OtakuBoards

Underground [M-LVS]

Lilt

Destovi stood at a distant corner, watching Kenji beat up four respectable bullies in the high school. Destovi spat on the ground where Fayza's class was, wishing it was Kenji's corpse instead, still upset about the comment he made to him and Fayza at lunch. Destovi's dad was coming to pick him up today and Destovi had wanted to introduce Fayza to him for the first time.

[I]As Destovi thought about his dad, he also began to think of his mother, wishing she were alive to see Destovi all grown up. She died giving birth to him, his only present being a kiss before her death. His father assumed authority, loving him the best he could. At the age of 5, his dad, Kado, first started noticing changes in his son. One minute he would be quiet and nice, the sweetest child in the world. The next, he was a rebel, disobeying anyone who tried to reason with him. His father, unable to control him, sent Destovi to live with his grandpa for a year's time. Grandpa Mishima was a man that Little Destovi and Cassidy feared because of his great power and wisdom. However, whenever Destovi was around, his grandpa taunted him trying to unleash Cassidy, his alter personality. Grandpa Mishima and Cassidy had a lot in common when it came to fighting and death, but Cassidy, at the age of 5 was inexperienced, while his grandpa bloomed with knowledge. Grandpa Mishima taught Cassidy everything there was to know about fighting and killing, sometimes giving Cass more than he bargained for. When the year was over and his dad came back, telling his son to come with him, Cassidy (not Destovi) refused, wanting to stay with his grandpa. Cassidy ended up staying for another 5 years, learning from his experienced teacher, while Destovi stayed in the bleachers of his mind, unable to resume control for fear his grandpa would scold him.[/I]

[I]Destovi had dozed off, Fayza right in front of him...[/I]

"You're so sweet for waiting." Fayza said lightly, trying not to scare him.

[I]Destovi awoke, looking for Kenji. The spot where the bullies laid was empty, the last couple of students escaping the school. [/I]

"[I]How long was I sleep?" [/I] He thought.

"You're welcome." He answered Fayza. "My dad's coming to pick me up. You wanna come?"

"I don't see why not." Fayza said, kissing his lips. After the kiss, Destovi's dad, Kado, ran inside the school, hugging his son and sniffing him.

"My [I]god[/I] son, what have you been rolling in today?"

Fayza and Destovi looked at each other and exchanged a smile. (Read Post 63)

"Dad this is Fayza." Destovi said gesturing with his hands. "And Fayza, this is my dad, Kado."

"Pleased to meet you Mr. Mishima, sir."

Kado stopped walking with Destovi and Fayza to the front doors, looking at Destovi strangely. "How does she know my last name, son." His dad asked, slightly worried.

"Cassidy sold me out dad. He told everyone I know in this school, which is only 8 people. But I really like [I]Fayza[/I] dad. That's why you two are meeting.

"Does [I]Cassidy[/I] like her too?" His dad said cautiously.

Destovi nodded in approval, relieving his dad.

"Well young lady, you must be some kind of special for Des and Cass to both like you." His dad said happily.

"I don't think i'm [I]that[/I] special." Fayza replied, her head looking at the school tiles.

"Well whatever the case, how would you like to come home with us and talk over some hot cocoa." Destovi's dad sounded genuine.

"I'd love it." Fayza replied.

[I]The trio walked to the end of the hall, opening the doors and finding the car parked at the front of the school, engine running. They got in and took off, heading for Destovi's house.
--------------------------------------------------
OOC: (In post 61), I also described how the Underground looked in greater detail. If anyone has a problem with this, PM me, and i'll change it or delete it. And if anyone has a problem with Fayza and I not fighting today, I will definitely tweak the story so Fayza and I do fight, ok? [B]One more thing. Toshi, can you PM the people who are supposed to fight on Fridays and who they fight against (whether it be NPC or a current char. in the story) please!?[/B]

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1] Kenji was about to talk to Halloween girl, when he heard a snapping sound. He turned to the bush behind him. Someone was spying on him, uh? He picked up a rock from the side of the round and tossed it at the bush. There came a loud thud and a ouch! from the bush as Kenji walked towards the bush. A girl had a camera as she was rubbing her head.

"What's someone with a camera following me for? Do you work with V.P.? Trying to get a story and put me up with someone good in the udnerground I bet."

"It's nothing like that! I was just going to ask you....something." Kenji smiled form the inside. Trying to hide the truth. The V.P. seemed to hate him alot, since he was the one that almost killed his daughter in the Underground. He was forced to fight her, yet he broke the rules and got his daughter out before Kenji could finish her off. It's their game, not his.

"Could you be my model?" Kenji stumbled abit from the question. Model? That was something he was expecting.

"Your....what?"

"My model, I'm taking photographing class and my assignment is to get models and take pictures. That's all." Kenji's mind blank. Nothing in his whole life had he thought something like this would happen. "So, can you be a model?"

"Umm....I guess so...." He couldn't say no to a girl. Yeah, how was modeling so difficult anyway?[/SIZE]

Shun was among those in the crowd at the new kid, Ashens, first fight. However, he was among only a few who wasn't surprised to see him win. That kid was just another talker with something to prove. Ashen was vicous and cold hearted, that much was obvious from the brutal beating he dealt the poor sap. Shun too note of him, since he realized that he may very well end up fighting him in the not to distant future.

Shun was suppose to go on today. It was a little out of norm to get two fights in two weeks, but he figured that the administration was tired of having him around. Shun decided to get out of the spectator seats and get back to preping for the fight. There was no way around it, he was going to have to do it. He just wished they had given him the courtesy of knowing who his opponent was going to be.

Finally the intercom called for the start of round five. It was Shun's turn to take to the underground one more time. Shun stepped out of the locker room and out into the labyrinth that was the underground arena. He stepped out and saw the worn and dirt strewn floor and the concrete grey walls. Then at the end of the center corridor he saw her standing there. Motoko Itsuzu, Kazuki's girlfriend. Her eyes seemed just as hollow as they had been the day after the fight. She just stared at him with tears streaking down her face and her eyes still blood shot. Even now she couldn't stop crying, and now she was face to face with his killer. This was a low blow from the administration to try and incite a killing for revenge.

The horn rang out and the fight was on. Itsuzu jumped at a weapon that was placed on the wall. It was a large mace, she could barely hold it, but she was sure as hell going to try. Shun reached to the wall, taking his time, since she could barely move with it in her hands. Shun took his usual black katana off the wall and pointed it right at her. She grunted and groaned as she came at him with one slow step at a time "Are you going to kill me to? Just like you killed him."

Shun kept the tip of his sword pointed at her "What are you doing? You can't fight me with that, you can barely move at all."

With a final grunt she dropped in on the ground. She went to her knees for a moment then jumped back up and charged him straight on. He brought his foot up and she went straight on face first into his foot. She fell back and grabbed at her face, screaming. Shun stood simply and looked on to her, the tip of his sword kept pointed at Itsuzu "Do you want to live?"

She looked to him, rage still bubbling in her "Why don't you just send me over? I can see him that much sooner."

Shun pressed the tip of the sword against her "If you really wanted death, then you wouldn't be trembling at the tip of my sword. You don't want to die, you want me to die."

Her eyes grew red again as he continued to stand over her, the sword tip just piercing her skin on her chest.

((Sry its short i got to get off soon))

Suzu was in the crowd and after Shun it was his round. He watched intently as Shun had hit her to the ground. Suzu could tell she was angry at Shun was it because she was about to die? He didn't know for sure.

"Hiya"

Suzu jumped at the voice he looked over and it was Toshi or what looked like Toshi, he couldn't tell thanks to the dim light over his seat.

"Hello?"

[SIZE=1][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]"Okay then..." Umiko said and took a picture of him "There one thing...."

"What is it?" Kenji said

"We need to clean you up. Like shave, cut you hair, and make you take a bath"

"I don't stink!"

"..........okay" Umiko took a photograph and smiled " We still have to do things to get you really photogenic....I don't ask ANYONE to be my model. I ussually do spontanious photographs. I only doing this for class....."

"Gah, I guess..." He frowned

"Yet I feel liek I'm taking advantage of this deal..." Umiko bit her lip "What might you want in return?"

"In return?" He said and thought.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1] Kenji scratched his beard ruffly as he thought on what she owed him for this. Come on, shaving his beard? That was just stupid. God, know he was taking back on what he said.

"Okay, let me take you out on a date tonight." It was something he hadn't done in a awhile. Umiko thought for a second.

"Where to?" Kenji hesitated for a moment. He didn't enough money for a date, that was the problem. Idiot, you have to think before you say.

"Well, I was thinking my place, eat pizza..." Don't say sex, don't say sex. "giving me a haircut....watch a movie...." This was worse then joining his mother and her girlfriends playing bingo. "What do you say?"[/SIZE]

[color=RoyalBlue][font=Book Antiqua]Toshi walked up to Umiko and Kenji when it seemed like they had finished talking about their 'date'.
"Sorry to interrupt, but can I talk to you later Kenji? It's nothing really that important. I just want to talk."
Toshi left quickly, hoping she hadn't ruined the moment.

Now she was back off to the viewing room. It turned out that thanks to the new student, there was an unscheduled fight today. Toshi hoped that there wouldn't be anymore. Underground matches once a week was more than enough fighting.

[b]OOC: Okay guys, there wasn't supposed to be an Underground fight until Friday (in the game.) But since Ashen killed some students, there will be an unscheduled match that will take place now. Shun, Ashen, and Suzu will be the only player characters in the match. But if you also want to take part in it, just PM me okay? ^^

For those who aren't taking part in the fight, they can leave. School has been cancelled for the rest of the day.
[/b] [/font][/color]

Kyouta slammed into the wall across from the security office as he was literally tossed out. His face showed that he had been roughed up a bit, but that is what happens when you try to cover up another's crime. As the door closed he spat at it, a line of reddened saliva ran down the words placed on the front. Pushing off of the wall, Kyouta made his way out of the school.

"Kyo-kun!" As the words were spoken Kyouta's mood changed from slightly smug at pissing off the security officers, to irritation. Even without the annoying, high-pitch voice it was obvious who had called him just from the way she said it. Naoko Kamikishiro, one of Kyouta's old "toys" that failed to get the hint that it no longer amused him. The only thing worse than how dense she happened to be, was how she insisted on clinging to him everytime.

"What do you want this time, Naoko?" Not that he had to ask, she was too predictable. She even attempted to use a sad puppy look, hoping to dig up some shread of his sympathy.

"You no longer hang out with me," she spoke in a false sadness. "And you never make me feel good any more. How come?"

"You no longer interest me. Just too boring." Kyouta did not even try to look like he cared. "Leave now, and stay away."

"NO! I wont!" Naoko clung even harder to his arm. "I'll nev..." before she could complete the sentence Kyouta grabbed her by the thoat and held her against the wall, in plain view of the entire school.

She was easily three inched off the ground, and had his thumb and index finger digging into her windpipe. Oddly enough, she put up no struggle, and had a look of ecstasy in her eyes. Naoko was a masochist, and seemed to thrive on Kyouta's sadistic nature. A few seconds before she would have passed out Kyouta let go, and Naoko fell to the ground.

"That is the last time. Leave."

"No," she gasped weakly. Naoko crawled forward and made one last grasp for Kyouta. A swift kick to the chest stopped her, and smashed her back into the wall. Kyouta simply turned and walked away.

OOC: Well, now that we have established a bit more of my character's sadistic ways.... Besides, everyone else has had their own "interesting" relations. :D

[COLOR=33999][SIZE=1][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]"Okay....as long as I get to shave that beard of yours too." Umiko wrinkled her nose. It looked disgusting. She didn't want to say it to his face of course, that will be rude."Okay...one date. I don't like going out unless it for taking photos."

"Okay....." Kenji said. They both stopped talking and Toshi spoke to Kenji. Umiko didn't pay attention to busy cleaning her camera lense. She pulled leafs and twigs laid and stug on her camera as they talked. If they were not talking to her then i didn't matter to her.

Toshi walked quickly off after finishing talking. Umiko toke a picture as she walked away.

"Okay where is this house of yours. I want to finish this quick..." Umiko said. Kenji faintly smiled and pointed the way. Umiko sighed and walked ahead with Kenji behind her. [/FONT] [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Itsuzu laid pinned to the ground, unable to move. Shun had her held down, but was reluctant to drive the blade through and end the match. Instead he raised his sword and back away from her. She took the moment and shuffled herself across the floor. Shun kept his gaze fixxed on her as she turned to grab yet another weapon. This time she opted for a knife instead of a heavy mace, or some other ridiculously heavy weapon like before. She held it firm with both hand and pointed the tip of it at Shun. Shun finally broke the silence between the two "Would killing me really make you that happy? Would it give life back to him?"

Her eye began to well up again as Shun went on "I may have killed him, but I'm not the one at fault."

As soon as he said that she jumped at him. She had locked herself inside his defense with his sword. The two stood perfectly still for a moment, like a moment frozen in time. Finally a few drops of blood ran down from between them. And with a grunt and pull of his arm, Shun pulled the knife from her. He had grabbed hold of the blade as she attempted to drive it into him. He then lifted his right foot and kicked her square in the chest. The girl coughed and stumbled to her feet "Don't go easy on me cause I'm a girl." she said "I hate you. I wish you were dead!"

She started to cry. Shun lowed he sword a bit, at which she then lunged, unarmed, at Shun. She grabbed for his sword and in the hail of confusion she scewward herself on his sword. She drove it straight through her own chest. Shun was in shock for a moment as he watched her smile while the blood ran from the corners of her mouth. She made one final gasp and went limp. Shun tipped the sword and she slide right off. He stood by her body for a moment, then the buzzer signaling the release of the animals rang out and Shun gatherd himself back up and left the arena.

Suzu walked into the arena. This place disgusted him. Blood was smeared on the walls dried puddles everywhere. He walked farther into the maze. A whirring sound came from the next turn and he knew who and what it was,

"Suzu!" It was Koha.

In the last match Suzu had accidentally killed his best friend Takashi. In Koha's hands stood a long nimble Naginata.

"I'm sorry about Takashi" Suzu said extending his hand.
"I don't want your sympathy"

Koha lunged at Suzu and a flash before he was hit by the spear point his Sakabatou met his Naganata.

"Stop hiding behind that fuckin Sakabatou"
"I can use what I please"

Suzu's downward strike was blocked by Koha's Naginata. They backed away and charged at each other. After the matter Suzu's Sakabatou was standing blade first in the ground about 5 inches away from Suzu and the Naginata pierced his right thigh.

"This is only the beginning of your torture"

[color=RoyalBlue][font=Book Antiqua]Wynn walked home from school. She would have taken the bus, but since everyone was let out early there would be no buses.

Since she had so much time on her hands, Wynn decided to go straight to the mall from the school. It wasn't a very far walk and she wanted to kill some time until Shun was finished with his match.

She walked around and look at some stores and soon settled at the food court. She didn't have any money on her, but a girl that was working at one of the shops at the food court gave Toshi a free drink. It was probably because of the way she was dressed, but she didn't care. It was free.

Toshi left the mall and walked by the school. She saw Shun outside. Waving to him, she caught his attention. She didn't bother to ask him about the match, but instead walked hand in hand with him back to her house.

[b]@OOC: Okay guys, this is a thursday afternoon. So that means that everyone will be fighting tomorrow. However I will start off the match so wait for me to post the start of it okay? ^^

Besides that, everyone will meet at Toshi's house. From there they will go out to eat so she can tell them about the truce.

Gemini, if going out to eat is something that Kyouta wouldn't do either, have Toshi talk to him earlier about the truce in one of your posts. Thank you. ^^[/b]
[/font][/color]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Courier New][B]OOC: Sorry for no posts during the weekend. I was at a friend's house and she kept me up till like 4 am everynight. And I kept forgetting to run by here and check on 'Undergound', so I'll be here for the rest of this week hopefully...unless another one decides to drag me away from the computer kicking and screaming.[/B]

Fayza glanced nervously around the large house, this was really not the type of place that she would ever belong in.

Destovi's father kept asking some random but not really personal questions, still it was enough to keep her alert.

"So what do you parents do for a living?"

She flinched a bit, her parents was a touchy subject but she might as well get things out of the way.

"I don't live with my parents. They're off somewhere on a so called 'trip', I do believe they won't come back this time. I live with one of my mother's friends, Morgane. We just say that my parents are married to thier beliefs and don't really need a child around. Don't get me wrong now, Morgane is a wonderful person, much better than my parents as far as I can see."

She let her gaze fall on Mr. Mishima's face and was a bit releived not to see a look of shock that most people had after she told them that her parents weren't really here.

Fayza relaxed a bit and looked down at her watch and silently cursed herself for being so forgetful.

"Excuse my interuption sir, but me and Destovi are to meet another friend at her house this afternoon and if we don't get going we're going to be late."

He nodded and silently dismissed the two of them with a wave and 'You kids have fun.[/FONT]'[/COLOR]

OOC: SORRY! I havent posted I have been away on a vacation up north so I couldnt use my comp

Tosoji went to the Coffee Shop it was her shift as she wondered if she would see anyone from school she put on her apron and tried to smile as she went behide the counter she was happy with her job she started as a waitress but she hated that she sighed but now it was ok because she was the Cashier in charge of the money the manager Ms. Sosaku said that Tosoji was so smart she could skip counter duty and go onto manger ship she called up Toshi
"Um toshi I'll be late coming to your house I am scheldued to work today untill closing at 10 so if you want to come here and talk that'd be fine" Tosoji said

OOC: Sorry about all the confusoin before and i deleted my previous post so I could start over, but since it is almost time for another fight and I still haven't finished mine yet I will go ahead and skip to after Suzu's fight, so I can keep up with the rest of the group

Ashen watched the fight between the kid named Suzu and the other person finish as he jumped down into the arena. his challenger was a junior named Washi, who was known for his speed, tricks, and fakes. The horn blew as Washi charged Ashen and hit him square int he jaw sending him back and couple steps.

"You didn't even block, what kind of fighter are you" He did combo after combo, trick after trick on Ashen knocking him all ove the place. After about thrity seconds he stodd back. "You haven't hit me once and they say you are suppossed to be really good"

Ashen flipped back up completely unfazed but a little bloody. His eyes held the same death look as they always did, never wavering. "Try me again"

Washi ran striahg tofr him but found his arm being twisted behind him and broken. He fell to teh ground as he clutched his arm. "You little bastard." He grabbed a short sword off the wall and ran at Ashen.

Ashen brought both hands up and caught the sword between hsi hands, applying pressure on the sides so it didn't cut him. "Typical" He spun sideways knocking the sword out of Washi's hands as he down kicked him in the kneee making it bend the complete other way.

Washi fell to the ground unable to stand up any longer. "Burn in hell Ashen, burn in hell"

Ashen walked back to the wall as the animals were let lose. "Intend to, along witht eh rest of the world."

Shun walked along with Toshi on the way back to her house. He was still juggling the events of his last fight over and over again. She had thwon herself at him, knowing it would mean certain death. Did she really want to die, or was she just that desperate. From what he had seen it was impossible to tell. Toshi soon realized he wasn't himself as she spoke up "Something wrong? You didn't get hurt, did you?"

Shun looked to her and smiled. It was over now, he should try and focus on what made him happy. After all, he may not live for a whole lot longer, so he had to live for the moment. He pulled Toshi over to him and hugged "Yeah, everything is alright. I'm fine, as long as your with me."

She wrapped her arms around him and he kissed her. The two continued on walking back to Toshi's house. Today had been yet another day where Shun had to kill another student. And one he had already hurt no to long before. This was a terrible burden on him, but he needed to let it go and just be happy with whatever time he had left. Right now, Toshi made him happy. So she had become his reason for living. And he would keep on living, if only to earn more time with her. Without even looking to him, Toshi said "I'm sorry you had to kill someone again. I know it worked out for Fayza and Destovi, but you couldn't help that girl."

Shun held her hand a little tighter as she said that "I know. But I survived, and I'm going to keep on surviving. Those corprate shit heads aren't going to keep me from breaking loose in the world."

He looked to her with a brash look of confidence. Toshi was stunned for a moment, and then smiled at this bold an proud declaration.

OOC: I think everyone was busy this weekend including me! LOL! Gawd, I missed making my little posts while I was away on buisness!

[I]As Des and Fay left his father's house, they talked about the what if's concerning starting a relationship, quickly brushing the thought aside for fear that one of them could die in the Underground during the climax of their romance. They instead kissed, hugged and told everything they wanted to tell each other before they finished their drive to Toshi's house. The only thing that didn't make them a couple was their word towards each other saying so.

As they made it to Toshi's driveway, Shun and Toshi had just arrived on foot. As Fay went to talk to Toshi, Des shook Shun's hand as congratulations for making it through the Underground. As they all went inside, Toshi made popcorn while the other three made discussions and plans about the Underground tomorrow; a conversation Toshi planned on starting.[/I]

"Is that [I]Kenji guy[/I] coming to this meeting as well?" Des commented.
You mean[U] [I]ass-eous pom-paeous[/I]?"[/U] Shun corrected.

They both chuckled at the small joke.

You guys are [I]really[/I] bonding aren't you?" Toshi said from the kitchen, bringing a hot bowl of fresh popcorn and sitting it down on the dining room table where everyone sat.

"Don't make a big deal outta nothing." Shun grinned.
"But really, [I]is [/I] he coming?" Destovi repeated.
"I last saw Kenji with Umiko taking pictures. I guess he's coming." Toshi said.

[B][I]"Kenji and Umiko?!"[/I][/B] Des, Shun & Fay said simoultaniously.

"[I]Bad[/I] news." Shun said, stuffing popcorn in his mouth.
"Definitely." Des said, grabbing popcorn from the bowl.
"I'd just wish everyone else would hurry up already." Fayza said, resting her head on Des' shoulder.
[I]
Everyone agreed on that...[/I]

OOC: I think this is my shortest post ever in this RP, but I got class in 5 min.!

He made his way of to Toshi's front porch. He knocked and Shun answered the door.

"Hey"
"Come on in"

Suzu walked in and sat down in one of the chairs. His leg was still throbbing from the pierceing from the naginata. In the end though both Suzu and Koha snuck out of there.
A bandage was wrapped around the wound. He reached over and grabbed some popcorn.

"Where's Umiko and the New Kid?"
"Taking pictures"
"What?!?!"

Oh well, although it was pretty crazy Suzu didn't really care. All he was thinking about was the tasty popcorn

[SIZE=2][B]At School, before Toshi met up with Shun[/B][/SIZE]

Ashen walked out through the front doors where he found a girl waiting.

"So your Ashen, the transfer student. Nice fight in the underground"

"Glad I could amuse you"

"Name's Toshi" she held out her hand as Ashen shook it"

"Ashen"

"i have heard rumors about you"

"Good, bad?"

"A little of both"

"Probably consists of me killing people outside of the Underground. I am not sorry for it. they cross me, they pay" He turned his eyes to her, his cold stare never left him.

"I was wondering if you would be a part of our little plan."

"Plan for what?"

"To stop the underground"

Ashen began to laugh. "That is the funniest thing I have ever heard, stop the Underground"

"I belive that as we get more people then we could pull it off"

"I live for the fight" He grabbed her by the neck and lifted her close to his face, making her rise off the ground a little. "i live fo rhte blood, you take that away and I will kill you and your friends. Do not cross me again" He forcefully let her drop tot he ground as he walked off with his devlish smlie on his face.

[SIZE=1]Kenji yawned as he and Umiko walked towards Toshi's house. It seemed she texted Umiko about it and wanted to skip their date for this stupid convention. The good news about it was that Umiko was about to make him shave when she got the message.

"Here we are." Said Umiko as they arrived at their desentation. Kenji scratched his hair under his cap.

"I don't like it. Let's go." Umiko sighed and pulled out Kenji's sirt towards the door. Toshi answered the door with a giant smile.

"Great, you made it! We were beginnning to worry." Kenji and Umiko stepped in as the group in the living room turned their heads at them. Ah, those assholes from today where here, great. Kenji sat down in a chair as he saw them staring at him closely.

"So, Underground matches tomorrow. You guys up for it." He broke the silence as he stood up and began to walk around. The V.P. knew most of the strong fighters at the school and he was bound to find friends and make them fight each other. The V.P. hated Kenji though the most. Long agi, he made his daughter fight Kenji and the results were....pretty bad. V.P. tried to save his daughter before he landed the final cut, but she lost too much blood to recover.[/SIZE]

"So, Underground matches tomorrow, you all up for it?" Kenji said in positive spirits.

[I]Everyone nodded in approval except for Destovi, having something to say...[/I]

"No we're not [I]all[/I] ready. aren't we missing [I]Kyouta[/I]?"

"Who's Kyouta?" Kenji asked.

[B]"Someone who gets his information [I]first[/I] before running off at the mouth." [/B] Cass threw in for Destovi.

"Are you still pissed about that? I told you what I thought, can't that be the [I]end[/I] of it?"

[B]"Not until we [I]'make up'[/I]!"[/B] Cass demanded, taking control of Des' body.

[I]Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Destovi as if he had broken the #1 code in man ethics: [/I] [U]Don't sound soft, ever.[/U]

[I]Kenji looked at Destovi.[/I]
"Ummm.. I'm not gay, dude."

[I]Cass sighed...[/I]
[B]"Not [I]that type[/I] of making up."[/B] He said, walking within a foot of Kenji.

[I]Kenji was confused but Shun knew what Cass was doing...[/I]
"Then what kinda [I]mak-[/I]--"

[I]Cass punched Kenji in the jaw at half strength, making him lose a tooth.[/I]
[B]"[I]That's[/I] the kinda making up i'm [I]tal--[/I]--"[/B]

[I]Kenji hit Cass at full strength as he was trying to explain, making him bite his tongue, lose a tooth and stagger a couple steps. He recovered in seconds.[/I]

[B]"Whew!"[/B] Cass yelled, bleeding. [B]"You got some [I]snap[/I] in those arms don't you?"[/B]
"Not as much as you." Kenji said with a soft smile, actually enjoying himself.
[B]"I see why you're so cocky all the time now. I would be too with strength like that."[/B]
"Thanks but you're too quick for me. I didn't even see you move your arm."
[B]"[I]Really?[/I] Me neither."[/B]

[I]Everyone laughed.[/I]

"So is that how you make up?" Kenji said, still standing.
[B]"Would you rather have [I]Destovi[/I] apoligize to you?"[/B]
"Who's Destovi?" Kenji asked Cass, still a foot away from him.

[I]Toshi told Kenji everything...[/I]

"Man that's deep." Kenji asked, letting Umiko tend to his wound.
[B]"Yeah, try living with me." [/B] Cass said, letting Destovi take control again, who was nursed by beautiful Fayza.

[I]They both chuckled, pain and all...[/I]

[I]Besides Shun and Toshi, everyone was slightly confused as to what happened between Kenji and Destovi but were glad that everything was okay between them before the Underground matches tomorrow.[/I]

"Now, on with the plans. [I]Any suggestions[/I]?" Toshi asked the group, rubbing her neck.

[I]Shun immediately noticed something wrong with Toshi as she rubbed, not as though she had a neck cramp, but as if she was trying to make something or someone dissapear from her skin... and her memory...[/I]

"Are you okay?" Shun said, moving closer to Toshi.

[I]She said nothing, instead, Toshi removed her hand to show an abrasion of fingers left on her neck. They were a light purple, hardly visible to anyone else...[/I]

"Who [I]did this [/I] to you?" Shun said angrily.

[color=RoyalBlue][font=Book Antiqua]Toshi did her best to cover up the bruise.
"I'll tell you about it later, Shun." She said, trying to get him to stop worrying.
He dropped it for now but Toshi knew she would have to tell him eventually.
They had finished the popcorn, so Toshi suggested that they go into the the kitchen and get them selves something to drink.
After everyone had left the living room, she quickly unzipped Shun's pants. His member stood up from the opening. She kissed it and then kissed his lips.
"Tomorrow we might not see each other again..." She reminded him.
Shun smiled at her and kissed her back. Toshi turned around so she wasn't facing him, and sat down on his member so it was inside of her. Then, she bounced up and down slowly.
The others walked into the living room before they realized what was going on. They all looked at Shun and Toshi.
"Just...ignore us. W-we'll be...finished soon. Sit down." Toshi managed to tell the group.
The others sat down and Toshi and Shun continued. After they both climaxed, Toshi got off and got dressed.
"Okay, are you guys ready? We'll discuss ourp lans at the restaurant."

Soon, everyone left Toshi's house and traveled to the restaurant they had decided on earlier. This meeting would decide what fate lay ahead of them. She hoped that they would listen.
[b]
OOC: Okay, Toshi is about to explain the truce. So think carefully about how your character will react. After that, we'll move on to the next day. ^^[/b]
[/font][/color]

A somber flute melody could be heard through the streets as Kyouta walked through the neighborhood. Normally he would have no reason to even be here, but a letter he found stuffed in his locker gave him a purpose. Pausing for a moment, he checked the letter once more.

[i]Kyouta, given the incident today I was unable to speak with you directly. However, the group you met earlier is meeting to discuss an issue related to the Underground fights. Show up at the address below after school, or don't. It is your choice. --Toshi[/i]

Kyouta growled quietly at the arrogance of the letter, but pressed forward with his flute quietly playing. It seemed that the sound was a familiar one, because he was instantly greeted by Toshi before he could even reach the door. "So, you decided to show up after all."

"Yeah, you see I got this arrogant letter about the Underground, and figured that if my time was wasted I could just maim the sender as compensation."

Toshi did not seem to find the humor in the joke, not that many could tell if Kyouta ever made joking statements. Without another word Toshi waved him in and shut the door. Inside Kyouta was faced with the group from the gym earlier, with an extra face among the crowd. The only one Kyouta acknowledged was Destovi, who he nodded to before leaning against the nearest wall with his arms crossed.

"So," Shun broke the silence first, "back the the question you so artfully dodged. Who left the marks on your neck?"

It seemed that Kyouta had entered in the middle of an interesting conversation already.

Shun turned his body and moved his hand toward her hand, which was blocking veiw of the bruise on her neck. It was very obviously someones hand print on her neck, but who. The thought of some shit head putting his hands on her enraged him to no end. Shun moved Toshi's hand aside and put his own hand on the almost purple mark on her neck. There were even light cuts from where his finger nails hand broken her skin. Shun asked again, in a much sterner tone "Who did this?"

The room fell silent around them as they waited for a reply. Toshi looked as if she might try to change the subject again, but when she met eyes with Shun the truth came out "It was just a little scuffle with the new kid, Ashen. It's not a big deal."

Shun immediatly stood to his feet, Destovi right after him. Toshi jumped up and grabbed hold of Shun "Now wait, don't go over board. It's not a big deal, really!"

She was trying to push him down and back onto the couch, but she couldn't get him to move. Shun brought his hands up to her cheeks, then kissed her "Don't worry. I know exactly what I'm going to do now."

With that said Shun sat back down to the astonishment of almost everyone else in the room. Destovi had a look that screamed 'WHY!'. Shun took hold of Destovi's arm and pulled him back down too. They didn't know what to think, til they saw the look in his eyes. At that, they let it go. Shun was planning something for the new kid. Shun's head popped back up "Alright, let's get to the restaurant. I'm starting to feel pretty hungry."

The air had become unusually calm. Almost eerie in a way. No matter how calm he looked, there was no way he could hide that kind of rage inside him.

[SIZE=1] The group left the house as the sun began to set. There seemed to be alot of rage in this pack and people like Shun needed to take a smoke. Kenji would be the lost one to lose his temper, he may act angry, but he wouldn't be lost in rage. Toshi seemed that her 'plan' was very important. It had something to do with the Unerground, by everyone's reaction when he asked if they where ready. As the sun set, the air got colder quicky as Kenji dug his hands deep int his pockets. Last year, he barely survived the Underground and now the V.P. is going to put him against stronger fighters. Yet, he had to keep figthing to survive. Kenji saw death once, in the last battle last year that almost cost his life. Kenji was lucky to strike him in the neck to knock him out for good. Kenji had won the Underground before, can he do it again? He stayed away from people so that the V.P. wouldn't hurt his friends, yet now...

The group arrived at the resturant, an old Ramen stand. Not something he had in mind, but what the hell. Des, Shun, Toshi, and Fayza sat one one side of the stand, while Kenji, Umiko, Kyouta, and Suzu sat on the other side. Kenji sighed as he took a seat, but quicky rebounded when Umiko began to pictures of him.

[B] "Do ya have to do that every where we go?"[/B] He asked as she lowered the camera alittle.

[B] "I want to make a good grade on this! Shut the Hell up and act natural!"[/B] Kenji sighed again and asked for the spicest bowl they could offer. [/SIZE]