Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Goodness, so many violent responses! Anyway... [quote name='Humaru][SIZE=4][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=DarkRed]Imagine this, you're in the midst of being jumped by a lot of people and you had to choose one weapon to fight your way out. What will that weapon be? It can be anything.[/COLOR][/FONT'][/SIZE][/quote]Since the original post does say my weapon can be anything...And it didn't clarify why they were being jumped. My weapon of choice would be a huge plate of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Works every time, even on those stubborn teenagers and young adults. ;)
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[size=1]One of two things ... only one of which is possible, but not probable.

- Considering I'm wearing a heat suit, I'd just set myself on fire and start flailing around. Demanding hugs if need be.
- Control of entropy. Nothing like being able to plunge their bodies into a state of disorder and render them utterly useless. :D[/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

Well I suppose knowing a little about weapons, I'm going to go with a decent handgun, something small without too much recoil and a decently sized clip capacity. Go for a few knee or foot shots and you're out of that situation without any bother at all.

Going the fantasy root, I'm going to plug for the lightsaber made famous by Star Wars, beam weapons of pure energy tend not to leave those incriminating blood stains on your clothes after a massacre.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]I'd go Wild West with two twin 45 Magnum Revolvers. They got enough power to blow someone's head to bits, easy to carry since they're compact, and they've always looked cool to me.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Humaru][SIZE=4][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=DarkRed]Imagine this, you're in the midst of being jumped by a lot of people and you had to choose one weapon to fight your way out. What will that weapon be? It can be anything.
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Magenta][B]...My ex-girlfriend. Ouch.[/B][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Kazuwa Nomura][COLOR=Magenta][B]...My ex-girlfriend. Ouch.[/B'][/color][/quote]

[SIZE=1]I'm changing my answer, ex-girlfriends are usually far more dangerous than any other weapon, and if she knows Judo like one of mine did, you can just multiply the lethality factor by about ten.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']I'm changing my answer, ex-girlfriends are usually far more dangerous than any other weapon, and if she knows Judo like one of mine did, you can just multiply the lethality factor by about ten.[/SIZE][/quote]
[COLOR=Gray]
Wouldn't the ex-girlfriend just try and kill you after takin' out the baddies? You might as well be unarmed, you'd still die but it would be infinently less horrible.[/COLOR]
Posted
I also want to add that martial arts is right up there on my list of weapons I'd use. Like judo throws or taekwando kicks would deffinetly fend off a few random attackers.
Posted
[quote name='Big Sky][COLOR=Gray']Wouldn't the ex-girlfriend just try and kill you after takin' out the baddies? You might as well be unarmed, you'd still die but it would be infinently less horrible.[/COLOR][/quote]

[SIZE=1]In my case no, because myself and that ex parted well, and I know how to fight pretty well myself as we used to spar together all the time. For most guys however the use of a martial artist ex is probably a last resort as it will end in a Desbreko-size kick to the nads.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Sara][color=#b0000b][size=1]Or perhaps a pointed stick.[/size'][/color][/quote]

Yes. The more harmless, the better. Especially when taking on humans, because they are impervious to our most powerful magnetic fields.

double reference lol
Posted
Weapon of choice, huh? Well then, I got two for this question:

1.) An anti-matter bomb, it'll blow up every single *beep* thing in it's path. Or in this case, destroy all the atoms in the area in which it was detonated at. (But in this case, it's suicide)

2.) Put on really good and strong headphones and put in a tape or cd that has the barney theme song. Everyone's ears will bleed so much that they'll die of blood loss. Hehehehehehehe!!!! :cool: ;)
Posted
[font=Garamond][size=2]Does nobody choose the classic Sythe? I would use a sythe after all. Very easy to use and if you are good at spinning it, you can take out everybody around you in a few seconds. Also, if my sythe breaks or is taken away, I would use a couple of Ninja Ken or Kodachis.[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=2]~Lloyd[/size][/font]
Posted
I would have to say tommahawk in one hand and a kama in th other. For those who dont know what a kama is its sorta like a one handed sythe.

I think these cause the brutality of the tommahawk is balanced out by the gracefulness of the Kama.

Either these or just two razor sharp wakasashis cause they have the same effect as the katana but at half the weight lol :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...