Jump to content
OtakuBoards

On a scale of 1-10,how good lookin r u?  

48 members have voted

  1. 1. On a scale of 1-10,how good lookin r u?

    • 1-ugly
      2
    • 2-not that ugly
      1
    • 3-a little ugly
      1
    • 4-almost cute
      8
    • 5-good looking
      7
    • 6-cute
      5
    • 7-really cute
      7
    • 8-almost hot
      6
    • 9-hot
      2
    • 10-super hot
      9


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=rainbow] Err..i'd say 5....but the other people here don't judge by that pic i posted, it was screwed up by the size, plus it was the second day of hard work at my uncle's camp. Anyway, I do have a couple admirers..they don't think I know but I do...so, yeah, I guess i'd say a 5.[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Everyone always says they're ugly when they're not... why? That's pointless, just say what you think you are, not what people tell you (if that includes ugly don't type a thing!)

Me? I think I am cute... but you may think differently once I have posted my pic...[/SIZE]
Posted
*Fans her face*
o.o...Sephiroth is a 20
*Drools*
...he is up there with sano and Vincent and *Drools some more* Sephiroth
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
fat chicks seem to like me, so I must not be too bad... :D

PS - if you're fat and a girl, don't be offended, "fat girls need lovin' too" heh:p

...and if you wanna see my piccy, go to [url]www.msu.edu/~kishbria[/url]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Lol, MoB, I love the wave file that plays on the first load to your site :p:butthead::D And a lot of those pics are.. umm... incrminating? Lol, but funny :p

Anyways, err.. in [i][u]MY[/i][/u] opinion, I'm kinda modest so I'll just put myself at [b]5[/b], I don't think I'm anything too exceptional. Though from the other perspective it depends on the person. Most girls I know don't use the word "hot" but more so "really cute" but then I do have friends (girls) who say I'm "really hot" and then there are some guys that call me "hot" or "cute".. so on that spectrum I'll palce myself on about [b]7.5 - 8[/b][/SIZE]
Posted
This is a stupid thing to talk about, but I'm a 5. And thats how I veiw myself, i dun give what anyone else veiw's me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]fat chicks seem to like me, so I must not be too bad... :D

[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you're a 10!!!! The BFC are 10's!! Yeah!!
Posted
[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6214 [/url] my pic,judge 4 urself,I know I'm ugly though-----------:smooch:<-----------just like that smiley
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B][url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6214 [/url] my pic,judge 4 urself,I know I'm ugly though-----------:smooch:<-----------just like that smiley[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Aw, you're not [i]that[/i] bad. I'd say you're a [b]5.5[/b]. You'd have to look like a guy but still be a girl to be as ugly as that darn smiley, lol.[/SIZE]
Posted
O.O' .. well.. um.. o_O' i dunno.. 3 or 4.. i would think.. i'm not sure.. though..

[url]http://imagep.webphotos.iwon.com//1000018998/1000018998_113200143843AM0.1512567.jpg[/url]

.. eh i'll post my others later..
Posted
what kind of a poll is this?! oi............

IMO, I think I could range from 4 to 7/8. I really depends on the kind of day I'm having, it yo-yo's up and down sometimes. On rainy mondays, I'm down at 4. Heh, but on a Friday night w/ my friends,.... I'm pretty up there. ;) IMO that is...... of course, no one else's opinion matters! :p
Posted
well, master o beans.. i was accessing your link w/ my parents standing in the room & it said "welcome to my site, a ss bag" so thanks for getting me in trouble. :p

i think all of you are hot. everyone has their own hotness.

i am definitely a 10. i am hot. goddess caliber. of course, all males/females are at that caliber. human beings are sacred creations. :naughty: :demon: :naughty:
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]While the jury is still out on how I look :D I can honestly comment that people need to stop being so harsh on themselves. I think everyone is great looking. It was sort of an epiphany that struck me one day walking through the mall a few years ago. I sat around while waiting for one of my friends, and just started noticing people's faces. No one popped into my head as ugly. It actually just has to do with how you carry yourself (not as in how you dress or put make up on, or even what clothes you wear). I mean your attitude as a person. If you hate yourself, and walk around all mopy (spelling?), then of course, you are going to think you are ugly, but the person next to you may think you are the most beautiful person alive. Sorta not making sense, but I am in a rush atm, and can't really think of exactly what I want to say :D Sorry.

Everyone, like Lady Macaiodh said, is a 10. You don't have to think you are. . just know it! ^_^

P.S. here is a pic of me. Oldie, but a good one ^_^ *eyes the room* SHUT UP!! . . oh wait, that noise was coming from my room. . sorry. =)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]1!!!Cause I am not cute!I can be cute sometimes.. would let you determine it but i look like crap now..and i am still in my PJs.. [/B][/QUOTE]*(i knew shed post here)* aww come on! youre not THAT bad! i still have your pic and youre AT LEAST a 5! id post it here but.... im not smart enought to figure out how to do that!
me i say im a 3... ppl look at me and think ewww what an odd kid.. but i dont care.. im not attractive and i sorta like that... keeps girls hands in the correct spots... away from my pants! *(i shouldnt have said that... errr)* *smacks himself*
~,_|/-\/\/\\/|ยง
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
id like to rate myself about a 9, but im really really unphotogenic and people would think im egotistical....ill say 8, coz im pretty short. soooo.........i dont have a clue. um........7...ill go with 7.



(edit) lol....just lol......ive got a really dirty mind u know...............................................roflmao................hahahahahahahaahahahahahaahah oh got...im a huge 12 lol.................im done.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...