Crazy Ace Posted July 8, 2006 Posted July 8, 2006 I tried this before in another forum I'm in You say a statement about the person below you and the person below you says whether it's true or false and starts a new statement. For example: User 1 TPBM is going to the prom. User 2 True. TPBM is going to Italy for summer. User 3 False. TPBM...and so on. Okay, I'll start: TPBM really likes basketball.
The13thMan Posted July 8, 2006 Posted July 8, 2006 [FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Very true. The person below me has a ***** cat. Omigosh i can't say pu$$y! I didn't say it in a negative context! Gawsh... [/COLOR] [/FONT]
Lt.Zero Posted July 8, 2006 Posted July 8, 2006 Uhhhhh no. Wait...no. The person below me...ummm...likes pineapple. Pineapple mmmm...pineapple goood. Um you didn't hear that. RUN AWAY! *runs away*
Lava Lamp Posted July 8, 2006 Posted July 8, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Fixedsys]yes, not as much as watermelon, but yes. the person below me likes the all-american rejects[/FONT][/COLOR]
Crazy Ace Posted July 8, 2006 Author Posted July 8, 2006 false-im a hip hop person TPBM wants to visit North Korea
Sojiro47 Posted July 8, 2006 Posted July 8, 2006 Thats a false, unless you mean Japan! TPBM Just touched my Mountain Dew!! Dude, hands off!
musical_kitten Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 False!!! I hate Mountain Dew. Ummm..... TPBM.... is on the computer.
Lava Lamp Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 [FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=RoyalBlue]no, im on a laptop. the person below me enjoys skipping school[/COLOR][/FONT]
pooperson Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 false - only skipped a few classes and i usually have had an excuse. TPBM is/was in band class.
Tekkaman Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 True, I was in band class and for a long time too (or so I thought). I played the trumpet for 3 years in high shool. Thought it could improve my 'kissing abilities' (No joke!) Okay, The person below me goes to church religiously...
musical_kitten Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 Um... yeah I am a band geek. Sorry. Dont hurt me! TPBM... is the oldest in their family. (out of the kids, now, don't get technical)
kalon Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 Everyone deserves an answer, so I'll do both. ;) [quote name='Oblivion']Okay, The person below me goes to church religiously...[/quote] No. Never. I'm delightfully agnostic. [quote name='musical_kitten']TPBM... is the oldest in their family. (out of the kids, now, don't get technical)[/quote] I'm an only child, automatically oldest of my mom's kids, obviously, but I have cousins old enough to be my parents, if cousins count. TPBM likes Angel Sanctuary.
Lava Lamp Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Fixedsys]heh, sorry, no. ive never even heard of it. the person below me has big feet[/FONT][/COLOR]
John Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 True, and it's not nice of you to make fun of them like that. ;~; TPBM will make a false reply to this statement. :p
nomad19 Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 [QUOTE=John] TPBM will make a false reply to this statement. :p[/QUOTE] false, i replied with all my heart... TPBM has an old otakuboard username.
Sojiro47 Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 False, I ve been Sojiro47 forever! TPBM has a girlfriend.(or boyfriend)
Ai.sAkUrA.chan Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 [COLOR=Magenta]False-I just broke up with my bf,lol,awww.. no wait, it was good actually,lol. The person below me hates poodles.[/COLOR]
2010DigitalBoy Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 Not homosexual, but I hate the guy TPBM is secretly working for the government >_>
kalon Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 I don't work for the government, but I give them plenty of jobs since I'm under their surveillance 24/7. TPBM has a secret desire to rule all of Canada.
Fyxe Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 [size=1][color=slategray]False. I just want to rule all of the Canadian lesbian mounties. Then we could make a fan club. :) The person below me (that's right, I'm not being lazy) has a guilty love for t.A.T.u. (that's right, I'm talking about you, t.A.T.u... you with your fake lesbianistic ways.) Wow, I mentioned lesbians twice. Yay![/color][/size]
Sojiro47 Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 That would be a negitive! The Person Below Me just saved 15% on car insurance by switching to Geiko!
Andrew Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 Yeah, I wish I just saved money on Car insurance and I haven't even insured my car yet ¬_¬ *mumbles* Damn car insurance dealers and their high prices...*trails off still mumbling* Moving swiftly on, The Person Below Me will become my personal assistant, pleasing my every need, night or day... Failing that they can just like Metallica
Anakoni Stark Posted July 9, 2006 Posted July 9, 2006 [QUOTE=Andrew] The Person Below Me will become my personal assistant, pleasing my every need, night or day... Failing that they can just like Metallica[/QUOTE] false - I answer to no one and I [COLOR=Red] [I] HATE [/I][/COLOR] metalica. TPBM knows leon fury in some way/shape and or form
Recommended Posts