OtakuBoards

My House is Tipeed: Im left in Despair!

Godot

i just woke up this morning to find out from my mom that our house got tipeed, we dont know who did it. Im still collecting myself but the culprit or culprits did a pretty thorough job, they even draped the garage window ever so artistically, if anyone has any tips as to how i can find out who did it please chime in!

.............................LOL.

Do you or your family have any enemies? Are you getting payback for something you did to someone? Friends who you think would do this just to mess with you? Maybe someone thought it was Halloween already :p? Have you asked neighbors if they saw anyone?

[quote name='visualkei']Do you or your family have any enemies?[/quote]
[FONT=Arial].............................LOL.

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about finding out. It's just something juvenile and stupid that some high-school kids thought was funny, and not worth any sort of attempts to seek restitution.

And hey, at least the morons didn't light the stuff on fire. We had someone try to do that in our neighborhood.[/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]Heh, I'm lucky. I've been egged, but never TP'd. Which is funny, considering my part of the neighborhood is volatile to that sort of thing.

...just watch, though...I say that now and I'll wake up tomorrow morning with the crap all over the place. Ick.[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Indigo"]I have a tip: Install a laser system all around your house so if anyone tries to come in your yard, they'll be chopped in half. *evil laugh* but, in all seriousness, find out what teens(if they were teens) live in your neighboorhood, and ask them what they were doing the night your house got tp'd. do the good cop/ bad cop thing. i didn't realize us teenagers are capable of doing things like that. I feel sorry for you. i speak for everyone who tp'd your house.
P.S. If you don't want to do that, find the teens that did it and give them a lesson they'll never forget: tp[I] their[/I] house.:catgirl:[/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]Allamorph's right, it was likely just a stupid prank a bunch of bored local teenagers thought was hilarious. There's nothing really can be done about it, as much as it sucked to have to clean it up, if it keeps happening you might be in some position to do something but I doubt that'll happen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]I disagree with Allamorph and Gavin - I think you should dish out your own brand of night-time vigilante justice, Batman-style. Take whatever toilet paper you have left and take it to your top-secret, high-tech underground lair (for you should definitely have one by now) and scan it for fingerprints. Then run a check on the local authorities (I'm assuming you have access to police servers) and find any previous vandalism-related convictions, then cross-check it and you'll surely find the culprits. Then you can train as a ninja in the mountains of Tibet for a few years and before long you'll be able to teach those teenage hoodlums a lesson they won't soon forget.

Alternately, you could ignore the pointlessly sarcastic meanderings of my brain and just forget about it.
[/SIZE]

sry it took me so long to reply,
At a second look it doesnt seem so malicious, first off im in highschool and i dont have any enemies to speak of, they took special care to make sure my dads garden was broken, they draped the windows of my garage nicely as well as or fence, when i am at school i intend to smoke the culprits out!!! then execute a plan of retaliation myself

O the toilet paper was expensive, and they were smart enough to turn off the porch light system

It is funny, but I don't think it's something you can easily forget about. Especially since it's extremely likely that you know the person. On the other hand, it could be completely random people. (Trust me, I've done that before)

But I understand the need to get back at someone. Not necessarily by involving the police, but to wreak your own version of neighborhood vigilante crime. In my high school neighborhood, we had car tagging wars. (Using window chalk. Not spray paint) People would sneak out at night and go and tag others' cars. It was harmless (since the stuff could easily be removed) and others often joined in, tagging our cars back when they found out who did it.

Of course, due to the fact that some idiots took it too far by tagging teachers' and parents' cars, and the fact that some people can't take a harmless joke and began slashing tires for revenge, the police outlawed entirely. (We couldn't even have the stuff on our cars for game days)

So, when you find out who did it, have fun, but don't let it go too far.

• 1 month later...