pax et agape Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 [quote name='Dragon Warrior'][SIZE=1]Are you praying to the money, Nerdsy, or trying to move it with your mind? Haha. And I'm jealous of you, Citric :[[/SIZE][/quote] I thought he was just rubbing his hands manically.
Nerdsy Posted December 10, 2009 Posted December 10, 2009 [color=deeppink]I'm sure that, like all great works of art, the symbolism behind that picture will be debated for generations.[/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted December 11, 2009 Posted December 11, 2009 [size=1]Haha, it will be sure to be brought up to Congress for debate. "And so legend has it..."[/size]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted December 14, 2009 Posted December 14, 2009 [FONT="Garamond"]Winter formal at my residence :3 too excited that I got to wear my grad dress again. We had way too much fun, I may have been a little too drunk. Good times. [IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/wformal5.jpg[/IMG][/FONT]
Korey Posted December 14, 2009 Posted December 14, 2009 [quote name='Anomaly'][FONT="Garamond"]Winter formal at my residence :3 too excited that I got to wear my grad dress again. We had way too much fun, I may have been a little too drunk. Good times. [IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/StaticAnonymity/wformal5.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/QUOTE] You look like Katy Perry , Alexa. Sans the huge, creepy blue eyes. Lookin good, though.:animesmil
Axel Posted December 16, 2009 Posted December 16, 2009 [IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h122/AxelAlloy2/MeandRachwithArchie5months-1.jpg[/IMG] Lee (Rosencavalier), Me and Lee's sisters child, Archie. (5 months old.)
HopscotchEyelid Posted December 20, 2009 Posted December 20, 2009 [CENTER][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][IMG]http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt100/HopscotchEyelids/Look.jpg[/IMG] I was actually very happy at this time, despite how it may look. Art is not limited, and taking pictures, or getting pictures taken can be art, just like anything else. [/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
Chaos Posted December 22, 2009 Posted December 22, 2009 [quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]It stands for popcorn chicken you MORON. Here's a picture of the face I usually make while looking for hentai at 4chan late at night. ...or, like right now, at work. On my work computer...[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] AKSHUALY, there was a 12-piece box for only $10.99 and there was a storm the day before. So HAH. And 4chan scares the **** out of me, too.
Skye Posted December 22, 2009 Posted December 22, 2009 [size=1]I has teh cute. [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/37915378@N04/4029398787/in/photostream/]I'm the brunette; that's my baby girl, Kilo.[/url][/size]
pooperson Posted December 22, 2009 Posted December 22, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I has teh cute. [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/37915378@N04/4029398787/in/photostream/]I'm the brunette; that's my baby girl, Kilo.[/url][/size][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]You're purty![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Skye Posted December 22, 2009 Posted December 22, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]You're purty![/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1]<3 Thankees kindly, ma'am.[/size]
Korey Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]It's Faux Hawk Time.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://tinypic.com/r/smf0i1/6[/IMG]
Boo Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]It's Faux Hawk Time.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/i2ulox.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE][font=lucida fax]Pretty awesome.[/font]
chibi-master Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 Why can I see the pic in Boo's quote, but not in Korey's original post?:confused:
Korey Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']Why can I see the pic in Boo's quote, but not in Korey's original post?:confused:[/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Oh sorry, I have my photo settings set to "stun":animeswea[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Oh sorry, I have my photo settings set to "stun":animeswea[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] Don't you mean "blind"?:animesmil
pooperson Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]Ok, so this is boyfriend & me. [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/15yj3vd.jpg[/IMG] His face actually looks like that, too![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Skye Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [size=1]Yay for recent photos. [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa82/brierlotus91/dec09141.jpg[/IMG] The bestfriend, boyfriend, baby sister and I - which is which?[/size]
Korey Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]Ok, so this is boyfriend & me. [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/15yj3vd.jpg[/IMG] His face actually looks like that, too![/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] You're dating ZA WARUDO?!:confused:
pooperson Posted December 30, 2009 Posted December 30, 2009 [quote name='Korey']You're dating ZA WARUDO?!:confused:[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]YESSIRREEBOB![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Anakoni Stark Posted January 15, 2010 Posted January 15, 2010 [IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk326/T_Stark/recent.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=1]It's been awhile since I've been here, hasnt it? Yes, I do own a camaro now. Inherited just for showing up at a family reunion. I aso realise that I didnt undo the red effect.[/SIZE]
Boo Posted January 15, 2010 Posted January 15, 2010 [font=lucida fax]Oh right. You accidentally left the red filter on, so we could accidentally see the ride behind you a lot better, accidentally. [/font] [quote name='chibi-master']Why can I see the pic in Boo's quote, but not in Korey's original post?:confused:[/QUOTE] [font=lucida fax]'Cause Boo felt like posting a working IMG link when he noticed Korey's link failed it's duties.[/font]
Mannequin Posted January 15, 2010 Posted January 15, 2010 [quote name='Anakoni Stark'][IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk326/T_Stark/recent.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=1]It's been awhile since I've been here, hasnt it? [/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Yes, I do own a camaro now. Inherited just for showing up at a family reunion.[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]I aso realise that I didnt undo the red effect.[/SIZE][/quote] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]awesome car!!! *drools* :^D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Zen Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 [size=1] Late, but here's a pic from Halloween '09. [img]http://www.e-imagesite.com/Files2/mevsmichael923263.jpg[/img] [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now