OtakuBoards

Meteo City 2 (*HV3*)

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris winked at Rena and touched a hand to her forhead. Rena nodded and did the same thing to herself.[/i]

Roux: ??

Iris: Watch.

[i]Almost immediatly, the glow returned and something that looked like an upside down heart..glowed on her forhead.[/i]

Rena: Cool!

Iris: *points* Take a look in the mirror!

Siren: A teardrop. Did I get anything?

Rena: Ummmm....looks like....a....

Chole: Crystal?

Iris: Hang on a second, I thought you had it.

Siren: Maybe this one is different.

Iris: We'll find out when we fight. :devil:[/COLOR]

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IC:
[I]Meanwhile...[/I]

Dr. Mulray is sitting in the Mayor's desk. The clone ( his name is Mamoru)is sitting in a nearby chair, and Selven is in a corner with her arms crossed. They are all watching a video sent by Cyo's squad. The video ends with Cyo being blasted by Liam, Siren and Iris.

Selven-:smirk: *Muttering* Serves him right...

Mulray-:eek: How...could they b-beat him? My best warrior! Mamoru!

Clone-Yes?

Mulray-:flaming:Order the Hunters to execute the children!

Clone-Anything else?

Mulray-Make them do it publicly!

[I]A huge fire blast ploughs through the mayors office... Then, from the opposite wall, a huge icicle comes crashing through the wall... The structural integrity of the building crumbles, the roof nearly caving in on everyone... Then, a huge burst of black energy shatters the roof into a fine dust... Dr Mulray takes his arms down from over his face, and looks at the two people standing in front of him...[/I]

Dr Mulray: What!? Who are you!?

Flash: Messengers.

Warlock: Which means it's time for your Deliverance, Doctor.

[I]Both at once, they draw their weapons, each placing one on either side of the doctor's forehead... They squeeze the triggers, and the bullets shoot off, traveling like wildfire down the barrels of the weapons, accelerating as they reach the end of their voyage, each finding a new home deep within the good doctor's skull... Blood flies across the room, and Mulray falls to the floor, dead... Flash and Warlock put their guns back into their hoslters, and turn to the Clone and Selven...[/I]

Flash: This little show is over. If you two leave now, I'll kill you slowly. If you don't, I'll send you to an eternity of pain...

OOC: *laughs*. . . :rolleyes:

-----------

Liam: we might have the opportunity sooner than expected, do not forget the shelter

Iris: there isnt anyone there. .

Chole: they would have moved them somewhere. .wheres the closest prison or school?

Pi: *flicks on a holomap* there is a juvenile detention centre about 5 blocks away from the shelter, maybe there?

Iris: :demon: lets pay it a visit

[I]The Clone and Selven looked at each other, and ran out of the office extremely quickly... Flash pointed his hand at their retreating backs, and black energy formed in his hand... However, before he could fire, Warlock put his hand in front of him...[/I]

Warlock: No... Don't kill them yet...

Flash: And why not!?

[I]Warlock's pupils flashed white for a second, before turning back to their normal black...[/I]

Warlock: They... They will be dealt with in time...

OOC: Ok . . . which one of you read my mind?! (I don't think anybody knew that I wanted to bring Selven/Selen back . . .)

[I]AND[/I] Selven isn't the type to run . . . that's the one thing you got to get through your thick skull; Selven isn't human, and I don't think she's gonna run.

*~*~~``

[I]Selven shook her head, the tempory moment of dizziness gone. It had been happening more and more, and she was afraid. Which was strange; Selven wasn't supposed to feel anything . . . she looked back, and realized that she was alone.

The clone was gone.

'Oh well,' she scoffed, 'more time to carry out the . . . plans . . .'

A spark in her upper arm, and then the wave of dizziness swept over her again. That little voice in her head was screaming at her, and getting stronger and stronger by the second.

Selven had to fight it, had to resist . . . there was no way that she was going to win! Not for what Selven had fought so long and so hard for . . .

'It's all fake, you know. You were given this power, and it was ripped from me unfairly! I will conquer you!'

Selven covered her long ears with her hands. They were two people now, and Selen wasn't going to come back. Selven had a right to be free . . .

'But are you happy being two people? We were as one, until you broke away! It was [/I]your[I] fault that you turned away! I had no choice but to turn away from you and contain you!'[/I]

"But you needed me!" Selven growled. "I was the one that helped you in those missions early on! Without me, you were nothing! You hear me? NOTHING!"

[I]The voice just laughed. 'That was when you were with me Selven . . . now . . . without me, YOU'RE nothing! You had freedom within your grasp, and you threw it away! For what? Taking orders from people who plan on killing you in the end anyway?'

Selven picked herself up off the ground, and continued walking.[/I] "They wouldn't do that to me! They love me and there's nothing you can do about that!"

[I]There came that scornful laugh that Selven had taught herself to ignore. 'They love us Selven. Even though you think you've rid yourself of me, I'm still not gone! Then again, my parents died a long time ago Selven! OUR parents died! And you can't see them for what they really are!'

Selven started to run.[/I] "Shut up! You don't know anything about them!

[I]The voice raised itself a pitch, and started taunting Selven. 'Maybe I don't know anything about those people you call our parents, but I DO know something you don't know! Wanna know the secret? I know what makes you go free, and when I come back, it's going, going, gone . . .'

Selven stopped.[/I] "Stay away from me, you hear? Stay away!"

[I]'I can't go away Selven . . . I'm just that little voice in your head that's always there . . .' The voice faded off into the distance.

Then, Selven ran into a small group of people. Opening her eyes, she realized that this was the group of hybrids and hybrid lovers that had betrayed her . . .[/I] "You!" she spat. "What are you doing here?!"

[I]Iris looked sour.[/I] "We could ask the same of you! And just why did you decide to ditch us?!"

Selven: "Because it was the only chance to be free! Free of you stupid hybrids and your little groupies!"

[I]The group looked taken aback.

Roux, hiding behind Iris, got teary-eyed, and then uttered the three words that changed everything:[/I] "You're not Sissy!"

[I]Automatically, the group took their fighting stances, ready to take on whoever they thought this girl was.

But it was Siren who realized just what, or who, Selven was. She grabbed a gun from one of Liam's holsters, and shrugged in response to Liam's objections, then took aim.

Selven, busy with the group, never saw it coming.

The bullet hit her upper arm, shattering the nano that was hidden inside.

Selen fell to the ground, all guises dropped, and looked up at the group with forgiving eyes.

The group all stopped, except one.

Liam, consumed with hate, and eyes glazed over with some distant memory of the past, leveled his gun at Selen's chest.

She looked at him, ready to die, but the rest of the group wouldn't allow it.

Roux ran towards his sister, crying, but Iris held him back, tears streaming down her face as well.

Even if there was someone in the distance, they would have been able to hear the shot.

The world went black around Selen . . .[/I]

*~*~~``

Whee . . ! I got bored and so I'm leaving wether Selen lives or dies up to you guys (told you I was bored!)

Ja!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B][I]AND[/I] Selven isn't the type to run . . . that's the one thing you got to get through your thick skull; Selven isn't human, and I don't think she's gonna run.
[/B][/QUOTE]

True, but if you have the combined forces of Warlock and Flash about to kill you, it's probably the smartest option... And Selven is smart, right?:p

[I]Before the group could even react to the events that had just taken place with Selven, a mass of green light erupted from the ground around them, and the world began to distort itself... Everything became dark, snow began to fall from the sky... But with it was not the peace and tranquility brought with normal snow... About it hang a veil of stagnance and eerie solitude, like an omen... Toll bells could be heard in the distance, but from where? Toll bells had been out of use for hundreds of years... A huge scream ensued. The group all held their hands over their ears as the massive screech erupted from all around them... Then there was a massive white light.... They awoke again, this time far from Meteo City... In the mountain ranges to the east, they could see it clearly, in all it's former glory... Lights on everywhere, reactors around the outskirts all working at full power... Each emitting a sturdy blue glow...[/I]

Rico: ...What?

Iris: How?! The City is...

Pi: Back to normal?

Warlock: Back to normal? Hardly.

[I]Standing next to them was Warlock, also watching the city. He had literally appeared out of nowhere... And as quickly as he came, he left, leaving the entire group confused and anxious as to what was going on...[/I]

Liam: *snaps out of a trance* I really dont like this. .I dont know about you people, but I'm keeping the safeties off. .*he throws another glance at Selen, torn between himself*

Chole: *notices the look* we should keep moving. .check it out

[I]Warlock appeared next to Flash, who was back in his shady office, glancing down at the city through the office's east window...[/I]

Warlock: They have been moved, brother...

Flash: Good... Good...

Warlock: Shall we procede with the next stage?

Flash: Of course Warlock... Of course...

Flash: Stage two...

Warlock: Flash, would you care to elaborate on what 'stage two' is? You never really told me, you see...

Flash: Certainly, Warlock.. Do you see this City around you? Well let me tell you.. This City isn't really a City. It's a [b]weapon[/b]. Do you know who built this city? My Great-great-Grandfather, Akira Murakumo... And he built it with the sole intention of using it as a weapon. Of course, back in those days, it was much more obvious. Nowadays though, after all the rebuildings, this city is just that... A city...

Warlock: A weapon, you say? And what do you intend to do with it? Purge all life on Earth?

Flash: Ha ha... No, Warlock. Look up there, in the heavens... Do you see the evening star, Venus?

Warlock: What? Do you plan on destroying that as well?

Flash: Not in the slightest. You see, Warlock...

[I]Flash brings up a holographic image, to aide his explanation...[/I]

Flash: Meteo City will rise from the Earth, and launch into space... Then, when perfectly inline with Venus, which will happen in exactly 13 days, the weapon--A Gravity vortex--Will activate, pulling Venus into Earths orbit... And seeing as they are roughly the same size, they will circle around each other, while still orbiting the sun... And in the middle of these two orbiting planets will be 'Meteor', Meteo City, a massive station... controlling the orbit of the two heavenly bodies...

Warlock: In a Dual-Binary orbit... Venus and Earth? Lemme guess... Heaven and Hell...

Flash: That's right...

Warlock: Sheer genius...

Flash: Indeed it is. And it was all destined for us, Warlock...

Warlock: Brilliant... When will we launch 'Meteor'?

Flash: The countdown has already been set. We have 2 hours...

Warlock: Excellent... What about those Hybrids?

Flash: Ha, for the next 2 hours the reactors around the edge will be pumping out more energy then they ever have before. Plus, the thrusters will be charging... They'd be scorched in a second..

Warlock: Good. And even if they could reach the city, the vaccum of space would kill them quickly... Looks like this is the beginning of the end...

Flash: No, no, Brother. It is merely the end of the beginning...

[I]Warlock smirked, and both of them turned to the window, and gazed out at the readying "space station" city... [/I]

[B]*~* Meanwhile... *~*[/B]

[I]Chole, Iris, Pi, Siren and the others watched the city from a distance, all the while slowly walking towards it...[/I]

Chole: This isn't right...

Iris: I know... How could the city just burst back to life like that!?

Liam: ...And why is it doing this anyway?

Chole: I have no idea.

[B]*~* Back at the city...*~*[/B]

[I]The reactors sparked with energy, slowing filling up the energy tanks powering the city... Several of the builings around the city were being pushed up from the ground... Slowly, spires cracked out of the ground... 1 hour and 45 minutes were left...[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]OOC: whoa. .deep. .you've put alot of thought into this Flash :shifty: there wouldnt happen to be a real meteo city somewhere:rolleyes:

-------- [/B][/QUOTE]

Hell, you shoulda seen my [i]first[/i] post... That one was the quick one I did after my original got deleted... -_-;;

OOC:
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]
Hell, you shoulda seen my [i]first[/i] post... That one was the quick one I did after my original got deleted... -_-;; [/B][/QUOTE]

Too bad I didn't get to read the first one:( .

IC:
Pi-I wonder if this have anything to do with Mulray and his Hunters.

Arta-I doubt it.

Iris-Why is that?

Arta-While I was inside Janus's mind, I could see everything he saw, heard, or thought. Not even once did I saw anything about a new Meteo City, or whatever this is...

[COLOR=darkblue]Siren: Now it makes some sense...

Chole: What does?

Siren: Under Meteo City is a cluster of junction tubes that link tens of miles away they can move underground at will through mechanical forces, without disturbing the geography.

Flash: It's a technology beyond your comprehension.

Siren: Maybe theirs, but not mine...

Chole: I really wish we could do something about it.

Warlock: You can't really do anything, Chole...

Siren: Well then tell me, are you here to create life, or destroy it!?

Flash: A little bit of both, I suppose. When we said that Meteo City is a weapon, death and destruction come to mind, not life.

[i]As the group tried to enter the city, they were swept back by the force of the reactors charging up. It nearly blew all of them away if Rena and Roux weren't standing in front of Iris and Chole.[/i]

Liam: This can't be happening.

Pi: But it is.

Chole: But who are they to constitue who lives and who dies? To create their own personal hell.

Siren: Chole, can you hear them?

Chole: Hear what?

Siren: No, who...all those souls, hybrid and non-hybrid, that were slaughered and put to the flame. Their ashes spread across Meteo City...they're gonna use all that stored pressure to power their little ship to drag this planet right next to the sun, leaving them protected...and this isn't the first time it's happened. Look around.

[i]The desert...[/i]

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris gasped in shock, Roux and Rena looked up at her, terrified...........Dropping to her knees, but still at their height, Iris clasped the children to her, holding them tightly. Before she could stop herself, she was crying....[/i]

Rena: :( I know...........

Roux: .......

[i]As Rena and Iris cried, the tears fell to the sand and began to pool together, then glow white.......Iris looked down and touched the liquid hesitantly....almost immediatly, her forhead glowed blue.....Rena followed suit and her forhead glowed purple.[/i]

Siren: *touches the tears* Woah.....

Iris: Is there a point to this?

Siren: Try transforming.

[i]Iris picked herself up off the ground and took two steps away from the others.........she turned to face them, the upside down heart on her forhead blazing.......then pointed her palms at the sunlight and her body changed. Instead of going into her white tailed deer form, the horns on her head grew slightly and four wings burst from her shoulderblades.........[/i]

Rena: Cool!

Roux: :D[/COLOR]

Liam: pretty cool. .now. .I'm going to see if I can do something. .

Chole: what?

*Liam doesn't respond but walks up to the boundries of the reactors and puts up his arms, trying to resist the force pushing him back, soon the electrical energy took over the pressure from the reactors creating a field. Liam releaxed and stepped forward, the pressure gone, but the electricity taking its place. Soon it was hitting him with all its force, creating pain. .*

Liam: urk. .*grimaces and concentrates*

Siren: what the hell do you think you're doing? You've already almost died! Dont waste your second chance

*She steps forward to pull him back but is stopped by Pi*

Pi: wait. .I think he knows what he's doing. .

*Liam ignores them, the very oxygen around him like fire, but he ignored it also. He squinted and concentrated more, he suddenly started to glow black, and the field started to be absorbed.*

Liam: *face going red, very soul and body feeling being ripped apart* c-. .mon. .

*The blackness around him explodes, rushing through the electrical sheild, passing through the otherside. .making a passage*

Liam: *smiles slightly, still concentrating* C-mon. .its really starting to hurt now. .

Chole:. . .thats weird. .*snaps out of it and starts getting the others through*

---------------
Watching
---------------

Flash: *smashes his hand on a table* HOW DID THEY DO THAT?

Warlock: *points to Liam* you made his 'adjustments' too powerful *smirks slightly* so the great Flash does under estimate

Flash: :devil: what if I turn up the power?

-------------

*All of the group are through, all except Liam who is starting to slowly walk through concentrating his own field*

Liam: *almost through* almost there. .wait. .*body tenses* the field. .its increasing . . shiz. .

*The electrical field erupts, burning fiercely, Liam caught on the rim. He stands, then falls, a raw shiny hand just outside the field, inside meteo city*

Flash: He wants to get in, eh? Let him.

Warlock: ...That means...

Flash: That's right...

[I]Flash makes a holographic image of a timer by holding out his hand... The timer shows 00:00:00:30, in bold, red writing... The clock ticks down...[/I]

Warlock: I hope those meddlesome Hybrids are out of the way...

Flash: As do I... The blast will incenerate them instantly, I assume.. And we wouldn't want them missing out on hell, would we?

[I]The timer reaches Zero. The eight circles in a row on the timer begin to blink, and a loud rumbling can be heard from far below the city surface... The reactors erupt with energy, pumping out masses of bright white fire and force... Chole and the others get blown back by the initial ignition of the engines, and Liam gets knocked back as well... They all stand up, and run as fast as they can away from the outskirts of the city... Soon enough, the firestorm is growing, as the bulk of the city lifts up into the air... Rocks and ground crumble into the massive void left by the City's movement... As the city rises higher and higher into the air, it's true nature can be seen... It was clearly built for such a purpose as a massive cannon, judging from the huge central strut, usually refered to as the support pile... And all this time, it was a weapon built to cause an Armageddon... The City continues rising, and the fire on the ground dies down... But that didn't matter now. Flash and Warlock had taken their Sanctuary to the skies, and now, the battle for life has begun...[/I]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole was sweating heavily as the fires of the Sancuary burned across the desert. The group took cover from wave after wave of heavy heat, nearly toasting them.[/i]

Liam: This really isn't good.

Siren: We have to hold on...and keep from the heat as much as possible.

Pi: Celes!!

[i]Pi got up and started running across the sand, towards the underwater city of Celes. Chole looked ahead, but could barely see through the mirages in front of him.[/i]

Chole: Iris!

Iris: What?

Chole: We gotta go after him!

Iris: And you want me to carry you?

Chole: No...just run with me!

[i]Iris got up with Rena and carried Roux on her back. He held on tightly while Chole took a look back at the gigantic city in the sky. The heat didn't really bother him too much.[/i]

Iris: Chole, are you coming or not?!

Chole: Hold on...

[i]Chole took a deep breath and blew out, hard...blue and white flames spurted out from him, torching the air and shooing straight up into the sky, brushing the side of the gigantic city before dissipating into smoke.[/i]

Rena: Whoa...

Chole: Let's get out of here...

[i]Chole, Rena, Iris, and Roux dashed off to catch up with the others. Pi was nearly at the Celes entry port. They would be safe there, being covered by water, but not for long.[/i]

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]The ground trembled violently at the heat and energy being created. Iris took one wild look at Meteo City, then she snatched up Chole and spread her wings, flying low and fast............the group reached the entrance quickly. They hit the ground and quickly descended underwater.....[/i]

Chole: Phew........

Rena: *folds wings* That was fun........except for the fact that people everywhere are dying......

Iris: *sigh* If it's the last thing I ever do.......I swear I'll get my vengance for our children! :flaming:

Rena: Same here![/COLOR]