OtakuBoards

Anger... Depression... I don't know anymore...

Flash

Well, about an hour ago I found out that my Worthless Excuse for a Man Stepfather has been cheating on my Mother. And I feel like murdering him.

Ever since I met him, we've hated each other to the point of almost being at each others throats. I've always despised him, constantly saying to my Mother what a complete and utter loser he is... But she always defended him, saying that he really wasn't such a bad guy...

About a year ago, although they remained married, he moved out,. He had to. It was impossible for us to live under the same roof... When he did come over, to visit my Mother and my baby Brother, there was always a feeling of hatred looming over us.

Just tonight, he admitted to my Mother that he had been sleeping with someone else. She already had an idea that something was going on, but she wasn't sure until now... They were at his house, and she just walked out. Being the ****wit that he is, he began to try and Justify his actions. What a ****ing Joke.

This isn't fair... My Mother was already cheated on, by my pathetic excuse for a Father... 3 long years, he cheated on her... And now, it's happened again... But why? My Mother is the sweetest person I know. She's Kind hearted, generous, loving... She doesn't deserve this.

When I first heard about it, I felt depressed... Then, I immediatley felt anger... Now I want to Murder that bastard... I hated him before, and now... He's lower than dirt... Although in saying this, i should probably feel the same way about my Father... But, seeing as he is my Dad and all... I suppose I still feel some small kind of Paternal love..

So I'm crankin' up my Stereo to Max. tonight. Lots of Speed Metal and Punk Rock for me.

And if he steps foot in this house again... Let's just say... They better call the police to come and restrain me...

That really is depressing...

If I was in your posistion, I'd really need the police to restrain. That excuse for a stepfather was pathitic. If I was you, I wouldn't be calling him a 'stepfather', more of petty excuse of a slimeball that's ever graced this earth...

From your description, your mother does seem really nice...she doesn't sound like she deserves this...again...

I feel sorry for you, your mother, and even your little brother...

And if that excuse does enter your house again, and you attack him, I would be on your side...

[color=orangered][size=1]I don't think I'd support attacking him...but I know how you feel.

Have you sat down quietly with your mother and discussed it?

I guess...even though he's cheated on her, she still loves him...and that's why she stays with him.

It's a tough situation...if I were ever cheated on...I'd like to say that I'd dump the person straight away, but it may be harder to do that than I can even imagine.

I don't think anything any of us says will really help you...but I think that you have to try as best you can not to make it harder on your mother.

If he comes over and you fight or argue...that'd make it more difficult for her to cope with.

You have to respect the fact that your mother can make her own choices...and try your very best to avoid her partner if you can when he's over (which I know is very difficult anyway).

But other than that, I think all you can really do is talk to her about it...and explain your feelings...and see what she does.

In the meantime, we're all here for you if you ever need to talk. :)[/color][/size]

Well, I seem to be taking it the worst... Seeing as I hate him so purely... My Mother almost seems _happy_ about it. She says she feels like she's been set free... But I don't think that's really what she thinks... I know she's hurt, she's just putting on a brave face...

I guess she's right.. But, I hate him. From the bottom of my heart... Now my Brother won't grow up in a normal, loving family, like I had hoped for so much... He'll grow up being raised by a stressed mother, and a poor excuse for a father...

Just like...

...me...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]That really is depressing...

If I was in your posistion, I'd really need the police to restrain. That excuse for a stepfather was pathitic. If I was you, I wouldn't be calling him a 'stepfather', more of petty excuse of a slimeball that's ever graced this earth...

From your description, your mother does seem really nice...she doesn't sound like she deserves this...again...

I feel sorry for you, your mother, and even your little brother...

And if that excuse does enter your house again, and you attack him, I would be on your side... [/B][/QUOTE]

couldn't of said it better myself but james has a good point also

I would walk up to him with a big smile on my face, then I stick my hand out grap his testicles and squeeze until he was so constricted he couldn't move, afterwhich I would cuss him to hell and back, release him, and when he hit the floor from pain I would spit in his face.

But, the intellegent thing to do would be to talk to your mother, and then try to get some peace in your life now that he's out of it...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I would walk up to him with a big smile on my face, then I stick my hand out grap his testicles and squeeze until he was so constricted he couldn't move, afterwhich I would cuss him to hell and back, release him, and when he hit the floor from pain I would spit in his face.

But, the intellegent thing to do would be to talk to your mother, and then try to get some peace in your life now that he's out of it...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]ouch.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Well, I seem to be taking it the worst... Seeing as I hate him so purely... My Mother almost seems _happy_ about it. She says she feels like she's been set free... But I don't think that's really what she thinks... I know she's hurt, she's just putting on a brave face...

I guess she's right.. But, I hate him. From the bottom of my heart... Now my Brother won't grow up in a normal, loving family, like I had hoped for so much... He'll grow up being raised by a stressed mother, and a poor excuse for a father...

Just like...

...me... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]That's sad Flash...

You sound so much like my older brother...

The same thing happened to my mother, 6 long years ago... she never re-married though.

My brother felt the same way, about me, that you feel for your younger brother. Growing up with a stressed out mother. We've learned to deal with it.

We still have to visit our father sometimes... It's never easy, considdering how much we both hate him for ruining our lives.

The only advise i've got for you Flash, you should try and help your mother with this, i bet she feel's a hundred times worse than yourself. And, your brother still can ggrow up with a normal loving family, all you have to do, is help.[/COLOR]

Guest Voodookanaka
If someone would have done that to my mum id have knocked them out there and then the moment I found out. :flaming:
in your case id have picked up a really large object and hit him with it. as cloud said comfort your mom, shell b feeling pretty low bout now.

i think cheating is one of the worst things someone in a couple can do to the other... if someone who was supposed to be monogamous did that to me, i don't think i'd ever really forgive them.

did you stepfather treat your mother badly when they were together, aside from this? if so, then she really might feel set free.

i'll pm you, flash.

Man, I am so sorry to hear that.... Definately comfort your mom. I guess, a way to maybe help get rid of/constrain your anger, is to just focus your will to be hers. Whatever will make her happy, let that govern what you do. I don't really condone attacking the dude (although frankly I wouldn't blame you a bit if you did), as then you would sink to his level in lack of self-control. Really show that you can be and will always be a far, far better man than him. I don't know what I would do if I were in your situation... or your mother's at that...... just try to overcome this and you'll be better for it in the long run. And be strong for your brother, you might have to be the father-figure for him for a long time.... I know you can get through this. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]. And be strong for your brother, you might have to be the father-figure for him for a long time.... I know you can get through this. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well said, Anna, I agree.

I've been lucky enough to never have to go through this stuff, and for staying strong, Flash, I commend you. I can only imagine how hard it is...so do hang in there. Unfortunately, things like this happen every day :(.

I'll keep your family in my prayers :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]If someone would have done that to my mum id have knocked them out there and then the moment I found out. :flaming:
in your case id have picked up a really large object and hit him with it. as cloud said comfort your mom, shell b feeling pretty low bout now. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well said. I probably would've knocked the s*** out of him the moment I found out. Try and comfort your mom, she probably needs it, and you're probably gonna' be the big man in the house now.

I'm really sorry, Flash...we're all here if you need us.

Of course no one deserves this fate...but there's always a way out of it with minimal harm done. They're adults, they most likely know how to handle it in the best way possible. Mothers are great...they can handle a lot and I have much respect for them, especially for yours.

"The Samuri's Garden" It's a good book to read and it contains a similar situation in the beginning.

[B]Well, about an hour ago I found out that my Worthless Excuse for a Man Stepfather has been cheating on my Mother. And I feel like murdering him.

Ever since I met him, we've hated each other to the point of almost being at each others throats. I've always despised him, constantly saying to my Mother what a complete and utter loser he is... But she always defended him, saying that he really wasn't such a bad guy...

About a year ago, although they remained married, he moved out,. He had to. It was impossible for us to live under the same roof... When he did come over, to visit my Mother and my baby Brother, there was always a feeling of hatred looming over us.

Just tonight, he admitted to my Mother that he had been sleeping with someone else. She already had an idea that something was going on, but she wasn't sure until now... They were at his house, and she just walked out. Being the ****wit that he is, he began to try and Justify his actions. What a ****ing Joke.

This isn't fair... My Mother was already cheated on, by my pathetic excuse for a Father... 3 long years, he cheated on her... And now, it's happened again... But why? My Mother is the sweetest person I know. She's Kind hearted, generous, loving... She doesn't deserve this.

When I first heard about it, I felt depressed... Then, I immediatley felt anger... Now I want to Murder that bastard... I hated him before, and now... He's lower than dirt... Although in saying this, i should probably feel the same way about my Father... But, seeing as he is my Dad and all... I suppose I still feel some small kind of Paternal love..

So I'm crankin' up my Stereo to Max. tonight. Lots of Speed Metal and Punk Rock for me.

And if he steps foot in this house again... Let's just say... They better call the police to come and restrain me... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know how you feel...The only thing different is my stepfather hasn't moved out or cheated on her yet.....But we can't stand eachother...he is getting meaner and meaner too me....I don't know what to do...Hm...Loud music your way out of it too...Well I don't know what to tell you...try and help your mom and find her a good man...and maybe drug your stepfather! If I help will you kill mine??? Lol ;) anyway...Um..just try and bare...maybe Your mother and "STEP FATHER" need to go to counsiling maybe that will help...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]And be strong for your brother, you might have to be the father-figure for him for a long time.... I know you can get through this. :) [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I agree entirely with Anna. And hey, I'll be praying for you guys.[/FONT]

[B]Well, about an hour ago I found out that my Worthless Excuse for a Man Stepfather has been cheating on my Mother. And I feel like murdering him.

And if he steps foot in this house again... Let's just say... They better call the police to come and restrain me... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]That sounds a bit like me & my Mum about 2 years or so ago. Even though she didn't get married with that other guy.
I used to get really upset everyday cause I kept on arguing with that guy. :mad: Then Mum left him and.. yeah...

Just try to calm down and comfort your Mom. She probably feels a lot worse than you. (sorry to repeat all these messages but I guess everyone feels the same way somethimes)[/color]

Man, I feel for you dude. That's horrible. But you gotta remember, hurting him or anything of that nature only sinks you to his level. Right now he is trash, and you are on top. Striking against him will get you or your mother nothing. Just play it out, he'll be gone soon. Keeping your cool shows more on you than reacting with anger and hatred. Those things never got anyone anywhere..... but down.

Everything will be cool Flash. Just let him come over for dinner, mmmmm arsenic, oops evil plot forming......