DeadSeraphim Posted August 29, 2006 Posted August 29, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]1: The post icon box.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ikillion Posted August 29, 2006 Posted August 29, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]Number 6 is most defintly Fasteriskhead [/SIZE] [/FONT] [/COLOR]
Sangome Posted August 30, 2006 Posted August 30, 2006 [SIZE=1]*stumped again* Guuuuhhh....who gave me the stupid pill? Dx[/SIZE]
Ellerby Posted August 30, 2006 Posted August 30, 2006 [QUOTE=Leon Fury]Dr. Fury thinks that one are smilies. ^_^ - Fury out.[/QUOTE] [color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Just to double-check, you are talking about #1, correct? Just wanted to make sure of that since you were a little unclear.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Sandy Posted August 30, 2006 Posted August 30, 2006 [I][B]#3[/B] They evolved the forums Long after their favorite show was off the air.[/I] [B]Answer:[/B] Digipeeps, as were called the frequent users of the late Digimon forum. If I don't get [I]this[/I] one right, I'm not worthy of being an OB member. I already messed up the Survivor-question, and those were my own damn games! [I]*bangs head to the wall*[/I]
John Posted August 30, 2006 Posted August 30, 2006 [QUOTE=Shy[size=1][b]][/b][b]#7[/b][indent][i]Formerly Horrible. Bloop. Blip. Blap.[/i][/indent][/size][/QUOTE] I wasn't going to answer, but then I realized that this is probably [b]Baron Samedi[/b], and I had to chime in on that. :3
Delta Posted August 30, 2006 Posted August 30, 2006 [COLOR=#d55555][indent][i]#9 You were once Dared to come up with your favorites. Is it the storyline, or something more?[/indent][/i] [b]Redemption[/b], perhaps?[/COLOR]
Gavin Posted August 30, 2006 Posted August 30, 2006 [QUOTE=Shy][size=1][b]#2[/b] [i][indent]Never one to take a Suggestion lightly, Known for a font that appeared brightly.[/indent][/i][/size][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Not sure if he's been mentioned in this thread already, but I think the answer is [b]Petie[/b]. There are very few threads in the Suggestion forum than he hasn't replied to, and his blue font is bright compared to the usual black of most people. [/SIZE]
Jeebs Posted August 30, 2006 Posted August 30, 2006 [b]#10[/b] [i]An older Brother to some, And a master of pixels to all.[/i] I think that this is [b]Final Flash[/b]. He ran Otaku Big Brother, and I'm pretty sure he made sprites.
Shy Posted September 2, 2006 Author Posted September 2, 2006 [size=1]Just so everyone knows, White is going to be posting the next set of riddles. Expect everything up Monday (as is tradition) while I focus my attention on sleeping, and the final round of the Scavenger Hunt. -Shy[/size]
Ellerby Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 [color=#444444][size=1]It's the beginning of a new week and as such Round 8 is now over. The following members have gotten themselves 1 point. DeadSeraphim Ikillion Sandy John Jeebs [center][b][u]Current Scoreboard[/u] 6 Points:[/b] John [b]4 Points:[/b] Ikillion [b]3 Points:[/b] Solo Tremaine, Gavin [b]2 Points[/b] Delta, Vicky, Lady Katana, Jokopoko, Desbreko, Ezekiel, Papa Smurf, silver_blade, Sandy, Jeebs, DeadSeraphim [b]1 Point[/b] Aaryanna, Boba Fett, Retribution, Kazuwa Nomura, Kitty, Esther, Keyblade Wielder, Lunox, Sangome, Sakura, Tical Blue, Katana, Blase[/center] And for those of you playing along at home, here are the answers to last weeks riddles: #1. Post Icons #2. kuja #3. digi-peeps #4. Unfortunately the member who was the answer has changed their signature so neither of us can remember who it was. Regardless, nobody even took a guess. #5. OB Style Skins #6. Fasterisk Head #7. Baron Samedi #8. OB Calendar #9. Favorite Elements of Games #10. Final Flash[center][size=3][b]Week 8[/b][/size][/center] [b]#1[/b] [i][indent]Orange, I'm alive. Blue, I'm dead. Metal, I'm a sinner. Cleanse me, oh wielder. [/indent][/i] [b]#2[/b] [i][indent]Once you visit, you'll find the right answers, but only get credit for one. [/indent][/i] [b]#3[/b] [i][indent]A get together for graphic hobos.[/indent][/i] [b]#4[/b] [indent][i]What a stalker's binoculars would look like if they were to immerse themselves into OB.[/i][/indent] [b]#5[/b] [indent][i]Want to place 1000 words in a post? Too lazy to type the code for yourself? Click me![/i][/indent] [b]#6[/b] [indent][i]Sometimes I am overused, sometimes I am not used at all. You have already seen me once in this riddle. That makes two![/i][/indent] [b]#7[/b] [indent][i]Unlike other Mario enemies, this fellow will attack you whether you're expecting it or not. [/i][/indent] [b]#8[/b] [indent][i]Ten unsuspecting heroes of OtakuBoards, they make waste of bumbling thieves.[/i][/indent] [b]#9[/b] [indent][i]He's a monster! Not really, he'll just own you at everything.[/i][/indent] [b]#10[/b] [indent][i]These four gals are big fans of a particular skeleton fish.[/i][/indent][/size][/COLOR]
Kitty Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 [SIZE=1][b]#8[/b] [i]has[/i] to be the Super Otaku Force. *crosses fingers*[/SIZE]
Ikillion Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]#6 might be Periods? some people don't use that a lot.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Katana Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 [QUOTE][color=#444444][size=1][b]#2[/b] [i][indent]Once you visit, you'll find the right answers, but only get credit for one. [/indent][/i][/size][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue][size=1]Me thinks that the answer is this very thread - [b]The Great OtakuBoards Scavenger Hunt 2006[/b]. =) I know I'm one of those who is like, 'I'll just wait for the anwers'. And people in the past have gotten in "trouble" by having more than one answer.[/size][/color]
Sangome Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 [size=1][quote][b]#10[/b] These four gals are big fans of a particular skeleton fish.[/quote] [b]Aaryanna[/b], [b]SunfallE[/b], [b]indifference[/b], and [b]Mariskah[/b], the [b]Desbreko[/b] fangirls. =) Oh, and that'd rock if number eight was the Super Otaku Force, seieng as how I managed to make my way in. BWAHAHA! [b]EDIT @ SunfallE:[/b] XD Happens alot, doesn't it? HAHA, I beat'chu to it! *shot*[/size]
SunfallE Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][QUOTE=Sangome][size=1] [b]Aaryanna[/b], [b]SunfallE[/b], [b]indifference[/b], and [b]Mariskah[/b], the [b]Desbreko[/b] fangirls. =) Oh, and that'd rock if number eight was the Super Otaku Force, seieng as how I managed to make my way in. BWAHAHA![/size][/QUOTE] :animesigh Every time I see one that I think I know the answer, someone beats me to making the guess. Oh well. It will be cool if it's correct. ^_~ [B]EDIT:[/B] Besides how could you not love something like this? :p [/COLOR][CENTER][IMG]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6610/373469gifzx0.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Delta Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 [COLOR=#35425E]I'll wager #1 is [b]theOtaku[/b]. Seems like the only orange thing around here other than :cool: this guy here.[/COLOR]
Disenchanted Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 [COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]#3 A get together for graphic hobos. [B]The OtakuBoards graphic worm?[/B] God I despise riddles *Takes a stab in the dark* [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Sakura Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][I]#7 Unlike other Mario enemies, this fellow will attack you whether you're expecting it or not.[/I] Umm, this is kinda a random stab....but I'm gonna say [B]Boo[/B] *shrugs*.[/COLOR]
Mimmsicle Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 [QUOTE=White][color=#444444][size=1][b]#7[/b] [indent][i]Unlike other Mario enemies, this fellow will attack you whether you're expecting it or not. [/i][/indent][/size][/COLOR][/QUOTE] The first thing that popped into my head was [B]Bombu[/B], haha :p [QUOTE=White][color=#444444][size=1] [b]#6[/b] [indent][i]Sometimes I am overused, sometimes I am not used at all. You have already seen me once in this riddle. That makes two![/i][/indent][/size][/COLOR][/QUOTE] Seeing as you've used a period twice, I'd say [I]Comma[/I]? .... Although the more I think about it I'm totally wrong XD Oh well, I stand by my answer! [SIZE=1] By the way, going back through previous rounds I noticed Shy made me a riddle but .... I'm not sure I got it. Maybe I should read it again... :animeswea Oh, and Boo, if I wasn't sillyness personified I'd totally feel like a doofus after looking as your sig [/SIZE] :catgirl:
Boo Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 [QUOTE=White][color=#444444][size=1][b]#1[/b] [indent][i]Orange, I'm alive. Blue, I'm dead. Metal, I'm a sinner. Cleanse me, oh wielder.[/i][/indent][/size][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [size=1][b]EDIT:[/b] Okay, the [b]thread icons.[/b] Orange = Lots of posts. Blue = Not much posts. Metal = Closed threads. Cleanse me, oh wielder = Mod Rod wielder.[/size]
Gavin Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 [QUOTE][SIZE=1][B]#4[/b] [INDENT]What a stalker's binoculars would look like if they were to immerse themselves into OB.[/SIZE][/INDENT][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]The answer sounds like Who's Online, but that's already been used. I'm going to guess [b]Search OB[/b], or the search engine to give it it's proper name I suppose. I've got another answer in the back of my mind but for now I'll go with this.[/SIZE]
Desbreko Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 [size=1][b]#5[/b] [i]Want to place 1000 words in a post? Too lazy to type the code for yourself? Click me![/i][/size] [color=#4B0082]This would be the Insert Image button.[/color]
Solo Tremaine Posted September 5, 2006 Posted September 5, 2006 [QUOTE=White][size=1][color=#444444][b]#4[/b] [/color][/size] [indent][i]What a stalker's binoculars would look like[/i] [i]if they were to immerse themselves into OB.[/i][/QUOTE][color=#503f86]I've no idea what this could be, except perhaps [b]O-O[/b].[/color] [/indent]
Recommended Posts