Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What was the most disgusting thing you've tasted?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Courier New"]Not necessarly food, but anything, cold medicine, wierd things............As for me, I hate olives, but I absolutely abhor Nyquil! it's the most digusting thing in the world. why do scientists expect you to get better by drinking it, when it tastes so disgusting!:animeangr[/FONT][/COLOR]
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[size=1]Stink fruit or Durian from Asia somewhere. I got a little sausage shaped wrapped thing in a birthday pack last year and it included this stuff.

It does not only reek like mad, but it tastes even worse. It seriously, sincerely, is one of the most horrible things I can imagine to eat again. You might find it in a toko near you.

For the rest I just can not eat sellery. It is my arch nemesis. I can pretty much eat any other food on the planet though, apart from those two.

... [b]update:[/b] And apart from the combination of apricot jam and aspirin.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]The water in the pool I swim at. Today it tasted like a mix of male reproductive fluids and saltwater. ....oh wait.

I was very distressed and it actually made me upchuck just a little.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]At first, i tried to think of any food i ever ate that made me throw up. That instantly made me think of white cheddar cheetos. ... I used to like them, now i can't stand them. One time i got sick and i ate a few of those and it made me want to throw up. So i just have a stigma against white cheddar cheetos.

Now if i were to think of the most disgusting thing i've ever eaten (not because of any psychological stigma) i'd have to say... raw ginger or raw garlic is pretty nasty on its own. With all the fast food i've eaten i'm sure i've ingested some fecal matter. But i typically don't eat something if i know i will not enjoy it. If there's a chance i will then i probably will. But nobody can make me eat something stupid-gross like...say, a bug of any kind.

Have you ever seen Bear Grylls on the discovery channel on man vs. wild? He eats all kinds of nasty crap for the hell of it! It just seems so unnecessary to me when i see him eat that stuff.
[IMG]http://pjbottoms.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/beargrylls4.jpg[/IMG]

And another one of Bear just for the heck of it.
[IMG]http://www.stitthappens.com/images/random/bear_grylls_mordor.jpg[/IMG] [/FONT]
Posted
[center][url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenniv%C3%ADn][img]http://www.brennivin.com/brennivin.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Imagine the stale, sticky, strongly-smelling residue from the bottom of your mother's spice cupboard.

Now imagine drinking it.
Posted
When I was in a car accident several years ago and had to have surgery on my leg... there was some medicine I had to take that was just utterly vile. I don't remember what it was called, but I do remember how that nasty taste took forever to get rid of. I remember feeling the urge to gag and throw up every time I had to take it.
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]Medicine and cheese. I had a sinus infection earlier this year and the cough medicine they gave me was just totally nasty. I ended up only taking it when I was more miserable than that stuff tasted. I'd rather cough, it was that bad. XP

The other was some cheese I tried, I don't remember the name... but not only did it stink to high heaven... it tasted just as bad. >_> Some of those specialty cheeses out there... are just blah![/FONT]
Posted
I once went to an office party at my dad's workplace...there was food there, of course. I put some stuff on my plate because it looked like jell-o in whipped cream. But when I put it in my mouth...it was crunchy and sour-ish and just plain the nastiest ******* I've ever put in my mouth!:animedepr
Posted
[SIZE="1"]I remember once when I was younger I was sick with something, I can't remember what, but I had to take this special children's medicine. It tasted like a tire...even worse. You know the smell of a tire?...yeah, thats what it tasted like.

Cucumbers. I hate them! The smell, the taste, the very thought of them...it just makes me want to hurl! I can smell them a mile away too, its terrible. I like pickles though, lol.

Ocotpus! Ack. I tried these round fried things while in Japan, and gagged. I took another one and peeled the breading off to find that it was octopus..it had a little suction thing it still.

Thats all I can think of at the moment.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]When I was in Sacramento a couple a weeks ago visiting my grandparents and I volunteered to help make some food to an outing with some of their acquaintances I ended up having to prepare chitlins. While the smell was bad it wasn't nearly that bad, the taste was even worse. What I hate about the smell though what made clothing and such smell horrible for days.

I also had some Cow Tongue while I was there to, but that will forever be in a category all its own.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Ikillon, chitlins smell bad, but they are really good on thanksgiving with hot sauce. yum. celery's good, and i understand what the 13th man said about white cheddar cheetos. I remember a time when i just couldn't get enough Whoppers. One time i ate too many and threw up. I didn't them for about 3 years, then I tried them again this year and they are good. trust me, try white cheddar cheetos again, and you'll like them. i have no interest in tasting octopus, these modern cooks are experimenting too much. today, there was a restaurant on tv that served the innards of fish! gross! anyway, sorry that you got into an accident, Rach. I've never had surgery before, and I've only been to the hospital for shots or for my sisters. it's amazing how clumsy i am, and i've never broken anything! off topic............ anyway the guy on man vs. wild would fall over and die if he didn't bite off snake heads or drink his pee. :sick: you ever wonder if the cameramen are eating Doritos right in front of him?[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#9933ff]I seriously can not eat cooked spinach or I will gag. Same with broccoli.

That said so far the nastiest thing I've eatten that I can remember is this lemon pudding that they were giving the residents for dessert last night. It tasted like lemon flavored ear wax.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]The water in the pool I swim at. Today it tasted like a mix of male reproductive fluids and saltwater. ....oh wait.

I was very distressed and it actually made me upchuck just a little.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Had to say it. Guess we know what your sex life entails since you know exactally what salty male reproductive fluids taste like :animesmil

I would have to say the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted is (and if anyone knows what it is please let me know.) A korean side dish, it looks like a little piece of what melon, but tastes as though it was dipped in garlic and something else sweet.

I actually dove into the kimshi(sp) to get the taste out of my mouth (though I do like kimshi)
Posted
Most disgusting food: The green stuff inside a lobster, and bitter melon (which also smells like old socks). Oh and I can't stand liver.

Most disgusting non-food: One time I had some sort of cold which also included a cough. One day, everytime I coughed, I had this awful taste in my mouth... something like a combination of earwax and garbage, which even a mouthful of chips didn't cure. Occasionally I get hints of this taste from an old lemon or orange lollypop...
Posted
[quote name='Nefertimon'] Oh and I can't stand liver.

Most disgusting non-food: One time I had some sort of cold which also included a cough. One day, everytime I coughed, I had this awful taste in my mouth... something like a combination of earwax and garbage, which even a mouthful of chips didn't cure. Occasionally I get hints of this taste from an old lemon or orange lollypop...[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]I don't like liver, either, although it isn't the most disgusting thing i've tasted. when you have a cold with cough, you have this stuff called phlem that tastes like,death. oh, I forgot, I've tasted cat food before, how do cats think that stuff is appetizing....it was a dare............[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='amber.schneider']When I was little I ate anything from bugs to sticks! :animesmil[/QUOTE]


[color=#9933ff]Heh. I can beat that. When I was little I put anything in my mouth- I tried a cigarette butt from an ashtray and once some deoderant. I was pretty bad as a toddler- my mom had the lifeline number right next to the phone.

But I don't think I ever ate a bug :o [/color]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]I used to eat baby powder........sad. my sisters eat it, too. but it's pretty good.:catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]*blink blink* baby powder? Thats a new one for me.

Anyway, the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten I would have to say is green peas, I've always hated the taste of them, even if they're smothered in butter or in a stew I know they're there and I can taste them and just gag. Non food? Theraflu. That stuff may be a drink but its still nasty.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Theraflu [I]sucks[/I]! anyway, green peas are good smothered in butter and sugar, again, ate too many and got sick:animedepr[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Some form of shellfish I had in Tasmania a few years back, while the taste itself was pretty bad, the texture made me want to vomit it back up almost instantly. Probably the worst this about it was I found out pretty quickly I'm allergic to certain shellfish.

I hate liquorish or anything that tastes remotes like it too, there's just something awful about the flavour I was never about to get over. [/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Lunar'][COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Theraflu [I]sucks[/I]! anyway, green peas are good smothered in butter and sugar, again, ate too many and got sick:animedepr[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff]Pah! Theraflu is nothing compaired to Robatussen. Yick I can't bear it!

Also the orange Tylenol Cold syrup is nasty too[/color]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"]Just about every type of cold medicine I've tasted. Even that stuff you rub on your chest.......I don't want to talk about it.:animedepr[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Lunar'][COLOR="Indigo"]Just about every type of cold medicine I've tasted. Even that stuff you rub on your chest.......I don't want to talk about it.:animedepr[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff]But I thought you weren't supposed to eat Vapor rub. If you were you all should know my mama would have fed it to my mom and her sisters.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...