Cat Posted September 14, 2008 Posted September 14, 2008 [quote name='Vicky'][SIZE=1]Kudos for the Wednesday top, Cat. And a friend of mine actually has that necklace, the pentagram one. You actually look like an older version of her now that I think about it haha XD Cool pictures. [pending pic-a-ture being uploaded >_< ][/SIZE][/quote] Thanks, got to say Wednesday 13 is great band. Few people have said before that I look either like a older version of some one or younger version. I just have one of those faces that remind people of some else. :animesmil
Lunar Posted September 16, 2008 Posted September 16, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]yup, that's me.....blurry pic, but that's me. i'm black, big surprise.[/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted September 16, 2008 Posted September 16, 2008 [quote name='Lunar'][COLOR="Indigo"]i'm black, big surprise.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] Hmm? But it's not a surprise. I knew that already.:animesmil
Lunar Posted September 16, 2008 Posted September 16, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]chibi, didn't i tell you? anyway......people who i've argued with, this is me. i look smart, don't i? no piercings, yet. i wish i wore glasses. *sighs*[/COLOR]
Skye Posted September 16, 2008 Posted September 16, 2008 [quote name='Vicky'][size=1]Kudos for the Wednesday top, Cat. And a friend of mine actually has that necklace, the pentagram one. You actually look like an older version of her now that I think about it haha XD Cool pictures. [img]http://a359.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/72/l_cdda2d8ba0dc204ad7e61a598e7c4d9e.jpg[/img] New one from Manchester Gay Pride. What a weekend![/size][/QUOTE] [size=1]You just get sexier don't you? ^_~ I need some new pictureage.... ...and if anyone bothers checking my YouTube account, I should have music up soon... >.> <.< [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/CaoimheFaelan[/url] Right now the only vids I have up show me being completely retarded, but that should provide some amusement for those of you with no life. :][/size]
onenuttytanuki Posted September 17, 2008 Posted September 17, 2008 [IMG]http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn385/Onenuttytanuki/Anime%20Central%202008/060.jpg[/IMG] I don't know one day Santa just decide no more cookies. With Global Warming and all it was time to fight back. [IMG]http://i321.photobucket.com/albums/nn385/Onenuttytanuki/Anime%20Central%202008/086.jpg[/IMG] Well here's a photo of me with voice actor Greg Ayres at Anime Central 2008.
eleanor Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 [font=trebuchet ms]AH TRACY MORGAN <3 I love 30 Rock more now. [img]http://xs231.xs.to/xs231/08394/tracymorgan373.jpg[/img][/font]
Lunar Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]you know tracy morgan!? :wow: that's just totally awesome. he's funny![/COLOR]
eleanor Posted September 26, 2008 Posted September 26, 2008 [font=trebuchet ms] Lol no, he just did a show at our college and I hung around afterwards to get a picture with him.[/font]
pooperson Posted September 30, 2008 Posted September 30, 2008 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Man. It's been forever since I've posted. Well... pictures: [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/n547985173_4341213_9237-1.jpg[/IMG] At a party on Saturday night. I'm in the green dress! [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/swelxk.jpg[/IMG] That one was actually accidental... but I likes it ;) [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/Photo83.jpg[/IMG] & just now. Being a goofball. OB is full of some pretty gawrgeous nerds, yo![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Raiha Posted September 30, 2008 Posted September 30, 2008 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]These were from a photographer I met at Yaoi Con 08 just this past weekend. Kaede SMITH for the win![/FONT][/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted October 6, 2008 Posted October 6, 2008 Here's me...Yeah, so I don't exactly look like a rose (especially compared to some of you beautiful members), get over it!:animeangr
Lunar Posted October 6, 2008 Posted October 6, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]Wha? You're prettieness is on par to mine. Get over it!!! If you think I'm looking at something........I'm not. It's something I tend to do everytime I take a picture.[/COLOR]
Korey Posted October 6, 2008 Posted October 6, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]This an old picture but I think it fits now to describe my mood. This is my ORLY?! face...[/FONT] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/DSC00184-1.jpg[/IMG]
darkangelxX447 Posted October 16, 2008 Posted October 16, 2008 heres me: [IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/gAaRa-freak/l_5c088143f40529e345530053676594c0.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j251/gAaRa-freak/n1068834978_163562_4423.jpg"]heres another[/URL] scary! im ugly. :animecry:
eleanor Posted October 16, 2008 Posted October 16, 2008 [quote name='darkangelxX447'] scary! im ugly. :animecry:[/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms] Having 2/3 of your face hidden by hair can do that.[/font]
chibi-master Posted October 16, 2008 Posted October 16, 2008 [quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] Having 2/3 of your face hidden by hair can do that.[/font][/QUOTE] OUCH! You got some aloe vera for that burn?!:animesmil (Oh, cruel, cruel Lunox!:p)
Darren Posted October 17, 2008 Posted October 17, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Yay! Time for pictures. Congratulations to all of you. I have forgotten to post a picture since way back in high school. So you get 6 months of picture catching up to do. Don't worry, I won't post all of them [URL="http://img46.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imgp2485mm2.jpg"]1st[/URL] That's me and my mom at some Baccalaureate thing a week before graduation [URL="http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=antiquelookaq7.jpg"]2nd[/URL] Night before I left for college. The photoshop effects are simply to make a statement that I finally escaped!!! [URL="http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo36ps5.jpg"]3rd[/URL] Me with my bestest friend. Also the day before I left. [URL="http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo38tw1.jpg"]4th[/URL] An awesome photo that I achieved with my macbook effect and very well placed 3-D glasses from the movie that I had just seen. (Journey to the Center of the Earth 3-D) [URL="http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n12572137401003342612la9.jpg"]5th[/URL] My first experience with rain on campus... It came unexpectedly and my dorm was on the other side of campus, so I improvised. I was pretty proud that I thought of it, as you can tell by my face. [URL="http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n1544910199303638775169hd5.jpg"]And 6th (last)[/URL] Me and my friend. We were going to her sorority's date party. (Glow Bowling) I only wish I had the photos of when we were there. They were so awesome! But you'll just have to deal with this one. See? That wasn't so bad. You enjoyed it, didn't you?[/SIZE]
Dragon Warrior Posted October 17, 2008 Posted October 17, 2008 [quote name='darkangelxX447'] scary! im ugly. :animecry:[/QUOTE] [size=1]If you go to your myspace to actually see pictures your face isn't covered, you can see you. Haha. You're not ugly, so don't cut yourself short. Calm yourself, Lunox, you saucy character you ;D[/size]
JCBaggee Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 [color=darkred][size=1]But here's a picture I took a few months ago anyways. Avert your eyes! [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/JCBaggee/DSC00097.jpg[/IMG] Correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm sure you people remember, but I think this is the first pic of me I've posted in my 7 or so years I've been registered on this forum. And yes, I posted actively for several of those years =p --Chris[/color][/size]
Vicky Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 [size=1]Damn Chris, as those rimless glasses? I can't see too well... not having my glasses on... but I envy you if they are because my slut of a mother won't buy me any >_< New hair therefore new image. I'm going to an important gig so I'm all dressed up... makes me look older therefore easier to purchase alcoholic beverages. The otherside is not spiked up because it's about three centimetres in length, haha, and is black and white tiger stripes. I'll try and get a picture of that side tonight. [img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/19/l_906c47efa71c429dbdc7924fd1750a95.jpg[/img] For the record I seldom wear make up... it makes me want to scratch and then it goes all smudged >_<[/size]
JCBaggee Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 [color=darkred][size=1]Haha, yeah, they're rimless. Only got them because I was working at an optical shop and the frame and lenses were free. --Chris[/color][/size]
Claire Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 [FONT="Arial"]Most of the time I don't see any point in posting in here, but whatever. I'm pretty sure the last picture I posted in this thread was taken when I was fifteen. Holy smokes. Sixteen in the first, seventeen in the second.[/font] [URL=http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=playingmyguitarwithapapnp5.jpg][IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7382/playingmyguitarwithapapnp5.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php][IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif[/IMG][/URL][URL=http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drivinglolzxt7.jpg][IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4093/drivinglolzxt7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php][IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Korey Posted October 20, 2008 Posted October 20, 2008 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Driving in the second too :o Here's some of me. 1) With my Friend Hope [url]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/DSC00592.jpg[/url] 2)Givin a big ol goofy grin [url]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/DSC00616.jpg[/url] 3) Doing what every other teenager does with their camera. [url]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/DSC00512.jpg[/url] 4) Full Body Shot [url]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/DSC00524.jpg[/url][/FONT]
Skye Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 [size=1]I see your typical-teen shot and raise you a Kilala toss. [url=http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82/brierlotus91/Me/?action=view¤t=DSC06950.jpg]Me at Dragon*Con with Brendan and some guys in the background I don't know.[/url] And a window reflection in the Marta train: [url=http://picasaweb.google.com/shareaza2003/StephDragonCon08?authkey=CSZ-5Xn8t84#5243082101904989586]moi[/url] As well as one of: [url=http://picasaweb.google.com/shareaza2003/StephDragonCon08?authkey=CSZ-5Xn8t84#5243085693390837218]my brother [the blonde], Brendan again, and moi[/url] Kind of late, since Dragon*Con was like a month ago. :] But it was fun. I wish I had more pictures for you guys.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now