OtakuBoards

Underground [M-LVS]

Lilt

Shun was finding this less exciting and more un-nerving if anything. He had never seen the teachers go this far to embarass a student, but at the same time, it was almost to be expected. Tosoji left in disgust at the scene. From an artistic stand point there really wasn't anything wrong with it, but this was not done for the sake of art. This was just a way to embarass Toshi. This made Shun glad he had stepped up instead of some other sick freak who would have been all to happy to prove what a man he was in fromt of the class.

Mr. Akira continued to degrade both of them all the way up to the bell and even after. He actually made them stand at the front of the class like that as they all filed out. A few of the class scum bags took it upon themselves to get a feel on Toshi as they left. No to worry, Shun was making note of faces. There lewd behavior would not go unpunished.

Finally once they all left, Mr. Akira stood in front of the two of them still standing at the front of the class and just stared at Toshi for a few minutes. It was sickening to watch that old man just stare ather like that. He finally told Shun to get dressed and told Toshi to get out of his sight. Apparently her plan had worked. He seemd quite irratated at the fact that she seemed so indifferent to this humiliation he had just placed upon her. As Shun got dressed he rememberd that she had been forced to come in the nude today. As the two walked out of the class together, the signs of her anger and frustration became apparent. She had held them to herself that whole time.

Shun took his jacket off and handed it to her "I know it's not the best, but at least they won't be staring at you quite as much."

She took the jacket from him "Thanks, Shun."

The two nodded and went on there way down the hall.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=royalblue]Wynn stood by the classroom door with Shun. Her vagina was wet and dripping. Standing there like that, most of the students looked at her as they walked by. One guy felt her breast and then others ran their finger along her wet vagina. She had to stand there as they did it. She looked over at Shun's face. She wasn't going to forget what they did, but it looks like she didn't have to worry about it. Shun was already going to take care of that for her.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Toshi walked out of the class with Shun. She knew that wouldn't be the end of any of the teachers trying to embarrass her. Still, she wasn't going to give any of them the satisfaction of making her angry or upset. She looked at Shun has he handed her his jacket.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"I know it's not the best, but at least they won't be staring at you quite as much."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]She smiled and took the jacket from him.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Thanks, Shun."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Toshi put the jacket on. It of course did nothing to cover her bottom or crotch, and it didn't cover her breasts all the way either, but it was better than nothing. Still, she knew that soon a teacher would tell her to take it off and punish her.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Then it was time for gym class. Shun walked with her and Toshi told him how she hoped that Fayza would be okay. As they joined the rest of the students in gym, Mr. Kurosawa stood up from his chair. Looking over at Toshi, he yelled at her and told her what her punishment was going to be.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Ms. Kado, what do you think you're doing? You're not supposed to be wearing clothes to school. Anyways, it's not even cold enough for a jacket. Take it off now!"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Toshi did as she was told and smiled at Shun. She kissed him on his cheek.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Thank you for helping, Shun. I'm not being sarcastic by the way. Thank you." She kissed him once more.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Ms. Kado, get over here and grab my chair. I want you to put it in front of the gym class."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Toshi did as she was told.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Now, sit down and masturbate as I decide on the teams for today's gym period."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Toshi should have expected this. Still, it wasn't Shun's fault it was hers. She closed her eyes and put a finger on her clit. Her vagina was already wet with cum as the other students saw. She grabbed hold of her breast and touched her nipple with a finger too. Soon, she started masturbating in front of the class. As she panted she thought of how she was right. This was going to be a long day.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1][b]OOC: I'm not sure what we'll do for gym class. an indoor sport probably, like volleyball. (Unless someone has any other ideas.)[/b][/color][/size][/font]

Suzu did not like these teachers or what they did to the students. Suzu continued running the laps that the class did everyday.

"Yuhara!" The teacher yelled and Suzu gave a look."50 push-ups!"

Suzu didn't even want to argue with this teacher. When he was done he stood up.

"100 more!"

"Wha- why?"
"Cause I said"

This made Suzu really mad. He stepped up, looking at the ground. His hands clenched into fists as he started running towards the gym teacher. He swung a punch at his face but was blocked and countered with a hard elbow to the stomach. He fell to his knees and the room was silent. The teacher picked him up by his collar.

"I don't want some snot nosed bitch disturbing me" He knocked Suzu in the jaw.

Setting him back on the ground Suzu was a bit groggy and a spin kick to the mouth left Suzu sprawling and bleeding. He got up, whiping the blood from his lip.

"Ow"

OOC: Hope this was an ok post

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=royalblue]OOC: It was fine.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Toshi's panting and moaning grew more rapid. The students, besides her friends of course, watched as she orgasmed. Her juices fell to the floor. Mr. Kurosawa told her that she could join the rest of the class now.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"But...can't I even clean up?" Toshi asked, trying to catch her breath.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Mr. Kurosawa shook his head.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"No, unless you want your boyfriend to 'clean' you up." The gym teacher leered.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Toshi looked at Shun and back at the gym teacher. She shook her head.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Then join the rest of the class. After exercises, we'll be playing volleyball today."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Toshi stood up from the chair. As she did so, she made more of a mess on the floor. She could hear it dripping as she walked. She ignored it, along with ignoring the other students who were pointing it out. She walked up to SHun.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"I'm s-"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]She kissed him on the lips.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Don't even say it. It wasn't your fault."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]She hugged him and started running laps. This was interesting to say the least, since she was without a bra. However she soon started running with her arms folded across her chest to try to solve the problem. Toshi stopped however, when she saw Suzu fight with Mr. Kurosawa. She almost dropped to her knees in fright. She knew that he could probably take care of himself, but there was a reason the teachers were able to keep the students in check for the most part. They were the authority so they had the government behind them. Even if the students managed to take over an entire school, the army would step in and kill them all. It had happened before and could happen again. Toshi ran over to Suzu.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Suzu, are you alright?" She asked as she helped him up.[/color][/size][/font]
[size=2][/size]

OOC: Sorry i'm late coming in but i'll make up for it with this post.
--------------------------------------------------
(After the nude drawing and before class ended)

Destovi made sure that Fayza was ok by gently stroking her face outside in the hall. Toshi acted quickly in responding to Fayza falling, making sure nothing happened to her. The teacher who had made the two of them stand there nude and be sketched upon made Destovi (and Cass) angry, but for the moment, 'They' wanted to make sure that Fayza was ok.

[I][B]"Is she ok?"[/B][/I] Cassidy asked Destovi?

".....Yeah." Destovi thought, surprized that Cass cared for Fayza as well.

[I][B]"Good." [/B][/I] Cassidy paused. [I][B]".....There's something about her that ---"[/B][/I]

[I]Destovi knew what Cass was going to say.
They were two sides of the same coin...[/I]

"I know." Destovi interuptted. "I feel the same way too."

After the [COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]mind chat[/I][/COLOR], Fayza awoke in Destovi's arms, naked and cold. Destovi explained what had happened between her fainting and now, making Fayza feel much better that he was completly honest with her.

"How long was I out," Fayza said, snuggling up in Destovi's arms in the hallway.

Destovi felt a smirk coming on, but wanted to save it after he answered her question.

"Long enough for me to miss you."

They kissed as the bell rung for gym.

-------------------------

Destovi and Fayza made it to gym after all the others making them late. Destovi however wasn't too late to see the gym teacher punish Toshi by making her masturbate to the gym class. This act put a fireball of fury into Destovi's soul that Cass was ready to unleash. Destovi quickly regained composure though and tried to make it halfway into the gym room. Then, the gym teacher punished Suzu by making him do 150 pushups. When Suzu refused, the gym teacher beat the hell outta him. Destovi couldn't take any more.

"Fay-[B]za.[/B].." Destovi groaned, "I feel [B]Ca[/B]-ss start-[B]ing [/B] to come o-[B]ut![/B]"

Fayza knew what was going to happen and she wished that the gym teacher had written a will before class.

While Toshi was running laps, she saw Destovi starting to lose it. "Sh!t!" she said aloud. "Don't kill the teacher!"

Destovi said nothing to Toshi, trying to keep Cass in check.

Everyone stopped what they were doing, looking at the 5'11 boy trying to hold on to his last bit of rationality.

Ah, the [I]new[/I] kid. The gym instructor said. "You're late. As punishment, do 200 pushups,[I] now[/I]!"

How about you go f-[B]uck[/B] your sister." Destovi chucked, still resisting the change.

The gym class laughed.

So you think you're funny huh, tough guy?" The instructor said walking towards Destovi and stopping within inches of his face. "I heard from the walkie talkie that you're a Mishima. Well let me tell you now, you're nothing here in Tori High. Just another dumb -ss student with a death wish."

"Is that'a [B]fa[/B]-ct? Well h-[B]ows[/B] abou-[B]t[/B] I [B]pr[/B]-ove yo-[B]u[/B] [B]wro[/B]-ng?"

"How about I beat the hell outta you for fun?" His lips almost meeting Destovi.

"Only if [B]I[/B] can [B]ge[/B]-t fro-[B]nt [/B] row tickets to[B] s[/B]-ee you [B]p[/B]-ull off that tr-[B]ick[/B]." Destovi said. He didn't like the teacher in his face one bit.

"Sure thing." The teacher said. He then grabbed Fayza by the nape of her neck. "Can your b!tch girlfriend get ticket's too?!" he yelled, ready to snap her neck.

[I]Destovi's change was as fast as the teacher grabbing Fayza's neck...[/I]

Cassidy immediately ducked as the teacher grabbed Fayza, hitting him in the nuts with all his strength. The instructor let go almost as fast as he grabbed her, shreiking in pain. During the element of surprize, Destovi kicked the teachers knee in from the side, instantly breaking it. The teacher fell onto the ground, trying to grab his walkie talkie and signal for help.

Toshi stopped jogging around the track, instead, running full-speed to Destovi, trying to warn him not to kill the teacher.

Cassidy said nothing to the whimpering instructor or Toshi.

Instead, he smashed the heel of his foot into the teacher's windpipe, killing him within seconds. Cassidy then looked at his first victim in Tori High, leaning down, admiring the blood trickle from his mouth and the abraasion left in his neck where the finishing blow landed.

Cassidy then got onto his feet and checked on Fayza to see if she was alright.

"Cassidy," Fayza said, making sure she was talking to the right person. "My name's Fayza."
OOC: I'll leave it there for you guys to work out. I don't care what kind of school i'm in, I won't let anyone pick on my friends. Thet goes for OOC also. That's why I killed the teacher. But I wonder why Shun didn't beat me to it?

OOC: Ahh. Everytime I get here the page count jumps. So much to catch up on. Lilt, I still have not thought of a good way to get my character as part of the group, but Destovi's post gives me an idea.

Not suprisingly, Kyouta was more than late for class today, again. By the look of the clock as he made his way in, it was well into the middle of his gym class. For one he actually felt like joining in. Maybe he could find someone to "entertain" himself with. Of course, by now most people shied away, for fear of broken bones, if they were lucky.

As he entered the gym, not bothering to change into uniform, he heard a low whisper from the students. This did not bother him normally, however today he was not the cause. In the center of the gym was a rare, and interesting sight. A student holding his own against the teacher. It proved to be rather disappointing when the student finally won the fight, because Kyouta wanted to see some real bloodshed.

Immediately after the incident several students went rushing out of the gym. No one wanted to be at the scene of a murdered teacher, and that is how the school would spin it to their adavantage. Among the group that stayed Kyouta noticed the same girl from the roof yesterday. Unlike the rest of the students, he actually approached the body and inspected it, while the rest of the group gathered around the boy who had killed the teacher.

"Heh," Kyouta sounded after a second or two, a small grin on his face. The group looked at him as he rose. "Fine work, but you should drag it out next time..." he approached and whispered to the one who has fought, "...it really adds to the pleasure of things."

"Knock it off, Kanno. Quit passing your mental issues on to others." Kyouta did not know the name of the one who chastised him, but he did know this person was awfully friendly with Toshi.

Kyouta just laughed at this. "No fun." With that he turned to look at the student who had been the center of attention. "It is rare to find someone I might be able to respect. I guess I should do something equally as rare." There was a short pause, mostly for effect, and to see the others worry a bit. "Name's Kyouta, what's yours?"

OOC: Okay, writing this gave me another idea. You can probably blame my character for the teacher. He hates the staff, and likes to piss them off anyway.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Century Gothic]Fayza watched the whole scene unfold in front of her and tired to work out what was happening. Everything was moving so fast that they were starting to blur in her mind. Maybe it didn't matter anyway.

Her whole body felt numb after witnessing Destovi..no...Cassidy kill their gym teacher. Sure she had seen many of people killed, but never a teacher.

She looked at Cassidy with such sorrow in her eyes, she had always believed that to get through this life you just had to kill another one such as yourself and take what ever the teachers did to you without a word. It had never occured to her to fight back against them, she had knew that would be the signing of their death wishes.

As Kyouta talked she could feel a bit of her rationliazation fading away. Things were now very different for what she was lead to believe.

"How.." her voice was barely above a whisper, but it was enough for her. "How can some of us actually enjoy this blood...I know out situation now is hard to get by, but...is this really what it's coming to?"

Fayza stood up as the school officers were coming in.
They were asking who had killed this man, but no body would say a word. No one pointed towards Cassidy, everyone was silent.

"That would be me." Kyouta looked straight at the officer with no emotion in his face except a small bit of satisfaction.

They lead him away.

[B]OOC: Sorry if my post sounds a bit weird...but it's like 5:30 in the mornin' here and I got a presentation around 8.[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

"Name's Kyouta." he says with a light smile on his face. "What's yours?"

Destovi (nor Cass) had ever met this person before and having someone ask Cassidy's name wasn't safe for either personalities. Especially for the leading personality; Destovi.

[I]"Don't tell them your name, Cass. No one else has to know about you." [/I] Destovi thought.

[I][B]"Stop telling me what to do! I hardly get to come out and be the leading personality! And when I do, it's usually because your too pissed to control yourself and I get stuck with all the clean-up!" [/B][/I] Cassidy remarked in his head. [I][B]"Cass, kill him, Cass, have sex with her because i'm too afraid. Well guess what? I'm NOT your b!tch!"[/B][/I]

Destovi grew silent.

[B]"Name's Cassidy."[/B] He said to Kyouta, not even breaking stride in voice.

[I]At this moment, everyone was confused about Destovi.
Except for Kyouta, because he had just met him and believed him...
And Fayza, because she knew Destovi and [B]knew of[/B] Cassidy...[/I]

"Sorry Kyouta," Toshi said. His name's not Cass, it's Destovi. [I]Right[/I] Destovi?" She said, elbowing him in the rib in a friendly manner.

[I]Cass, however, didn't know what a [U]friendly[/U] elbow was...
He turned and met Toshi eye to eye, never blinking as he talked...[/I]

[B]"Don't ...do that...again."[/B] Cassidy said in an unfriendly manner.

[I]Toshi grew silent.
Now Kyouta was confused...[/I]

[I]Destovi and Cass hated repeating theirselves, but since Kyouta had never met them and Cass thought the whole group should know...[/I]

[B]"I am Cassidy Mishima, Destovi's split personality and uncontrolled emotions all in one package. [I]I[/I] am the one who had sex with Toshi,[I] I[/I] am the one who distracts Destovi on a constant basis, and [I]I [/I] am the one who killed this teacher-slash-pathetic fighter."[/B] He paused, collecting his previous thought. [B]"No offense Suzu."[/B]

"None taken." Suzu said, wiping the blood from his mouth.

"Well now it all makes sense." Toshi muttered, slightly surprised.

Everyone else agreed with Toshi, except Fayza. "I knew about Destovi." She said.

"Why didn't you [I]tell[/I] us then?" Shun retaliated.

Cassidy moved in between him and Fayza. [B]"Because I told her not to tell anyone. And while we're talking about Fayza, [I]don't[/I] yell at her again."[/B] the look of Death in his, once gentle eyes.

[I]Shun didn't back down or answer.[/I]

"How can some of us actually enjoy this blood...I know..." Fayza continued talking, speaking out her deepest emotions and concerning Cass.

Cassidy turned to Fayza, breaking the death gaze he and Shun fixed on one another. [B]"I'm sorry for putting you next to this bloodshed. But I won't let [I]anyone[/I] hurt you, understand me? I ...care about you too much." [/B] A deep and comforting passion swept over Cassidy's eyes, replacing the look of death.

That's when Fayza truly understood. By looking into Cassidy's eyes, they tell the story of his current emotions. Whether it be [I]love[/I] or rage.

As Kyouta was silent, taking in all the information he had just heard, the school officers came into the gym, demanding the group of eight - [U]Destovi,[/U] [U]Fayza,[/U] [U]Toshi,[/U] [U]Shun,[/U] [U]Tosoji,[/U] [U]Suzu,[/U] [U]Kyouta[/U] and [U]Umiko[/U] - who had killed the teacher.

Kyouta spoke up, "I did it." with a smug smile on his face.

[I]As the officers took Kyouta off, he looked at Cass and smiled. Cass saw what Kyouta was problably thinking at that particular moment.

'You owe me.'[/I]

[B]"Where are they taking him?"[/B] Cass asked the group.

No one dared answer for fear they would cause too much chaos by answering.

However, Shun wasn't afraid of chaos.

"The Underground." Shun answered.

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=RoyalBlue]As Toshi and the others were about to leave the gym, there was a disturbance in the crowd by the door. A girl screamed as a boy's throat was cut.
"I told all of you to get out of my way."
The crowd seperated quickly. It was vice principal Ichiro with the school officers. They had Kyouta with him and threw him to the ground.
"I just got word that this dog wasn't even involved! Now I'm not even going to ask who was responsible because thanks to a teacher's pet I know the truth..."
The girl's loud crying over her dead friend interrupted the vice principal. He turned around and threw his knife at her. It landed in the center of her forehead and she fell next to her dead friend. The vice principal then pointed to Destovi and Fayza.
"Grab those two! If the boy resists at all, kill the girl!"
The officers did as they were told and brought Destovi and Fayza out of the gym.

Toshi ran to where the vice principal was as quickly as she could. He was explaining the Underground to Destovi through and intercom.
"You're going to be an example today, Mr. Mishima. You will either die by the hands of the girl you were trying to protect or you will get the chance to prove you live up to your family name by killing her. Now that you know all of the rules of the underground, the fight will begin. If neither of you fight, then I'll send the beasts after you. Have fun."
Toshi ran off to the viewing room to watch the fight with the other students. She had no idea how this fight was going to end and it scared her.

[b]OOC: Okay guys, this will be interesting. Fayza and Destovi, you will need to fight against each other using whatever weapons you can find. The Underground is a large maze like area with dirt floors and weapons hidden everywhere. If neither of you fight, then the vice principal will let the beasts out. (Depending on the door they come from, they will be different animals each time. All of them are vicious.) I hope you guys can survive and make it out of there. Good luck.[/b]
[/color][/size][/font]

Tosoji heard over the intercom she had to fight today becasue all her friends were in toruble and she had to so the teachers wouldnt be accused of favoritisim what pissed her off was that they had to fight in the 1st place and Toshi had to do all this disgusting stuff she had shattered the workout dummy in rage
OOC: tosoji's symbol is :catgirl: + :animeangr + Wizard hat

OOC: Let's see what my imagination can conjur.
Destovi and Fayza were thrown onto the Underground floor, 50 feet from above, where the audience had the best seats in the house; thus Destovi and Fayza lost the wind from their lungs, covered in dust. Cass looked up after re-gaining his air and yelled [B]"I thought the matches were on Friday's?! "[/B]

[U]"They are."[/U] A voice boomed from an intercom.

Cass smirked, knowing the answer to his next question. [B]"So I guess I have to fight tomorrow too, huh?"[/B] A slight chuckle escaped his lips.

A wicked laughter echoed out of the speaker.

[B]"Thanks, i'll take that as a yes."[/B] Cassidy said. He immediately looked aroud the stone slabs that formed a maze, forming the underground arena. The stone slabs were 30 feet tall, 20 feet below the spot where they were thrown. Blood was splattered all across walls in streaks and in spurts and multiple grooves where blades were swung and missed protruded, obviously showing that a weapon was used here. [I]Cass looked on the ground, seeing a shimmer under the dirt and dust two feet away from him, hardly noticeable.[/I]
"Hmm, i'll have to keep that in mind." Cass said silently. He then turned to Fayza, who was reclothed from the art exposure, and coughing from dust.

A sound came from the intercom. [U]"You both will fight to the death or my fiercest animals will rip you two to shreads! I have no use for the two of you after my staff was killed. Whoever lives will be able to leave the Underground. The loser will be eaten by my carnivorious animals."[/U]

[B]"Lose-Lose." [/B] Cass said, considering a plan with Destovi. [B]"He doesn't leave room for error does he?"[/B]

[I]"Nope."[/I] Destovi said, calculating options.

Cassidy looked at Fayza in the dim lit room, a look of rebellion on his face.

[B]"You know we can't fight each other right?"[/B]

"Yeah." Fayza said, wiping dust from her face.

[B]"Suggestions?"[/B]

"Let's give them the [I]show[/I] they want." Fayza answered, winking at Cassidy, signaling that she had a plan. She grabbed a blade from the grond and lunged at Cassidy. Cass barely caught a glimpse of Fayza moving, nearly avoiding the attack. Cass held on to her hands, refusing to let go.

[B]"Are you fuckin crazy?! You could've actually stabbed me!"[/B] Cassidy yelled.

"Shut up and listen." Fayza ordered, her voice barely above a whisper. She was a completely different person when battling, fast as a fox. "We'll fight like we hate each other. And during the fight, i'll swing and miss with my blade, but you'll act like you were hit, toppling over.

[B]"A phantom-swing! Fayza you're a genius!"[/B] Destovi could barely keep a whisper from the sound of a great plan.

[I]In the background, the intercom rang into Cassidy and Fayza's ears...[/I]

[U]"Yes! Fight to the death! One will live, One will die! It's the only way to go about life!"[/U]

The mechanical laughter soon followed the speech.

"It's all or nothing Cass, you in?"

[B]"Me, pass up a staged fight with a beautiful woman like you? I'm all in."[/B] Cass said jokingly.

[I]They rushed head-long into each other while everyone watched above.[/I]

OOC: Hope that's good enough. I just want everyone to come up with their own versions, staying within the perimeter of the storyline.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Century Gothic][B]OOC: It's called me runnin' around at school and trying not to get hugged by 20 million people and missing someone terribly and having so nuffed up computer times.
That's my reason for not posting like I should. Tomorrow's Friday, after that I have a week away from school so I should be of more help.[/B]

Fayza looked at the pathetic excuse for a blade in her hand, she would have preferred her double swords. She continued to lunge at Cass and missing him by millimeters. It was going to take all her reasoning to keep her emotions in check and not go off the deep end accidently.

As Cass came rushing towards her she darted off down one section of the maze, she had to get a bit more time to make up a plan...things should work out but only if they could make things look real. Her preformance had to be authentic, since she had a stage record of using the maze to her advantage to suprise her opponents she just went ahead and followed a course she had drawn out in her mind.

Cass soon came back into her view and she prayed he would realize she was coming from behind before something bad could happen. Once she started this run there was no way she could ever miss unless the other person could move away.

She closed her eyes and swung but felt the blade collide with the wall of the maze and a fist connecting to her stomach with just enough force to knock the wind out of her for a second.

"Damn, do you really have to hit me that hard" She hissed in a fierce whisper.

"[B]Gotta make it look real[/B]." Cass smirked and he disappeard from his view.

She didn't know what he was going to do but she hoped it was enough to get them both out of here alive...her plan wasn't well founded but maybe...if some luck was on her side....everything would be fine.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Cass couldn't figure out how Fayza could change her personality in a life-or-death situation. First, she looks like a scared, helpless child when she's not fighting. Next thing he knows, she's a skilled fighter, turning Cassidy on by almost killing him 3 times from split-second carelessness.

[I]...Perhaps Cass underestimated everyone in the group.[/I]

Destovi dissapeared into the maze, losing himself as well. This was his first time in the maze, and being inexperienced where others excel are terms for [I]'downsizing'[/I]. Cassidy, though, wasn't in the mood for any [I]'Downsizing'[/I] that involved him.

Cassidy stopped running when Fayza started yelling out his name, signaling that she couldn't find him. He then found a slain body from the last Underground competition last week and came up with the best plan in the world, using one trick his grandpa taught him in the wilderness. He dug out as much blood as he could from the corpse and splashed his entire body with the stagnat essence.

"What the [I]hell[/I] is he doing with that corpse?" The vice principal asked himself.

After Cass covered himself with blood, he then rolled around in the dust, [I]completly [/I] blending his body in with the dust around him.

[I]"Ahhhh."[/I] The V.P. yelled into the microphone. [U]"You're trying to [I]camoflague[/I] yourself I see. Well it won't work, the only way you're getting out of here is by killing your girlfriend [I]or[/I] in a bodybag!" [/U] The V.P. grinned, figuring out the kid's plan.

[I]But the Vice Principal was far off. The blood/dust wasn't to camoflague Cassidy from sight at all...[/I]

As Cass turned around, he immediately ducked, blades of his hair being cut off from Fayza's steel weapon.

"Why do you have dust all over your body? Did you think I wouldn't find you in here with a disguise like that?" Fayza shook her head at Cassidy, showing dissapointment.

[B]"In due time love, you'll figure it out." [/B] Cassidy smirked. [B]"Now [I]swing[/I] with all your might!"[/B]

Fayza did as she was told, swinging the blade so hard that she cut through the fabric of space itself. Cass seperated himself from the blade just enough so that the blade cut through the shirt, but not his flesh.

[I]As Cass staged his death by falling to his knees, he whispered to Fayza...[/I]

[B][U]"[I]Urinate[/I][/U] on me, then leave me here. I have a plan." [/B] He winked at Fayza positively.

Fayza was weirded out, but did as she was told as Cass hit the ground with a thud.

[U]"Excellent job, Fayza!"[/U] The Intercom roared, as Fayza urinated on Destovi with a look of disgust on her face. [U]"As I promised, you can leave the Underground!" [/U] A door, 500 feet from her current position creaked open, showing the way out. Before Fayza left, however, she looked at Cassidy one last time.
[I]
He did not move. He knew better than that.

As Fayza walked away, the intercom roared again...[/I]

[U]"Release the Animals!"[/U]

As the animals - bears, tigers, lions, hyenas, cheetas, and jaguars - were released, they all met up at the central location where Destovi lie still. As they all sniffed his body curiously, they did not smell a fresh meal,[I] but rather dried blood, dust, and unknown urine.[/I] The animals, disappointed, reverted to their animal instincts and [I]marked[/I] their territory over the mysterious female urine they smelled.

[I]It was a [B]type[/B] of camoflauge, but not the type the V.P had hoped. [/I]

As the V.P started shouting commands to the departing animals that the animals did not understand, Destovi used the noise as his advantage to get up and scale the walls of the Underground looking for a way out. At lunch yesterday, Destovi and Cass remembered smelling dried blood from a vent in the lunchroom above the Underground. Now, he was searching for that vent [I]in[/I] the Underground. As he looked, he familiarized himself with the Underground maze because when he got out of this mess, he knew he would fight tomorrow as [I]definite[/I] punishment for outsmarting the V.P.

Cass found the vent, realizing that it was barely large enough for him to crawl through. He crawled inside and made his way all the way back to the lunch room from the 45min. inclined crawl. After his exercise, he then ran full-speed to find Fayza and his friends, urine-covered and all.

OOC: Hah, take that you stupid animals! I'll brb to post some more. later.

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=royalblue]Fayza couldn't believe her eyes. Destovi was killed by Fayza. Fayza of all people![/color][/size][/font]
[i][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Maybe my truce wasn't such a good idea after all...Or maybe I just chose the wrong people..."[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]It was almost lunch time as Toshi left the viewing room. She saw Fayza smiling. She was about to tell her congratulations but Fayza whispered to her to keep quiet.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Come see." Fayza said as she grabbed Toshi's hand.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Soon they came to the girls' locker rooms. Fayza undressed.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Do you need to shower or something, Fayza?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Fayza didn't answer. She just put her clothes aside and motioned for Toshi to follow her.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Sitting on a bench was Destovi. Naked and alive.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Destovi? But I thought..."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Toshi ran up and hugged him. However she soon regretted it.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"What's that smell. What do you have on you?" Toshi asked.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Destovi laughed.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Oh, Fayza urinated on me."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Toshi got the completely wrong idea however.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"Well if you're into that...I need to go anyways."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Toshi urinated on Destovi. After she finished, he told her that that wasn't what he meant. Fayza told Toshi all about the plan that they had come up with to escape the underground.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]"That's amazing! Well after seeing how clever you two were, the vice-principal should forget about punishing you two. You'll be safe to walk around the school again."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]Fayza and Destovi both nodded. The three of them got into the showers. However Toshi noticed that Destovi and Fayza didn't bother to use seperate stalls...[/color][/size][/font]
[b][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4169e1]OOC: Okay guys, we'll meet up in the cafeteria. Lionheart, try to meet us there. Soon we'll have a new student joining us.[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[size=2][/size]

Seeing the two of them both reappear from the underground was incredible. It was unheard of up to this point. The undergroudn meant certain death for at least one of them and in some cases both, but neither. This was a cause for celebration. Now they really had a battle plan for staying alive in this vicious world they were in. Shun watched from the back of the gym as Destovi, Fayza and Toshi all took to the showers, and Shun thought it might not be such a bad idea himself.

Shun walked into the shower and saw that Destovi and Fayza had already made themselves comfortable in a single stall, so he decided to go pay poor lonely Toshi a visit. With on quick jerk of her shower curtain, she jumped around. Shun smirked "Surprise."

She reached out and flicked him on the forehead, then she kissed him "Don't be a jackass now."

Shun looked her over and she retorted to it with "What, like you've never seen me before."

Shun laughed at this sudden comment and took his shirt off "Well I have, but I've never seen you as flusterd or concerned as you were when you saw poor Fayza and Destovi go head to head in the underground. By the way, do you think this means we may actually have a way to get out of this place alive."

Toshi turned away from Shun for a moment "Maybe. What's it worth to you?"

Shun smiled and walked into the stall "Depends, what do you want from me?"

Ashen walked through the doors at his new school as his small gang followed in behind him. He never asked for them to follow his every whim, but it was kind of fun. The others stufents stared at him as he passed, pointing their fingers and mumuring. "So it looks like they heard about me coming already" He admired that there were stilll many girls still alive here at this school, considering all of the others at his school either died by him or someone 3else in the Underground. Him and his six buddies were the only ones left. One kid walked right out in front of him and ran into him, not on purpose.

"Hey watch where you are going you fucking newbie, I will kill you if you cr..." He suddenly found himself lifted off the ground and unable to breathe.

Ashen smiled as stared right into the kid's brown eyes. He saw the same look of horror that passed all of the other people he fought. He normally wouldn't attack anyone out of the underround unless they smarted off to him, when he had nothing to do with it. "I wonder if they punish kids for fighting outside the Underground"

The kid remained speechless as he stared into Ashen's cold light gray eyes.

Ashen slammed him into the lockers creating a large dentin quite a few of them. He then brought his hand back and slammed it straight into the kid's throat, crushing almost completely. He let go and watch the kid run to the bathroom. One of his little gang members walked up to him.

"Why didn't you finish him off.?"

"He only has about another minute to live, so I thought I would let him enjoy it." He felt the stares of the other kids on his back and poeple whispering about him.

"Wow, he must be really weak cause all he did was beat someone who isn't even good. i bet you..." He was sent flying down the hall as Ashen's punch sent the bone in his nose straight into his brain, killing him instantly. "Two deaths in one day. Have to beat four to make a new record. Now off to lunch" One of the onlooking teachers walked right in front of him.

"Young man where do you think you are going, you are to be punished"

Ashen stared straight into the teacher's face, making her back off.

"Well just don't let it happen again"

Ashen threw open the doors to the cafiteria and sat down with a tray of food. "Hey check out those two chicks right there" He pointed Fayza and Tosoji as they entered with Toshi and Shun, along with Destovi.

"why them look at the other girl" He nodded at Toshi.

"She's taken. I am not that much of a jackass to take away another man's girl. i can tell that that guy is with her." He motoined at Shun.

"Why don't you walk up and bang the other two right now"

Ashen grabbed him by his shirt. "If you want to live, I suggest you treat females with respect, espacially when they are cute and not hoes. Which is the only thing you ever get, wait. Arn't you gay?" The rest of the group busted out laughing as the guy shut his mouth and played with his food. Ashen then turned his attention back to teh group. He knew he was going to clash with them soon enough.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Century Gothic]As they sat at their table at lunch Fayza pulled out a comb to try and tame her hair. She eventually gave up and pulled it back into a high pony-tail with the hair holder she always kept around her wrist. The staged fight in the Undergound had been interesting but she was glad it was finally over with.

She just smiled softly when Toshi mentioned how she really thought that she had killed Destovi.

Fayza laughed a bit "Me beat Destovi? No way. I'm not that good of a fighter, trust me...I'm like seriously horrible...just running though these things on luck."

She rested her head against Destovi's shoulder and smiled up at him. Maybe her thoughts that having friends would only make things harder but instead the day just seemed a bit better. Even though Friday was coming near her next fight just wouldn't seem so bad.

A chill fell over her body for a minute and she silently glanced over her shoulder. There was someone sitting at a table surrounded by a bunch of other people, he was looking at both her and Tosoji. She felt a shiver run down her spine...something about him just made her feel very uneasy.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Destovi saw Fayza shiver and look concerned. She quickly brushed the look away from her face, but Destovi noticed, compelling him to ask. "Fayza, what's the matter? Are you cold?"

"You ever get that feeling that [I]'death'[/I] was looking down on you? That's the feeling i'm getting now." She whispered in his ear.

[I]Then something weird and unexpected happened....[/I]

[I][B]"Destovi, I feel it too. An amazing power." [/B][/I] Cass said to Destovi through his thoughts. [I][B]"Someone strong is in this room right now, looking upon us."[/B][/I]

[I]"Wha...? How can you tell?"[/I] Destovi thought.

[B][I]"Ki."[/I][/B] Cass said. [I][B]"I can sense ki energy."[/B][/I]
[I]
"But you've never sensed our friends ki."[/I]
[I][B]
"Actually, I did." [/B][/I] Cass corrected. [I][B]"They're all strong too but..."[/B][/I]

[I]"But what?"[/I]

[I][B]"I was having sex with Toshi and forgot to tell you."[/B][/I] Cass snickered.

[I]"Hardy-har."[/I] Destovi thought, looking around for the ki energy. As he looked around the lunch room, Destovi's eyes affixed on a well-built student with six friends, obviously bodygrards. He turned back to Fayza, who lay on his shoulder, asking, "Is the presence behind you?" whispering until he was sure.

"Yes." She nodded.

Are [I]those [/I] the ones you're sensing?" Destovi motioned his eyes towards the new students.

Fayza turned and looked at the student who looked as if he led. "That's them. What's that strange energy coming from them?"

"Ki." Des said. "You Fayza, [I]have the ability [/I] to sense ki." Destovi looked into her eyes deeply. "[I]Just like me[/I]. Let me ask you, have you ever felt ki like this from me also?"

"I don't feel anything when i'm around [I]you[/I] Destovi." Fayza said to him.

"But..." Destovi said.

But when i'm around [I]Cass[/I], I have the same feeling flow through me as that kid over there. [I]'Like Death is upon you'[/I]."

[I]Cassidy quickly smiled through Destovi's lips which Destovi himself quickly erased.[/I]

"Still..." Fayza looked concerned.

Destovi saw the worry. "What [I]is[/I] it?" He asked.

Fayza looked into Destovi's eyes. "Listen Cass."

"[I]He's[/I] listening." Destovi said, slightly perturbed that she wasn't [I]'talking'[/I] to him.

"I may get the same feeling from you as I do from him," Fayza stopped, considering what she was going to say. "But his feeling is almost [I]twice [/I] as powerful as yours."

[I]Des and Cass were stunned that she actually said it, but knew himself about the awesome ki he felt, toppling over his own.[/I]

"Do you think it has to do with the Underground competition coming up today?" Destovi said.

"Why else would someone [I]that strong [/I] just enroll into school?" Fayza said.

[I]Destovi caught a glimpse of the Vice Principal walking down the hall. He stopped, immediately smiling at the student who had duped him; Destovi. He continued waking down the hall soon after.[/I]

"Because [I]he[/I] was invited." Destovi said.

[I]Unbeknownst to them, Toshi and the others had heard their conversation as they talked louder and louder.[/I]
"What are you guys talking about that involves whispering?" Toshi asked, knowing the answer even if they lied.

[I]Destovi and Fayza told them everything they talked about. [/I]

[size=2][color=RoyalBlue][font=Book Antiqua]"Well, you know what I want right now..." Toshi grinned.
She kissed Shun on the lips. After they washed each other off, they got out of the shower. Toshi got up against one of the lockers and Shun kissed her as he gently pushed his member inside of her. Toshi looked behind Shun and saw Fayza and Destovi looking at them.
"Uh...we'll be right there." Toshi laughed.
Destovi and Fayza got dressed and left. Soon, Toshi was moaning from Shun's thrusts. They kissed once more and showered again. Shun got dressed and Toshi dried herself off. They both walked to the cafeteria.

Sitting down at the lunch table, Destovi and Fayza were whispering about something. She had an idea of what they were talking about but she asked anyways. They explained everything to her. Then, Toshi looked behind her.
"May I join you guys?"
[b]
OOC: Lionheart, there's your cue. Sit down and get to know Toshi. I hope you don't mind that she's naked. ^^;

Have her mention the truce too okay?[/b]
[/font][/color][/size]

[SIZE=1] Kenji Placed his tray on the table without letting the girl answer back. He took off his jacket as he dug into his food. It seemed the table was speechless at the time. He chew his food and looked at the naked girl sitting next to him.

"The other tables seemed to be full...." He looked at her from head to toe. "Did you forget your clothes or is it Halloween already?" He dug into his food again as he turned to the others at in front of him.

"Haven't seen you guys before. What's your names?" One by one they each said their names.

"Oh, yeah I saw your guys match. Didn't impress me one bit though." He finished his food as everyone gave him a stare. "Well, I see how you tricked everyone, but the fighting is something you both need to work on to keep surviving here." He put his jacket back on as he checked the time on his cell.

"Well, what's happening in everyone's lifes today." he asked as he put away his cell. He need ot go, but he could sit and chat for alittle bit though.[/SIZE]

Shun stopped for a moment and looked this new kid over. All he could think was 'Who the hell does this kid think he is?'. Shun tried not to let get to him though there were lots of kids like him. Shun looked up from his tray of school slop "I'm surprised your inflated head could get through the door."

The turned to him "What does that mean?"

Shun finally made eye contact "I mean shouldn't you worry about proving yourself before you start stating the short comings of others. They say the little dogs bark the loudest."

The kids face twisted a bit "The little dog, huh. Since when do you get to be the judge of who's big dog and who's small shit, huh."

Shun had diverted his eyes from him and didn't look back to him. This seemed to upset him even more since the fact tha Shun was granting him no more attention. The kid became more persistent "I was just making an observation! Thought maybe I'd help out."

Shun looked back up "By speaking down to them? We've got enough crap like you around."

Cassidy spoke for Destovi temporarily where Shun left off.

[B]"How can you judge me when we[I] just[/I] met you?" [/B] Cassidy said through Destovi's lips. [B]"Maybe if you'd met me sooner when I met the others in this group, you'd know that this 'side' of me that's talking now won't hesitate to beat your immature ass. The only thing barely stopping me now is that i'm not in [I]'full control'[/I], and that's [I]barely[/I]."[/B] Cass looked Kenji up and down, waiting for him to say something smart so Cass could jump over the table and beat the living snot outta him.

[I]Kenji said nothing. Instead, he got up and walked away. He had enough.[/I]

[I]Cassidy turned to Shun, letting Destovi regain 'full control'.[/I]

"Thanks for saying what you said." Destovi said to Shun. "I couldn't have asked for a better friend."

"No problem." Shun said. "I just don't like immature and cocky people, trying to down on others glory. [I]Especially[/I] when it comes to the Underground."

Toshi spoke up. "Let's not blow Kenji off guys, he may be strong enough to help us out."

Shun retaliated. "I don't think anything is stronger --"
" -- Than his [I]oversized[/I] ego." Destovi finished Shun sentence.

[I]They both smiled at each other.[/I]

"Wow." Fayza said. "Do I detect a [I]bonding moment [/I] between you too guys?" a smile on her face.

"Maybe." Destovi said.

Toshi interrupted again. "I really think that Kenji could be of use to us."

"Do what you want with that guy." Shun said. "Just make sure he watches his damn mouth."

"Or i'll [I]watch[/I] it bleed with my fist." Destovi said.

[I]The group agreed on a plan for Kenji whil they wondered about the new student whos name was Ashen.

The bell rung signaling that lunch was over.[/I]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Century Gothic]Fayza sighed as the bell rung, she woudln't see Destovi again till the last class of the day. For now she had to get to her advanced visual arts class.

"I'll see you in the last class Des." She stood on her tip-toes and kissed him softly on the lips.

She smiled then went off down the hallway.

As she settled herself in her seat she felt an chill fall across the room. She didn't want to turn around for fear that her suspicion would be confirmed. She took a few deep breaths and dared a glance over her shoulder, her suspicion wasn't disappointed.

There sat the tough looking guy from lunch. She recalled that someone in thier class had whispered that his name was Ashen or something like that.

She just closed her eyes and took a few more deep breaths. She wasn't going to let him bother her even if his ki was seriously playing with her mind. She only had to get through this class and everything would be just fine.

So she hoped.

OOC: Almost out of time to use the computer...so it's kinda short.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Kenji sat in his chair, far into the corner of the classroom. Last class of the day and it seemed the teacher wanted to leave as soon as possible. Kenji checked his phone every minute, yet it had the black screen on it.

"Answer back, dammit." He put his cell back as he adjusted his hat. He finished his assignment just when he received the text message.

"Sorry, can't escape work, try to find a way home. Love ya, Mom." Kenji made a twisted face as he put away his phone.

School ended like always as Kenji shut his locker. He threw his bag over his back as he passed through the crowd towards the exit. He walked down the stairs and began for the front of the school when a group of guys made a group laugh. Kenji turned around to see a group surrounded a little Japanese kid. He seemed new to the school.

"Look what we have here. A new student, their just popping all over the school." The kid had fear in his eyes that even a blind man could see. "Let's show him a taste of the Underground." The leader cracked his knuckles as the kid backed away little. No one in the hallway seem to notice, to busy to get the hell out of school. Kenji sighed as he dropped his bag to the ground. Curse his mother for giving him a soft heart.

"Yo, assclowns." To Kenji's suprise, they all turned to look at Kenji. Just as they turned, he launched after them. He threw a punch into the first guy as it send him crashing into the wall. The group circled him as the kid ran off. number two jumped on after Kenji as Kenji threw off his jacket. He side stepped the assualt of the gang memeber and sent a elbow into his gut. The last two went for a double team combo as Kenji saw their method. Kenji jumped up and kicked first guy's neck that could have broken it when he landed. The other member saw what he did and ran off. It seemed Kenji made a crowd as they clapped for his victory over the pitiful gang.

"Whatever..." He mumbled as he gather his stuff and stole the money in the member's pockets. "Thanks....bitches." He tipped his cap and left towards the front when he was stopped yet again. This time, by the Halloween Girl, Toshi.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode] Umiko took a picture of the sitting at Toshi's table. She never saw him before yet she already guessed he can eat like a horse. Umiko sighed wondering why she didn't sit with them. Well there a mighty good reason, she likes to be alone. Umiko sighed and started playing a game in her cellphone. 'SnowBall Fight' was her favorite yet she always wondered why they didn't get sued by the Final Fantasy Company. The victory song for Snowball Fight sounded so much like the victory song for FFVII.

Umiko sighed again as the victory song echoed in the lunchroom. She looked back at Toshi's table. The guy was still sitting she held up her camera and took a picture. He was very photogenic, well she considers him. He did look a bit funny looking. Yet he did have a look that caught her interest.

Umiko always took pictures that most of the people never knew about. She did need new inspiration and her photography teacher told her they needs models for her new assignment. Umiko sighed, she never had models. She had to ask someone. But how can she have the courage to ask him. Yeah ?Can you please be my model? well work, sure.

The lunch bell rang and Umiko sighed. She had to find him in the halls and have him as her model. She walked through the halls looking for him. She just couldn?t find him; she cursed herself for missing her chance.

The school was over and Umiko walked home staring at her camera sad she missed her chance. Then she heard noises like there was a fight. She hide behind a street pole and took pictures of the fight. Kenji guy was fighting in it and he looked amazing she thought. If only she took photos when the fight began maybe it would have looked better. People crowded clapping for his big victory.

Umiko thought this was a perfect time to ask him! She was about to move when she spotted Toshi moving to him. She stood behind him getting his attention first. Darn with Toshi there she never can get her picture! [/FONT] [/SIZE]