OtakuBoards

Meteo City 2 (*HV3*)

RicoTranzrig

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris's eyes snapped wide open, should feel Siren's power growing.....and another, dark and evil. She stood up, and left Roux with Rena.[/i]

Chole: What is it?

Iris: I'll be back later, keep an eye on the kids.

[i]She transformed in a blaze of white, and leapt out the window. Leaping high into the air, she crossed under the moon and hit the ground running, trying to reach Siren in time. Arriving just before Cyo finished them off, she reformed her human self and shouted.[/i]

Iris: LEAVE HER ALONE!!

Cyo: What's this?

Iris: :demon: ....somebody who's a bit pissed about your little burning sessions.....*takes a step forward* And somebody who's willing to do something about it.........[/COLOR]

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Liam wanders around the building and then outside, looking up he noticed Iris leap under the moon*

Liam: I thought it was a cow that jumped over the moon. .not a deer under it. .:therock: bah. .suppose I should go see

*Liam loads his desert eagles and runs in the general direction of where he saw Iris go, completely unaware of the power changes*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris closed her eyes and let her psychic aura flicker silver around her. Building up her power she shouted with rage, and her power level skyrocketed. Siren built up her energy field and began to glow green.[/i]

Siren: TOGETHER!

Pi: *BANG*

Siren: YAHAA!!

Iris: ......FOR MY FAMILY!!

[i]A spiral of green, blue, and red shot towards Cyo, and the very air began to vibrate with power....[/i][/COLOR]

IC:
Cyo sttod in a blocking position, but this time he wasn't smiling. When the blast hit him, he tried his best to resist it, but slowly it began consuming him.

Cyo-(This power...It's more than I imagined.)

Once the smoke caused by the blast cleared, Cyo was badly hurt, but still alive. Siren, Pi and Iris walked towards him.

Iris-Time for you to die.

Cyo-Maybe it's time for Cyo to die, but not for me.

Pi-What do you mean?

Cyo-:devil: :laugh: You mean you don't know? Even thought the disk I stole from you was basicallyabout me?

Pi-The Janus File? What do you mean it was about you?

Cyo-I can't believe your ignorance.

Siren-To hell with it. Let's kill him before he recovers his strengt(sp?).

Cyo-To late for that.

Saying this, Cyo jumped 4 feet in the air and an energy field surrounded him. Inside, his skin began to shed, like a snake. When the energy field dissapeared, a totally different person was standing in front of them.

???-Now do you recognize me, Pi?

Pi-:eek: It can't be...He was vanquished...Janus...

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Back in the cold dark district of Meteo City, Chole, Roux, and Rena were still waiting for the others to arrive. They talked in whispers[/i]

Chole: They shouldn't have gone...

Roux: :(

Rena: They'll make it back...

Chole: We're in more danger than ever before...

[i]They all heard the strange noises that started sprouting all around them. Metal clanging and the burst of flames from the smoke stack. With the absolute silence, Roux started getting frightened and began to cry.[/i]

Rena: Aww...

Chole: We gotta calm him down...

Rena: *hugged Roux* C'mon...don't be scared...

[i]Chole also crouched down and hugged Roux who was still crying. They held each other in the darkness as a wave of hunters dressed in black passed by them. Rena put her hand over Roux's mouth and held it there until they couldn't hear the sounds of their bikes.[/i]

Chole: We have to get out of here...we'll be killed.

Rena: :eek:

Chole: The shelter...

Rena: It's a long ways from here...

Chole: Then we have to hurry.

[i]Rena transformed and put Roux on her back. Chole reached into his pack and took out a long string of nylon rope.[/i]

Rena: What's that for?

Chole: Just so you can keep your maximum speed without letting go of Roux...

[i]Chole tied the rope around Roux and Rena's abdomens and fastened it tightly but comfortable. Chole cleaned up and crouched down, pointing towards the centeral building of Meteo City.[/i]

Chole: Ready?

Rena: Yeah...

Chole: YOu okay Roux?

Roux: *nodded and wiped away the last of his tears*

Chole: Good...

[i]Chole peeked outside with his scope and saw that the area was clear on all modes. He signaled Rena to go first before he proceeded. Rena blasted off and Chole launched off as well. Chole was now able to keep up with Rena as they ran across miles and miles of back alleyways, dark abandoned streets, and piles and piles of buildings, bodies and dust most likely settling down there.[/i]

Rena: Let's go all the way *panting*

Chole: Okay...

[i]They never stopped...Chole saw the huge empty square that was Meteo Centeral park, now a devoid and lifeless crater. They saw HQ with a few illuminated lights at the top. Across the crater was the shelter...untouched, still in the bad shape it was when they left.[/i]

Rena: I hope there's still people inside...

Chole: Let's just hope that they're our people...

[i]They slowed down and took to the shadows as they neared the center of Meteo City. Rena and Chole tried to keep their heavy breathing to a minimal as they slowly ran over towards the wooden building...They proceeded inside with Chole guiding her through his scope...[/i][/COLOR]

siren stared for a molment then somthing clicked.a flood gate opened. memories flooded siren and she staggered from the mental bombardment

*in side sirens head all the memories the other sirens had gathered began to combine with hers*

siren: *in a wierd multi voice* now we understand... we are siren...the past, the present, and the furtre. we defeated you once janus... we won't stop until we finsh this again.

she looked up at him and her power swelled, her eyes glowed and dragon wings sprouted from her back. her nails were replaced with claws and wiry muscle bulged.

siren: this is our legacy to this planet, to our brother, and to our selves. is it too much?

IC:
Janus-This time, I won't fail! The Cristal will be revived!

Siren-Wrong. You will be banished, for good!

Janus stood in a fighting position, just as Siren had done a few seconds earlier. They both charged at each other, with anger and determination on both pairs of eyes.

Pi-I better get out of here and find the rest. With the power these two have, the entire city could be destroyed.

He started running, but then he stopped and threw a beam of energy at Siren, which gave her a little more power.

Pi-Make him pay for all that he's done!

Aftrer saying this, he set off to find the rest.

siren threw a punch and janus caught it directly on the chin...he staggered back and siren walked closer

siren: you underestimated us once again...

janus: no...

siren twriled and caught him with a direct to the stomache...janus flew across the ground then rolled to a stop

siren: get up..

janus: *groans* *cough**cough*

siren: i said up!!

she kicked him in the stomache and he flew up into her waiting hand

siren: oh my...out already?? i was hoping for a fight...

ooc:if you're havin trouble imaginin this, dbz fans think gohan and cells battle...^_^
ic:

she shook him then tossed him to iris

siren: finsh him...make him pay for you're pain. oh...and try to make sure arta lives...

*Liam walks into the clear area and sees Siren beating Janus around*

Liam: who is it?

Siren: the one *kick* who *kick* caused *kick* all of this *jab*

Liam: :therock: I see. .

Iris: plain english:flaming: hes the one who killed your sister!

Liam::flaming: thats it. .*he pulls out his desert eagles and continuosly empties clips into Janus's body, making him suffer. .making Janus feel the pain that Liam had kept inside for so long*

[COLOR=darkblue][i]As the three did battle...Chole and Rena felt it in their minds...[/i]

Chole: You alright?

Rena: I'm good...you can feel their radiance too?

Chole: Wait...how come this is the first time I've heard you having the same capabilities as me in the mind?

[i]The three went inside the dark halls of the shelter, Chole careful to scan every square meter of the place before proceeding. They ended up in the basketball court and they took a seat by the bleachers to cool off. The dust was non-existen there and they continued their conversation while Roux sat by and smiled, listening in.[/i]

Rena: I've been having dreams of other people's lives...different experiences. I remember them all.

Chole: I guess you were to young to see my experiences, that's a good thing.

Rena: Then you must've seen mine?

Chole: I never came in contact with you...

Rena: Is that how it works?

Chole: I guess so...contact with them, things they come in contact with that you do...it's a strange concept.

Rena: So if I come in contact with you...*reaches out hand*

Chole: Then the next time you dream...I'll be in it.

Rena: I can take it...

[i]Chole reached out his hand and took Rena's. They held hands for a few seconds, looking at each other before finally letting go.[/i]

Chole: Hmmm...

Rena: What is it, Chole?

Chole: If you and I have the same minds...I wonder if I'll be able to see the expereinces you've been having in your dreams.

Rena: *shrugs*

[i]The clouds hanging low in the sky finally passed over Meteo City...the industrial facility must've stopped spewing out fire into the sky...the moon finally shown it's full glow as in every night. [/i]

Rena: Too bad we can't sleep here.

Chole: Oh...by all means, go ahead...I'll keep watch...

Rena: Nah...

Chole: *looked out the window* It seems safe...I don't see anyone besides some lights high above the governent building...

Rena: Oh...

Roux: :sleep:

Rena: What if you fall asleep?

Chole: Then I fall asleep...no big deal...besides, who would know we're here?

[i]Just to make sure, they sat under the bleachers which were clean and they huddled together for warmth.[/i]

Rena: Good...night...Chole...*yawn* :sleep:[/COLOR]

[I]Flash clicks his fingers, and at once, the room morphs back to it's former self... Warlock looks a bit suprised, but then goes back to staring at Flash... Flash smiles innocently back... But a look of menace still resides in his eyes. Warlock prepares to leave, and walks towards the door...[/I]

Flash: Warlock...

Warlock: What?

Flash: Don't you see? We are destined to rule here, Warlock. Side by side. We are brothers, bound by fate, and destined for total domination over the world... Think about it. Living in a world untamed by any boundarys or laws... You would be a god, Warlock.

[I]Warlock stops for a moment, to think about Flash's words... Flash sees this as his chance. His one oppurtunity to convince Warlock in his words.. [/I]

Flash: This is your future, Warlock... Your destiny. It was meant to be this way.

[I]Warlock turns around, facing out one of the many windows of the tower... He looks over Meteo City, and thinks... Eventually, he looks back at Flash, and a flicker of black passes over his eyes.. He grins at Flash...[/I]

Warlock: Perhaps you are right... Brother.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris closed her eyes and let Siren and Liam wreak their vengance on Janus. She didn't feel the slightest bit of remorse or bad feeling, just a dark gladness that he was finally getting what he deserved.[/i]

Pi: Think he's had enough.

Iris: Siren won't stop until he's dead.

Pi: Oh yeah........[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole and Rena awoke to each others dreams of violence and horror...they woke in a cold sweat to the darkness of Meteo City. Somehow...time didn't seem to move as the moonlight bounced off the tiny beads of sweat on their skin. They were breathing heavily while Roux still was sound asleep.[/i]

Chole: No peaceful thoughts eh?

Rena: Not really...I do have good memories...it's just that it's been so long and...well...

Chole: It's dark and everything...

Rena: Yeah...

[i]Just then they heard the front doors of the gym opening...[/i]

Chole: Rena...try to keep Roux asleep...

Rena: How do I do that?

Chole: Don't move...

[i]Chole let go of Rena and walked over to the edge of the bleachers as far as he would dare and peeked through. He couldn't see much, but he could hear footsteps through the hardwood flooring. He quietly moved back to where Rena was and got out his scope...zooming in on the dark figures.[/i]

Rena: [i]Is it anybody?[/i]

Chole: [i]I don't think so...they...[/i]

[i]Chole noticed that the figures weren't in standard standard Hunter gear...they seemed to be unarmed, wearing regular civilian clothing. They tried to look around the gymnasium...but they didn't have much except the moonlight. They started heading towards the bleachers where Chole got a better look at the two...a man, and a woman...both seemed human, but he couldn't be too sure.[/i]

Rena: ??

Chole: *shakes his head*

[i]As the two approached very close to them, Chole took out his blade and took off his scope. He could now see them clearly, sitting right on top of them...[/i]

Man: Do you think it's safe here?

Woman: *shrugs* It isn't safe anywhere in this city...but there's no one here so I guess we can rest here for a while.

Man: Strange, isnt it honey? We got back from vacation and now there's no one...

Woman: There were guards at the aiport...

Man: Yeah, who told us to get out...and when we got home...the sign said 'evicted' the hell is up with that?!

[i]As Chole and Rena listned to their conversation, they figured out more and more of Meteo City's situation. It was a deserted area, save for a few guards here and there. They semmed to be completely unaware of what's been going on, but they revealed areas of the city where there was less security and they could pass as human kids without much trouble...but where were the other human civilians? Chole and Rena wanted to know so badly...[/i]

Man: What happened to everyone else?

Woman: Don't ask me!

Man: :rolleyes:

Woman: Well, they couldn't have just disappeared...besides the lights at HQ and the strange fires in the distance...there's no activity...

Man: Then we should take it all the way to headquarters then...

Woman: Right...

[i]The two stood up and left the gymnasium...giving Rena and Chole sighs of relief.[/i]

Rena: Now we can talk...

Chole: There's people at the headquarters...

Rena: We can't just waltz in there...we'd be killed...

Chole: If we catch up with those two...we might be able to get in undetected...

Rena: I hope you're right...but Roux...he's still asleep...

Chole: Ugh..I can't leave you alone here...

Rena: I'll be fine.

Chole: Are you sure?

Rena: Of course ;) I know the good hiding places here...

Chole: Okay...just don't kill me when I get back...

[i]Chole got up and chased after the couple heading towards Headquarters...[/i][/COLOR]

*Liam stopped and put the remaining cartridges into his pockets, then he slowly placed hands on Cyo's throat, and stops*

Liam: no more. .*hand shakes* no more pain. .suffering

Cyo::devil:

Liam: *hand on throat crackle with energy* no more

*Black energy erupts from his hand, silloueting(>< sp?) them in a black light*

IC:
Janus-*Coughing black blood* Even if you kill me, I will come back.

Liam-And we'll kill you again!

Siren-It's time for you to go.

Siren and Liam charged up energy blasts and fired them at the same time. The blast hit Janus and covered him.

Janus-*Demonic voice* Argh! No!

His body began to evaporate in the blast. His last scream was so powerful it could be heard in all the city. When the smoke cleared, Arta was unconscious, in the ground.

Pi-Arta!

He ran towards her, with tears of joy in his eyes. He picked her up and she began to recover consciousness.

Arta-Am I finally out of Janus's body?

Pi-:) Yeah...

Arta-*Hugs Pi* I knew you'd come back to save me!

Pi-:D When have I lied to you?

[I]Meanwhile...[/I]

Janus's spirit is in another plane of existence, watching them.

Janus's-Just wait until I become stronger.

???-I don't think so.

Janus-What the...:eek: You again!?

Siren from the past was standing in front of him.

Siren-This time, you won't be coming back.

Janus-Wait! Stop!

Siren shot a humongous blast that evaporized Janus's spirit.

So ended Janus, the demon who created the original Cristal and began the first Hybrid/Human war.

OOC:
I thought it was time to kill the b-tard.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris smiled in grim satisfaction, and turned to Siren. The two nodded, and turned to Arta, Pi, and Liam.[/i]

Siren: At last......

Iris: It's the end of the age.

Pi: Maybe things will change now.

Iris: Perhaps.

Arta: Let's see the others.

Iris: Great!

Siren: *nods*[/COLOR]

Liam: problem. .

*the others stop walking and turn to face him*

Siren: what?

Liam: what of all of the hunters? and the others that sided with that creep? Are we going to have to do some weird perveted 'cleansing' of our own?

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole followed the couple closely as they went inside the building.[/i]

Man: Just who does this mayor think he is?!

Chole: Excuse me...

Woman: Wha?!

Chole: hi...

[i]They turned around and saw the small figure jumping up and down with his hands folded behind his back.[/i]

Man: Where'd you come from?

Chole: I just got here too and I don't know what happened to everyone...

Man: So you don't know anything either eh?

Chole: *shakes head*

Man: We're going to go see the head of the city...they might know. Of course they know...they run this town...

[i]The couple walked arm in arm into the corporate HQ with Chole following close by.[/i][/COLOR]

[I]Flash spins around, sensing something... He waves his hand at the massive monitor on the eastern wall... It flickers to life, and shows the entrance from many different angles... The doors slide open, and Chole, along with the couple walk into the lobby... Warlock walks over to the screen, and looks at it... He turns to Flash, smirking. Flash too has a grin on his face...[/I]

Warlock: That one there, at the back... He's the hybrid, isn't he?

Flash: Heh heh, indeed he is.

Warlock: Shall we.. Greet him?

Flash: Oh, no. Let's let him work his way up. He can witness our destruction first hand.

Warlock: An excellent idea... But when can we kill him?

Flash: Oh, his death will be a lengthy one. He is special... Unlike the others...

Warlock: ...Do you think we could--

Flash: --No. His heart is good.

Warlock: Bah...

Flash: No matter. They'll all die, in due time..

[I]Flash goes and sits down in the chair behind the desk, and faces to the southern wall of the room, one huge window... He watches the night sky, a very clear orange hue to it... It was like the sky was on fire... A few bolts of lighting crackled down from the sky, and a light rain began to fall...[/I]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole looked behind him when he heard the crackling thunder and heavy rain falling from the orange sky.[/i]

Man: Now don't tell me you're afraid of a little rain, boy.

Chole: No...it's just that it started so suddenly.

Woman: Things happen..

Chole: :rolleyes:

[i]Chole realized that he shouldn't be in with these people...they apparently didn't know what they were doing. He should be with Rena and Roux, protecting them...but he had to find out what was going on. He thought about the others and wondered how they were doing. Now he really felt like leaving this place, but he looked up at the orange sky and wondered if the rain was contaminated with the smoke from the distance as a result from the fires.[/i]

Man: Hey! Are you going to come with us upstairs or not!?

[i]Chole looked forward and saw a single elevator open...it didn't open or close and now he really knew that something was strange going on.[/i]

Chole: Did you talk to anyone in this building yet?

Man: Nope...c'mon, let's go talk to they mayor...

[i]Now Chole got scared...he knew that the mayor was not in command, being a hybrid...he would never do the kinds of things he saw, to his own people. But something propelled him to follow the couple. So that he did...[/i]

Chole: Okay...

[i]The couple boarded the elevator and saw that one of the buttons was alreayd pressed. Chole hesitated to get inside, hoping that the elevator doors would close on him and he'd have to go back...but they didn't. They seemed to be waiting for him to go inside. As if someone wanted him to go up...[/i]

Woman: Are you coming or not?

Chole: ...

[i]Chole stepped in cautiously...when his entire body passed the door's threshold...they shut on him violently, emmiting a large ping...the elevator began it's slow acent upwards...[/i] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Iris: Never.

Siren: I thought not.

Pi: Let's get Chole.

Liam: .....Where are they?

Iris: *holds up a hand* They're.....south of here, moving west.

Siren: *floats upwards* I see them.

Iris: *transforms* Comeon and take a free ride Arta.

Arta: Cool![/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Chole, the Man and the Woman were moving upwards in HQ...[/i]

Man: I guess it was waiting for you eh?

Chole: It's not funny.

Woman: Why...hey, what's your name anyway, kid?

Chole: My name's Chole...and I don't think you really know what's been going on here...

Man: My name's Adam, this is my wife...Eve...

Chole: :therock:

Eve: Yeah...anyway we're going to see who runs this city and complain.

Chole: Is that all? Don't you think it's just a little weird that there's no one in this city besides you two and me?

Adam: Yeah...sora.

Chole: What do you mean sorta...

[i]Eve and Adam surrounded Chole and grabbed hold of him. He jumped with all of his strength...but they subdued him...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Iris leapt into the shelter, knocking the door in half, followed closely by Pi, Siren, and Liam. Adam turned and looked at Iris's glaring red eyes.[/i]

Adam: What's this?

Iris: YOUR DEATH!

[i]Kicking him to the side, she stood over Chole protectively. Siren charged Eve and held her still. Arta slid down from Iris's back and picked up Chole, leaning against Iris.[/i]

Rena: *ping* Iris?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]OOC: I'm stuck in an elevator with Adam and Eve...not with Rena...
~~~~~~~~~

[i]The two big elevator doors opened at the destination floor of HQ...the two carried Chole out into a brightly lit hallway, into one of the rooms. He was still unconscious when the put him into one of the beds and strapped him down...they left him alone and he was finally at peace, for now...

"Chole...Chole!!! You've gotta wake up..."

"Who is this?"

"Don't forget...We're still linked"

"Rena?"

"I found out what hapened to you...in my dream."

"Are you safe?"

"Yeah, I'm into hiding...Roux's right by me...but I heard a couple people enter..."

"You're dreaming right now...Right?"

"....."

"Right?"

The dream finally ended...Chole awoke on a cold metal table they used for autopsies...he looked around, seeing nothing but the sterile darkness. They knew he was a hybrid...but how? How could they have known since he had no Hybrid features in him. He waited silently in the cold, feeling the pain from the blow to the back of his skull. He waited for something to happen...someone to walk into the room, for him to sleep so he could talk to Rena or see how she was doing. For him to be saved...anything...

He tried releasing his breath, but nothing but icicles fell on him. The climate of the room was too cold to produce a healty flame inside him...They knew who he was, his weaknesses. Chole started getting frightened, his lips turned blue and his face turned pale. He couldn't help but to cry for help in the pitch black.[/i]

Chole: Ahhaaaaa!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!

[i]After a couple minutes of screaming, Chole finally gave up...there he was, left all alone in that dark room. He started to cry silently...he was hurt...not by the two people who captured him...but by the silence, the loneliness...it was his killer...[/i][/COLOR]

[I]The darkness fades away, replaced with the dim glow of a few lights around the room... Chole looks around, and sees that the room is actually a massive office, white walls and roof, and a marble tile floor... In front of him is a massive desk, with a black leather armchair behind it... The table Chole is lying on begins to lean foward, until it is nearly vertical, leaving Chole in a standing sort of position... Chole watches the chair closely, expecting it to turn around at any moment... But it didn't. He sees a man in a white trenchcoat holding a shot glass standing towards the massive window behind the desk, looking out at the night sky... There is another man, dressed in a black trenchcoat, on the opposite side of the room, also looking out a window... Chole trys to speak, but finds his throat is very dry, and dusty... Eventually, he musters up the strength to talk...[/I]

Chole: Who are you?

[I]The two figures just stand there, motionless, as if Chole's words has not even been heard... They remain like this for quite a while, a good 20 minutes, while Chole cries out again and again... Finally, as he is just giving up all hope, the one in the White trenchcoat turns, and smirks at him... He pivots on one foot, and begins to walk towards him. Chole looks at his face... Millions of images run through his mind... Images of slaughter, bloodshed, piles and piles of dead hybrids filling the streets... Chole writhes, trying to escape the images... They quickly disappear, and he sees the man in white, standing only 2 or so metres away from him... The man in the black trenchcoat also walks over to him... Chole looks towards him, and remembers much the same... Massive winged demons, huge firestorms, death and destruction... Chole twists around, trying to shake the images out of his mind... After a few minutes, the two speak...[/I]

Flash: We are the Alpha and the Omega.

Warlock: We are the superior, where you are the inferior...

Flash: The beginning...

Warlock: ...and the end.

Chole: What?!

Flash: Ha ha... Foolish Hybrid. You needn't worry yourself with such matters--We are far beyond your comprehension.

Warlock: Yes, far, far beyond. Our use for you is simple. Bait.

Chole: Bait? Oh, no... You mean..

Flash: Of course. We're using you to lure your pathetic companions here. Once they are, we will kill them--

Warlock: --Kill them all. And after that... This place will be completely free of Hybrids... In fact, it will be free of anyone but us.

Flash: And then we can use Meteo City for what it was originally intended.

Chole: Which is?

Warlock: Ha! Think we'll tell you? You truely are moronic, Hybrid. All of your kind.

Flash: Which is why we will create a world without you. Without any impurities... Hybrids and humans alike.

Chole: WHAT!? No! That would mean a worldwide Genocide!!

Warlock: ...and your point is? Utopia is well within our reaches. And no insignificant Hybrid scum are going to snatch it from us!