OtakuBoards

Underground [M-LVS]

Lilt

Fay and Des chuckled at the light vibe occuring between Umiko and Kenji. Although Kenji may have been acting distant towards Umiko to cover up his underlying intentions from the group, there was no mistaking the glow of Umiko's face or the look in her eyes whenever she was around him.

[I]She didn't want to just take pictures...[/I]

Toshi was the last to order, walking towards the full table of 7 plus her. Everyone was ready to hear what she had to say concerning the truce.

[I]Toshi stuffed her face before speaking from the hunger in her stomach...[/I]

"Alright, this is the plan." Toshi said, feeling better after a minute of eating.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=33999][SIZE=1][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]The resturant was a bit crowded. She couldn't help bit wonder of from taking picture of Kenji to talking pictures of tables near them. Some of them were happy families, couples on dates, and a group of teens like themselves.

She looked a Kenji again a wrinkled her nose. That beard bothered her so much! How can he eat with that? It looks like a chubaca planted on his face! She took a of him eat and almost gaged.

"When are you shaving that thing?" Umiko asked moving her camera down.

"Never.." Kenji replied

"You're not serious?"

"Yes, I am."

".....Watch I find a way to shave that thing even against you will. When you sleeping, when you knocked out, or anything! I'll find a way!" Umiko said clentching her fist with fire in her eyes.

"Is that some sort of mission...?"

"Count on it! You look like your 30! I don't want some old man as my model. No, no I'm very serious about my pictures you know. I mean very, very, serious." Umiko said and pouted " I'm ussually very shy and talk very little. Yet when it comes with my projects I get out of my shell and go all out!" Umiko huffed[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Suzu started eating as Toshi was laying out the plan for the truce. Umiko was still pouting and taking pictures. In one of her pictures Suzu got in the way on purpose.

"No! You're wasting precious film!!!" She yelled as shit hit him on the head.

"Ok--ow, you can stop"
"No I can't cause your gonna do it again"

She continued doing that until her arm was tired. By then Suzu just wanted to relax and eat without being wallopped over the head.

[color=RoyalBlue][font=Book Antiqua]Toshi started telling everyone about her idea for the truce.
"As you all know, we're some of the best fighters at our school. That's why we're all still alive and sitting here. I'm sure that you all want to survive like I do. Sure we could easily do this by killing each other, but I propose a truce. We can all survive this if we avoid fighting each other. I hope you all agree with me."
Wynn waited for their response, hoping that it would be positive.

The next day, Wynn undressed and got on the school bus. At school, all of the students were called to an early Underground match before school started. The vice principal got their attention and explained the rules when everyone stopped talking.
"Okay everyone, since we have new students I will explain the rules for the Underground. First, you must kill at least one fellow student to get out of the Underground. If you do not kill anyone or refuse to fight, then you'll have to deal with the Beasts."
A student raised a hand but the vice principal ignored him.
"If you want to find out what the Beasts are, just don't fight. Moving on, there are no rules to fighting as long as you actually kill. You will all be stripped of your clothing so that you cannot hide any weapons. If you have any preferred weaopons, keep them with you. Good luck and have fun everyone."
Toshi waited as all of the other students stripped naked. Since she was not dressed, she didn't have to join them. Shun walked over to her. They kissed. This might be her last embrace. He slowly put his member inside of her. After they finished, Toshi got ready to fight. She moved into the Underground and searched for a good weapon.
[b]
OOC: Okay guys, post your response to Toshi's truce.

I'm sorry for starting the Underground match right now, but I might not be able to post later and I want to lay down the rules for these matches. So post about your fight after you post about the restaurant. Sorry guys. ^^;

Oh and Destovi, I'll take a look at it.[/b]
[/font][/color]

[I]Destovi nodded his head as Toshi laid out the plan. When it came time for a response, Destovi leaped up to his feet in excitement.[/I] "With all of us together, we can't lose! I'm with you Toshi."

"Excellent." Toshi said. "I'll see you at school tomorrow.

After kissing Fayza, shaking Kenji's hand and hugging Shun, he waved farewell to everyone else as he drove Fayza home.

[B][CENTER]==========[/CENTER][/B]

[I]The next day as Destovi drove Fayza and himself to school, he noticed a bus parked in front of it. Students were inside, stripping down to their bare essences, as a amplified voice came from the lone exit of the bus...[/I]

What's going on in there?" Destovi asked the awaking Fayza.

She yawned before answering. "[U]Underground Competitions [/U] must be starting early. Take all of your clothes off."

"Why?"

"Mandatory rules set by the V.P.."

[I]As Destovi stripped down along with Fayza, they both realized that [B]the only other time they were naked together was when everyone went to Toshi's house for the 'party'.[/B] They both looked at each other, completely naked, Des breaking the silence...[/I]

"This may be the [I]last[/I] time we see each other." Des said worried.

"Yeah." Fayza said waiting for [I]Cass[/I] to come out as Des became more emotional.

[I]However, Des surprised Fayza...[/I]

[I]Keeping control of his [B][I]'other'[/I][/B], he kissed Fayza on the lips, then moved her into the driver's seat, on top and facing him...[/I]

"[I]I love you[/I] Fayza Agori." Looking deep into her eyes.

[I]They kissed. And as they kissed with more passion, Destovi's member grew until it was inside of her. Cass was being held off from coming out. They agreed that if Destovi have his fun, then Cass could have his. [B]He[/B] would have his fun in the Underground.[/I]

[I]Because that was the one thing Cass was good at. Period...[/I]

[I]Outside, Des' black '97 Firebird swayed up and down while his tinted windows showed slight fogging from the outside...[/I]

[B][CENTER]==========[/CENTER][/B]
OOC: Toshi, one question, will everyone be in the Underground at once, or will everyone be fighting 1 on 1. In your last post, you weren't clear on that.

[COLOR=33999][SIZE=1][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]"Truce?" Umiko said. She looked down at ground and bit her lip. Not kill the rest of this group? She looked around the table. They did survive this long. They could have her back...somehow.Umiko tapped her fingers on the table and thought. She had no real answer or no way to say her answer. A truce seems logical...but.

Umiko looked at Toshi and smiled. Toshi blinked and smiled back "Is that a yes?"

"Take it... as a yes I... suppouse....." Umiko said still smiling. Toshi smile grew, guessing she was approving.

Outside the resturant everyone was leaving. She tapped Kenji's shoulder hoping to leave a final message for today. Kenji turned around and Umiko started talking swiftly "Okay Kenji listen up, by tommorow I want that beard shaved or do I have to shave that Chubaca myself. I swear I do it without a shaving cream and I remember to press really hard. As for your hair, I guess I actually have to fix it. Oh for the underground don't get your too many scars"

"Ha your worried I get hurt?" Kenji asked

"No I don't care for anything else other then my pictures..." Umiko said grimly. Her face stood emotionless something diffrent from her normal smiling sunshine one.

Umiko turned and smiled at the rest of the group as her goodbye. She quickly walked to her house, almost running. The underground is going to one hell of a fight. I guess is time to sharpen does weapons.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

As was his style, Kyouta sat back as everyone else decided on the truce, and answered in turn. He really could care less what anyone else was saying, and zoned out as he ignored them. Finally, everyone else looked his way, as he had been the only one not to answer. "Well, Kyouta?" Toshi chimed in.

"Well what?" was his only responce.

"Will you agree to the truce? No killing each other, and work to stop the Underground tournaments?"

"One condition," he replied, drawning a look of irritation from the others. "No one gets in my way. Stop me from having fun with other fighters, or hinder my actions in any way and I will kill you."

"Why do you have to be so stubborn, Kanno?" Shun jumped in before Toshi could.

"Those are my terms. You can ignore them if you like, but it will void my end of the truce." With that he stood and walked out of the resturaunt.

[center]---***---[/center]

The next day Kyouta showed up for school on time, which only happened on days the fights were held. He was greated by the news that an early fight was to be set today, and felt a jolt of excitement shoot up his spine.

Kyouta appeared at the staging area for the fights and removed all articles of clothing as instructed. The only things he was allowed to keep were the earring he took from his last fight and his flute, which hung from his neck by a small cord. Reaching up, Kyouta rubbed the crystal in his earring and spoke quietly. "Maybe you will have a companion soon, Touka."

With a grin on his face Kyouta was let into the maze. Upon entering he raised the flute to his lips and began to play his "Banshee's Call," the melody infamous in among the students. To the smart fighters the song was a warning, but it served as a beacon to the foolish. Maybe today he would lure in someone as fun to play with as Touka had been.

OOC: I think I should clarify my character's posistion a bit. He has agreed to avoid killing the rest of the group, but he is not going to tolerate any of them who try to stop him from killing altogether. Since he gets pleasure from the fights he is not going to give up on them completely.

Tosoji had recived a text from Tosoji accepted except she saw Toshi
"I had a question" she said
"yes" Toshi asked as Tosoji got undressed
"I want to get into Takioshin University in Tokyo but I need to get 200 wins to get there how am I suppose to do that becasue if even one time I back down I have to start over" she said frowning

Shun stood in the middle of the arena, stripped down to the bare neccesities. In his right hand he held his black katana with great conviction. He could only think of last night at the restaurant. Despite what everyone said, he wasn't sure he could trust anyone other then Toshi. Well regardless of that, he knew what he was going to do. He was going to stick by the truce as best he could, but if it came tohim or them, he choosed himself.

He looked to the hilt of the sword, looking to the name inscribed on it, Tensa Zangetsu. He said the name once to himself and set his hand back down. They were all scatterd about the arena and he had no way of knowing who was where, but the only one he was interested in was Ashen. From what he had seen the day before he was good. Real good. Maybe even better then Shun, but the question would be experience and battle tactics. From what he had gatherd, he seemed to have a poor temper. If he could get him to blow his top, then that could give him the edge in the underground.

Shun stood perfetly still, his eyes closed. Then the bell rang out and the fight for survival was on once again.

[I]After Destovi and Fayza made love in his car, Des' grabbed Fayza by the arm and walked with her to the Underground arena, As they were put in the center of the maze, Des kissed Fayza one last time...[/I]

[B][I]Then Cass took over Des' body...[/I][/B]

Cass spoke to Fayza. [B]"He really does love you if that means anything."[/B]

A tear fell from Fayza's eye. "I know."

[I]A loud noise went off signaling that the Underground competition had started...[/I]

[I]Cass and Fay sprinted towards the other end of the maze, trying to find and eliminate as many students as possible. As Fay kept up with Cass throughout the maze she tried to figure out how Cass had figured out the layout of the maze so well. He was a new student, and new students usually get killed in the beginning from lack of knowledge about the mazes. During the [B]one time [/B] Fay and Cass had to fight down here, how much [B]recon[/B] was Cassidy doing after Fayza escaped? [/I]

[I]As Fayza ran to keep up with Cass, she felt someone's presence following her. Immediately stopping, she jumped into the shadows of the maze, completly invisible. Cass stopped immediately afterwards, trying to figure out where Fayza went. As he stopped however, he didn't find Fayza, but Fayza's stalker instead. A 7 foot 5 inch student who was well known for his endurance to live, he was given the name 'Roach' by his fellow friends. Roach towered over the 5 foot 10 Cassidy Mishima. [/I]

"So you're the Mishima kid?" Roach said in a cocky manner, holding his axe. "Hah. you too good for a weapon I see?"

[I]Cassidy looked at Destovi's toned body, his hands clenched for blood. They sooned became charged with electricity, a common power for Mishimas'...[/I]

[B]"Depends on what you call a [I]weapon[/I]."[/B] Cass said, looking up with a grin.[B] "Now die."[/B]

[I]Cassidy rushed Roach head long. Roach, thinking that the end was near for Cass, swung his axe horizontally, trying to decapitate him. Cass ducked, swinging his left electric-charged fist into Roach's sternum. As Roach was paralyzed from the jolt, Cass swung his right fist into roach's sternum, then threw his entire weight and force in his right elbow into his sternum again, cracking it open. As Roach's life faded away with every breath and cough of blood now, he still stood with his weapon, internal bleeding and all.[/I]

[B]"My grandpa would've liked you as a [I]live dummy[/I]."[/B] Cass said, surprised he had gotten back up from a move taught by his grandfather. A move that crippled men that dared to defy his power and wisdom.

"I'll kill you!!" Roached bellowed with his last breaths as he raised his axe up high, aiming for Cass.

[U]"He will not die today."[/U]

[I]Before Roach could turn to see who had said those words, two thin blades were pushed into Roach's neck, causing him to drop his axe instantly as he grabbed for his throat. Fayza stepped out of the shadows, still holding her blades as she looked Cass up and down to see if he was okay. As Roach attempted to pull the blades out of his throat, Cassidy charged all of his power up into his right arm. Cass then ran up to Roach and squatted all the way down to his calves. As he jumped vertically with all his might, he bent his arm so his elbow could be used as a weapon, connecting the point of his elbow with Roach's jaw. The force of the blow, combined with the 10 foot jump of Cass and electricity flowing through him decapitated Roach, who's head flew clear to the top of the Underground before landing on the ground again. Blood spewed from the body of Roach, his body twitching sporadically before hitting the sandy floor and spraying the walls and ground...[/I]

[B]"Weapons are for the weak."[/B] Cassidy said, grinning at his own handywork.

[I]Fayza glared at Cass for the comment he had made about weapons and the people who carry them...[/I]

Cass looked at Fay. [B]"No offense."[/B] He said with the same grin.

"None taken." Fayza said returning the smile.

[I]They continued through the Underground.[/I]

Suzu ran into the Underground Maze. His leg still burning with pain. His Sakabatou at his side as he started walking through turns. Koha stood ready.

"I'll kill you this time for the embarresment last time"

"I'd like to see you try"

They both charged as Suzu's Sakabatou and Koha's Naginata blades collided. Over and over again they were evenly matched. A kick to the stomach left Suzu open for attack. Aiming for the head, an instant kill. Right before the final moment something happened. Koha suddenly was sliced in half and bleeding all over the place. The one person who stood on the other side was, Shun!

"Um...Yeah.. Thanks for the save?"

"No prob"

Shun left and Suzu ran in a different direction.

After disecting Koha, Shun continued on through the labyrinth in search of his true enemy, Ashen. But the more he traveled the more enemies he found that wanted to get in his way. His once black blade was starting to turn red as the blood of his opponents started to dry on it, making the blade dull. He had to stop and clean it more and more frequently if he wanted any cutting strength.

He ran through the halls til he saw him standing there, Ashen. He was coverd in the blood of many others who had fallen in his path before. Ashen was a truly vicous beast. He held a long, silver straight blade in his right hand, it to was streaked in red. Ashen turned to face Shun and smiled at him "You seem like you were having fun. Care to enjoy a good fight with me?"

Shun brought his sword up into his offensive stance and stared back at Ashen "Let's just do this thing."

Ashen charged in and struck with a hard right swing. He already had Shun on the defensive and it was only the begining. Shun put some agility to work and as the next swing came at him from above he rolled to his right and came under Ashen's right arm and drove his sword straight up for the underside of his arm. Ashen rolled his wrist and blocked Shun's sword, he then stepped to the right and swung for Shun again. Shun rolled clear of the strike. Ashen was still smiling and then even laughed "You know you and me have alot in common. Why don't you join me?"

Shun kept his mouth shut and his eyes focused. He kept his sword pointed straight for Ashen who then sighed "I get it, you got a thing for that bitch who's trying to bring down the underground. Alright, but that'll pass soon enough. And when you realize what your real passion is, come looking for me."

It was only seconds following this that the final bell rang and the match had come to an end. Without another word Ashen turned and left. Shun kept his guard up strong until Ashen was out of sight. Once gone Shun went to one knee and grabbed his right side. He wasn't sure when, but some how during the fight Ashen had clipped him on his right side and right arm. The bleeding wasn't bad, but the bone felt like it was splinting. Who the hell was this guy? It he was really that strong, this was going to be a rough trip.

[SIZE=1]Kenji yawned as he stripped off his cloths and walked into the Underground. V.P. watched him closely as he entered the underground without fear. He knew people thought Kenji was a bad ass and would kill anyone without a thought. This was the hardest part in Kenji?s life. Choosing someone to kill. Students in Kenji?s life that he killed in the Underground always came back to haunt him in his nightmares.

He clinched his fist tightly as he roughly scanned his surroundings. He walked slowly as he tried to see a glimpse of students. Kenji waited and waited, but people knew the former champion all too well. Except this guy.

[B]?Yo, bastard!! I?m going to kill you for making a fool out of me yesterday!?[/B] Kenji turned his head slightly behind him, but turned away as he saw the gang leader.

[B]?Fight you? Your Mr. Lil? Jon down there can?t even get past your balls. I rather fight a girl...?[/B] Of course, Kenji never goes after the women at his school, not since he fought the V.P.?s daughter.

The gangster didn?t take the joke too well as he grinded his teeth. Kenji continued his walk when the overconfident gang leader stopped him again.

[B] ?You don?t have to fight me, just die!!?[/B] He charged at Kenji as he turned his body fully around to face the idiot. He didn?t want to fight the white gangster because of his stupidly, yet it seemed he was going to be the victim. The victim of death. The leader shot a fist towards Kenji?s temple. With an easy dodge and a left hook, The gangster fell to the ground easily. Blood was splattered everywhere as the gang leader tried to cease the bleeding. Kenji shook his hand from the numbness as he turned away.

[B] ?I?ll give you a pass, since you look pathetic like that.?[/B] But the poser got up, using all his energy to stand. Kenji began to move out when a light from behind halted him. He turned and was shocked to find the bright light coming from the hood. He was grasping a golden sphere of some sort. Kenji was stunned in disbelief. Was this magic? What the hell was this? The punk stopped his heavy breathing as he pulled back his golden sphere behind his back.

[B]?I will never die!!!!? [/B] He screamed as he threw the sphere, which transformed into a golden spear halfway between them. Kenji backed away as the spear was darting towards him. He acted quicky as he barely avoided the lightning speed Lance and charged at the hood. Kenji did a roared as He jumped in midair and landed a kick into his neck. The impact sent the hood into the ground. Kenji landed squarely as he backed away. His eyebrows rose as the poser smiled. His hand, hidden away from Kenji, was glowing again. Kenji cursed as he ran away. The gangster got up quickly and sent his 2nd flying spear at his enemy. Kenji slide into the ground and grabbed the 1st spear that was sticking from the base. He jerked it out and threw the spear back with all his might. The two spears missed each other barely as Kenji didn?t have time to avoid this one. The tip struck the side of Kenji as he was backed away a couple of feet. The hood, though, was not as lucky. The 1st spear darted and struck it?s master right into the forehead as the tip went through the head completely. The poser died instantly as he fell to the ground for the last time. Kenji walked beside the punk, despite the blood all around him. He bowed his head and whispered a quick prayer for his foe.

[B] ?Sorry, I know It wasn?t your time to go. Rest in peace.?[/B] He stared into his bloody eyes before turning away.[/SIZE]

Tosoji was in a center pit sitting down 3 men charged with a spear, Axe, and sword she got up she was concealing to spikes she had ripped out of a spike wall she lifted it with ears and tossed it shattering it it splintered the men leaving 1 ded from the large strike she had two more boulders she kicked them and in shattered some pillar and squished the boys
"come on that was boring" she said looking around for more weapons

OOC: digiX, I don't know what's deadlier, your killer fighting abilities or your lack of complete sentences and punctuation. LMAO! N E Way, I'm not picking on you or anything but I thought it was funny and I wanted to be the first to say it to you as friends, among friends.

[CENTER]==========[/CENTER]

[I]As Cassidy ran through the maze with Fayza, he felt as if something was wrong further down. Quickening his pace, he zoomed through the maze as Fayza kept speed. As they reached the source of his destination a minute after the bell sounded, signaling the end of the Underground matches, Cass saw the back of Shun's body down on a knee. His hand gripped his side and blood ran down the bareness of his body.[/I]

[B]"What the hell!?"[/B] Cass screamed, running towards Shun. [B]"Who did t---"[/B]

"It's ok Cass, calm down. I'm fine, don't worry about me." Shun replied, sounding 100%.

[B]"Well who hurt you then, damnitt?!"[/B]

[I]"Ashen."[/I] Fayza replied, pointing towards a figure walking towards the exit.

[B]"Damn him, i'll teach him a lesson."[/B] Cass replied starting to run after him.

[I]Shun grabbed his wrist with his good arm, immobilizing Cassidy in his tracks.[/I]

"I know your strong, but look at what [I]he did[/I] to me Cass." Shun said, concerned for Cass and Destovi's future. "You're gonna have to let Destovi think this out with you [I]and[/I] with us."

[B]"I don't need Destovi to hel--"[/B]

[U]"Please."[/U] Shun said, cutting Cass off.

[I]Please? Shun was beyond asking favors or begging. Why now? Is this Ashen guy as strong as Shun says he is? Is he? Mabye I should let Des help me. He always was the strategist out of us.[/I]

[B]"Okay."[/B] Cass said, transforming back to Destovi. "You win. What's the plan?"

OOC: I missed teh best part. Crap.

IC: Ashen heard the commontion behind him then the patter of feet. His hand slid on his sword some, getting it ready to impale the kid as he ran up on him, but he heard Shun stop him. "That's right, keep him alive while you can, my friend"

Ashen put back on his clothes as he went to his first class and sat down. Other kids were keeping their distances from him. He thought back to his fight with Shun and when he clipped his arm and side.. "He is a very good fighter, but he lets emotions get in the way. Perhaps I can use that to my advantage" He thoguht of Toshi. "Ah his weak spot, so many ways to exploit it. Too bad I didn't get to face the other kid, seems like a strong fighter. His spot must be the otehr girl, but watching him he seems different, must have a split personality." He counted the number of kids missing, then put faces with the ones he killed. "Seems I missed two"
He noticed Shun's and Toshi's seat was still vacant. "I wonder why they hadn't came up"

[QUOTE=Destovi]OOC: digiX, I don't know what's deadlier, your killer fighting abilities or your lack of complete sentences and punctuation. LMAO! N E Way, I'm not picking on you or anything but I thought it was funny and I wanted to be the first to say it to you as friends, among friends.
[/QUOTE]

:animedepr Lol thanks I always suck at that Im so stupid :animestun I wish i could do better sorry :animeswea thanks for not being to harsh destovi ant thanks for the killer fighting ablities Compliment ^_^ :catgirl:

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Courier New][B]OOC:
Holy chicken monkies........*sulks* I've missed so friggin' much. :animedepr I feel bad now. But I have a really good explanation. (Don't I always?) On Monday morning we sent the computer tower off to get it fixed for what we thought was a minor problem. It turns up that it was a small problem attatched to a huge one and we lost the comptuer for almost a week. Just got it back not to long ago, so I'm here really early in the morning cause I'm going to leave at like 7:30 and wont' be back on till way way late cause I'm going to a festival. Lemme get to my post before I annony the cracker jacks outta you people.[/B]

Fayza rested her weight agianst the wall in the shower, the fights today had been interesting...but seeing what Ashen had managed to do to Shun, it made her feel a bit uneasy.
She had only managed to kill four people today, that was around normal but still a bit less that what she could do on a fairly good day.

She allowed herself to slip to the floor and just sit there. The warm water was washing the blood from her body and her hair, this was just like so many other days after the Undergound fights...

Fayza tried to keep from making any noise as tears slowly mixed with the blood that was flowing down the drain. Her whole body felt like it was ready to collapse.

The world started getting blurry and darker again....she knew what was coming and allowed it, better to black out than let this go on.

Her body fell the rest of the way to the ground as she let her body shut down....some rest would do her good.

[B]OOC: Sorry once again. Can't believe I was gone so long...*cries*[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

[font=Book Antiqua][color=RoyalBlue][b]OOC: Sky, it's okay, really. ^^ We all get busy. That's why I haven't been able to post either. :animestun

Also just to warn you guys, I put spoilers over the gruesome scene in my post.[/b]

Wynn wandered the underground looking for a weapon. As she looked for one, she started to wonder if her truce was holding up or not. She soon forgot about it though, when she had finally found a katana. Wynn picked it up and went to look for a student. She didn't have to look very hard, however. A girl that Toshi recognized but didn't know her name, came charging at her with a pair of nunchucks. Toshi dodged the girls attack and managed to grab hold of the nunchucks. She sent them flying across the room and the girl ran. However she soon tripped and fell on her stomach. The girl looked back at Toshi and raised her arm to protect herself. Toshi sliced off the girl's arm and sliced at her until she stopped moving. Picking the sword back up, Toshi moved on.

Soon with luck, Toshi had found one of the few girls that she actually hated. Her name was Yoshimi and she had gone after Shun many times. Toshi was going to give her the worst death possible. She snuck up behind Yoshimi, and knocked her out with the butt of her katana.[/color]

[spoiler]When Yoshimi woke up, it was because of the extreme pain that she felt. Toshi had tied her to a flat surface in the underground that served as a large table. She had tied Yoshimi down to this surface by her arms and legs. Then Toshi grabbed the katana and made very deep cuts at Yoshimi's joints. Yoshimi screamed and tried to ask Toshi what she was doing. After Toshi had made the cuts, she grabbed the rope that was tied to one of Yoshimi's legs. She pulled until the girl's leg came off. Toshi continued until she had pulled off all of Yoshimi's limbs. She left her there to suffer and went to go find any other students before the time was up.
[/spoiler]
[color=RoyalBlue]
When the time was up, Toshi left the Underground. She would have felt horrible for what she had done, but she was desensitized to killing. Also, she tried not to think about what happened in the Underground after a match was over. The other students usually did the same.

Toshi went to the locker room and showered off. She was going to go back to class, but Shun was in the locker room as well. Class could wait.

[b]OOC: Okay guys, since this is a tough time for some people, you can leavethe school if you want or you can stay in class. Also, there might be some people who try to get revenge right after the Underground match, so watch out for people looking for a fight. ^^[/b][/color]
[/font]

Shun was just finishing up in the showers, his right arm was still sore from his fight with Ashen, but it was gonna hold together. His towel wrapped around his waist, he was getting ready to get ressed and leave, but then he saw Toshi standing in the shower next to his. She smiled to him, and before she even had time to wave him over, Shun dropped his towel and walked in to the stall with her.

He pressed her up against the wall and thrust himself inside her. She brought both her legs up off the ground and wrapped them around him. Shun leaned back a bit and kept his member thrust against her, still holding her to the wall. He set his left hand on her breast and massaged it lightly, then leaned in and began to kiss her. As his tongue rolled about in her mouth he started sliding up and down against her body. Toshi finally broke the kiss and started to pant and moan as he pushed on her harder and harder.

Toshi got dressed and sighed she didnt use the shower in the school she already heard toshi and shun and didnt want any part of that it kind of made her sick.
[I]geez, how many times do those to do it there like wild animals its digusting [/I] she thoght but they were her friends and she didnt say anything she just got dressed and headed home. she had killed a few members of a gang that hanged around the railroad tracks. so just for kicks she walked the long way home passing by the tracks.
"yo, toots" someone said carrying a lead pole more two more came with a chain and a baseball bat
"you killed off our homeies mommy" the one with a pole said
"I had to" she said
"well now we have to kill you" he said they charged she saw a tree she kicked it it snapped she caght it and swung it around and it smacked one of them in the gut he threw up blood and fell over snapping into a pile of wood the one with the chaiin was next he threw it around her thoart she gagged dropping the tree and yanking the chain and punched him in the gut he wheezed she took a rock and tossed it with force knocking him out leaving him bloody now the leader came swinging the pipe she sighed.
"you all are easier then your amigo's" she said she saw a loose plyboard and she jumped on it it flew up she then just stood there the man swung at her. she dodged but bit her lip it bled.
"wow you actually made me bleed" she said the plywood came down she punched it and the man was in behinde the bored and fell over she looked at her wrist it was splintered.
"oh well" she bit off a piece of clothing and wrapped it around her hand and countiued home

[COLOR=33999][SIZE=1][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]Umiko took her clothes off as asked. She pulled out pin needles, combat knife, and a long string of fiber wire out of her bag. The principle did say she can keep any weapon. She put her pin needles in her mouth making sure not to pierce her lip. Her combat knife was held in her right hand, she clenched it trying to get a good grip. She started wrapping the fiber wire around her left hand. She tugged it to tight and her hand started to bleed. Trinkets of blood feel down her palm. Umiko winced, already drawn blood before the fight even began. That was pretty stupid she though to her self, well the fight hasn?t started so is safe to be careless.

She licked the blood off; she didn?t want to leave any trails for her predator or prey and off she went to the underground.

Umiko started wondering around stupidly. She didn?t know who exactly to go after. She looked around a corner. No one was there, Umiko sighed and turned. Just then she felt a blade poke the back of her head. Umiko froze, her breath went heavy, and her eyes slowly turned trying to look behind her. All she can see is a small glimpse, her breath went heavier. Is this fear or excitement?

?Oh my, what easy prey I caught. Aren?t you that girl? You know the one that always smiles no matter what? Hnn, I knew you where weird yet I wonder how you get this far in the underground. Now let?s see?.turn around.? The guy lowered down his blade. Umiko smiled when she turned around, her breathing returning to normal.

?My, my?.it is you. Thought you be dead by now?? He tilted his head to the side ?Now let?s have fun shall we?? He said taking the first slash. Umiko flipped back taking no damage, lucky! The guy raised is sword and smiled. He mouthed the words ?you won?t be lucky the second time?. He charged at Umiko slashing everywhere. Umiko couldn?t dodge all. He gave her one long slash on her left arm blood slowly dripping to the floor. Her cheeks had three slashes on each side the slashes looking like bleeding whiskers.

?Now, now this is too easy?? The guy stopped as Umiko panted out of breath. ?I thought I had more fun but?.I guess I finish you off now? He rose his blade one last time.

Umiko rose up her head and smiled ?I can?t die so ugly like this, blood dripping everywhere. I wanted a beautiful death which I smiled as I died, my skin was had no scars, I hold a rose in my hand, and my flesh won?t decay so if someone takes a picture I look exactly like that wonderful picture for all eternity. I wanted not be devoured by worms, rote in the underground with the rest of the dead bodies. No if I decay, the memory of me will decay. I want it to be saved?in a picture or not to decay at all.? Umiko smile grew. The guy wrinkled his nose at her and charged, ready to stab Umiko right in the stomach. Umiko stood up as he ran closer. He pulled back his sword and pushed forward for Umiko?s stomach.

Umiko held the blade with her bare hands. Blood ran down her arms, to her elbow, and drip to the floor. The guy looked up shocked. Umiko stayed with a peaceful smile ?A beautiful death?do you want that too?? Umiko broke the blade off and threw it to the floor. The guy fell to the floor. Umiko walked closer and he crawled back. She pulled out pin needles; the guy got up and started running. She threw it at him it piercing him along his back. He stopped and fell to the floor face down.

?I paralyzed you as you can tell. You won?t be able to move and it going to get harder and harder to breath?but I make sure your skin wasn?t damage. A beautiful death, no scars, but please smile, I don?t know a way to preserve your body. So you?ll decay to the ground and be nothing more, no picture to save your memory.? Umiko unwrapped the fiber wire from her hand. She took of the pin needles and sat in his back. She wrapped the wire around his neck and pulled as hard as she could. He didn?t struggle unable too. Soon Umiko heard him stop breathing.

She turned him around, his face hinted terror even with his eyes closed. He didn?t smile as she asked him to. Umiko sighed putting his arms over his chest. She wished she had her camera and a rose to keep his memory at least in a photograph.
------
She killed one person as she was required to, to get out of the Underground. She left going to her locker putting on her clothes. It was hard not to get the blood that caked her skin on her clothes. The palm of her hands was cut which made it difficult to even put her clothes on. Yet in some miracle she was able to put on her skirt, shirt, yet her underwear was the worst challenge. If she didn't spread her legs no one will notice. She sighed hoping no one will notice that she didn?t have a bra on. She looked down on herself. Yeah right! Her chest was pretty large and her shirt didn?t make it any better. She poked the top of her breast and sighed. She bandaged herself off knowing she had to go soon to class. She looked at her bandaged hands. Ha, how can she hold a pen now? [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ashen fell into a light sleep until the bell rang. He got up and slowly walked throught eh hall when three people stpped him.

"Hey, your the guy that killed my brother"

Ashen stared into the first guys eyes. "I give you three seconds to move...One"

"Oh smart guy"

"Two.....three" His hand became a blur as he hit the guy int he rib then brought otu the knife the guy hand in his pocket. He threw hit hitting the guy behind him in the throat. He grabbed the third by the arm as he spin kicked the first guy then sidekicked the guy he was holding. He reached around and snapped his neck then but the other into a choke hold. "you didn't move" He kneed the guy repeatedly in the face smashing his face and crushing his eye socket. He opened a locker and stuck the guy's head in then slammed the locker making it cut into his neck, slicing the artery. He made his way to his next class and noticed pne girl was having trouble doing her work due to her injuries. He walked over and set his stuff int eh next desk and took the pen from her hand and finished what she was doing. He hovered ove rthe spot to put her name. "Need to help me out here"

"Uriko Yuki"

He wrote the name down on her paper and sat down as he brushed the white strands out of his face. " Ashen Miza. I see you ran into a little trouble out there in teh Underground"

"I guess you could say that"

He let out a small laugh. "Everyone starts out like that. If you have the urge to survive, you will always win. Unless there is eighty kids coming out you. Then your screwed."

"Thanks for the help"

"Anytime. I don't really care about school and don't really know anyone here. Care if I come around with you and help you out.?"

OOC: Sazabi, I going to make the first move. Hope you like what I wrote about you.
[CENTER]==========[/CENTER]

[I]As Destovi made his way to class from the Underground, he noticed a white-haired student, his clothes caked in blood and helping out Umiko. All of Des' warning signals went off at once as rage filled his body...[/I]

"[I]Ashen[/I]..." Destovi scowled softly.

[I]As Des said his name, Ashen turned and looked at Destovi as he was talking to Umiko, walking to where Destovi sat. As he sat, Destovi stared him in the eyes, his eyes never wavering...[/I]

"So, you're Destovi right?" Ashen said to him, drops of blood still on his face. I've seen you and heard of you in the school and Underground. You put on quite a show for the V.P. when he put you and your girl in the maze for a special match."

"What do you [I]want[/I]?"

"The same thing you want: [I]Power, prestige, a challenge.[/I] We could do so many things together, you and me."

"Not interested." Destovi said, staring into Ashen's grey eyes witout hesitation.

"I wasn't talking to [I]you[/I] Destovi. I was talking to [I]Cass[/I]." Ashen said grinning a sadistic smile.

"How do you know about [I]him[/I]?" Destovi asked Ashen without showing emotion.

"The V.P. briefed me on your split personality after you killed the gym teacher, before you were scheduled to fight your girl, Fayza."

"You seem to know a lot about me. Yet I know nothing about [I]you[/I]. What's [I]your [/I] [I]drive[/I] Ashen?"

[I]Ashen knew that Destovi was trying to get information out of him, but Ashen thought that telling him would be a good way to throw him off...[/I]

"My drive? To kill all of you that try to stop the Underground."

"Like you tried to do with Shun?"

"He was too strong for his own good but not stronger than me." Ashen chuckled.

"[I]Victory doesn't always belong to the powerful.[/I] If you were wise, you'd know that, Ashen."

"One of your [I]Grandpa Mishima[/I] sayings?" Ashen grinned, knowing he was right.

"How do [I]you[/I] know him?" Destovi growled.

Because his title is a title you'll [I]never[/I] amount to. You're weak, your [I]friends[/I] are weak, and anyone who gets in my way like Shun or your girdfriend Fayza will die. Even you, [I]Mishima spawn[/I], will die at my feet if you oppose me.

[I]Destovi felt Cass coming about, stirring up his soul. Ashen felt his ki grow and welcomed the challenge, thirsty for blood...[/I]

"That's right Cass, show me what you're made of! You can't be anymore weaker than your friend, Shun, I sliced up in the Underground. Next on my list is the pretty girl you always hang out with, Fayza." He laughed aloud. "Does that please you?"

[I]Destovi's change into Cass was instantanious...[/I]

Cass threw all of his might into his right elbow, smashing the force against Ashen's jaw and knocking him backwards through the class. Cass, giving Ashen zero breathing room, ran towards the staggering student and executed a giant backflip, the tip of his shoes smaking Ashen in the jaw again. Ashen fell into the ground five feet ahead of Cass, landing from his flip. Running towards Ashen again, Cass did a front flip while grabbing ahold of his feet from behind his back. As Cass landed, he drove both of his knees into Ashen's abdomen, making him scream in pain. Cass got up from the body as Ashen lay, holding his abdomen.

[I]Who gives a shit if he's twice as strong. He won't kill my friends...[/I]

[I]Or me...[/I]

[I]Ashen got up, seconds from the full-assult launched by Cassidy Mishima. Blood escaped his lips, and his eyes were bloodshot. His jaw looked broken but he didn't complain about it one bit. He laughed aloud as the students went towards one edge of the classroom, on the oppisite side of the fight...[/I]

[SIZE=3][B]"That's what i'm talking about Cass! Let out all of that anger and rage, pain and suffering! Give it to me so I can give it back to you ten-fold!"[/B][/SIZE] He smiled, sounding sadistic.

[I][B]"Great."[/B] Cass said in a concerned tone. [I][B]"Now he looks [I]and[/I] [I]sounds[/I] hard to beat."[/B][/I] listening to the devilish voice of Ashen.

As he ran to Cass, Cass attempted to swing at Ashen. However, as Cassidy swung with all of his speed and strength, Ashen ducked, running his shoulder into his abdomen. It felt as if a wrecking ball had collapsed Cass' stomach, causing him to writhe in pain. Ashen kept running however, going through the brick wall of the classroom they fought in into another classroom and once more through the brick wall of the second classroom into Toshi's classroom; the third classroom, where Ashen threw the unconcious Cass onto the ground, bleeding and exhausted. After Ashen beat on Cassidy's face for the pain Cass caused him, he picked up Cassidy from his neck as Ashen pulled him close to his face. Cassidy spat on Ashen's eye, refusing to give up. As Ashen closed his eyes from the bloody spit, Cassidy kicked Ashen in the junk, making him drop him and scream in pain. Cass then charged electricity in his right arm and executed the same move to Ashen as he perfomed on Roach in the Underground: a flying elbow uppercut, throwing Ashen out the front door, smashing it into splinters. As Ashen got up from a punch that usually ended other peoples lives, he rubbed his jaw, wincing in pain as he smiled and walked away from the fight.

[SIZE=3][B]"I know all I need to know about you now, Cassidy Mishima. Next Friday, you won't be so lucky."[/B][/SIZE]

[B]"Shit!"[/B] Cassidy cursed. [B]" Did I even hurt him? Why didn't I listen to Shun in the first place?"[/B] He started transforming back into Destovi.

Before Toshi and her classmates could even reach Destovi's body, he fell on the ground bloody, beaten and unconcious.

"Fayza..." he murmured as he fainted.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Courier New]Fayza's eyes snapped open as her body was waking itself. Something was not right, she never normally woke up for a while after falling like that. She quickly scanned the room and was relevied to find that she was in the nurse's room.

She shook her head trying to clear it and got up to leave. She was still a bit dizzy but she would still be able to make it back to class.

As she made her way back down the hall, she noticed a fair sized crowd around the room Toshi was in. This couldn't be good, she fell into a light jog to reach the door faster and spotted Toshi.

"Toshi, what's going on in there."

Toshi didn't say anything just moved over a bit to let Fayza see for herself. Her face became pale as she caught the last of this fight. She watched Cassidy fall before she could even get her body to react.

When she could finally find the will to move again she walked towards Cass as the medical team came rushing in. The pulled him onto a stretcher and rushed him down to the nurse's room. She found herself following after them just needing to make sure he would be okay.[/FONT][/COLOR]