OtakuBoards

What Are You Listening To?

.:[ Revy ]:.

[COLOR="Olive"]He's just fricken awesome. I was blown away by Chop Suey when I heard it, I think I was about 8 or 9, maybe 10. I'd have to wiki it, but thesongs I heard on Squizz, were jsut great. Squizz is an XM radiostation. I heard [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]Lacuna Coil [/B][/COLOR]last night, I didn't like the song very much. But people have said things about them.

If any one has any info on[COLOR="darkolivegreen"] [B]Fair to Midland[/B], [/COLOR]I'd love to hear it. [B][B]Dance of the Manatee[/B], [/B]no matter how dumb it sounds, was an amazing song. The lead can go so high and so deep. Pure radio bliss. [/COLOR]

[quote name='Jakehammaren']But still, did you listen to the song?[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Considering his choices thus far I doubt he'd be interested...

Also, listening to [url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=rrdeQAJY0Vg]Sketch Switch[/url] - it's a cute anison that will be stuck in your head eternally if you listen >_> Now GO WATCH [B]HIDAMARI SKETCH[/B].[/COLOR]

[quote name='Odin M Yggdrasi']If I can find it I'll give it a try, I don't use P2P to get songs and the place where I do get them doesn't have that many good or rare ones.

[b]SOS Brigade[/b]
[i]Hare Hare Yuki[/i][/QUOTE]

No, that link to was to a MySpace site, so it's streaming audio. You don't need to download anything at all. Just go to that page and it plays automatically.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=KSxlxUVm0AY][B]Hito Toshito Jiku ga Bureteiru[/B][/url] is an awesome punk song about mental instability. Anthemic through and through and really cool when the piano cuts in at parts. Not maddening like[B] Odoru Akechan Ningen[/B], but still rather offbeat. [/COLOR]

[quote name='Odin M Yggdrasi'][b]Ah-Ha[/b]
[i]Take on Me[/i][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]You are aware that you're supposed to talk about the songs, right? No one gives a damn what your listening to. Tell us how it makes you feel.

[B]Through the Night[/B] makes me feel nostalgic as it is one of the earliest anisons I was obsessed with. It's the opening to legendary anime [B]Outlaw Star[/B] and is full of burning passion and manly spirit![/COLOR]

[font=arial][size=1]Yeah, he's like that with every post he makes. Dead weight.

So, I'm secretly in love with The Bled, if you didn't know. Their new album comes out soon and they have the whole thing on their MySpace ([url]http://myspace.com/thebled[/url]). It's pretty consistent with their other stuff, I wouldn't call it better or worse than any of their albums, because that's a really hard decision to make. Their albums have always been amazing. It's worth a listen if you're into post-hardcore like Every Time I Die and Scarlet (I'm afraid to call them metalcore because they're so much more talented than that!)[/font][/size]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]You are aware that you're supposed to talk about the songs, right? No one gives a damn what your listening to. Tell us how it makes you feel.

[B]Through the Night[/B] makes me feel nostalgic as it is one of the earliest anisons I was obsessed with. It's the opening to legendary anime [B]Outlaw Star[/B] and is full of burning passion and manly spirit![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

They certainly do things differently here. The forum I was on last you just posted your song, and if someone thought it interesting they would say so.

[b]Blue Oyster Cult[/b]
[i]Don't Fear The Reaper[/i]

Just got this one the other day, didn't have much interest in the lyrics initially but the guitar part is good.

Haven't worked out the meaning of this song yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon enough.

[COLOR="Olive"]Not listening to anything right now. But I'm really interested in [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]Nuerosonic's Drama Queen[/B][/COLOR]. I love the guys voice, and the song [COLOR="darkolivegreen"][B]Too many People[/B][/COLOR] (?) is short and sweet. I've also been listnening to some more Mudvayne. Not really good, but it's fitting when you're bored to hell.

For some odd reason, all of the commericals for BODOG music, have interesting artists. [COLOR="darkolivegreen"][COLOR="darkolivegreen"][B]Vincent Black Shadow[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR] also seemes good. Nuerosonic is under their label as well.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Odin M Yggdrasi']They certainly do things differently here. The forum I was on last you just posted your song, and if someone thought it interesting they would say so. [/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]OB is, by far, the most uptight forum in the universe. It's not your fault - it does take getting used to.

Listening to something called Morning Musune on anime radio, which my friend introduced me to a few hours ago. I's not a bad song - electro-pop with a sort of early nineties sound that you just need to have every once in a while XD So far the channel's been alright though I've yet to hear a single song I recognise T_T Just tells you how far I have to go. [/COLOR]

[quote name='2007DigitalBoy'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]OB is, by far, the most uptight forum in the universe. It's not your fault - it does take getting used to.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Heh... you've obviously been nowhere near the Gaia Online metal forum. There are people on there thousands of times worse than I've ever been. Ever. Yeah, try to fathom that, will you?

And I'm listening to [insert metal band that is truly awesome but no-one else on this forum would enjoy] and I love it because [no-one really cares, but it probably has do with tales of ancient warriors, elder gods, epic battles, and/or the vast splendour of nature and the feelings of nostalgia, sorrow, and pride it evokes].

[COLOR="Blue"][b]Billy Joel[/b]
[i]We Didn't Start The Fire[/i]

Not having a MP3 player at all, or even headphones on hand at the moment, I seem to be stuck with this in my head after hearing it on the radio this morning. Only reason it is annoying me right now is it has been stuck in my head for coming up on an hour, repeating over and over. Hopefully I'll think of some other song soon before I drive myself insane with it...[/COLOR]

[quote name='Jakehammaren']Heh... you've obviously been nowhere near the Gaia Online metal forum. There are people on there thousands of times worse than I've ever been. Ever. Yeah, try to fathom that, will you?.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]That's not even remotely close to what I meant >_>

Listening to animeacademyradio.net. Reminds me of how much of a n00b I am. [/COLOR]

Define "uptight". Do you mean that there is a strive to actually be a decent message boards where people don't just post random one liners that often don't contribute much to the conversation and don't have mods that step in only in the most extreme of situations? Then yeah, it's uptight.

Anyways if you are looking for a boards without an opinion, try somewhere that isn't in public. You will get everyone's opinion on anything in a public message boards. You don't want someone's opinion on the subject? Don't post. Simple, yes? ^_~

Now more back on subject I'm currently listening to [B]Soulja Boy[/B]- Let em Crank That...because the dance is just too much fun. I am planning on getting Kanye West's new CD because of the catchy little beat that's in "Stronger", could care less about the lyrics.

Lets see, right now I'm listening to various works by Richard Wagner. Especially this little gem that I found recently: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5T7kR9ldm4"][U]Ride of the Valkyries...Arrangement for 8 Pianos.[/U][/URL] That's a performance that would have been amazing to see. :catgirl: Those guys are absolutely fantastic!