OtakuBoards

Pok

Jokopoko

[size=3][center][color=crimson][b][u]Pokémon
Belrie League Challenge[/u][/b][/color][/size][/center]

[size=1][color=teal]Dear Trainer,

Greetings, you have been sent this letter because you have expressed interest in taking part in the Belrie Pokémon League. We received your digital application and questionnaire and after careful review we have decided to allow you to take part in the Belrie Pokémon League. As a Trainer you will be expected to follow the rules of the League [Enclosed with this letter.] Also attached to this e-mail is a map of the Belrie region which gives you details on the cities, towns, routes and other areas you will be travelling through on your journey to Triumph Road.

This data may be viewed [b][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=724029]here[/url][/b].

As a follow up to your application and questionnaire you are required to fill out the form below, this will give us the necessary information that will then be sent on to Professor Grove in Libra Town. Please note that only six Trainers from Libra Town will be able to begin the League at this time so please ensure that you fill out all the details correctly and leave nothing out.

[center]-=====-[/center]

[b]Name:[/b] [Please state your full name.]

[b]Age:[/b] [Please note the new regulations forbid Trainers below the age of 14.]

[b]Gender:[/b] [Male or Female.]

[b]Appearance:[/b] [Please attach a suitable picture for use on your Trainer Profile.]

[b]Trainer ID Number:[/b] [The five digit number that came with this letter.]

[b]Personality:[/b] [This is required so we can assess your ability to train Pokémon and how you would possibly treat them.]

[b]Personal History:[/b] [Please give us an overview of why you wish to be a Trainer. In applicable please list family members who have taken part in the Belrie League.]

[b]Equipment:[/b] [List the items you shall take along with you during your League Challenge and why you feel they are needed. Note: This does not need to include a Pokédex, Pokéballs or PokéNav. Most PokéTech Inc. equipment is accepted but certain items may require inspection.]

[b]Preferred Starter Choice:[/b] [Please specify which starter Pokémon you would like to receive from Professor Grove and why. For a list of possible starters please read the rest of this letter.]

[center]-=====-[/center]

[i][u]Available Starter Pokémon[/u][/i]

[b]Squirtle:[/b] One of three possible Water-type Pokémon. Squritles are playful by nature so in some cases they can be somewhat hard for inexperienced Trainers to handle. Squritles are good for Trainers who prefer to play defensibly but their further evolutions have increased fighting ability.
[b]Totodile:[/b] One of three possible Water-type Pokémon. Totodiles are as playful as Squirtle but because of their incredibly powerful jaws, they like to bite anything to test their strength and this can be quite a bit to handle for young Trainers. Totodiles curiosity contributes to their higher attack strength in battles, the same is true for their evolutions.
[b]Mudkip:[/b] One of three possible Water-type Pokémon. Mudkip is a dual-type Pokémon, being both Water and Ground type at the same time, this makes it slightly harder for younger Trainers to train because they must compensate fir two type weaknesses rather than one.

[b]Bulbasaur:[/b] One of three possible Grass-type Pokémon. Bulbasaur are notoriously stubborn and Trainers can have a tough time gaining the trust of their Bulbasaur. However its ability to learn grass moves early on make it an appealing choice to Trainers.
[b]Chikorita:[/b] One of three possible Grass-type Pokémon. Chikorita tend to be stubborn and vain by nature and typically should only chosen by Trainers with lots of patience. Chikorita are more aggressive while young and switch to more status-inducing moves as they go through their later evolutions.
[b]Treecko:[/b] One of three possible Grass-type Pokémon. Treecko are very brash and make snap decisions that are not always the best thing to do. This can be difficult for some Trainers while others take the time to work it out of their Treecko and make it an effective Pokémon. Treecko and its evolutions can learn powerful Grass-type attacks.

[b]Charmander:[/b] One of three possible Fire-type Pokémon. Charmanders are friendly Pokémon and bond well with Trainers. This makes them a good partner for first time Trainers yet there is a downside, as they evolve Charmanders get progressively harder to train. With this Pokémon you?re in for the long run.
[b]Cyndaquil:[/b] One of the three possible Fire-type Pokémon. Cyndaquil, for the majority, are actually quite timid Pokémon and if they feel threatened the flame on their back will grow until they feel the threat has passed. It takes a kind and gentle Trainer to properly raise this Pokémon.
[b]Torchic:[/b] One of the three possible Fire-type Pokémon. Like Mudkip Torchic will evolve into a dual-type Pokémon. While this has strengths there are also inherit weaknesses. With a strong number of fire attacks Torchic is not for the weak hearted.

[center]-=====-[/center]

Before we say goodbye there are several points the League Directors wish to insure all Trainers know. By joining the Belrie League you acknowledge that the League bares no responsibility for any injury, theft or other incident that may befall you whilst undertaking the challenge. When you join the League you are in it until you are either knocked out by a Gym Leader or lose a significant number of Trainer battles, this means that you may not travel for a few days and then leave the League. Significant time and energy has been put into ensuring you get the best experience and service from the League and we wish the same from you.

Now that you have all the relevant information from us we eagerly await your follow up application. By request of the CEO of PokéTech Inc. he has requested that we list some of their products for your consideration. Good bye Trainer, we look forward to hearing from you.

[i]The Belrie Pokémon League.[/i]

[center]-=====-

[b][u]An Advertisement from PokéTech Inc.[/b][/u]

[i]?Hello there Trainer, my name is Arnold Carter and I am the CEO of PokéTech Inc.?

?It is our duty to provide Trainers with the best technology that we can offer, from Pokémon Callers to our many makes of PokéChow. It is my hope that you will be a buyer of out products from your local PokéMart, I assure you that all of our prices are fair so you will never be too short of cash when purchasing our products. Here is a small list of what we offer.?[/i][/center]

[b]Pokémon Callers:[/b] We have several brands of these callers than emit the call of a Pokémon when air is blown through it. If you wish to attract a Flying-type Pokémon why not purchase our Caterpie or Wurmple caller, you?ll soon have the Pidgey you?ve always wanted.

[b]Pokémon Feeder:[/b] This product comes into varieties, one for your squad of Pokémon or for wild Pokémon. The squad based feeder comes is a variety of hand help feeders that you can customise for each Pokémon whereas the wild variety is a larger and can be lain on the ground with an assortment of PokéChow to attract an equal assortment of Pokémon.

[b]Trainer Specs:[/b] These specially designed spectacles have an inbuilt basic Pokédex to provide you with the quick information you need when facing either a wild Pokémon or Trainer Pokémon and you haven?t the time to whip out your full Pokédex. Please note these are not a replacement for a Pokédex, merely something to aide you with quick facts.

[b]Potions:[/b] Artificially created medicine specifically for Pokémon. Easy to use with a quick spray on mist which will quickly heal your Pokémon during or after a battle. You can either choose to buy them individually or in bulk. Please note we also sell various sprays to deal with afflictions such as paralysis or burns.

[b]PokéTech Balls:[/b] We recently developed our own brand of Pokéballs that are specifically designed to deal with different types of Pokémon and environments. While they have been tested as much as other designs we are sure that they will serve Trainers well in the field. Please note the varieties include a Nest Ball for the Bug-type, Dive-ball for the Water-type and more besides.

[i]?I hope this small demonstration of our products has impressed you and shall lead to your purchase of our products. If you ever visit PokéTech Inc. please drop by my office.?[/i]

[center]-=====-[/center][/size][/color]

[B]Name:[/B] Alexander John Armstrong (Prefers to be called ‘Armstrong’ or ‘AJ’ )

[B]Age:[/B] 16

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Appearance:[/B] [img]http://www-static.cc.gatech.edu/ugrads/s/styner/Pictures/JoelSasuke/sasuke.jpg[/img] (Only difference is he doesn’t wear the head proctector.)

[B]Trainer ID Number:[/B] 74269

[B]Personality:[/B] I am confident, intelligent and generally an easy going person. I have been raised with strong moral principles and in most cases stick with them. I easily get on with most people, have a wicked sense of humour and an equally wicked temperament when something bothers me (so people tell me). I have a fair knowledge on Pokémon based on my own research and my mother’s tutelage.

[B]Personal History:[/B] Both my parents have previously taken part in the Belrie League Challenge, my mother succeeding in the League where as my father came close but always failed! It was in fact on their journeys as trainers that they met. My mother is an exceptionally talented trainer and, without forcing me, has coached me in Pokémon training and breeding since I can remember.

According to my mother I have shown a lot of potential and have always wanted to become a trainer. I’ve been looking forward to the opportunity of being a trainer for a very long time now and I think I definitely have what it takes! I have also been told that if I can obtain my first two badges, I will be offered a sponsorship to help me through on the long journey ahead.

The reason I have left it so long to start on this challenge is because I wanted to complete my education at school to be fully prepared for the world around me and the long and challenging journey ahead.

[B]Equipment:[/B] Your standard back pack with a few changes of clothing, some basic food provisions, basic survival gear and enough room for a few more things.

[B]Preferred Starter Choice:[/B] The Pokémon I would prefer to have as my starter would be Mudkip. I have always thought that Mudkip was a cool looking Pokémon and the fact that it has a dual Ground type rids it of the Water types common weakness of Electric types. Although this means it is now twice as weak to a Grass type Pokémon I’m still prepared to take the challenge and will enjoy training such a diverse and interesting Pokémon!

[I][COLOR=Teal][B]Name:[/B] Jackie Okland

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Appearance:[/B] :I'll Do Later:

[B]Trainer ID Number:[/B] 72404

[B]Personality:[/B]

[B]Personal History:[/B]

[B]Equipment:[/B]

[B]Preferred Starter Choice:[/B] Cyndaquil

Sorry, got to finish later! :D[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Gabriel Archer

[B]Age:[/B] 16

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/SoulTaker06/image193.jpg][B]Here[/B][/URL] and [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/color-group-7.jpg][B]Here[/B][/URL] (The guy with the red hair.)

[B]Trainer ID Number:[/B] 84596

[B]Personality:[/B] I suppose people have always described me as determined, headstrong and cocky, to name a few. I wouldn?t say I?m a bad person, because I?ve always been loyal to anyone who earns my trust, I guess I?m just a little too much for some people to handle, due to my bad habit of ?shooting my mouth off?. I prefer to cut people down with words rather than physical attacks, but if anyone pushes me too far I tend to go off the deep end. My father seems to think that training a Pokemon will keep me in check, and I guess he?s right.

[B]Personal History:[/B] There isn?t really anything to say, but I guess I?ll give you a quick overview.
I was born and raised (until the age of 11) on Cinnabar Island. My mother worked in the Pokemon Centre there and was an expert at treating burns while my father was out training most weeks. I only saw him a couple of months every year, but whenever I did he made sure to take me out on boat trips and tell me all about the Pokemon he?d seen and caught. We always owned a Growlithe at home, and I swore that someday I?d catch one of my own. Arcanines are my favourite, you see?the sheer beauty and confidence they hold alone is something that should earn respect.

But moving on.

Just before my twelfth birthday, we moved to Libra Town. I wasn?t too happy, because my hopes of catching a Growlithe pretty much left with that long move and I can?t say I?ve ever really settled here. That?s my real reason for wanting to be a trainer-so I can see the world. The thought of staying in one place for my whole life is terrifying, and after hearing all of my father?s stories I just have to see it all for myself. Life?s too short, you know?

[B]Equipment:[/B] 5 PokeTech balls, 5 Potions, 3 Antidote, Trainer Specs.
I like to think that the items mentioned above are good grounding for surviving the first minor leg of my journey to the next town. The Trainer Specs are simply an efficient way of keeping track of things and building up my knowledge base, but I'm sure I won't use them after a while. I like to keep Potions, because running to a Centre with a poisoned Pokemon can be a pain.
[B]Preferred Starter Choice:[/B] [I]Torchic[/I] would be my choice, because I?m willing to work hard for that Pokemon. It?s strong and has a certain confidence about it, and once I?ve raised it right, it?ll be hard to beat.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Leonard Barras

[B]Age:[/B] 19

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9080/fytasuki00026wy.jpg]Here [Faceshot][/URL] and [URL=http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/430/tasukinuriko0zm.jpg]Here [Body shot][/URL]

[B]Trainer ID Number:[/B] 61042

[B]Personality:[/B] I?m a nice guy, really. Though don?t worry, I?m not a push over when it comes to Pokémon [I]and[/I] people. Having three brothers who were trainers I learned that being nice was as essential as being firm and tough. I?m very talkative, if there isn?t anyone else around I can sometimes be found talking to myself, or even inanimate objects! I?m not stubborn, though I am quite confrontational (I prefer to call myself protective) and stick to my opinions. Apparently I get very defensive and sometimes arrogant when it comes to arguing, but don?t worry, I do, on occasions, admit to being wrong.

[B]Personal History:[/B] Only one of my three brothers has participated in the Belrie League (in which he sadly failed to succeed) while the other three went on to different leagues. I come from Pallet Town; I grew up with only my father who wanted me to be a trainer like my brothers. Around the house we had a small fire Pokémon, Vulpix, as a pet and my eldest brother?s starter Pokémon which he wished to keep at home so he could start a new journey with new Pokémon. I basically grew up with Vulpix, I was very fond of him and he is one of the reason I favour fire Pokémon so much.

I never really had a lot of friends in my childhood, there weren't a lot of young boys in Pallet Town who hadn't already gone off to seek adventure. I had always been a talkative person and, having not many people to talk to, I would find myself either talking to myself or Vulpix. My father always said that our family was fond of fire types and that we always tend to pick up a fire type Pokémon somewhere.

I learnt a lot about Pokémon on my own and with the guidance of my family, unfortunately I only learnt about the Pokémon that lived in Kanto. All my brothers (excluding my eldest who went off to find new Pokémon) trained with Pokémon from Kanto and I only ever met their Pokémon. After having a taste of what being a Pokémon trainer was like I decided that I wanted to become one someday and I would keep trying until I was the best. Obviously I know that would be a hard job, almost impossible with the vast amount of trainers, but I was determined to do it. Unlike my brother who failed in the Belrie League I assure you, I won?t!

[B]Equipment:[/B] Nothing much really, I guess I like to travel light. Just a small backpack to fit a few handy items in (like potions and Pokéballs) and a pair of Go-Goggles that my eldest brother picked up from Hoenn. They could be useful for sandstorms, or even for flying to keep the wind out of your eyes! I found them useful at home, so I?m sure they would be useful throughout my journey.

[B]Preferred Starter Choice:[/B] I?d prefer [B]Charmander[/B] as my starter Pokémon. Although I would be quite happy with any of the fire Pokémon, Charmander has always been my favourite out of all three of the fire types, partially because it was given as one of the starters in my home town awhile back and it?s rarely found anywhere else. I?m also very interested in its final evolution, Charizard. I know that the Pokémon is hard to train and control but I also know that if trained properly Charizard can be pretty useful, and it just so happens that my second favoured type of Pokémon is the flying type.[/SIZE]

[I]OOC: I am soooo glad I finally found a Pokemon signup sheet that's actually current! I'll definitely be signing up for this one!

[CENTER]==========[/CENTER]

[B]Name:[/B] Cassidy Cheveux (or 'Cass' for short)

[B]Age:[/B] 18

[B]Appearance:[/B] Destovi is a very mature person despite the silliness he constanly bolsters. He is also a nice person who likes to act like a kid, despite his age. He loves the ocean, constantly swimming and diving without equipment to enjoy the sea 'naturally'. He has light hazel eyes and long, brown hair with natural white highlights closer at the root (all of the males in his family have this rare trait with their hair). He only puts his hair in a ponytail during formal occasions, whereas on casual occasions, it goes wherever it pleases on his unblemished face.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.anime-dreamgate.de/images/D.N.Angel/Dark/DarkCool.jpg [/IMG][/CENTER]

[B]Trainer ID Number:[/B] 12684[/I]

[I][B]Personality:[/B][/I] Because of the love I have for different pokemon, I had chosen to become a pokemon trainer at the age of 15 years old. However, because of my studies in school, I was unable to pursue my dream. After I graduated from school, I received a letter in the mail asking me if I would like to compete in this years Pokemon League. I accepted the offer of course, kissing my mother goodbye, grabbing my camping bookbag and heading towards the Littleroot port to sail towards my future.

[I][B]Personal History:[/B][/I] I would like to be a part in the Belrie Pokemon League because I want to prove to my mother and to myself that I have what it takes to go the distance, despite tough times that'll eventually follow during my journey. I have no family members who have competed in a Pokemon League before, so I will be the first. My mother and I live in Littleroot town and I will be using $50 pokedollars to be driven from Littleroot Town to Libra Town by boat.

[I][B]Equipment:[/B][/I] I will be taking along $150 pokedollars (Minus $50 for the boat trip), a sleeping bag, my toothbrush and toothpaste, one extra change of clothes, a week's supply of underwear, a weeks supply of canned sardines and a bar of soap to bathe in the lakes. I have a waterproof walkie talkie that can change frequencies and with an extra set of batteries in case of emergency. I don't have any of the Pokemon essentials (except for 1 potion), though, since I haven't bought any yet from Volans City or received any from Professor Grove in Libra Town.

[I][B]Preferred Starter Choice:[/B][/I] The pokemon I would like to receive from Professor Grove would be a [B]Squirtle[/B]. Squirtles are definitely underrated as water pokemon and as loyal allies. Water, as a whole, can flood lands, topple buildings and destroy even iron. And when trapped, water makes a new path to move through. I believe that a trainer such as myself that seeks answers about the mystery and power of water can further my own knowledge to have a Squirtle as a teacher, friend, and compainion.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Name: Madison Lee

Appearance: [URL=http://thedigiport.com/yoshino.gif]Here[/URL]

Trainer ID Number: 71767

Personality: Madison is a nice and caring girl, she will give you a helping hand when your down. Everyone respects her because she is so nice. Although she can get extremly hyper. She is also brave, though her bravery can lead her into a rough situations.

Personal History: Wants to become a trainer for the fact that she loves pokemon just as much as her older brother who she wants to prove wrong because he thinks that girls don't have what it takes to become better trainers than guys.

Equipment: Standard pokemon items as well as a a few extra outfits to compensate for weather and typical personal hygene items.

Preferred Starter Choice: I would most like to receive from Professor Grove is Bulbasaur. I love Bulbasaur because they are so strong-willed and are brave in tough situations.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][B]Name:[/B] Sakura Kunoichi

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4247/girls997lv.jpg]Here[/URL]

[B]Trainer ID Number:[/B] 15289

[B]Personality:[/B] I think of myself as a stubborn person who gets my way through compromise. I'm a kind and loving trainer, capable of taking care of a newborn pokemon, to a fully evolved, angry pokemon. While I am kind, I'm still firm and will train my pokemon hard because I expect the best from them. I believe in all of my pokemon because I know they can reach their full potential with my help. I'm a calm person and don't often lose my temper unless greatly provoked. I'm a strategist and I constantly think about the moves I should use against certain types to have an advantage. I like to think I'm brave, I'll do whatever it takes to be the best and to train my pokemon.

[B]Personal History:[/B] In all truth, I am actually an orphan who was taken from the orphanage at the tender age of 7, to be taken care of my current Mum and Dad; Rika and Riku Kunoichi respectively. Dad used to tell me tales of his pokemon adventures when I was younger, telling me of all the exciting battles he'd gone in. My favourite story was the one he told me about entering the Belrie Pokemon League. Sure, so he didn't win, but the point is that he made it that far, and only lost at the final battle. Anyways, all those stories from when I was young affected me, and my dream was to be a great Pokemon trainer and win the Belrie League for my Dad since he hadn't been able to. Dad had always still had his Pokemon, but he would never let me see them until I was 12, he was always going on about safety or something, but they didn't look harmless at all. Whenever I was bored I found myself playing with them, especially Dad's Poochyena. I guess I could have set out on a journey several years ago, but something was holding me back, maybe it was the need to stay and help my parents, but they've realised what I'm doing and insist I start my journey, just like my Dad did. So here I am, ready to go.

[B]Equipment:[/B] 5 Potions, 3 Antidotes, Trainer Specs, Pokemon Feeder and some food, spare changes of clothes, and a sleeping bag. All these items are necessary; the Potion items are for dire need especially during the beginning training where the pokemon are still quite weak and will need trainer support. Trainer Specs are just there so if I see a quick pokemon, I'll get info on it immediately instead of losing it while taking the time to extract my proper pokedex. The Pokemon Feeder is handy because I can just store my Pokefood in there, that way it won't get lost. Food and clothes are a must, and a sleeping bag for shelter and comfort.

[B]Preferred Starter Choice:[/B] My first preference would be [B]Torchic[/B] because I know it has the potential to become an incredibly strong pokemon, and I feel that I am capable of raising it so it will reach it's best. My second preference is[B] Cyndaquil[/B] since it needs tender love and care, which I am able to give, yet still being able to be firm so it can reach the top potential too. But I'll be happy with anything if neither of those two aren't given.[/COLOR]

[color=darkblue][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Lillian Grove

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/2001-09-23/990218b.jpg]Hand-made drawing of Lillian from Tucana City[/url]

[b]Trainer ID Number:[/b] 26505

[b]Personality:[/b] In a nutshell, I'm a very adventurous young lady. Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed (my father's words), I'm always eager to go out and find new Pokémon to catch and train. I'm not easily daunted on my various endeavors as I travel around, always willing to give another go at the next level should I meet up with defeat. I'm also very friendly and eager to meet new people, either through a random circumstance or through a Pokémon battle.

[b]Personal History:[/b] Being the daughter of a Pokémon professor, I've been around Pokémon all my life, hence my love for them. Even when I was a child, I would help my father with his research in my own way, catching Caterpies and Wurmples with my net and bringing them back home for my father to "examine" (thus why there seem to be an abundance of Butterfree, Beautifly and Dustox on the Grove estate). Being Grove's daughter also means that I'm well-traveled. There's almost no place in Belrie that I haven't been (except for the Vespa Forest, for obvious reasons).

Joining the Belrie League seems like the best thing for me, since I want to see more of the Pokémon out there for when I become a professor myself. You can never have too much information!

[b]Equipment:[/b] I'll be taking the following items: Potions x5; Trainer Specs; Pokémon Feeder (personal); Pokémon Caller (Caterpie-style); PokéTech Ball x3, Dive Ball x2, Net Ball x1, Luxury Ball x1; camping supplies (tent, sleeping bag, change of clothes, lantern, trail mix, etc.); Pokémon food. As you can see, only the most necessary equipment.

[b]Preferred Starter Choice:[/b] If it would be all right, I would like to start out with the [b]Aron[/b] that my father has given me. He caught it for me while on a trip and we have a very close bond. I feel that it would get very lonely if I were to leave it behind.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#CD661D][B]Name-[/B] Michael Hunter
[B]Age-[/B] 18
[B]Gender-[/B] Male
[B]Trainer ID Number-[/B] 337218
[B]Appearance-[/B] [URL=http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/6033/shirokamui6fb.jpg]Here[/URL]

[B]Personality-[/B] I?m thought of as impulsive, strong-minded, and independent; all very true. I?m also seen as distant, soft-spoken, and level-headed. These are completely different personalities, yet they both seem to coincide with each other quite well. My grandfather always told me that I reminded him of my father when he was younger, the only different was that my father was louder and more outspoken that I was. Even though, my personality seems like they?re antitheses of each other, the one similarity is that they help me in becoming a better person and a better trainer.

[B]Personal History-[/B] My father is a Pokémon Researcher/ Archaeologist who has a fiery passion for Pokémon, whereas my mother, on the other hand, has a quieter love for them, working as my father?s assistant but also a nurse. It?s amazing to find that my parents had time to think about having children; it?s even more amazing to know that they carried us around with them on their trips. As for their past, I?m not quite sure, considering they rarely bring it up unless my twin siblings or I ask them. I suppose, the only certain event that occurred in the past is that my grandparents, along with my parents both participated in the league.

The reason why I wish to become a trainer is so that I can experience the wonders that the world has to offer.
I just hope that the twins won?t be too much of a handful when I?m gone.

[B]Equipment-[/B] On my journey, I?ll be taking about 5 PokéTech Balls, 3-4 potions, a PokéFeeder, and a Pokécaller, maybe even a PokéBlock cointainer. I?ll also take with me my father?s research journal so that I can imagine the world through his point of view and see it through mine.

[B]Preferred Starter Choice-[/B] For as long as I could remember, I?ve always wanted to stand apart from my family, be the one who?s different from the rest, which is why I choose [B]Treecko[/B], considering the fact that it?s just as stubborn as I but also because no one in my family has had a Grass-type Pokémon for more than a short period.[/size][/color]

[Font=Arial][Size=1][B]Name:[/B] Heath Zyhper

[B]Age:[/B] 18

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://msn.techzine.nl/uploaded/img/455.gif]Here[/URL] (I?m the taller blonde. It?s the only picture I could find of myself.)

[B]Trainer ID Number:[/B] 00986

[B]Personality:[/B] I?m a laid back guy, no question. I love nothing more than to quickstep back and think out my every move in battle, waiting and watching. In my opinion, those who fly too hastily into battle just miss things and it turns messy for them. I guess I?m really just thoughtful.

[B]Personal History:[/B] My mom and dad both went through the League, fighting their way to the top. Sadly, in a freak accident, my parents were attacked by a trainer?s pokemon. That slowly brought out their hate of Pokemon. It put my father in a wheelchair and my mother in a three-month coma. Neither of them will talk about it and it has driven a stake in between us.

I guess it is the main reason I have decided to join. It is all about proving to my parents that Pokemon really aren?t that bad on their own, that it?s the trainer that makes a Pokemon become evil and do really evil things.

[B]Equipment:[/B] I?ll be carrying on my person to begin: x3 Potions, x1 Antidote, x1 Paralyze Heal, x1 Burn Heal, x1 Ice Heal, a sleeping bag, food, x3 Trainer Specs and x5 PokeTech balls. The healing items are there to make sure my Pokemon stay in top form. The Trainer Specs are there to give me the upper hand in any situation so I can think out my moves and the balls are for catching new Pokemon. The food and shelter are there to make my life just that little bit easier on the road.

[B]Preferred Starter Choice:[/B] My father started out with a [B]Squirtle[/B] and my mother a [B]Chikorita[/B], so either of them would be great choices.

A [B]Squirtle[/B] would be right up my alley, because I have an abundance of patience and a little bit of playfulness would possibly help me convince my parents that much faster. I also think it may impress my father and make him feel that much more proud about what I?m doing. It could pull my mother further away.

[B]Chikorita[/B] on the other hand is more of challenge, being stubborn as possibly. Although being the way I am, it would be perfect to work with, being a challenge to my so-called thoughtfulness. It would probably make my mother actually support me in my venture and possibly bring her that much more closer to me. I honestly don?t think it?ll bother my father, although I could be wrong. [/size][/font]

Name: Vito Sanchez

Appearance: Please refer to attached Picture.

Trainer ID Number: 29781

Personality: How to describe my personality? Well, I'm very bright, quick thinking and effecient when I need to be. Problem is though, I lose interest in things quicker that what I would like if I am not fond of what I have to do. If I enjoy what it is that I must do then I am both brutally effecient and pull it off excellently.
I am, however, very boring to be aorund and I am very dull to converse with.
I don't see what else I could say about me because that sums me up quite well.

Personal History: My Personal History? Very Dull. My mother is a retired Pokemon trainer who dropped out of the Belrie league after injuiring her knee so severly that she couldn't walk anymore and my father ran a Pokecenter in my hometown so as a child I was always exposed to Pokemon. I would often talk with trainers coming through town and I was somewhat persuaded to take part in the Berlie League.
I realised that, as a trainer, I could get to heights that I never knew existed which is why I applied.

Equipment: The gear that I carry around on my person is fairly basic Pokemon care
equipment with the essential survival gear for myself that I carry around in my Rucksack.

Preferred Starter Choice: The starting Pokemon I would wish to begin with would have to be Mudkip. A pokemon with a double weakness to anything requires a trainer that knows about strategy and can think on their toes. I know a lot about both of these so I believe that Mudkip would make the perfect Pokemon to compliment my mind.

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

[b]Name:[/b] Neil Edward Gratzner

[b]Age:[/b] 21

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/Disciple.jpg]Neil[/url]

[b]Trainer ID Number:[/b] 23507

[b]Personality:[/b] I always remember my dad in the mines, though I never really got why when I was younger, I mean my grandfather had owned Gratzner Mining for well over a decade before my dad was even born, so getting his hands dirty in the company wasn?t exactly something that I understood. He told me one day ?[B]Neil, learn the company from the ground up, or down in our case, and you?ll always know where you belong in it. This?ll be yours one day, and you?ll be the one responsible for making sure that not only does the company make money, but that?s it?s a good company that people are proud to work for and when they?re proud to work for you, then you can be proud that they are working for you. It?s simple Neil, any man who takes pride in his job, like I do, like your granddad did, like every man and woman who works down in our mines does, then they?ll always give 110% and go home happy when they?re finished.[/B]? I just smiled back at him, completely oblivious to that gem of knowledge he?d tried to impart, it?d take years and unfortunately he wouldn?t be around when it fully sunk in but it was advice to live by and I just hope I can be proud in my new undertaking.

It?s funny you know, if you were to bump into me in the street, I wonder what would go through your mind ? Would you think this is a normal looking young man on his way to work ? Or would you think something else ? I doubt many people would realise that they?d bumped into one of the wealthiest men on the whole continent, but then again that?s exactly the look I?ve tried to build up over the last few years, I was never exposed to social breeding and all that other ?old-money? crap and I can only be very thankful for it, it?s kept me normal and dare I say average, I belch, I joke around and I like to enjoy the little things in life for what they are. When I?m put under pressure however I tend to change, become a bit more aloof, more serious, the drawbacks of never really having a childhood I suppose, with the snap of your fingers you need to be able to go from miner to CEO and those are two different personalities I?ve had to incorporate into my ever day life. I?ve never really been able to blend them properly, when I?m down in the shafts covered in dust I guess I?m the joker, always cracking wise and making sure there?s a bit of fun to be had, but put some suit in front of me talking about mergers and hostile takeovers and the shark inside comes out, cold, calculating and utterly ruthless when it comes to protecting my own.

I?m a man of many facets I guess, a man who?s complex and yet simple trying to live a simple and yet complex life.

[b]Personal History:[/b] Neil Gratzner is the only son of deceased mining industry super-giant Edward Gratzner, and head of the multi-billion dollar Gratzner Mining corporation responsible for nearly 80% of all Belrie?s industrial ore mining and processing needs. His grandfather Neil Snr. founded the company over sixty years ago and through a mixture of ruthless business manoeuvring and benevolent managerial strategy had cornered the market within a decade of GMCs creation, Neil married late in life producing only one son, Edward, who would take over the company at the age of only thirty after his father suffered a severe heart attack and was unable to continue as Chief Executive Officer of the company. Neil?s grandfather would pass away the following year, eighteen months before Neil himself was born.

Edward married soon after his father?s death, his wife Helen was a kind woman although her being from a wealthy family often brought her into contention with Neil?s father over issues of money-making at the expense of the worker, often she accused Edward of thinking like an employee rather than the employer. Neil was born early into the relationship and served as an anchor for the pair as he was something they could almost always agree courses of action on. Growing up, Neil agreed with much of his mother?s way of business thinking, much to his father?s great dismay whom he spent most of his time with. A bright boy, his studies progressed quickly, although he was not a genius by any stretch of the imagination, he would spent hours staring at the television watching Pokémon battles but never mentioned it to his parents who were either concerned about the company or social galas. Neil?s father forbade his mother from involving the boy in the social scene, saying he deserved to live a normal life out of the spotlight, the one privilege his wealth might bring him.

As Neil grew older, his interest in the company waxed and at his father?s suggestion he began to work for several hours a week in the mine, being only twelve he couldn?t do any of the manual work but that didn?t stop him from finding ways to be useful, either helping with kit or just getting tea during the breaks. He was well-liked by the miners as a nice young fellow who had a lot of his father and grandfather in him. Life continued like this for several years, unfortunately at the age of only 47 Neil?s father was struck down by a heart attack as he worked in one of the newly drilled shafts, at his eulogy it was said that he died doing what he loved and not many would be lucky to die as well. Neil was barely sixteen at the time and was now forced with his mother to take over the running of GMC, the words echoed to him by his father would serve him well as CEO and under his reign GMC not only increased it?s share in the ore market but say it?s stocks and thus profitability rise to new heights.

After five years of running the company, Neil has turned over control to his mother, years of being unable to properly experience the world outside of GMC have left him with a need to get out and explore Belrie properly. To this end and perhaps to sate a childhood desire, he has decided to become a Pokémon trainer.

[b]Equipment:[/b] The usual trainer gear, Pokéballs of several varieties, medical supplies, high quality camping equipment, changes of clothes, and victuals and water for both Human and Pokémon.

[b]Preferred Starter Choice:[/b] [b]Squirtle[/b] Several specially trained Blastoise?s were used for sensitive drilling in GMC, as such Neil developed a good report with the Pokémon and grew to understand their particular quirks and foibles. Now becoming a trainer, he would like to have some memento of those days by getting a Squirtle to train, that and perhaps Squirtle is not too far away in personality to Neil himself. [/SIZE]

[color=red][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Ellie Amanda Steed

[b]Age: [/b]15

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Appearance:[/b]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25448[/img]

[b]Trainer ID Number: [/b]13759

[b]Personality:[/b] I'm a really nice girl. Friendly, and I like to talk to others. I make friends easily, but I do tend to loose my cool sometimes. I really like babies of almost anything. I take of of others, and help them if they are in need.

[b]Personal History:[/b] I've always dreamed of becoming the best pokemon trainer since i was little. My mom and dad really liked all the things I would tell them. Like... I would have all the coolest pokemon and teach them all the best moves. They've helped support me in that ever since. They and my friends believe that I have what it takes to become the champion.

[b]Equipment: [/b]Camping equipment, a bicycle my mom got me not to long ago, and a special keep-sake that my grandma gave me. Oh yeah, can't forget my extra clothes. I'd also like to get some of those Trainer Specs.

[b]Preferred Starter Choice:[/b] Really, their aren't that great of a choice to me. But if I have to choose one of them, I'd choose Tododile. Even though their evolution is kinda "ugly", it's not about looks, it's about ability and elemental advantage, not to mention skill as well. I believe I would be best suited for Tododile because of the fact they are real loyal once they get to know you. Having that kind of relationship with your pokemon greatly increases how well they do in battle, and also out of battle if you need them.[/size]
[/color]

[color=teal][size=1]Dear Trainers,

Thank you all for submitting your applications to the Belrie Pokémon League. As you all know only six of you may begin the League at this time [[i]Note:[/i] Lillian Grove is exempt from this count due to special circumstances.], before informing you of those who have been successfully admitted into the League we would like to thank those Trainers who have not made it this time and encourage them to re-register and try again during the next League.

[b][u]Belrie League Trainers[/b][/u]

Alexander J. Armstrong ? [i]Starter Pokémon: Mudkip.[/i]
Gabriel Archer ? [i]Starter Pokémon: Torchic.[/i]
Leonard Barras ? [i]Starter Pokémon: Charmander.[/i]
Sakura Kunoichi ? [i]Starter Pokémon: Cyndaquil.[/i]
Lillian Grove ? [i]Starter Pokémon: Aron.[/i]
Neil E. Gratzner ? [i]Starter Pokémon: Squirtle.[/i]
Ellie A. Steed ? [i]Starter Pokémon: Totodile.[/i]

Congratulations to all those Trainers who have successfully entered the Belrie Pokémon League, a great journey lies ahead of you. In order to collect your starter Pokémon you must arrive at Professor Grove?s Laboratory by Monday morning, if you are late you may not receive the starter Pokémon you have requested.

[i]The Belrie Pokémon League[/i][/size][/color]