Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Lost again on the way home from the corner-store. Can't remember what brought it on, but I just about swore. Considering making photocopies of the rules, and leaving them in public places whenever I lose. Losses [i]must[/i] be recorded.

And I lost again when I signed on. It's getting worse. It's cheating to have it on a forum.[/size]
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[font=Verdana][color=blue]My second loss is upon me [strike]though my win record now stands at three days (assuming you can win again after you've lost once).[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=blue]Actually, the first I heard of this game was years ago so technically, was I winning all of this time I had completely forgotten about it?[/strike][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=#0000ff][/color][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][color=#0000ff]Edit:[/color][/font][/b]
[font=Verdana][color=#0000ff]After reading the Wikipedia article, I guess I have been winning for years. Oh well, so much for that.[/color][/font]
Posted
[size=1]Lost again after browsing the Lounge for replies to my new thread, my record is something like a day at this stage, hopefully I'll forget about it and not see it for a week.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=Petie][font=Verdana][color=blue]My second loss is upon me [strike]though my win record now stands at three days (assuming you can win again after you've lost once).[/color][/font]

[font=Verdana][color=blue]Actually, the first I heard of this game was years ago so technically, was I winning all of this time I had completely forgotten about it?[/strike][/color][/font]
[font=Verdana][color=#0000ff][/color][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][color=#0000ff]Edit:[/color][/font][/b]
[font=Verdana][color=#0000ff]After reading the Wikipedia article, I guess I have been winning for years. Oh well, so much for that.[/color][/font][/QUOTE]

What wikipedia entry? Telll meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
[size=1]

The Game is driving me mad.

I swear, I might just shoot myself.

But it as pretty facinating to see how often random things like that cross your mind.

Well, not so much facinating as mind-numbingly annoying.

[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=sakurasuka][size=1]

The Game is driving me mad.

I swear, I might just shoot myself.

But it as pretty facinating to see how often random things like that cross your mind.

Well, not so much facinating as mind-numbingly annoying.

[/size][/QUOTE]


Yes, yes... that's how I felt when I first started playing the Game well over a year ago... I won for several months.
But I was at work today, and, while filling up a balloon, I lost the Game. No one was in the store, my coworker was out to lunch, & my manager was in the back. So picture this:

Noon. Tired taperson. Bright pink shirt. Orange balloon. Ugly Ribbon.

"Crap. I just lost the freakin' game."

Yep, that's how it went down.

[QUOTE=sakurasuka]

But it as pretty facinating to see how often random things like that cross your mind.

Well, not so much facinating as mind-numbingly annoying. [/QUOTE]

Haha... this is true.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Jesus lost again looking at the Lounge, I didn't even see the thread and I thought about it. There needs to be an help group for this thing, I just can't beat it on my own. Of course the likelihood is that if we found a group someone will say "I lost" making everyone lose again.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin']Jesus lost again looking at the Lounge, I didn't even see the thread and I thought about it. There needs to be an help group for this thing, I just can't beat it on my own. Of course the likelihood is that if we found a group someone will say "I lost" making everyone lose again.[/quote]
GAA- Game Addicts Anonimaious(SP?); because we need help. Meetings will help you cope with losing this damn game over and over. :animeangr
Posted
I was on the phone with my mom a minute ago when I lost the Game. So I [[obviously]] said, "Dangit! I lost the Game!"

...



"What game?"

So I explained it to her. She -- like me -- hates the Game, too now. But that's all the fun in it!
Posted
Hey guys! I just lost again!

I think my record is like two days, but then out of nowhere I remembered it and was like, Dang, I lost again. I don't even remember what I was doing. And then I promptly forgot about it and didn't remember until now when I saw the thread (again) so..

I lost! and:

I lost!

This is fun. XP And did I mention I lost? And that I [I]like[/I] losing?
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Damn you, Desbreko!!!:mad:

I was winning for I don't know how long (gotta check my last post here...) and you had to shamelessly plus The Game's thread to Fasteriskhead's "Help Plz!!!!!" Thread!!!

You guys are in this together, I tells ya... =_=

Oh, and I don't know about you guys, but Charles post scared the crap out of me... <.<

[COLOR=Red]Edit [SIZE=1]kinda[/SIZE]: I've only been winning for three/four days? It felt like years for some reason...[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR] :animestun
Posted
Heh, I lost.

I swear to god, this game is the best thing ever invented. It keeps me very amused. A friend mentioned it to me two years ago, and I don't think that I have thought about it for over a year now. -.-; Damn you Des...

I am now compeled to print out several copys of the rules of the game and post them all over school with a "Losers" sign-up sheet under it. -^^- 'Twould be awesome.

Oh, and to those who said that they have won the game for all of the years before they were aware, you are worng. In order to win the game, you have to be playing the game, and in order to play the game, you must be aware of the game. First rule people...
Posted
[COLOR=#99121c][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The game has somehow gotten into the educational system, I have no clue how but my Latin teacher had just randomly wrote it down on the board and now the entire school knows about it, everyone is talking about it...

...

I don't think I can ever win again...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Baron Samedi][size=1]Considering making photocopies of the rules, and leaving them in public places whenever I lose. Losses [i]must[/i'] be recorded.[/size][/quote]
That's a good idea, actually.

I made it all the way from the last time I posted on OB!! Yay! Somehow I finish posting here and promptly forget all about it. But that makes it easier, although I still lose all the time. SO:

I lost! And so did you cause you're reading my post!
Posted
[SIZE=1]Lost again, saw Alannie's response in the Index and that made me think about The Game, which means I've probably just done the same to someone else. Sorry in advance to him/her.[/SIZE]
Posted
As usual, I never lose until I go to the lounge. XP this is fun. I like this game. Its fun to post over and over again, and its also fun to see what stages of denial people are in. In a sense you can see each others personalities.

Oh, and did I mention?

I lost. :)
Posted
[size=1][QUOTE=Sara [from Suggestions & Feedback forum]][color=#b0000b][size=1]There aren't any word-game threads on the first page of the lounge right now. There's the discussion about The Game (I lose), and there are two image-heavy threads ("motivational" posters and [i]another[/i] caption contest).

Don't let them bother you. The O. Lounge is a catchall; there's bound to be stuff there that you don't like. I personally am not a fan of current events threads where the first post is quoting an entire article from a news site.[/size][/color][/QUOTE]
I hate you Sara. You made me lose again, just when I was doing so well.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=Baron Samedi][size=1]
I hate you Sara. You made me lose again, just when I was doing so well.[/size][/QUOTE]
Would you believe that I was up at two in the morning and didn't get home until eight PM and never once did I think of the Game? It amazes me. You'll think about it when you least expect it, or you won't think about it at all.

Oh, but this time I snuck onto OB cause I remembered it and wanted to post again. I like posting here. Cause guess what? I can admit I'm a loser! Yay!

So: I lost! (Again!)
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]Never heard of this and it's a weird concept, but I visited the Lounge for the first time in a while and saw the thread, being intrigued by it I was forced to click on it, thus, I Lose. O.o[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...