OtakuBoards

Meteo City 2 (*HV3*)

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Rena leapt towards the flames, and soon came upon Chole's crying for. She detransformed and walked up to him catiously.[/i]

Rena: Chole?

Chole: ...Hey...

Rena: What's wrong? *sits down in his lap* Iris is worried about you, but she's to tired to come with me.

Chole: I just...I feel....

Rena: Sad?

Chole: Yeha.

Rena: AW...*hugs him*[/COLOR]

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OOC:
When you look back at older posts, you realize how big this has gotten(sp?). And, like Sere said, we've come a LONG way...

IC:
Cyo was talking with the Hunter Leader, who informed him of the rebels who escaped to northern lands.

Cyo-So all hunters you've sent have died? :flaming: Dammit! There's a whole world to the north! It could take me years to find them!

Leader-Sorry for that. *A small beep sounds* Wait, there's a message from a hunter!

Hunter-Squad #32 calling!

Leader-What is it?

Hunter-We found the rebels! They seem to be heading back to Meteo City. We have hunters surrounding them, ready for an ambush. Should we attack?

Leader-Your call, Cyo.

Cyo-Don't attack. Pi must be with them, and I have personnal matter with him. I'll kill the others myself.:devil:

OOC: *twitch* O.o i didnt think anyone was posting. .oopsie. .

------

*Liam lies a couple of metres away on his back looking into the night sky. The stars were not of any interest to him, his eyes were oddly unfocused as he tried to sleep, but the darkness stole his attention. .the darkness held him in that status of semiconcious*

Liam: *thinks* [I]I need something, something to get rid of these memories . . something . . .[/I]

*his eyes unfocus again, all goes black, taking him back to the very memories he tried to forget*

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole froze...he looked down at Rena and he didn't move. Something came over him...somehow, this was familiar to him. Like they've done this before. He zoned out for a while until Rena brought him back by hitting him.[/i]

Rena: Are you okay?

Chole: Rena, who were your parents?

Rena: I dunno...*shrugs*

[i]The sun began to rise, up on the desert side, the fire was almost out but with Rena, he managed to stay warm for the entire night...they both got up and walked to the border where the sand really was and got into position.[/i]

Chole: How are the others?

Rena: They're doing fine...

Chole: Ready?

Rena: Let's run together, okay?

Chole: No problem...

[i]Rena and Chole lunged foward, each going at the same pace at very high speed, kicking up huge amounts of sand behind them. Nothing was going to stop them from reaching Meteo City by high noon. Not the sand Raiders, the outpost at Zohpar, not the hunters, nothing...Rena and Chole smiled at each other once they crossed the worst of the sand dunes and ran on an even surface. Chole knew that something was strikingly familar about what they were doing, as if they did this as routine. As they ran, Rena looked foward and thought about it also. Beginning to put the pieces together of an unknown past.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris put her hands over her eyes and watched Rena and Chole come racing up. She laughed happily and grabbed him up in a huge bear hug, knocking him off his feet.[/i]

Chole: Ooff!

Iris: You're okay!

Rena: Ahem...

Iris: *hug* Good job Rena![/COLOR]

siren: pi!!i can't hold this much longer!!

pi: just a sec...here...

siren: told ya...now...i can leave the barrier up but it won't last...if i teleport us to the rest of them i'll be out and wasted...

pi:...

siren: oh boy...3.....2.....1... run!!!

siren grabbed pi's arm and dragged him to the rocks, took a deep breath closed her eyes and found choles energy

siren: here goes nothin!!!

green beams burst from the ground and they dissapeared...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]The group stood up, dusted themselves off, and looked around. Iris scratched her head and Rena and Roux looked confused.[/i]

Chole: We're alive?

Siren: Yeah...the hunters are history for now.

Pi/Liam: I'm hungry.

Rena: Me too.

Iris: Let's get back to that city.

Chole: I'm coming![/COLOR]

OOC:
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]I really hate Cyo.[/COLOR] :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]
Evil likes to be hated.:devil:

IC:
Pi and Siren appeared a few feet from Chole, Rena and Iris.

Chole-How did you get here?

Pi-Siren warped us. *Looks at her and notices that she's uncoscious (sp?). :( Looks like the teleportation really drained a lot of her energy.

OOC: *pounces on SJ and huggles him to death* FINALLY, someone AGREES with me!!!

SJ: Sere let go . . . can't . . . breathe . . .

Sere: Oops . . . :lets go of SJ:

*~*~~``

[I]Selven walked in on Cyo. She was a bit more than pissed with him after evesdropping in on his conversation . . .[/I] What in the hell do you thing you're doing Cyo?!

[I]Cyo grinned wickedly towards the new addition in his room.[/I] I'm killing all your little [B]hybrid,[/B][I]he spat that word out,[/I] friends!

[I]Selven scowled, and started flicking her claws out.[/I] You [I]flick[/I] know [I]flick[/I] full well [I]flick, flick[/I] that [I]flick[/I] our organization [I]flick, flick[/I] NEEDS [I]flick[/I] those [I]flick[/I] people! [I]flick[/I]

[I]Cyo smirked again, recognizing the look in Selven's eyes.[/I] You mean [I]wants[/I] those people Selen . . .

[I]Overcome with rage, Selven lunged at Cyo. Despite her small size, she quickly overpowered Cyo.

She sat, straddled on his chest, her claws at his throat.[/I] I was NEVER Selen and never will be!

[I]Her eyes flashed dangerously, and Cyo could see something hidden behind them. Some smaller power, fighting desperately for control. He smiled wickedly, knowing just what her weaknesses were.

That only made Selven more frustrated, and she pushed her claws deeper and deeper into Cyo?s throat.

Cyo managed to flip them two over, effectively pinning Selven?s arms, and pointing a gun at her head at the same time.[/I] Watch it Selven . . . someday your rage will get you killed . . .

[I]Selven just spat in his face.[/I] So be it if I die!

[I]Cyo stood, and reached out a helping hand for Selven.

She ignored it.

Cyo shrugged, and holstered his gun.[/I] Just one question though: Why do you want to save these hybrids and their groupies? They're not even [I]your[/I] friends . . . they're Selen's . . .

[I]Cyo[/I] DID [I]have a point. She and Selen were two people . . . two very different people . . . Selven stood, and brushed herself off.[/I] Fine then . . . kill them . . .

*~*~~``

Heh . . . this is right after Smokey Joe's post concerning Cyo . . . (in case you didn't notice . . .)

And take reference to the name [B]Selven[/B] . . . it'll help later on . . .

OOC:
Um...Sere, you did a slight mistake: Cyo is in Zophar. Oh well, I'll just improvise.
BTW I'm not sure if I explained it before, but a celecian is a person from Celes and a celestian is a pure blooded celecian.

IC:
Cyo bowed to Selven.

Cyo-:smirk: Thank you.

Selven-Why did you come back here anyway?

Cyo-Since the rebels will come to Meteo City, I plan to intercept them in the desert.

Selven-Why are you so obssesed with killing them?

Cyo-The hybrids, for fun. The human, for fun. The celestian, I have my reasons...

[COLOR=darkblue]Liam: It'd be wise if we get into the city before they detect us...

[i]Liam and Pi helped Siren up and they crossed the perimeter of the city, gravel touching sand. They ended up in a deserted road, a part of the abandoned industrial sector of Meteo City. Small warehouses and storage spaces littering the area. Chole and Pi led the way, moving them out of the road into one of the alleyways.[/i]

Chole: Iris, do you still remember where your shelter was?

Iris: Right in the heart of Meteo City...you think it might be hard to get into?

[i]Liam and Pi set down Siren to let her rest on a concrete wall then they spread out to look for anyone coming...[/i]

Rena: I hope those Hunters didn't get any of the kids there! :flaming:

Chole: I hope they're alright...

Pi: It's hard to tell since this area is abandoned...I'd bet a lot's changed ever since we left.

Liam: How long have we been gone?

Pi: *looks at watch* About a month or so..

Siren: Sounds accurate...we have to get into the major zones of the city to see if there is violence going on.

Chole: Easier said than done...

[i]Pi took out his scope and walked over to the abandoned road, looking in towards the center of the city, he put it on maximum magnification. But even still, it was difficult for Pi to get a clear picture since the city was many miles wide...and what he saw was the continuation of the abandoned industrial district of the city.[/i]

Pi: Looks like we have it easy for a few miles...Siren, can you walk?

[i]Siren got up[/i]

Siren: Of course...just needed to rest my head...

Chole: You think there might be an ambush...

Pi: I know so...

Iris: ...

Rena: Iris! :(

Iris: It's okay...*hugs Rena*

Liam: We stay close...

[i]They moved out of the alleyway and into the deserted streets, continuing deeper into the industrial district of Meteo City. It seemed abandoned...but Pi knew that something was wrong about that...there was no way they could have reached the city undetected...they proceeded with caution...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris looked around, and the group managed to get through to the main thouroghfare, and as soon as they were in, Iris whipped her backpack open.[/i]

Rena: Scarf time?

Iris: You bet.

Rena: *sigh* Okay.....

Iris: Yeah, I know, sucks.

Siren: Any idea where everybody is?

Chole: *looks round* No clue.[/COLOR]

OOC: *cough* so many posts in such little time o.O
--------

Liam: *wanders over* what now?

Chole: we aimed for from the beginning

Liam: *thinks* I've got to go with you, too many bad memories here

Pi: we all do, no point in moping around about it. .

Liam: I doubt that any of you saw your sister be mowed down by the FBI, after bursting into your house all because that you escaped from their sadistic projects. .

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Well then, I suppose you Liam, didn't see your mother and father get stabbed to death by a government official.

Rena: Or you sister slaughtered before your eyes by hybrid haters.

Siren: ENOUGH!!!

Iris: Sorry......*sigh*

Liam: I rest my case.

Chole: I'm hungry.....

Iris/Rena: Me too.

Roux: *nods*

Night: Anybody have anything to eat?

Iris: Veggies.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole thought about his long lost friend, Ten and his head hung low as they passed the next intersection in the industiral area...[/i]

Chole: Well, you're not the only one...

Liam: Yeah, I know...tell me Chole...do you think vengance is in the air.

Chole: It is...but I don't think it makes it right...

Pi: The peacemaker, right here...*tapes Chole's head*

Siren: Yeah, with the speed of a hyper pacemaker...

Chole: ??

Siren: We're just kidding! ;)

[i]The group heard a type of vehicle closing in on their position...[/i]

Iris: You hear that?

Pi: This might be it...

[i]Pi leads the group to another alleyway and they listen and wait as the roar of the motor got closer...[/i]

Rena: Iris!?

Iris: Shh...

Roux: ...

Liam: *takes out his desert eagle*

Pi: *takes out his launcher*

Chole: Is that neccesary?

Pi: *puts it back*

Siren: Quiet...and don't move...they're right by us...

[i]The group remained motionless for a few moments as the group of vehicles and hoverbikes passed by...making lound noises. Maked men dressed in camouflage, rode on them, as many as three to a bike, they all passed by before Pi got his scope up again and took a look...[/i]

Pi: Strange...they must be running patrols around the city...what is this?

Chole: I dunno...but we should get to the Shelter...and quick...

Siren: The eye of the storm...

Iris: I...I don't know the way from here...

Liam: Then we'll have to keep going...and watching for them...[/COLOR]

OOC; mine was supposed to go first, damn not having msn at school. . I would have known if u posted ..
---
*Liam hides his face, eyes pricking with tears*

Liam: *thinks* [I]my fault again, I should keep this inside. Knowing my past, I probably caused their pain. .[/I]

*Liam rubs his eyes on his sleeve and sits to the side*

[I]As the group made their way out of the alleyway, a man stood on top of a building next to the alleyway. He watched them get out of his sight, and he then jumped off the roof, landing firmly on the ground. Taking a look around, he pulled up his slightly slipping trenchcoat, and slowly stalked after the others...[/I]

OOC:
'Bout time you posted Warlock! I was wondering where you and Flash went!

IC:
Cyo walked outside the government building.

Cyo-They must be in the desert by now. I'll get them there.

Soldier-*Running towards Cyo* Sir! Our patrol car #2 spotted the rebels in the Industrial Sector!

Cyo-They are here already? Good, because I know where they will be going.

Soldier-Any orders?

Cyo-Yes. Send 2-hunters to come with me.

Soldier-May I ask where?

Cyo-One of the rebels used to take care of children. I think it would be nice for them to get a visit :devil:...

OCC:
Now Raiha will really want Cyo dead!:D

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Just breathe.

Rena: My head hurts.

Iris: Keep going.

Roux: *sigh*

Rena: We're both hungry.

Chole: Me too.

Siren: We should get to a resting spot soon.

Pi: Good, my feet hurt.

Liam: Does anybody else think it'll rain soon?

Iris: *looks up* Yeah.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Pi: Chole...

Chole: ?

Pi: Do you know how to use a gun?

Chole: Yeah...how come?

Pi: I'm going to give you my .45 you know how to use it right?

Chole: Yeah...hopefully, I won't have to.

Pi: The way of the gun...

Liam: Not another one of those abstract lessons...

[i]Pi looked at Liam...and he continued down the street until they reached a group of brick buildings...[/i]

Chole: Looks like we're out of here!

Siren: Which means it'll only be harder until we get where we're actually going...

[i]Pi threw Chole his .45 and took out his own launcher. He took point, edging along the walls and looking in all directions...but that didn't make Siren any more comfortable.[/i]

Chole: You see anything?

Pi: No...not really...

Chole: Scope...

Pi: I've already tried...area looks safe...

Siren: But then again...

[i]Pi proceeded even further into the open space, a grassy field where a playground and a few small trees were. He looked up and didn't see anyone...now he knew something was wrong. The area was supposed to be populated...but there was no one...[/i][/COLOR]

*Liam looked around, feeling something tell him to draw his eagles. Responding he coked them and felt for more clips in his jacket*

Liam: down to the last two. .

Chole: mms?

Liam: nothing, just thinking out loud. .

Rena: somethings wrong

Iris: *gently* we know Rena

Rena: no not here. .at the orphanage. .

[I]...The man in the trenchcoat followed the others, walking with such amazing stealth that you could hear a pin drop. It was like he was a ghost, walking in another plane of reality... Suddenly, a hand shot out of the darkness of a door, and pulled him into a dark room... The door slammed, and the man in the trenchcoat turned around, pulling out his magnum, and pointing in the direction from where the hand had grabbed him... There was a faint chuckle of laughter... The gun begins to melt, the metal turning into a thick liquid, and falling to the ground... The man drops it, and steps back... He asks a simple question...[/I]

Man: Who are you...?

[I]The figure in the darkness steps foward. He is wearing all white, white boots, pants, shirt, and a long white trenchcoat... He is wearing some Silver sunglasses, and has short, spikey white hair, with a spikey ponytail at the back. He smirks.[/I]

Flash: Miss me, Warlock?

Warlock: Hiro...

Flash: Call me 'Flash'.

Warlock: Why?

Flash: Let's just say I'm... paying my respects.

Warlock: ...Paying your respects, eh?

Flash: Yeah... To an old Friend.

[I]Flash walks over to the other side of the room... He flicks a switch on the wall, and the lights come to life. Warlock can see the true nature of the room, dark, damp, and dirty... It looks like an old Boiler room, with rusted copper pipes dripping with grime on one side of the room. The floor is cold, grated metal, rotting in some places... Flash motions for Warlockto walk onto a Large platform that he is standing on... Warlockgets on, and the platform slowly chugs up, towards the roof... A hatch opens, and the elevator moves up, and up, and up... Eventually, it reaches the roof... The two step off, and Warlocknow sees that they are on the top of a large tower...[/I]

Warlock: What? I didn't see any towers around here...

Flash: It doesn't make sense, does it?

Warlock: ...No, it doesn't...

Flash: *snaps his fingers in Warlock's face* It doesn't have to...

Warlock: What are you saying?

Flash: Warlock... Have you ever heard of the 'Alpha' Project?

Warlock: ...I can't say that I have...

Flash: Heh heh... Well then, I'll have to teach you... Believe me, Warlock, there is alot you must learn. We are destined for.. [I]great[/I] things...

[I]Flash grins a dark, menacing grin, and leads Warlock back down the elevator, into the dark room... Flash opens a pathway down a dimly lit metallic corridoor, and Warlock reluctantly follows...[/I]