Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE="1"]Perhaps best described as the love-child of the "[I]Caturday[/I]", "[I]What video game creature do you think a fellow member is like?[/I]" threads, lolmembers is a hopefully fun new game where people can post lolcat images that they feel really reflects another member on the site. An good example would be as follows:


[center][b]Rachmaninoff[/b]
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-cat-piano-coldplay.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

In terms of who you can post one based on, there's no restrictions, although I would ask that you don't be post anything anyone would find insulting personally. This is meant to be fun after all.

Hopefully we can have some fun with this.[/size]
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Aceburner'][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/1153930309570.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Desbreko kitteh shoot beamz wit full hartz.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Hmm, when I think of Des and lolcats... I think of this one. =P
[CENTER]
[B]Desbreko[/B]
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/1170052104101.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
And since Des was technically already done... Here's one that fits Raiha.

[CENTER] [B]Raiha[/B]
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/funny-pictures-urge-to-kill1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]I saw this and thought ‘‘[b]Petie[/b]’’.

[URL=http://img185.imageshack.us/my.php?image=e3ecattechtn1.jpg][IMG]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4344/e3ecattechtn1.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

And well, after his confessions about Multiplaying in the Arcade, this one reminded me of ‘‘[b]Korey[/b]’’.

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=indsliteqi4.jpg][IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/475/indsliteqi4.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[/size]
Posted
[color=#4B0082][b]Gavin[/b]
[URL=http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=interestedcatlo0.jpg][IMG]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2360/interestedcatlo0.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[b]Indi[/b]
[URL=http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=puppetzn0.jpg][IMG]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/9126/puppetzn0.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[b]DeadSeraphim[/b]
[URL=http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=codessooobaday4.jpg][IMG]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9054/codessooobaday4.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[b]DeathKnight[/b]
[URL=http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=impressmehx7.jpg][IMG]http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/6185/impressmehx7.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[b]Charles[/b]
[URL=http://img110.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pimpcatqu1.jpg][IMG]http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/8259/pimpcatqu1.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/color]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Oh come now, how can you say that of lil ol' me ? :p

Surprised no one has done Allamorph yet.

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/funny-pictures-cat-proofreads-your-.jpg[/IMG]

And I think this is a better interpretation of me, as discovered by Indi.

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k221/HaruharaK/iminurbasesweapons-kittydemedici.jpg[/IMG]

[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]
Surprised no one has done Allamorph yet.
[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Actually I had one in mind. :P

[URL=http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=relevantinterestjj1.jpg][IMG]http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5852/relevantinterestjj1.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/size]
Posted
Actually when I think of Allamorph... this is what I see. >_>

[CENTER][B]Allamorph[/B]
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-basement-cat-clw.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
When you look at Aaryanna's profile picture... I see this as her.

[CENTER][B]Aaryanna[/B]
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-kitten-is-your-pocket-protector.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Is anyone else dissapointed that this isn't a thread about adding lolcaptions to pics of other members?

[center][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26682&stc=1&d=1219109320[/IMG]

Members of MAMA overlooking Otaku City.[/center][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy][color=deeppink']Is anyone else dissapointed that this isn't a thread about adding lolcaptions to pics of other members?[/color][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Two birds with one stone.

[CENTER][IMG]http://a2.vox.com/6a00c22523d659604a00c2252a3cda8fdb-500pi[/IMG]


[IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/nerdsy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Hmmmm and here I see this for Raiha:

[CENTER][B]Raiha[/B]
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-cat-has-noted-your-ridiculous-opinion.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
And this for Korey:
[CENTER][B]Korey[/B]
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/128338180160937500ibindansnso.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Not that the other images didn't fit them too. =P[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
This one reminds me of Gavin since he's such a Star Wars fan.

[CENTER][B]Gavin[/B]
[IMG]http://rayannecarr.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-cat-pidgeons-star-wars.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Oh great googly moogly, it's Allamorph and Indi!

[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-ceilingcat-basementcat-bffs.jpg[/IMG]

And then came the n00bs.

[img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-nom-snails.jpg[/img][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]Well I have a different one for Raiha... =P

[CENTER][B]Raiha[/B]
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-cat-plays-well-with-others.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

And for whatever reason, with the way Ace gets clobbered in the chat over at theO, this one makes me think of him. XD

[CENTER][B]Aceburner[/B]
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-your-cat-has-an-army1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
It's like he's got an army that really isn't one. Hehe. [/FONT]
Posted
By the way [B]TheDumbening[/B], I deleted your post. Please go back and read the instructions in the first post on how to actually play this game instead of inserting a random picture that had nothing to do with it. Thanks.

And since I'm here... Indi sent me this link that she got from Allamorph. It fits Sabrina perfectly so I'm posting it.

[CENTER][B]Sabrina[/B]
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-kitten-is-not-ready-for-bed-yet.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I think this image fits both chibi-master and Lunar, since the two of them are aways hyper and spazzing out at times. ^_~

[CENTER][B]chibi-master & Lunar[/B]
[IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/15/izgointodizn128633160632853000.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I think this image fits both chibi-master and Lunar, since the two of them are aways hyper and spazzing out at times. ^_~

[CENTER][B]chibi-master & Lunar[/B]
[IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/15/izgointodizn128633160632853000.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"]ZOMG! AHM UH KITTEH!!![/SIZE]

Thanks, SunfallE! I was wondering if anyone would care enough to find an lolcat that fit me! Y'know, the irony is, I really am going to Disneyworld this spring!:animesmil
Posted
Here's one for Aceburner as a tribute to his Phoenix Wright-esque story.

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/Fredcat/Cats%2002/Cat-CatWearingCollarTieIAreLawyerCa.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"]I know Raiha has been done already... but this is so her that it has to be posted. =P

[CENTER][B]Raiha[/B]
[IMG]http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/781/128631478985582791qs0.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]He may not visit OB very often but this is Adam every time he enters the chat over at theO since the members always mob him with greetings. lol

[CENTER][B]Adam[/B]
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-dogs-are-always-asking-lolcats-for-autographs.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I thought of [B]Chibi-Master[/B] when I saw this image...[/FONT]
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-cats-want-squirrel.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I thought of [B]Chibi-Master[/B] when I saw this image...[/FONT]
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-cats-want-squirrel.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh, geez...I hate peanuts...wait, are those peanuts? If they're almonds, I would be VERY interested...*drools*
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Oh look... It's Allamorph!

[CENTER][B]Allamorph[/B]
[IMG]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1814/helpercattf0.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
And this is James... based on what Raiha had in her signature a while back about OB being his fishbowl to play with. o_O We are mere pawns in his evil plans! =P

[CENTER][B]James[/B]
[IMG]http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/5403/funnypicturesevilplanaldn9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][B][CENTER]Indi
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-kitten-is-figuring-out-who-to-pester.jpg[/IMG]

Charles
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-your-cats-evil-plan-is-working.jpg[/IMG]

Aberinkula
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-chuck-norris-cat.jpg[/IMG]

Adam
[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/funny-pictures-corporate-cat.jpg[/IMG][/B][/SIZE][/center]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...