OtakuBoards

Meteo City 2 (*HV3*)

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris, in her deer form, trotted through abandoned halls and soon came upon Rena and Roux. She smiled, and turned to look at Arta with eyes that were almost genetian.[/i]

Arta: *slides off* I'll stay with them....

Iris: And I'll find Chole......*pads away*

[i]Concentrating, she soon heard a human's breathing echoing, she rotated her ears slowly, then laid them back angrily. She leapt through several flights of stairs and stopped by a certain door. Rapping her foot on the floor,she listened for a reaction.[/i]

Chole: ...oh god...

Iris: CHOLE!!??

Chole: *eyes snap open* Iris?

Warlock: WTF?!?

Iris: Get back!

[i]She backed down the corridor, then charged forward, rack lowered. They peirced through the door, ripping it off its hinges....and in an instant, Iris was standing in the room, quite ruffled, and quite human. Warlock gaped at her and she stepped next to Chole. Brown hair swirled around her shoulders, and blood was running down her face.....[/i]

Warlock: Who are you?

Iris: ......If you humans are so pure blodded, and powerful, you tell me.[/COLOR]:demon:

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Iris! Don't...!

[i]Chole finally gave up on the table...he didn't realize the dried blood caked on his face from the beating earlier...he just couldn't take it and he feel asleep...[/i]

Flash: :demon: It's time...

[i]Flash raised his hand and telepathically grasped Iris by the neck...his eyes flowing with vengance and hatred...[/i]

Iris: What...are....you ?!!? *choking*

Chole: Iris...

Warlock: No...not yet...

[i]Flash let her go and raised her up into the air...[/i]

Flash: What do you think we should do with her?

Warlock: Strap her down, like with the boy...I have a feeling there's more of them coming to rescue these two...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple][i]Iris's eyes snapped red, and she lashed out, catching Flash with her power. He dropped her, and she hit the ground on all fours, then stood up again.[/i]

Warlock: .......

Iris: Don't do that again.

Warlock: Who's going to stop me?

Iris: Maybe I'm not strong enough to match you physically.......but I can more than clean you out telepathically.

Flash: :devil: Try me.

Chole: Don't do it!

Iris: Process this...

[i]She stepped forward, energy sparking around her eyes, then she dropped to the ground, and whipped in a tight circle, knocking Flash off his feet.[/i][/COLOR]

*While Warlock was talking, Liam and the others were trying to closely follow Iris*

Liam: I'm gunna go ahead.. Iris would've got Chole back by now, somethings up. .

Siren/Pi: :rolleyes: what a hero:rolleyes:

Liam: :p whatever. .

*Liam walks up the steps and peers round the broken door, he catches sight of the two tables with Iris and Chole on them. Naively stepping forward to get them out, he just catches in the corner of his eye Warlock and Flash*

Liam: :eek: shiz *he quickly turns around back through the door*

Warlock: *looks to the door* did you see something?

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Siren felt it...she knew that her kind were walking on this very earth...but she never knew that these two would ever be back...[/i]

Siren: S-t!

Pi: What is it?

Siren: We shouldn't be here...

[i]Siren signaled for Liam to come, but it was too late...Warlock noticed his presence...he didn't move, but he knew...[/i]

Liam: What?

Siren: Get back here!

Flash: Locke! Help me with this one...she's being bit of a needle p***!

[i]Warlock used his gloved hands to pick up Iris by the shoulders and pin her against the wall.[/i]

Iris: What do you think you can do!?

[i]Warlock's hand started glowing red...Chole turned his head and saw it...the barbed wire silhouette...[/i]

Chole: No!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris grabbed his arms and kicked forward, catching him in the chest............Taking the oppertunity, she trasnformed, filling the room with white light, nearly blinding them.[/i]

Warlock: That explains a few things......

Iris: .......yes it does.

Flash: What do you see in that kid?

Iris: Compassion, honor, things that you abandoned years ago....[/COLOR]

*Liam looks up groggily, images going in and out of focus*

Liam: *sees Warlock* aww shiz. .*things go into focus and he pulls out his DE's and starts shooting, to no effect*

Warlock: *laughs, puts his hand up and the bullets fly back and Liam*

Liam: :eek: *ducks and rolls, but gets clipped in the shoulder* :drunk: dammit. .that doesnt half sting

*Warlock laughs and looks back at Flash*

[I]Flash grabs Iris, throwing her violently onto the metal table... He points his palm at her, and some of the titanium melts, and wraps around her wrists, ankles, waist, and neck...[/I]

Flash: Don't try and escape again.

Iris: Or what? :demon:

Flash: Or else... *aims gun at Chole's head* ...I'll paint this room red with his blood.

[I]Liam turns to look back at Warlock, but sees he is nowhere to be found...[/I]

Liam: Da*n... He's dissappeared...

Warlock: Not quite...

[I]From behind Liam, Warlock's fist connected with the back of his head, sending him flying into the middle of the room... Liam lies there, unconscious... Warlock turned to Flash, who still had his gun aimed at Chole's head...[/I]

Warlock: I think we've effectivly got the message across....

*Liam stands up, groggily, putting pressure on his flesh wound and begging the ringing to stop*

Liam: [I]dammit hit by my own bullets. .[/I] *calls out more defiant than he feels* forgot me?. .I'm not that easy

Flash: no :devil: *he whips out his pistol and shoots Liam in the chest*

Liam: *eyes widen* urk. .shiz. .*hits the ground*

*Flash smirks and faces Iris again*

*Liam sits clutching the bullet wound, clutching the burning pain in his chest*

Liam: *thinks* [I] atleast I'm still here [/I]

*he starts to put pressure on it and wrap it up with a strip from his shirt*

Liam: *stands*

*Warlock smirks and smacks him into the wall*

*Liam fades out*

siren: LEAVE THEM BE!!!

she steps out radiateing green energy

siren: i sure you two dirtbags would love to kill me woulden't you...i remember you well flash...you coulden't figure out what you were...sad, scared and confused... and you warlock...i always hated you anyways...you killed me once...

siren walks to liam and places a hand on his cheast... the blood stops and it begins to heal

Flash: Ha ha, Siren. You must be speaking of my ancestor, the great Flash... Indeed, he was a troubled soul... But that doesn't matter now, because I have surpassed him. Warlock and I are not humans... Nor are we hybrids. To you... we are gods.

Warlock: That's right. And our goal is simple - cleansing the world of you impurities... But lately, our plan has become so much greater...

Flash: Listen well, fools.. From now onwards, there will be two worlds here... One, a world of pain and suffering. A true hell on earth.

Warlock: Where I shall be your ruler. And when you look to the heavens... You will see Flash. And he will rule Utopia--A place filled with a new super-race, superior to humans or hybrids.

Flash: Believe me, you're all heading for a world of pain. And this is only the beginning... *looks at watch* ...In 14 hours time, stage one will begin...

Chole: Stage one?

Warlock: Ahh, Chole. Always asking questions. Stage one is Meteo city...

Iris: What!?

Flash: Ha, it is far to complex for you to understand. You'll see, in time. But for now, you can all sit back, and watch...

[I]Warlock flicks his hand down, and a massive whip of red light seems to shoot out of his palm... He grasps it, and without even looking, whips it at Siren... It coils around her, and he flicks the whip towards the others, and she flies hard into a wall, sliding to the ground... Warlock retracts the whip back into his palm...[/I]

Warlock: Please, be seated.

Flash: Ha ha, Warlock. Raynor would be proud..

Warlock: Heh heh... We'll see... We'll see...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris could feel her horns begining to grow, and she let them. Staying in a half form would end up to be helpefull, in the long run. She turned to Chole, eyes growing larger.[/i]

Warlock: .....In love with the kid?

Iris: Maybe I am. But what would a [i]god[/i] know of real love?

Warlock: Silence!

Iris: :smirk:

Siren: .....[/COLOR]

Liam: *wakes up and looks around, then stares at the now healed wound* [I]Siren. .[/I]

*Liam looks up and around again and sees her unconcious against the wall. Liam runs his hands through his pockets looking for something, anything to help him while Iris was distracting Flash and Warlock*

Liam: *pulls his hands out and looks at them, then smiles* [I]it would be rude to not use a gift, even if it was a forced one. .[/I] :devil:

Flash:[I]You think to loud child. .[/I] :devil:

Liam: *eyes suddenly widen* [I] get outta my head. .[/I]

Flash: [I]rude not to use a gift you say. .well what if I took that gift back. .afterall, you were under my control. .I ordered your little band around, unbeknowest to you[/I]

Liam: [i] y-you did this to me? you controlled me. .you made me do your cleansing? [/i]

Flash: *irritated* [I]yes, yes. you were the first attempt at the perfect creature, but alas, you proved useless to us so we made you into a drone[/I] :devil:

Liam: . . .

Flash: [i] interesting plaything you were, slowly letting you know what you were doing, highly amusing :devil: [/i]

Liam: sick b****** :flaming:

IC:
Liam-*Charges energy in his hands* You will pay for this...

Flash-Don't make me laugh.

???-(Hold on for a few more minutes, then fire at Flash.)

Liam-(Who is it?)

???-(It's me, Pi! I put a COM Device in your clothes when you decided to charge in.)

Liam-(Where are you?)

Pi-(Cloaked; just a few steps behind Flash.)

Liam-(Anyway, what did you mean by holding for a few minutes?)

Pi-(I'm charging a concentrated blast in the 'Launcher. If we both hit him at the same time, we may beat him.)

Liam-(It's worth a try.)

[I]The launcher finished charging... Pi signalled Liam... It was time... Both at once, they both fired their collections of energy... There was a massive burst of light, and explosion that shattered all the glass in the room... Everyone was knocked back to the very edges of the tower... The smoke cleared quickly... Flash was standing there, arms crossed, an Anrgy look on his face... Warlock stood next to him, also looking annoyed...[/I]

Flash: This is what I get? We promise you a quick, painless death, and you make a feeble attempt to kill me?

Liam: What!? You never promised us that!

Flash: What? I'm evil. I lied.

Warlock: Now we promise you a most painful eternity of suffering.

Chole: You... sick, twisted...

Warlock: Don't blame us. Blame Liam and Pi... Hopefully if you fight among yourselves, you'll bring about your own destruction...

Flash: Oh well. I believe I have a Utopia to create...

Warlock: That's right. And as for you Hybrids... I'll see you in hell. Literally...

[I]And with that, Warlock and Flash disappear...[/I]

[I]I will stop you and your evil doings, if it's the last thing I do.[/I]

[B]Oh, I'm not so sure... Not so sure at all...[/B]

[I]Deny it all you want... I will win in the end...[/I]

[B]You forget who's reigned surpreme all this time... You may have won in the past, but you will never win again.[/B]

[I]You should know by now I'm truly more powerfull... You are a part of ME, not the other way round... In the end, I will prevail...[/I]

[B]We shall see... We shall see...[/B]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[I]Warlock appeared above Meteo City, masked from view by the clouds surrounding him... He floated there, his eyes glazed over, as if he was fighting an erternal battle inside his head...[/I]

siren groans and stirs...liam comes over and offers a hand...siren accepts it and staggers up

siren: everyone...*she sways* c'mon...i think i have enough energy to get us all to a safer place...*holds out hands* now...i'll take us to the others get them and we'll leave...

*Everyone walks to Siren and they form a circle, and wait for Liam, looking at him. But he seems to be out of tune. .*

[I]Thought you might want your memories back. .:devil:[/I]

Liam: [i] :flaming:keep them to your- [/i] *eyes glaze over*

*[i] Liam stands in a dark world, people fly past him, rushing closer, bringing hate and fear to his heart. Liam's world darkens, blurs, spins and stops. Slowly a memory comes into focus. . .

A small child sits crying, eating something, something that repulsed her so greatly that she retched, but was forced to eat again when a figure in a black cloak smacked her across the face and laughed imperiously. The cloaked figure turned to another and reamrked:
"Great idea Liam:devil:, forcing it to eat its hybrid scum parents, when she's finished, we'll kill her aswell. .the leader will be pleased, after all. This is the hell he wanted" [/i]

The scene unfocused and refocused in another. Leaving Liam, sickened to the very pit of his stomach. [b]He[/b] had forced a child to eat its parents. .[b]He[/b] had caused that fear. .[b]He[/b] had brought the pain. .and more was to come. . .*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris looked at Rena and Roux....they had just burst in, eyes full of fear. She stepped up to them and gathered them in her arms, as warmly as a mother.[/i]

Siren: It's time...

Chole: Yeah.

Liam: ......[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Siren, Liam, and Pi all unhooked Chole from the metal table and he sat up...he was shirtless and cold.[/i]

Pi: Here...

[i]Pi gave him his military grade vest with an assortment of pockets. It wasn't much...but it at least kept him warm. Liam walked over to the door and flicked the switch, opening the shutters of the windows. It revealed the eastern section of Meteo City where they city lights shown...but it was completely deserted, no activity in the highways or buildings...

Chole got off the table and shook himself to relax.[/i]

Chole: *Sigh*

Siren: Are you okay?

Chole: Yeah...just a little beat up..

[i]Chole turned to his back to Siren, showing a huge bruise along his back and neck. The outline that showed on the edges of the vest caught her eye...[/i]

Siren: Chole...hold on...

Chole: What is it?

Liam: *walks beside Siren* Huh?

Siren: Take off your vest...I want to see something...

[i]Chole unzipped the large vest and threw it on the table...he turned around again, showing his back to Siren and Liam.[/i]

Liam: No...that can't be...

Siren: ...

Chole: What is it?

Siren: Your bruise...

[i]Siren's finger traced the outer shape of it lightly, careful not to hurt him...her trail left a light green glow, intertwined with red and blue...in the shape of a flying dragon and tiger lined up side by side...the dragon glowing red, and the tiger glowing blue.[/i]

Liam: Siren, did you do that?

Siren: Yeah.

Chole: What's going on?

Pi: Hold on...

[i]Pi took out his digital camera and took a high quality snapshot of Chole's back. Afterwards, he showed it to Chole.[/i]

Chole: It hurts though...

Pi: They didn't happen to hit you with some kind of hard molding, did they?

Chole: They got me with their fists and feet...but, what does this all mean?

[i]The three turn to Siren.[/i]

Siren: I really don't know...I saw the pattern and...I traced it...just didn't know it would actually do that.

Chole: What would?

Siren: I don't know...it's all confusing to me right now...it's just never happened before...my touch, that is.

Liam: We should get going...there might be hunters on their way here right now.

[i]Chole put back on his vest while Liam and Pi took point. They were headed back to the shelter where Iris and the kids were waiting patiently. They walked to the stairway access and took the long route down. If anyone was still controlling those elevators, they sure didn't want to be in it again, going down. Siren stood by Chole's side, wondering what had just happened. Though she was a demi god...she was young and inexperienced compared to Warlock and Flash...but the energy that responded to her trail of glowing green was strange...the red and blue strings seemed to reminice that of what she noticed in the caves of the north...the powers of the cristal.[/i]

Chole: Siren, what's wrong...

[i]She snapped out of her train of thought and got back to reality.[/i]

Siren: I'm alright...

[i]They made it out of the building and headed across the park, towards the shelter...[/i]

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris wached Chole quietly, carying Roux in her arms, Rena holding her other hand. She felt something strange wash over her when she stepped closer to Siren, the moved away, and felt nothing different. Rena tilted her head and looked at Iris.[/i]

Rena: You feel it too?

Iris: Yeah......do you know anything about it?

Rena: Nothing at all....

Iris: Siren...let me try something.

[i]She touched a hand to Siren's forhead, concentrating her energy. A rushing warmth flooded through Iris and Rena, then all three girls began to glow........Siren green, Rena purple, and Iris blue.[/i]

Liam: WTF?!?

Iris: *looks at hands* Wow.......*sets Roux down* This is new...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Pi, Chole and Liam, sat on the bleachers and faced Iris and Siren...[/i]

Pi: If you think that's cool, check out that tat' on Chole's back...

Iris: What...?

[i]Chole turned around and took off his vest, revealing the huge bruise in the glowing light.[/i]

Iris: That's not funny, Pi!! Chole could've gotten killed.

Liam: Luckily, we were able to save him...

[i]A bright light caught Rena's eye, it came from the window, streaming dowh through the rays of moonlight shining into the gym. The light seperated Rena's purple glow into blue and red and found their way to Chole's back, tracing the same figure of a dragon. Only this time, the blue energy didn't dissipate to Chole. It stayed with Rena.[/i]

Rena: Now that's really weird...

Roux: :whoops:

Pi: With that said, what should we do now?

Siren: Warlock and Flash are still out there...somewhere...it won't be long before we have to put up with them again...

Chole: But how? They almost killed us last time if they handn't restrained themselves.

Siren: We can't flee, we've come all this way.[/COLOR]