Allamorph Posted June 27, 2007 Posted June 27, 2007 [FONT=Arial]This one's a little odd, I admit. Grape Nuts Flakes. Best cereal [U]Evar[/U].[/FONT]
TheResplendent Posted June 27, 2007 Posted June 27, 2007 [QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]This one's a little odd, I admit. Grape Nuts Flakes. Best cereal [U]Evar[/U].[/FONT][/QUOTE] [center] [IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b191/Bklynstyles/waffle_crisp.jpg?t=1182929591[/IMG] FTW[/center]
Allamorph Posted June 27, 2007 Posted June 27, 2007 [QUOTE=BKstyles][center] [IMG]notasawesome[/IMG] FTW[/center][/QUOTE] [FONT=Arial]I'm sorry; were you saying something funny just now? :p To stay on topic: snickerdoodle cookies. I have a friend whose mother makes them for me at the start of every semester. Even better than hot chocolate chip, and I [I]really[/I] like chocolate chip.[/FONT]
PieFlavoredPie Posted June 27, 2007 Posted June 27, 2007 [quote name='Crazy Kev']Food addcition huh?........Pie is definately that best answer for me. Why? Because one, I'll have a huge craving for pie whenever I smell it or see it. I like pies of all kinds, so it doesn't matter what kind of pie I see or smell! And it's been going on for a very, very, very long time! :-) And also because I'm the Pie Overlord!!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!!![/quote] Would it be considered cannibalism if i agreed with you?
Sara Posted June 27, 2007 Posted June 27, 2007 [QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]This one's a little odd, I admit. Grape Nuts Flakes. Best cereal [U]Evar[/U].[/FONT][/QUOTE][color=#db2007]That's quite good. I don't have anything that I would consider an addiction. So as not to be a spoilsport, I'll say that I am awfully fond of Altoids.[/color]
Anakoni Stark Posted June 27, 2007 Posted June 27, 2007 [SIZE=1] coffee is good, or flavoured coffee. and on occasion starbucks is good but still I think the instant coffee and the office coffee [where you use beans and wait awhile] is better, espcially when you're just sitting around the kitchen drinking wth friends or the one you love. I've drank so much coffee this week, I've been wired for four days straight.[/SIZE]
Claire Posted June 27, 2007 Posted June 27, 2007 [quote name='Dagger'](With the possible exception of crepes with Nutella.)[/quote] [font=arial]Those are amazing as well. My friend and I once made crepes out of pancake mix and smothered them in nutella. Best breakfast ever. Also, banana pancakes are quite good in nutella. <3 [QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]This one's a little odd, I admit. Grape Nuts Flakes. Best cereal [U]Evar[/U].[/FONT][/QUOTE] I think not. Rice Krispy Treats Cereal (not to be confused with regular old Rice Krispy cereal) is the absolute greatest. It just sucks for me because they're not sold in any store where I live. Grumble grumble grumble.[/font]
Sara Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 [quote name='Clurr][font=arial']I think not. Rice Krispy Treats Cereal (not to be confused with regular old Rice Krispy cereal) is the absolute greatest. It just sucks for me because they're not sold in any store where I live. Grumble grumble grumble.[/font][/quote][color=#db2007]I dunno I admit that it's pretty good for a snack, but it's not anything I could eat for breakfast. [i]That[/i] much sugar early in the day makes me feel rather unwell. I like all kinds of sweet cereals to munch on, but for breakfast I'll go with something mild like Grape Nuts Flakes, Kix, or Special K.[/color]
Aaryanna Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 [COLOR=goldenrod]Dill pickle slices and mustard pickles that my Mom makes via canning. Those are totally yummy. That and green olives. I just love them. I swear, I'd go into withdrawal if I didn't have those for sandwiches and salads. Or to simply have a few as a snack. [/COLOR]
Sara Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 [quote name='Aaryanna][COLOR=goldenrod']Dill pickle slices and mustard pickles that my Mom makes via canning. Those are totally yummy. That and green olives. I just love them. I swear, I'd go into withdrawal if I didn't have those for sandwiches and salads. Or to simply have a few as a snack. [/COLOR][/quote][color=#db2007]You know what else is really good? Pickled green beans. The mom of one of my old classmates used to make them, and [i]wow[/i] were they fun to munch on. I think they're called dilly beans.[/color]
Desbreko Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 [color=#4B0082]It's gotta be coffee for me. If I don't have any within a few hours of waking up, I get headaches easily later in the day until I get a cup or two in me, but I don't even feel the caffeine anymore. Most days I drink three or four cups. And I drink it black. None of this Starbucks crap though, which usually has an acidic edge to its flavor only slightly less than the cheap coffee you get in places like Denny's and other diners. For at home, my family buys good beans and we grind them ourselves just before using them. Out and about, the locally owned coffee houses kick the crap out of Starbucks and they aren't even any more expensive.[/color]
Allamorph Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 [FONT=Arial]On that note, I am firmly convinced that both Starbucks and iPods are spawns of Satan. It's why they're frikkin' everywhere. [quote name='Clurr][FONT=Arial']I think not.[/FONT][/quote] You don't know. You just don't know. On [I]that[/I] note, I'd like to be redundant. (Heh heh, lousy.) Raisin Bran is pretty dang good, but only if you mix the raisins and bran flakes yourself. (The store-bought raisin bran's raisins are usually kind of hard, which makes them less than enjoyable.) If you need sugar ? and most days, I do ? you can dust the raisins with it before mixing. Oh, and Cheerios are always nice. ...if you haven't noticed yet, I like breakfast.[/FONT]
Japan Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 [COLOR="DarkRed"]There are only two things that I am obsessing over now. Bagels with cream cheese and strawberry jam and applejack cereal. I am recovering from surgery and that's all I ate for the first few days. Now I crave them. Ohhh, a root beer float sounds nice. I better get one later.[/COLOR]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted June 29, 2007 Author Posted June 29, 2007 [quote name='Japan_86'][COLOR="DarkRed"]There are only two things that I am obsessing over now. Bagels with cream cheese and strawberry jam and applejack cereal. I am recovering from surgery and that's all I ate for the first few days. Now I crave them. Ohhh, a root beer float sounds nice. I better get one later.[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Recovering from surgery for what? Sorry, nosey. I remember after I got my wisdom teeth taken out I was craving BBQ Pringles or BBQ Lays Stax. Either one I didn't care. But I couldn't eat anything but baby food, applesauce, pudding and yogurt. Finally to prove my Green Tea obsession, I went to the Starbucks in the Irondoquoit Target yesturday to get my Green Tea Frappacino and the guy said that he'd see me in a few days. I go there so much people know me! Damn, now I want a green Tea Latte w/ non fat milk and some BBQ chips![/color][/font]
SunfallE Posted June 29, 2007 Posted June 29, 2007 [COLOR="goldenrod"]Tuna, I absolutely love Tuna. In salads, sandwiches, baked for dinner, on crackers... I just love Tuna. Almost every time I go to sub-way I walk out with a Tuna sandwich. The other thing would be dill pickles and green olives. And they just happen to go great with Tuna by the way. The other thing... I love diet Dr. Pepper. [/COLOR]
Fyxe Posted June 29, 2007 Posted June 29, 2007 [size=1][b]Taco John's[/b] grilled chicken burritos. I have to have one of these at least once a week. My mom hates me for it. They have to be the most addicting flavor of West Mex ever. End of story.[/size]
spy46 Posted June 30, 2007 Posted June 30, 2007 heh heh heh that is nothing guys, i drink about ...... 6-8 Lt of TEA a day. you know the bubba keg mugs, that is my TEA cup. now check out my tea pot :D it is the only thing that actually keeps me together :D [url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/58728632/[/url] [url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/58728318/[/url]
Guest Copycatalyst Posted June 30, 2007 Posted June 30, 2007 I recommend oatmeal made with chocolate milk.
Guest Ocha Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 A while ago I was addicted to Kit-Kat bars, but lately it's Hot Tamales. ( i don't think I spelled that right.) I also like Green Tea.
Ezekiel Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 [SIZE="1"]Currently I have two major addictions: One is Belgian Chocolate Cheesecake from good ol' M&S, which is so light and fluffy and deliciously fattening I can't get enough of it. The other, which is my biggest addiction, is a light lunch my mum does for me when I get in from college; fried courgettes, mushrooms, bacon and potato squares on toasted ciabata bread, sometimes with Brussels?s Pate. It's just completely wonderful and I love it. And I love my mummy for cooking it for me, too. <3 (You?d think I?d weigh about 150 pounds from the amount of fried mushrooms and cake I eat, it?s ridiculous.)[/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 [quote name='Ezekiel][SIZE="1"']fried courgettes, mushrooms, bacon and potato squares on toasted ciabata bread, sometimes with Brussels’s Pate.[/SIZE][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Holy Moses. I think I'm addicted already.[/FONT]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted July 5, 2007 Author Posted July 5, 2007 [color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Well it's good to see that this thread is still running. I don't know if I've mentioned this yet, so I'd better do it now. I am addicted to orange peel shrimp and chicken lettuce wraps from PF Chang's. Actually can I just have a PF Chang's addiction all together? Because that's just more accurate. Oh yeah and I also have an addiction for Abbots Frozen Custard which you can only get up here in Rochester- although according to a newspaper article a few weeks ago it's becoming availble in some town down in Florida. But now I have a very good reason not to leave my home town.[/color][/font]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted July 5, 2007 Posted July 5, 2007 A couple things... Vietnamese iced coffee. Absolutely terrible for you, but absolutely fantastic tasting. Why yes, I do like half a can of sweetened condensed milk in my coffee. I thought everyone did. Black olives - salty goodness. Light ranch dressing. I put it on everything. I think I may have a problem.
Nerdsy Posted July 5, 2007 Posted July 5, 2007 [color=deeppink]I used to have this wicked addiction to vanilla coke, because it was like sweet, sweet nectar. I gave up pop a few years ago... I've been drinking every now and then the past couple of months, but apparently they don't make it anymore. Sucks.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now