OtakuBoards

Weapon of Choice!

Humaru

[QUOTE=Big Sky][SIZE=2]
[COLOR=Gray]
Great weapon. You give him AIDS, he blows your head of with a .346. 6 years later, BAM! Instant karma.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Well, the person who suggested it is one who might have cancer, so she said if she turns out to have it, she'd go around spraying people with AIDS XD.

I can't get color to work in this post O_o[/color]

[size=1][color=DarkGreen]I can :p. --Raiyuu[/color][/size]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=2007DigitalBoy][COLOR=DarkOrange]...

...I can't get color to work in this post O_o[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]That would be because you forgot to slash out of the color in the quote, and you left out the initial bracket.

Anyways, I would also go with smooth and elegant, preferably the (already mentioned) [URL=http://www.mwart.com/images/pl/Sword_Cane_Knob_Sword_Cane_M9553_1028.jpg][U]sword cane[/U][/URL] or a nice [URL=http://www.mwart.com/images/pl/Fantasy_Swords_Drizzt_Sword_Icingde_M1103_1405.jpg][U]scimitar[/U][/URL].

Other than that, I'd just borrow Gambit's powers and fight my way out with exploding playing cards and a staff. (Gambit was the sh**.)[/FONT]

[color=#9933ff]It's funny that everyone keeps mentioning a sword cane, because it keeps reminding me of a [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cane_Gun"]cane gun[/url], instead, which I first encountered in the Victorian-era manga "Godchild," in the arc with the pseudo-whore. (honestly, pseudo-whore - not kidding!) Apparently they still make modern cane guns too, maybe? - for all I [strike]know[/strike] don't know about guns. :D[/color]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]Dude. Fists and teeth. That's the way to go. Nobody suspects that you'll tear their throat out with your teeth and when you do, their reaction is priceless. Trust me! ;)

This is funny. But seriously, no one could withstand a good old maul. Just a chunk of steel on a stick. Smash some heads. Good times...[/COLOR][/FONT]

I'm happy to say I do know about weapons! Martial arts and the history channel are great!
Don't worry, I don't kill people for the living. I prefer to think of it as facilitating a persons desire to witness the "Living impaired" Phenomena... :D

anyways...realisticly...I'd go with my own body as a weapon. Not as messy and less to deal with and explain to the police in the aftermath, wether I lost or won.

Fantasy? I'd say my favorite is a Katana, but I favor versatility and practicality as well as stylish grace so I'd throw in 357. when someone decided it'd be funny to shoot an AK-47 one handed *chuckles*
It'd be difficult to explain to the police why I decided I need the Katana and magnum for a fight with people that jumped me, but it'd make for a crazy internet video if they didn't run!

M4-A2 assault rifle... or a platoon sized element of Airborne Rangers, one of the two. All this talk about AK's... pfhh use a real infantry weapon. AK's are good for nothing but spraying bullets, which may be what you're after, but its not sexy, its not smooth, and you'd best be expert at resolving mechanical issues in the heat of combat.

If not an M4 then an M16 with fixed bayonet... how sweet would that be? Hack and slash Uncle Sam style until things get sporty, then unload a little lead. Y'all can take katanas and bo staves all day long, but Miyamoto Mushashi doesn't stand a chance against my kid brother holding a firearm. Only a fool brings a knife to a gunfight.

Supposing it was pretty confined combat where only two or three could attack at once, and I knew beforehand none of them possessed firearms, a good ole USMC KA-BAR would be a beautiful thing. Ahh the wonders of being covered in blood, none of which is your own.

Either all that or a universe imploder... but something tells me that may have something of an effect on tomorrows coffee date with girl.

[QUOTE=Boo][size=1]Yeah let's use that on a lot of people at once! The sweet old school crowbar would be even more effective.

Of course I, as a true professional weapon expert, would obviously take the [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BFG9000]BFG9000[/url] when I would have to clear multiple people without wanting to harm myself. Either that, or I would use my interactive pocketsized inflatable Johnny Depp look-a-like. Hordes of fangirls equals mass destruction.[/size][/QUOTE][font=tahoma][size=1]Ahaha....I <3 you! O.O!

As for me, I'll choose a pineapple. A guy might go "I got a GUN, don't ***** with me" and you can go "OH YEA? Well I got a PINEAPPLE!". It's sharp and if you bring one to the airport you'll probably get arrested. A dude with a big pinapple means serious buisness. My advice, back away from the pineapple. Just back away.[/size][/font]

Truly, in battle, there is no greater weapon than something ridiculous. Then you can kill your enemies with laughter. Failing that, there's always the mighty Thor but I say that should remain under wraps.

Although in all seriousness, my favorite weapon has always been the swallow from Chrono Cross. Anything flashy and awesome.

Or a cane. Someone mentioned a cane gun but really, nothing like beating down an attacker with a cane, old man style. No one messes with old people. [SIZE=1]Except in comic books, where they make a handy plot device[/SIZE]

zanpakuto. most assuredly. it's sealed form would be something innocuous looking like a bracelet or something, but shikai whould be a coupla wakizashi-type swords... i do like normal katana, but im like 5 feet tall. maybe. so even if i did have a katana, all of my opponents would outreach me by far... and no bankai yet (or do i?)
but if i didn't feel like getting my hands dirty (don't know why i'd mind that) i'd just crush
them all with my immense spiritual power... or run away. that works too.

This is a different thread, so I have to post in it.

It would depend on a couple of things. For example, if the other people would have guns or not. Because if they did, well I should probably just run instead of sitting there and try to take them on. Thats just obvious. But, if they all were going to try to beat me with their fists, then a gun would be my choice.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Well, if my dog understood how to bite and not just growl, I'd have her take them down. No one would expect a little fluff ball to get ya. But since she hasn't figured that out, which is a good thing, I would use a set of twin daggers and slice my way free. Of course this is assuming that since the scenario is so unlikely, the fact that I don't know how to use weapons is irrelevant as well. It would just some how actually work. Then I'd try to find out why the idiots attacked in the first place. [/COLOR]

[quote name='Jiazu']zanpakuto. [/quote]

I stand now that Zabuza has the coolest one ever made. The style and the holes in it reminds me of a fighting dagger my friend owns, but five feet tall of course. I just can't believe they are trying to market a toy one that looks shorter than my arm. Not cool.

[color=darkslategray][size=1] If I were ever in such an awful situation, I would love to have nothing other than one M16 with a couple extra clips.

However, if it must be melee, I would have to say something like a wickedly curved and serrated blade edge would be rather...enjoyable, no?

;D[/color][/size]

okay, my weapon of choice would be a huge ( 4 ft length) broad sword, with a onyx studded pommel and a 12 in hilt. why such a massive and ancient weapon you ask? easy, if i could get swingin', no one could stamdi n my way, not to mention carring around such a massive and heavy weapon would make my huge biceps *flexes* even bigger. :animesmil the other importance of a huge width in the blade, say if if i was stuck in a dark alley with a bunch of blaster toating aliens i could deflect the bolts and " kill em' all". later

I really don't know anything about weapons, but this thread looked fun to post on.

I would probably want some kind of weapon that causes lots of destruction (not like a bomb or anything) because i probably wouldn't be able to save myself with anything else. Something so i can randomly shoot away and hopefully it would blow them all up :D ... and hopefully i wouldn't kill myself :animedepr

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=DarkGreen]You know what other weapon is cool? An old germanic pig-sticker. You know the kind: a huge spear with barbs up and down the tip, so you rip the flesh when you pull it out, turning a grazing wound into a critical injury.

Another sweet weapon? An old-west gattling gun, like the ones on The Last Samurai.[/COLOR][/FONT]

My weapon? A personal ninja guardian who could take everyone down at once, have time to get me a strawberry citrus breeze from Baskin-Robbins, and disappear back into the shadows in less than two seconds. Alternatively I would like to have my own assistant ninjirate, so I would always have the best of ninjas and pirates combined into one.