OtakuBoards

Underground [M-LVS]

Lilt

Ashen had left shortly after dealing a beating to Des or Cass or which ever one of them it was, but that didn't matter to Shun. The matter stood that he had gone after one of his friends and that was more then too much. Shun and Toshi had only arrived following it and saw Ashen walk out of the class in his cold, care-free way. When Shun walked in he saw Des layed out on the ground and it was all to obvious who was behind it.

Shun watched as Fayza quickly followed off after Des on his stretcher. Shun told Toshi to go with her, she was going to need some kind of support. Toshi was hesitant at first, worried about what Shun might do in the face of such an incident, but then decided to do as he said and went off after Fayza. Shun left the room, not bothering to hang around anymore. Shun started off for the front gate of the school, he knew he would see him there. He knew he couldn't fight him and hope to win, but he couldn't just let it go, he had to do something. But he wasn't sure what he should do.

Shun stood by the front gate, debating what his next action needed to be. To fight him as he was would be suicide. Which would be a meaningless display in this world where death could come in the form of an enemy or a lover. There was only one real option, but it wasn't one he really wanted to face. It's not like he had a choice, he would have to face Urahara again. That crazy bastard would undoubtedly rub it in his face to. But he was the only one who could give him the strength he needed to win.

Shun simply turned and stepped out the gate and without a look back, hoped on his bike and roared away for Urahara's antique shop. Urahara Kisuke, the last man he had ever wanted to face again. There was no doubt that the two adopted brats of his would wreak hell on his bike if he left it there for them.

Urahara Kisuke, the man who tought Shun how to fight as a child so he wouldn't die in the Underground. He was the original owner of Shun's black katana and the only one who could use a sword to it's fullest. Shun pulled in front of the shop and kicked out the stand on his bike and walked up to the front door. Before he even knocked on the door once, the door swung open to reveal a man in a tan poncho and an old fishermen's hat and an old pair of wooden sandals. He smiled at Shun [B]"Shunsuke, my boy. You've finally returned."[/B]

The eccentric man reached out and pulled Shun right through the door. Shun had fallen into hell once again, but he just going to have to bear throught it, he needed the help more then anything right now.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suzu saw the whoole thing but only stepped in after. After all was said and done Shun had left, Toshi had gone with Fayza to the hospital,and he was the only one left.

"Des...." He said.

His green eyes gave a depressed expression. A thought snapped into his head, but he thought that he couldn't do it.'I'd promised myelf I wouldn't do it anymore' He thought.

He pryed the blade form the Katana handle. The reversed blade stood standing in his hand. He squeezed it,blood dripped down his hand,then his arm as he lifted his arm up.

"But I do as I must." He said.

He staked the blade into the ground. The reversed edge had cracked into the cement. He had gone back to his depressed look. He headed home. Immediatly, he got on some heavy clothes and what looked like oven mits.

"Whacha' doin'?" Haruko asked.

"I can't tell you" He replied.

She watched intently as he went out back into the shed. An old rusty forge lay in the middle of the room along with forging tools and extra steel. He had made his Sakabatou this way. Suzu's other hobby was metal smithy, he was incredible, he could forge a sword in a minimium on 9 hours.

-----------------------------------9 hours later--------------------------------------------------

As the blade was done cooling. He pulled it out applying the acid etching. It was done.

"I must kill once again,go back to using the sword"

He placed the blade into the hilt. He picked up his sheath from his old Katana and slid it into that.

"Now I must train"

OOC: The story to this is when the Underground first began Suzu used a Katana, but then stopped due to thought of killing.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Courier New]Fayza was sitting there just watching Destovi chest rise and fall. Her vision started to blur slightly but she shook her head trying to clear it away. It just wouldn't leave, she suddenly felt the room closing in around her...she was burning up. She slowly sank to her knees with violent coughs that racked her small frame.

It was getting harder for her to breathe now. She gripped onto the edge of the chair and her breathing became more labored. Why is this happening now, couldn't it wait till Dyi got here?

The world was becoming dark again, but this time she probably wouldn't wake up.

Everything was becoming quieter and she just did hear a faint voice. "Fayza...Fay what's wrong?"
Destovi was up, but she couldn't find the breath to answer. She could feel herself being wrapped in a warm embrace and decided she would prefer to go this way.
She found enought breath to speak in a hushed tone. "Des...not..who you..think I..am..but..still...never...love...you"

Her eyes closed against the remaining light as she felt the last breath leave her small body. Before she left she whished them all the best.

[CENTER]--------------------Elsewhere-------------------[/CENTER]

Dyi opened the main door to the school and slowly walked in, this palce was exactly like Fayza had described. It reeked of blood, sweat, and fresh death.

Heaven on earth for her.[/FONT][/COLOR]

It was like falling back into the devil's lair. The person he met inside th old antique shop was Jinta, the brat from hell. This little red head found no end of joy in making Shun mad. He was a short little punk with a baseball bat, and he loved to smack Shun with it when he wasn't paying attention. The brat seemed to only bare respect for Kisuke, and only marginal respect at that. The brat just smiled as Shun was lead back through the shop [B]"Hey there, dumb ass. Ready for another round?"[/B]

Shun glanced back [B]"Lay off you little shit!"[/B]

Jinta just smiled on as Shun was lead away. The next familiar face was he found was the quiet, but equally annoying, Tomoe. She may have seemed shy and kind in appearance, but she was Jinta's sister and partner in crime. It was her almost depressed expression that made her seem so damn innoccent, but she had a firey temper and was always willing to do whatever Jinta had planned. As he walked by she said nothing, she just peaked at him from around the corner then ducked back.

Then last, but not least, was Mr. Kudo. He was the house keeper and aid to Kisuke. He was a pretty big fellow, almost 7 feet tall and was built like a rock. Despite his appearance, he actually enjoyed his house work. He was like a giant house wife here. He didn't give Shun any imparticular greif, it was just this whole damn place. He gave a token wave to Shun as Kisuke continued to lead him along.

Shunsuke finally reached the back room where Kisuke preceded to pull a rope and a segment of the floor rose. It was his basement. How and when he built was beyond Shun, but the basement of his house was atleast as big as the whole underground at his school. The ceiling of which was painted like the mid day sky, making the whole room feel like the out doors. The room itself resembled that of a baron desert, with only a few dried up, dead trees for decoration.

Kisuke quickly climbed down the ladder and waved for Shun to come down with him, yelling all the while [B]"Shunsuke-kun, come on down."[/B]

Shun jumped down after him [B]"Stop calling me that. I didn't like it when I was a kid, and I don't like it now!"[/B]

The ever eccentric Kisuke was all to happy for Shun to be back in his midst. Shun would have gladly run a double round in the underground instead, but this was hi last hope. One more time. One more round with Kisuke.

The eccentric Kisuke then drew a cane from his poncho and waved it about a bit [B]"Well then, shall we begin? We both know what it is you want here."[/B]

Suzu set up about a dozen wooden dummies. He stepped back and got in a ready postition. He flashed by, every dummy fell into three hard wood slabs. Suzu did this till it was impossible to cut the stumps.

"Not any good!" He yelled banging his hand on the ground.

"Suzu!"

Suzu looked up,he saw his old swordsmaster. He stood there in samurai garbe with a sword at his waist.

"Who told you to come?"

Haruko gave an innocent smile and scurried off. Suzu acknowledged it and sheathed his sword. They both got into drawing postions, Suzu using an old style of Battoujutsu. They flashed by each other and stopped. Kre looked down at his silk white robe sleeve it had torn and it was starting to fray.

"Heh, the same old Suzu" Kre replied.

They both got into a ready form. They got locked into combat the metals clashing and sparks flying. Cuts were exchanged and blood was shed. After though, Kre had half the many cuts as Suzu.

"Alright, if you shed blood from me one more time, I'll teach you the Akurei. The Demon Strike"

Suzu was exhausted and gasping for breath. He grasped the hilt of his sword
He swifted the metallic weight. He charged the rythm was parry, parry, Suzu gets hit, parry, parry. Finally, Suzu had doubled cuts on him. On the verge of conciousness he swung with all his might getting past Kre's guard and slicing into his shoulder.

"Nice"

Suzu was standing still looking at the ground.

"Suzu?" Kre questioned.

The Katana slipped form Suzu's grasp as he fell unconsious.

[font=Book Antiqua][color=Blue][b]OOC: I'm sorry for my absence, guys. For now just continue with any personal solo posts that your character is involved in. ^^
[/b][/color][/font][font=Book Antiqua][color=Blue]
After Toshi made sure Destovi and Fayza were okay at the hospital, she left for her house. Since she had come from the school she had to get dressed still.

Back at her house and after she showered and dressed, Toshi tried to call Shun. There was no answer.
"Where could he be? Wherever he is, it must be important..." Toshi thought.

She went back outside and looked at the sky. There was something that was going to happen soon. She could feel it. The question was, what was it and how could she stop it? Or was it already too late?
[/color][/font]

The basement of Kisuke's shop seemed to erupt with the sound of metal grinding. For an old guy he sure as hell moved fast, and hit even harder. Shun was locked off in the defensive. It might have only been a sword cane, but he sure could move quick enough with the damn thing. He moved the sword with a light grace and then came with such force to drive a thrust home. One would assume he was really trying to kill Shun, even though Shun knew he would stop as soon as he passed out.

Shun kept up the parries and rolled about on the ground quite a bit. The force from blocking his strikes was enough to put him on the ground. But he was qick enough to not leave an opening in that time. This was starting to get rediculous, he wasn't getting anything but an ass beating. If he was going to get anywhere he was going to have to make a move. And in the instant that Kisuke thrusted for him, Shun dropped to one knee and jumped off the toes of his feet and struck with the tip of his sword.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shun would come to wake back in the upper level of the antique shop, with none other then Jinta, then child from hell, looking down on him. He had a very staisfied smile on his face [B]"Enjoy your ass beating?"[/B]

Shun just scowled back up to the little brat. His head was spinning and he ached in places he didn't even know he had. He couldn't even remember how it all ended either, which was the most irratating point. Shun just rubbed at his forehead with a feeling of shame and determination. It was shortly there after that Mr. Kudo came into the room with a rather large tray of food. The tray consisted of fried fish, miso soup with mushrooms, rice, and some carrots. He had Jinta leave and left the tray with Shun and left without a word. Not a big talker that one.

Shun looked at the food and realized just how hungry he was and started tearing at the food like a wild animal. While doing so he heard someone else come in, and of all people, it was Kisuke himself. He came in with the same empty smile he always had plasterd across his face [B]"You sure seem excited about the food."[/B]

Shun just scoffed [B]"Well, I've been here for two days and you psychos haven't feed me, so of course I'm hungry."[/B]

Kisuke approached and it was at this time that Shun noticed a slight limp in his step. Kisuke then sat down beside Shun [B]"Your just as reckless as ever. But if you hadn't done something as stupid as that, you never would have landed a single blow on me."[/B]

Kisuke lifted his shirt and revealed the bandages that he had wrapped around his waist. Kisuke rose to his feet and turned as if to leave. He made it to the door and spoke again [B]"Rest for the rest of the day, and tomorrow I'll teach you something new."[/B]

With that said he left, and Shun was left to finish his meal in peace.

• 4 weeks later...
[color=RoyalBlue][font=Comic Sans MS]OOC: Okay guys, I have been very busy and my internet has been acting up. However I'm going to revive this RP now. I have some ideas for it since I had that long absence. I'm sorry for being gone for so long. ^^;

Anyways this is the weekend right now. When everyone gets back to school, there will be a little surprise...

After Toshi finished, she decided to go find Shun. It was the weekend and everyone was off doing their own thing. She thought that maybe she should train too, but for some strange reason she had the feeling that she wouldn't have to.

Then Toshi changed her mind. Shun was probably busy and she wanted to talk to Fayza anyways. Not the girl who had died who pretended to be Fayza. Toshi and everyone else would miss her greatly. The 'real' Fayza.

Toshi had heard that Fayza was at the mall, so she went to go look for her. Getting dressed could wait.
[/font][/color]

Ashen leaned against the wall on the corner of one of the streets when he saw Toshi go by. "Well well what have we here?" He watched her go by. "I wonder if she ever puts on any clothes" He walked across the street into a store and bought a pair of pants and a shirt. He causally made his way down the street behind her. He followed her around turn and down streets. The mall came into view as he slowly began to catch up with her. She was about to open the door when he caught it keeping her from opening it.

"Its you!?" She seemed ready to fight for her life since last time he had caught her by the neck from which he could still see the marks.

"you may be in the way of my fun, but make yourself decent once in awhile" He handed her the clothes and smiled as the lit a cigeratte and walked inside. "You want one?" He stopped when a hand was laid on his shoulder.

"There is no smoking in here"

Ashen frowned as he grabbed the man by the neck and lifted him off the ground and threw him threw a window. ":Never really liked them anyway" He held the pack out to Toshi

• 3 weeks later...
Wow... Ive been gone a while and so has everyone else I see. Well that sucks. Sry for my absence. I honestly thought the story died, but with all the hits we have on our story, I didn't expect it to die easily. Now where was I in the story...
-----------------------------------------------------------

As Destovi laid on the hospital bed, he fought Ashen in vivid nightmares where Destovi was killed and brought back to life repeatedly. The nightmares became more agonizing throughout the school week, breaking down his mind and body. Only Destovi's will kept him going throughout the week of torture until even his soul could take no more. Ashen broke Destovi's spirit, killing his soul, never to return.

In the hospital, Destovi flatlined. As nurses came rushing to revive him, it seemed all was lost for the teenage boy.

But Cassidy's soul still remained....

After 5 minutes of hard work, Destovi's body regained a pulse.

Cassidy awoke the next day with tears in his eyes, aware of what happened to his counterpart. [B]"Goodbye brother."[/B] Cassidy whispered.

He then saw a woman who looked like Fayza staring at him. Looked like... but it definitely wasn't her.

[B]"Who are you and where's Fayza?"[/B] Cassidy scowled.

----------------------------------------------------
After this post, I will no longer write in bold to differentiate Cassidy from Destovi. Destovi is dead and only Cassidy remains. I figured I might as well start with a fresh slate after my long absence. Also, I believe by doing this, a lot of people might actually start understanding my future posts. See yall later.

Suzu awoke. His torso and arms bandaged form the fight earlier. He layed back down and sighed.

"You can't beat him" A voice from across the room spit out.

"What?" Suzu sighed.

"Your moves, they're good, but you can't beat him with those"

Suzu looked shocked but relaxed again

"For the next ten days, I'm putting you through hell!"

OOC: Sorry about short post but ..... You get it -,-

OOC: I'm on vacation, so I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while!!

Dyi smiled and let out a small chuckle.

"Dear Cassidy, don't you know that little Fayza has left? I'm here to fill in some important blanks."

The smile slowly left her face as a dark shadow was casted over her eyes and she began to laugh.

"What has little Fayza done while I was where she was susposed to be? She was to keep things simple, not fall for some dual personality idiot!"

Cassidy tried to keep his anger in check but was failing horribly at this point.

"Oh! Yes, who I am. I am Dyi."