride [COLOR=Orange]9 King for a day (or queen in my case)[/COLOR] [COLOR=MediumTurquoise]10 Are we the waiting[/COLOR] [COLOR=Purple]11. Good Riddance (time of your life)[/COLOR]
2010DigitalBoy Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 [QUOTE=Rhym]Someone, stop me, please! I need an intervention meeting! [/quote] Never! Im gunna do Green Day, only stuff from International Superhits 1.Pick and band/artist: Green Day 2. Are you male or female: She (actually Im a guy, but thats the best I could do) 3.Describe yourself: Walking Contradiction 4. How do some people feel about you: Basket Case 5.Describe your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend: Nice Guys Finish Last 6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: Stuck With Me 7.Describe where you want to be: Macy's Day Parade 8.Describe how you love: Welcome To Paradise (XD) 9. What would you ask if you had just one wish: Poprocks & Coke 10.Share a few words of wisdome: Warning 11. Now say goodbye: Good Riddance EDIT: Oh my god! She did it at the same time!
Shinmaru Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 Again? Why not! 1. Pick a Band or Artist: Pixies 2. Are you male or female: "Here Comes Your Man" 3. Describe yourself: "I'm Amazed" 4. How do some people feel about you: "Where Is My Mind?" 5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: "Silver" 6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: (If I had one.) "La La Love You" 7. Describe where you want to be: "Planet of Sound" 8. Describe how you love: "Head On" 9. What would you ask if you had just one wish: "No. 13 Baby" 10. Share a few words of wisdom: "Gouge Away" 11. Now say goodbye: "Blown Away"
Onix Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Man, this thing is kind of addictive... [B]1. Pick a Band or Artist:[/B] Barenaked Ladies [B]2.Are you male or female:[/B] Brian Wilson [B]3.Describe yourself:[/B] It's Only Me (The Wizard of Magicland) [B]4. How do some people feel about you:[/B] What A Good Boy [B]5.Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:[/B] It's All Been Done [B]6.Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend:[/B] Be My Yoko Ono [B]7.Describe where you want to be:[/B] The Old Apartment [B]8.Describe how you love:[/B] Falling For The First Time [B]9.What would you ask if you had just one wish:[/B] If I Had $1000000 [B]10.Share a few words of wisdom:[/B] Get In Line [B]11.Now say goodbye:[/B] Thanks That Was Fun[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Claire Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 [FONT=Arial]Sure, sure! So much for explaining things, I just don't feel like it anymore. 1. Pick a Band or Artist: [B]Siouxsie and the Banshees[/B] 2. Are you male or female: [B]She's a Carnival[/B] 3. Describe yourself: [B]Lonely One [/B] 4. How do some people feel about you: [B]Silly Thing [/B] 5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: [B]Not Forgotten [/B] 6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: [B]Candyman[/B] 7. Describe where you want to be: [B]Paradise Place[/B] 8. Describe how you love: [B]Kiss Them For Me [/B] 9. What would you ask if you had just one wish: [B]The Sweetest Chill [/B] 10. Share a few words of wisdom: [B]Blow The House Down [/B] 11. Now say goodbye: [B]Lullaby[/B] Alternatively; 1. Placebo 2. Scared of [B]Girl[/B]s 3. Passive Aggressive 4. Teenage Angst 5. Sleeping With Ghosts 6. My Sweet Prince 7. English Summer Rain 8. I'll Be Yours 9. Second Sight 10. Protect Me From What I Want 11. The Bitter End OH, two in one post! What choo gon' do, then? Oh well. [/FONT]
Rhym Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Hi, it's me again. Have you seen my self-control anywhere? 1. Pick a Band or Artist: [b]Kamelot[/b] 2. Are you male or female: [b]King's Eyes[/b] 3. Describe yourself: [b]Once In A Dream[/b] 4. How do some people feel about you: [b]The Haunting (Somewhere In Time)[/b] 5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: [b]Interlude II: Un Assassinio Malto Silenzioso[/b] 6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: [b]The Mourning After (Carry On)[/b] 7. Describe where you want to be: [b]Across The Highlands[/b] 8. Describe how you love: [b]The Edge of Paradise[/b] 9. What would you ask if you had just one wish: [b]Temples of Gold[/b] 10. Share a few words of wisdom: [b]Nothing Ever Dies[/b] 11. Now say goodbye: [b]Don't You Cry[/b][/FONT][/COLOR]
BlueYoshi Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 [color=darkred]I was pretty drunk when I did this yesterday, which explain Roots Manuva (wtf?). Here goes again with a band that rocks like fifty times more... Artist: Panic! at the Disco Male or female: Boys Will Be Boys Describe yourself: I Write Sins Not Tragedies How people feel about you: Relax, Relapse Describe your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend: Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: I Constantly Thank God For Esteban Describe where you want to be: Camisado Describe how you love: Nails For Breakfast And Tacks For Snacks What you'd ask for with a single wish: Intermission Share a few words of wisdom: The Only Difference Betweem Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Say goodbye: Build God, Then We'll Talk[/color]
Goodbye, Face Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 [quote name='Rhym][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Someone, stop me, please! I need an intervention meeting![/color'][/font][/quote] [font=trebuchet ms]Rhym, your family is very worried about you and you need to stop your bad habits before you kill yourself. ;_; 1. Pick a Band or Artist: [b]Apocalypse Hoboken[/b] 2. Are you male or female: [b]Dick Van Dyke[/b] 3. Describe yourself: [b]I'm At Least Eight Things[/b] 4. How do some people feel about you: [b]Submissive Wetter[/b] :) 5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: [b]Legs of an Asian[/b] 6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: [b]Lonely Socks[/b] 7. Describe where you want to be: [b]SS Decontrol[/b] 8. Describe how you love: [b]God D*mn That's Love[/b] 9. What would you ask if you had just one wish: [b]One Last Tasty Morsel[/b] 10. Share a few words of wisdom: [b]Make Them Die Slowly[/b] 11. Now say goodbye: [b]Take Your Bow[/b][/FONT]
Guest Hollie Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 :sleep: :animeangr :D :cool: :animeblus :animeknow 1. Pick a Band or Artist:Mariah Carey 2. Are you male or female: I didn't steal your boyfriend.AND Im not gay.^_^ 3. Describe yourself: You know you love me. 4. How do some people feel about you: They love me 5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: I stole him ^_^ 6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: I stole him too.^_^ 7. Describe where you want to be: In heaven. 8. Describe how you love: You are always on my mind. 9. What would you ask if you had just one wish: To be a billionaire. :catgirl: 10. Share a few words of wisdom: Wait 'till they're sleeping then cut it off.^_^ 11. Now say goodbye: GOODBYE!sayonara.adios.zai jian.(WAAH)>my lang. heehee..just kidding..
2010DigitalBoy Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 Im going to attempt Linkin Park 1. Pick a Band or Artist: Linkin Park 2. Are you male or female: By Myself 3. Describe yourself: Forgotten 4. How do some people feel about you: 5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Pushing Me Away 6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: A Place For My Head 7. Describe where you want to be: Somewhere I Belong 8. Describe how you love: High Voltage or Hit The Floor XD 9. What would you ask if you had just one wish: Points of Authority XD 10. Share a few words of wisdom: Easier To Run 11. Now say goodbye: Don't Stay That went quite well.
Dodeca Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 1. Pick a Band or Artist: [I]Muse[/I] 2. Are you male or female: [I]Fillip[/I] 3. Describe yourself: [I]Ruled By Secrecy[/I] 4. How do some people feel about you: [I]Stockholm Syndrome[/I] (Indeed... I've had many a hostage in my time. :cross: ) 5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: [I]Plug In Baby[/I] (Eww... :animedepr ) 6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: [I]Overdue[/I] 7. Describe where you want to be: [I]Falling Away With You[/I] 8. Describe how you love: [I]Endlessly[/I] 9. What would you ask if you had just one wish: [I]Apocalypse Please[/I] (Heh... maybe not.) 10. Share a few words of wisdom: [I]Hate This & I'll Love You[/I] 11. Now say goodbye: [I]Escape[/I]
Ezekiel Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 [SIZE=1]Alright, I'll give this a go... 1. Pick a Band or Artist: [B]Nightwish[/B] 2. Are you male or female: [B]She is my Sin[/B] 3. Describe yourself: [B]Dark Chest of Wonders[/B] 4. How do some people feel about you: [B]Sadness in the Night[/B] 5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: [B]The Riddler[/B] 6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: [B]Nymphomaniac Fantasia[/B] [I]Oh Gods, I'm so sorry...I couldn't resist.[/I] 7. Describe where you want to be: [B]Gethsemane[/B] (Because it...sounds cool?) 8. Describe how you love: [B]Wanderlust[/B] 9. What would you ask if you had just one wish: [B]Wish I Had an Angel[/B] 10. Share a few words of wisdom: [B]Bless the Child[/B] 11. Now say goodbye: [B]Over the Hills and Far Away[/B] Well, that was surprisingly enjoyable =D[/SIZE]
Retribution Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 [size=1]I don't really know most of the bands posted here, so I'm going to contribute to the mainstream. :3 [b]1. Pick a Band or Artist:[/b] Radiohead [b]2.Are you male or female:[/b] Kid A [b]3.Describe yourself:[/b] Paranoid Android [b]4. How do some people feel about you:[/b] High And Dry [b]5.Desscribe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:[/b] Life In A Glass House [b]6.Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend:[/b] Optimistic [b]7.Describe where you want to be:[/b] Black Star [b]8.Describe how you love:[/b] Everything In Its Right Place [b]9.What would you ask if you had just one wish:[/b] Fitter Happier [b]10.Share a few words of wisdom:[/b] How To Disappear Completely [b]11.Now say goodbye:[/b] Street Spirit (Fade Out)[/size]
Gavin Posted January 30, 2006 Posted January 30, 2006 [SIZE=1]Let's have another go. [B]1. Pick a Band or Artist:[/B] Thin Lizzy [B]2.Are you male or female:[/B] Return of the Farmer's Son [B]3.Describe yourself:[/B] Soldier of Fortune [B]4. How do some people feel about you:[/B] Killer on the Loose [B]5.Desscribe your ex-girlfriend:[/B] Renegade [B]6.Describe your current girlfriend:[/B] She Knows [B]7.Describe where you want to be:[/B] Hollywood [B]8.Describe how you love:[/B] Wild One [B]9.What would you ask if you had just one wish:[/B] The Boys Are Back in Town [B]10.Share a few words of wisdom:[/B] Are you Ready [B]11.Now say goodbye:[/B] Me and the Boys Were Wondering How the Girls Are Getting Home Tonight[/SIZE]
Albert Flasher Posted January 30, 2006 Posted January 30, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna][B]1. Pick a Band or Artist:[/B] The Tragically Hip [B] 2.Are you male or female: [/B]Emperor Penguin [B] 3.Describe yourself:[/B] The Dark Canuck [B] 4. How do some people feel about you: [/B]Scared [B] 5.Desscribe your ex-girlfriend: [/B]So Hard Done By [B] 6.Describe your current girlfriend:[/B] Thompson Girl [B] 7.Describe where you want to be:[/B] One Night in Copenhegan [B] 8.Describe how you love:[/B] An Inch and Hour [B] 9.What would you ask if you had just one wish: [/B]Save the Planet [B] 10.Share a few words of wisdom:[/B] Escape is at the Hands of the Traveling Man [B]11.Now say goodbye: [/B]Vapour Trails[/COLOR][/FONT]
Rhym Posted January 30, 2006 Posted January 30, 2006 [quote name='RiflesAtRecess']Rhym, your family is very worried about you and you need to stop your bad habits before you kill yourself. ;_;[/quote][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Leave me alone! You don't know me! Sixth (I think) time around! This time: In Finnish! 1. Pick a Band or Artist: [b]Finntroll[/b] (Folk Metal songs about being a troll!) 2. Are you male or female: [b]Eliytres[/b] (I think he was one of the legendary leaders of the trolls, second only to Rivfader) 3. Describe yourself: [b]Fiskarens Fiende[/b] (I believe this means Enemy of the Fishermen. I only said that because it's awesome that they have a song about being enemies of fishermen) 4. How do some people feel about you: [b]Nattfödd[/b] (Nightborn) 5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: [b]Människopesten[/b] (The Human Plague) 6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: [b]Rök[/b] (Smoke. You see, because my current relationship is as insubstantial as such. Poetic!) 7. Describe where you want to be: [b]Marknadvisan[/b] (The Market Song) 8. Describe how you love: [b]Trollhammaren[/b] (The Troll Hammer! Catchiest song EVER!) 9. What would you ask if you had just one wish: [b]Det Iskalla Trollblodet[/b] (The Icecold Trollblood) 10. Share a few words of wisdom: [b]Jaktens Tid[/b] (Time of the Hunt) 11. Now say goodbye: [b]Vindfärd[/b] (Windjourney)[/FONT][/COLOR]
Lady Asphyxia Posted January 30, 2006 Posted January 30, 2006 [font=Arial][size=2][b][1][/b] Pick a Band or Artist: [b]End of Fashion [/b][b] [2][/b] Are you male or female:[color=SandyBrown] She's Love[/color] [b][3] [/b]Describe yourself: [color=SeaGreen]Rough Diamonds[/color] [b] [4] [/b]How do some people feel about you: [color=DarkOrchid]Too Careful[/color] [b] [5][/b] Desscribe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=2][color=MediumTurquoise][/color][/size][/font][font=Arial] [/font][font=Arial][size=2][color=Red]Lock Up Your Daughters[/color][/size][/font][font=Arial][size=2] [b] [6] [/b]Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: [color=Blue]O Yeah[/color] [b] [7][/b] Describe where you want to be:[color=YellowGreen] [/color][/size][/font][font=Arial][size=2][color=YellowGreen][/color][/size][/font][font=Arial][size=2][color=YellowGreen]In Denial[/color] [b] [8][/b] Describe how you love: [color=Plum]The Game[/color] [b] [9][/b] What would you ask if you had just one wish: [color=MediumTurquoise]Be Like That[/color] [b] [10][/b] Share a few words of wisdom: [color=Teal]Seize The Day[/color] [b][11][/b] Now say goodbye:[color=SlateGray] Anymore[/color][/size][/font]
Shinmaru Posted January 30, 2006 Posted January 30, 2006 One more time? Sure, why not... 1. Pick a Band or Artist: Cocteau Twins 2. Are you male or female: "The Hollow Men" 3. Describe yourself: "Cherry-Coloured Funk" 4. How do some people feel about you: "Blind Dumb Deaf" 5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: "Sugar Hiccup" 6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: "Seekers Who Are Lovers" 7. Describe where you want to be: "Heaven or Las Vegas" 8. Describe how you love: "Five Ten Fiftyfold" 9. What would you ask if you had just one wish: "Frou-Frou Foxes In Midsummer Fires" 10. Share a few words of wisdom: "Know Who You Are At Every Age" 11. Now say goodbye: "Pitch the Baby"
Gavin Posted January 30, 2006 Posted January 30, 2006 [SIZE=1]Like Mike said, why not ? [B]1. Pick a Band or Artist:[/B] Michael Jackson [B]2.Are you male or female:[/B] Man in the Mirror [B]3.Describe yourself:[/B] Smooth Criminal [B]4. How do some people feel about you:[/B] Thriller [B]5.Desscribe your ex-girlfriend:[/B] Dirty Diana [B]6.Describe your current girlfriend:[/B] You Rock My World [B]7.Describe where you want to be:[/B] Break of Dawn [B]8.Describe how you love:[/B] Don?t Stop ?Til You Get Enough [B]9.What would you ask if you had just one wish:[/B] One More Chance [B]10.Share a few words of wisdom:[/B] You Are Not Alone [B]11.Now say goodbye:[/B] Beat It[/SIZE]
Rhym Posted January 31, 2006 Posted January 31, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Seventh time around! This is getting kinda sad! 1. Pick a Band or Artist: [b]Yngwie Johann Malmsteen[/b] (The pioneer of shredding!) 2. Are you male or female: [b]Brothers[/b] 3. Describe yourself: [b]I Am A Viking[/b] 4. How do some people feel about you: [b]Little Savage[/b] 5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: [b]Crash and Burn[/b] 6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: [b]Far Beyond the Sun[/b] 7. Describe where you want to be: [b]Marching Out[/b] 8. Describe how you love: [b]Don't Let It End[/b] 9. What would you ask if you had just one wish: [b]Never Die[/b] 10. Share a few words of wisdom: [b]Now Your Ships Are Burned[/b] 11. Now say goodbye: [b]I'll See the Light, Tonight[/b][/FONT][/COLOR]
DeadSeraphim Posted January 31, 2006 Posted January 31, 2006 [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]1. Pick a Band or Artist: Nine Inch Nails 2. Are you male or female: Mr Self Destruct 3. Describe yourself: Ruiner 4. How do some people feel about you: Complication 5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Ripe (with Decay) 6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: I'm Looking Forward to Joining You Finally 7. Describe where you want to be: Closer 8. Describe how you love: We're In This Together 9. What would you ask if you had just one wish: I Do Not Want This 10. Share a few words of wisdom: Where is Everybody? 11. Now say goodbye: The Way Out is Through[/font][/color][/size]
2010DigitalBoy Posted January 31, 2006 Posted January 31, 2006 Another crazy one, I would use more vulgar titles, but this is a kid's site 1. Pick a Band or Artist: GWAR 2. Are you male or female: Bad Bad Men 3. Describe yourself: Anti-Anti-Christ 4. How do some people feel about you: Sick of You 5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Friend 6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: (All the titles are about mutilation and carnage, I can't do this) 7. Describe where you want to be: Abyss of Woe 8. Describe how you love: Sexecutioner! (XD) 9. What would you ask if you had just one wish: The Apes of Wrath 10. Share a few words of wisdom: Rock n Roll Never Felt So Good 11. Now say goodbye: Time For Death
Linkk Posted January 31, 2006 Author Posted January 31, 2006 Another one! Glad to see people are enjoying this! 1.Pick a band or artist: [COLOR=Navy]Ozzy Osbourne[/COLOR] 2. Are you male or female:[COLOR=Purple]Devil's Daughter[/COLOR] 3.Describe yourself: [COLOR=SeaGreen]I don't Want To Change The World[/COLOR] 4.How do some people feel about you:[COLOR=Blue]Secret Loser[/COLOR] 5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: [COLOR=DimGray]No More Tears[/COLOR] 6. Dscribe your current boyfriend/girlfriend: [COLOR=DarkRed]Miracle Man[/COLOR] 7.Describe where you want to be: [COLOR=Cyan]Back On Earth[/COLOR] 8.Describe how you love: [COLOR=SandyBrown]Believer[/COLOR] 9.What would you ask if you had just one wish: [COLOR=RoyalBlue]I just want you[/COLOR] 10.Share a few words of wisdom: [COLOR=Purple]You can't kill Rock 'N Roll[/COLOR] 11. Now say goodbye: [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]See You On The Other Side[/COLOR]
Random Posted January 31, 2006 Posted January 31, 2006 [SIZE=1]Heh...might as well... [B]1. Pick a Band or Artist:[/B] [COLOR=Purple]Pink[/COLOR] [B]2.Are you male or female:[/B] [COLOR=Purple]Lonely Girl[/COLOR] (I'm not, but no "guy" titles...) [B]3.Describe yourself:[/B] [COLOR=Purple]Missundaztood[/COLOR] [B]4. How do some people feel about you:[/B] [COLOR=Purple]Trouble[/COLOR] [B]5.Desscribe your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend:[/B] [COLOR=Purple]Just Like a Pill, Misery, Hell Wit Ya[/COLOR] [B]6.Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:[/B] [COLOR=Purple]Private Show, Respect, Save My Life[/COLOR] [B]7.Describe where you want to be:[/B] [COLOR=Purple]Gone to California[/COLOR] [B]8.Describe how you love:[/B] [COLOR=Purple]Last to Know[/COLOR] [B]9.What would you ask if you had just one wish:[/B] [COLOR=Purple]Let Me Let You Know, Get the Party Started[/COLOR] [B]10.Share a few words of wisdom:[/B] [COLOR=Purple]God is a DJ, Love is Such a Crazy Thing[/COLOR] [B]11.Now say goodbye:[/B] [COLOR=Purple]Walk Away[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now