OtakuBoards

Meteo City 2 (*HV3*)

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=royalblue]Well..........everything's right, except for the fact that Rena's about.......oh.......12.....
~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Iris stood up and stretched, then she sat down next to Chole and Rena.[/i]

Rena: Chole's my [i]Yee Gor![/i]

Iris: He's your big brother.........that's nice.........HE'S YOUR BIG BROTHER?!?!?!?!?

Rena: Unhuh! :D

Chole: ;)

Iris: Bloody moon.....who knew......

Pi/Liam: Not us!

Iris: Amazing........[/COLOR]

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, that makes sense...Chole's 17~18ish then...

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole looked at Siren...she nodded...[/i]

Chole: You knew...

Siren: I had a feeling that something was going to pop up between you two.

Rena: It's still really hard to believe...

Liam: We just got back from the Celes defense center...its hot. The temperature is over the top now.

Iris: Its still cool around here though.

Pi: The shield around this place...

Chole: We must be getting closer towards the sun.

Faye: You know you guys can't wait it out...

Iris: We know that...

Pi: There's a couple of pods that we found in the military depot...they're all protected and we can use them to get out...

Chole: Should we, though?

Rena: We don't really have a choice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris winked at Roux and opened her backpack, tossing it to Rena.[/i]

Rena: Eegh...

Iris: I have salad!! :D

Liam: Tch, that's disgusting.

Iris: *crunches a carrot* I have no idea what's wrong with you people..........it's just one of the four basic food groups.

Pi: Unuh......the four basic food groups are
1: Lard
2: Bacon
3: Grease
4: Whiskey.

Siren/Iris: And you're full of shît.[/COLOR] :demon:

IC:
Pi-Well, aside from my scrumptious rations, I happen to have a pretty nice drink *takes out bottle of drink*.

Siren-Is it any good?

Pi-Try it.

Siren drank a little.

Siren-Delicious! What is it?

Pi-It's a drink I made myself. I call it MOTA.

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Hmmm.......

[i]She took the flask from Siren's hands and swished the contents around under her nose, sniffed, then made a face, holding it at arms length.[/i]

Iris: THIS IS PEACH BRANDY!!! You actually make this stuff!?!?!?

Pi: Well...........

Siren: Um...

Iris: :demon: And you were going to offer it to Rena and Roux?!?!?!?

Liam: Run for it.

Pi: Yeah.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole sat by Siren and twirled his thumbs...[/i]

Siren: Are you okay?

Chole: Not really...

Siren: Depressed?

Chole: You took care of me after my mom died?

Siren: Yeah. It was hard feeding you since I couldn't give you anything at the time myself.

Chole: It's alright...I turned out fine.

Siren: Chole, once we're out there in the heat...you'll be the only one who can survive without a shield.

Chole: Why is that?

Siren: Well, there's something about you...and the temperature. It...changes you...

Chole: So is that why I was never sleepy in the desert?

Siren: Partly...though, I would want to know what would happen if you were put through the flame.

Pi: That's a little cruel isn't it?

Siren: Heat doesn't bother you, does it?

Chole: Not really...just that one time when Meteo City went off into the sky...

[i]Faye came into the room with her phone in hand.[/i]

Faye: Centeral Comand just called, they have the pods ready to go anytime...so...all of you, come back safe...do you hear me?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: *sigh* What a life.

Rena: So can I try summa that stuff?

Iris: No way!

Roux: :haha:

Iris: Well, *destroys the last of the salad* *gulp* Let's go.

Siren: Everyone full?

Liam: Not exactly....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole, Faye, Pi, and Roux hung out in the back kitchen...[/i]

Chole: This is serious...

Pi: Are we even ready for all of this?

Faye: Probably not...Well I know you and Siren are...but most of you guys are children...barely even past the age of 18...

Chole: But we can't just sit here and eat like they are...

Faye: Chole, I know you're concerned about them. Let them have their fun...

Chole: And when it comes time to fight?

Faye: You won't go in head on.

Chole: But that might be the only way we can stop them.

Faye: There are other ways...

Pi: If we go now...we'll be killed.

Faye: My mom and dad weren't like your ordinary hybrid. Even my sister was able to have such great abilities at her command.

Chole: How about you?

Faye: Me...I was born in peacetime so I was lucky...but I didn't have those things becaue I never needed it...just like you don't really need your breath until now.

CHole: But I know I had it...

[i]Just then, the alarms began to sound all throughout Celes. The four of them stood up and walked over towards the nearest terminal...[/i]

Pi: What is it?

Faye: We never anticipiated this...they're attacking us! Rays...

[i]The first survalence videos showed many fish-like creatures travelling towards the city at high rate. They were falling from the sky by the thousands. Almost metallic in nature, they carried massive body plating and one long propelling fin that danced around the water like raging flames.[/i]

Chole: Whoa!

Roux: *holds on to Chole's leg*

Pi: Everything's going to be alright...this place as reinforced platings on the glass and a defense grid that'll last us for a long while.

Faye: But if they keep pouring in...

Pi: Then we're going to have a real battle on our hands if they get into the city.

Chole: This place wasn't made for battle, was it?

Faye: Defense only...that's why Celes never has any wars...well, until probably now.

Chole: What should we do?

Pi: First we have to secure the pods, and then we let the defense team handle this.

Faye: You better prepare yourselves before hand...

[i]The first bombardments came...from all over the transparent dome, each Ray collided with the plating with all their might, exploding on contact...[/i][/COLOR]

IC:
Pi-Let's do this: We secure the pods. Then we check out how is the dome holding up. If they have breached the dome, then we come to help the defense team. If not, then we leave Celes and try to get into Meteo City.

IC:
The group got out of the house and headed towards the pods. Up above, thousands of the fish-creatures crashed agaisnt the dome in an almost constant shower of metal.

Chole-How are we going to clear that?

Pi-There's a gate under Celes. If we hurry we'll be able to escape by it before the creatures find it.

siren: WHAT? we're just gonna leave these people here?? to fight on their own?!?

she whirled and stormed back the way she came...liam grabbed her arm and turned her around.

liam: this is best...and you know it...they've gotten through things like this before and will do it again... they don't need your help.

siren looked down

liam: you're behaving oddly as well...shape up...this is no time to be freaking out...

siren nodded reluctanty

siren: you're right... but...i still don't like it...

she turned and began walking down to the tunnel to where the pods where kept...

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole turned around and joined up with Siren and Liam...[/i]

Chole: What's wrong?

Siren: Nothing...just pre-battle jitters...

Liam: It'll be hard getting out of the water like that...

Pi: And the lift's broken so no chances there.

Chole: What are we going to do once we get to the surface?

Liam: Not so fast...we still have to deal with the fishies.

Pi: That's easy, we'll just polarize the plating so it'll be near indestructable...

[i]The soldiers greeted the group and led them into the launching bay.[/i]

Iris: Hm...

[i]Inside there were tons of pods laying around, spherical shaped, capable of holding no more than two people inside. They had boosters and a glass casing, nothing more than an ejection device.[/i]

Pi: These things don't fight back, but it'll get us where we want to go...Meteo City...

Chole: Are they ready?

Siren: Pi?

Pi: Well, they're still checking up on the pods...they haven't been used in quite a while.

[i]Chole and Liam walked around one of the pods, running their hands through the spherical bubble.[/i]

Liam: They seem to be in good condition...

[i]They felt a heavy rumble throughout the room.[/i]

Rena: What was that!?

[i]Outside, the first layer of glass was being penetrated and breached by a cluster of metallic hybrids. Water was leaking through and the city was being evacuated even deeper under the ocean floor.[/i]

Pi: *looks at his comm device* They're coming through...I don't think we have much of a choice though.

Siren: What is it?

Pi: Let them through...at least we won't drown.

Liam: But the pods...

Pi: They'll take some time to get preped up...but they'll be ready for us. In the meantime, we should get ready for a couple encounters...[/i]

[i]The centeral command station of Celes modified the glass plating of the entire city to let through any foreign object into the dome, leaving the water out. As the metallic creatures plunged into the dome, they left small craters throughout the city. Thousands of them fell from the ocean above, shattering buildings, destroying parks, and decimiating everything...but the pods stood still...not moving. But the destruction wasn't over yet...[/i][/COLOR]

[i]Liam glances around, looking through the dome at the destruction going on around them. He thought of the greater task, but back at this one[/i]

Liam: stuff it *kicks the bubble door open*

Chole: what? we have to leave!

Liam: no, you have to leave, I'm excess baggage, I am not needed there, but here

Chole: *nods* but what you are about to do is suicide!

Liam: as it always has been *slams the bubble shut and wades across the water, getting the remaining civilians underground*

[i]Liam watched the pods being ejected out into the water, and at the same time noticed the metal creatures around him stop, and look up, ready to attack[/i]

Liam: no you don't *whips out pistols and starts firing, getting their attention* c-mon. .

[i]The horde of metal creatures turn to face him, all the while the clips running out, until the omnious clicking sound echoes round[/i]

Liam: shiz . . *throws his guns at one of the creatures, and looks around to make sure he is the only one in this level* one chance. .I'm sorry. .*looks up at the pods* its the only way to save these people. .

[i]Liam stands knee deep in the water, waiting until all the creatures close in, then he cries out, and expuls the lightning from his body. The black lightning runs through the water, destroying all of the creatures, saving the people, killing Liam[/i]

OOC: Please don't tell me that you killed yourself off of this RPG...
~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue]Chole: Liam!!!!

[i]Chole reached forward on the suvailence monitor as Liam's body disappeared...[/i]

Pi: No...

Siren: Was that the last of the survivors?

Sentry: Confirmed, we have all citizens deep in the underground shelters. What remains now is us...

Chole: He still alive! Isn't he?!

Siren: We don't know...

Iris: What now?

Pi: We get rid of these things...if we know where they came from...

Sentry: Periscopes report that they came from Meteo City as it ascended into the air.

Siren: Are they still dropping?

Sentry: No...

Chole: Are we going to fight back...?

Pi: We should launch as soon as possible.

[i]The holographic monitor on the side of the room focused onto one of the pods that lay on the ground. It was shaking more and more violently...it cracked open, coming out of it was a winged creature, carrying a light staff. It looked...human. More and more pods shook and hatched, producing the same creatures.[/i]

Rena: What is that!?

Siren: New breed of hunters I see...

Pi: What are they after?

Chole: Probably more hybrids...

Siren: But they know that when they finally merge with Venus, we'll be too close to the sun...and we'll all die anyway.

[i]They hybrid warriors began picking violently at the ground with unnatural speed...trying to get to the underground shelters inside...[/i]

Iris: We can't let them...

[/COLOR]

[b]Flash:[/b] Heaven comes soon.

[b]Warlock:[/b] ...And Hell is soon to follow.

[I]The massive window in the Control room of Meteo looks out over earth, and in the far distance, Venus... The peace and tranquility of it all is relaxing, and at the same time, so very omnious... In the direct center of the room sits a small stand... The stand is connected to various tubes and wires, all of which extend into the unseen space above, in the dark lofts of the control room. Flash walks over to the stand, and gets onto it's alcove, resting his back against the rear wall of the stand. A holographic display presents itself in front of him, a small red handprint... Flash presses his hand onto this one, and it glows green, and makes a strange accepting noise... 6 holographic shapes appear in front of him, each of them performing a specific function... He picks one of the options, which in turn brings up a submenu... With lightning speed, he goes through various menus, thousands if not millions of characters of text flashing past him every second.. And here he is, processing it all in an instant...[/I]

[B]Flash:[/B] Ha ha... That's right, brother... Heaven comes soon..

[I]In bold red lettering, a timer appears in the bottom right corner of the massive window... Days, hours, minutes, seconds and milliseconds, all dropping like sands through an hourglass...

[b][COLOR=red]00:23:59:59:59[/COLOR][/b][/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: .........and I can't survive underwater...

Chole: Plans?

Siren: *activates shield* Telepathy?

Iris: I can try.....

[i]She walked up to the glass cautiously.....and placed both hands on it.........then she closed her eyes and concentrated on a single face.....the face of a hybrid with a pure heart......with another second, she looked up and released her attack.......the psychic wave struck the first line of attackers, and knocked them backwards, vapoirizing several at once......[/i]

Rena: WOW!!

Iris: ......yeah....*steps back* Painful...[/COLOR]