Queen Asuka Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]:therock: Obviously you've never met me in person, hehe. The level of my weirdity(or something) is off the charts, and that's without a catalyst helping me out. Now if you fill me up with pink lemonade on the other hand, there's a HUGE difference :wigout: But yeah... GO ASUKA!!!!!![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]People call me weird, too, but I'm just sweet and innocent and happy and hyper! I'm really not a psychopath! And YEAH! Me and my [b]FIVE[/b] fans! Wow, I feel so special! *grins* :D [/color]
Anna Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B] [color=crimson]People call me weird, too, but I'm just sweet and innocent and happy and hyper! I'm really not a psychopath! And YEAH! Me and my [b]FIVE[/b] fans! Wow, I feel so special! *grins* :D [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Suuuuuuure you're not a psychopath....... ^_^ j/k I'm a fan of yours! I nominated you for pete's sake! lol :laugh: So tally that up to six now ~_^
Queen Asuka Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] Suuuuuuure you're not a psychopath....... ^_^ j/k I'm a fan of yours! I nominated you for pete's sake! lol :laugh: So tally that up to six now ~_^ [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Wow, the fans are racking up here. I feel so LOVED! And I am NOT psycho. And by the WAY Anna, scan my Drill Team pic. I like it a whole lot better and it looks more like me instead of me after a football game looking really rough. Piromunkie is my number 1 fan. We're also going to get married LOL, it's our destinies. Teehee.:D :rolleyes: [/color]
Anna Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B] [color=crimson]And by the WAY Anna, scan my Drill Team pic. I like it a whole lot better and it looks more like me instead of me after a football game looking really rough. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Will do! :D I need to get a different pic of me, too......... bad time to take a picture- after a football game *writes down and logs away*
Justin Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 I'm a fan of the whole damned thing. So you can count me. But, you do have to know my loyalties are to Jenna...:love2: Ah, Jennaaaa :love2: *Catches self falling* Oops...:shifty: -Justin
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 [color=indigo]Please excuse me, while I repeat my dinner... upon the floor:drunk:.[/color]
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 28, 2001 Author Posted December 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B] HELL YEAH!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] okay, good. your first duty as my slave is to come over here & make passionate love to me right away... & at least twice a day in many different positions after that. oh, i'm your fan, too queen asuka, i decided to accept you into the angels. ;)
PiroMunkie Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][color=indigo]Please excuse me, while I repeat my dinner... upon the floor:drunk:.[/color][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]:rotflmao: I've never heard it said that way before, that's funny.[/SIZE] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh[/i] [b]okay, good. your first duty as my slave is to come over here & make passionate love to me right away... & at least twice a day in many different positions after that.[/b][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]:eek: Whoa... lol... Hrmm.... another Asuka pic... I like the first one better. not a big fan of dresses or anything of that sort... :p[/SIZE]
Chris.C Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 [color=blue]WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] :tasty: :tasty:
Vegitto4 Posted December 28, 2001 Posted December 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B] [color=crimson]Wow, the fans are racking up here. I feel so LOVED! And I am NOT psycho. And by the WAY Anna, scan my Drill Team pic. I like it a whole lot better and it looks more like me instead of me after a football game looking really rough. Piromunkie is my number 1 fan. We're also going to get married LOL, it's our destinies. Teehee.:D :rolleyes: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] WHAT, I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!!!!!!!! awww man, and i was your first fan recorded . this blows:bawl:
stardust Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 man,ur very pretty,I wish I could b that pretty,I'm ugly though:bawl:
Ryuujin Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 You all are very pretty but I can't gawk or say much more or I might get beat by Cera. :love:Cera:love: For those of you that are confused about what I just said. Look at *points to sig* that. :smoke:
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 29, 2001 Author Posted December 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B]man,ur very pretty,I wish I could b that pretty,I'm ugly though:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] ahh, no, don't say that. you are beautiful.
Ryuujin Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B]man,ur very pretty,I wish I could b that pretty,I'm ugly though:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] WHAT?! No way. How can you think that? I saw your pic, and believe me you are not ugly. :smoke:
Guest Zeh Posted December 29, 2001 Posted December 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]But, you do have to know my loyalties are to Jenna...:love2: Ah, Jennaaaa :love2: *Catches self falling* Oops...:shifty: -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=red]Try tellin' that to kuja...[/COLOR]
wolf masteres Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 ur both pretty!!!!!! i wish that i was purrty...
Queen Asuka Posted December 30, 2001 Posted December 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B] WHAT, I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!!!!!!!! awww man, and i was your first fan recorded . this blows:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]He claimed the title first, he put it in his sig. You can be number 2! Or any number! Wow, I can't believe I'm having this conversation...I actually have fans! *dances around happily* Hey Piro, that's my dance uniform. Yeah, they expected us to perform in THAT, plus the white go-go boots. Needless to say, us poor dancers got oogled at...but sometimes it was nice to get some attention even though I did the poor dress no justice...[/color]
AngelWings Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 thats a nice pic of your self hi im AngelWings
Zidargh Posted December 31, 2001 Posted December 31, 2001 [SIZE=1]Er erm, (*Sweat pours*) did I mention that your very attractive, lady M. Phew, sorry just thought I'd share that.[/SIZE]
Kaioshin Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 *Fox Whistle* My brain is now full of dirty thoughts............:naughty: :love2: :drool: I'm moving 2 America GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!
Vegitto4 Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 With ppl Like LM, QA, and BG, he has. oh he has:toothy: :excited: :love:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now