ChibiHorsewoman Posted October 1, 2008 Posted October 1, 2008 [color=#9933ff] I've decided that I want a theme song so fearsome other theme songs would pee themselves from sheer terror. Sadly the only one I could find and share with everyone on chat a few nights ago was Walk Like an Egyption by the Bangles (at least it wasn't Canadian Idiot!). It doesn't incite fear, just random eighties dancing. So maybe I'm not ready for a theme song yet. But that doesn't stop me from asking what everyone else's theme song is or should be and why. Who knows maybe in a few days I can get my own theme song- I know that after a week of dodging agressive old people I might earn one. Hey a girl can dream right?[/color]
Lunar Posted October 1, 2008 Posted October 1, 2008 [COLOR="Indigo"]My theme song is called Good God by Carl Craig. I highly doubt anyone's ever heard of it, though. It's electronica music. It has a lot of bass and it's awesome like me, need i say more? By the way, don't ask why the guy's brushing his teeth, listen to the music, 'kay?:catgirl:[youtube=Good God]hzdWTDUS14E[/youtube][/COLOR]
Guest Crimson Spider Posted October 1, 2008 Posted October 1, 2008 My theme song changes with the times. Right now, my theme song would most appropriately be Whole Lotta Nothin' by Clawfinger. My life has hit a point in which am simply just existing. I have a lot of things I could do, and a lot of things that I want to do, but it is like I can't at the moment. I am just hanging in, waiting for change, waiting for that opportunity to knock on my door.
dearzhardy Posted October 2, 2008 Posted October 2, 2008 mine would have to be final day by tokio hotel
Allamorph Posted October 2, 2008 Posted October 2, 2008 (edited) Probably this one, just because I like to be screwy. Plus this is my precise walking tempo. :p Edited February 6, 2013 by Allamorph
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 2, 2008 Posted October 2, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]In real life I tend to use Jumpin' Jack Flash by the Rolling Stones. I like the song and the lyrics are fun. Currently, my online persona uses this little number: [YOUTUBE="Gurren Loituma"]j0IYZyTwAz4[/YOUTUBE] Partly because it's hilarious, partly because it's a bunch of sound bytes from my favorite anime ever, and partly because it syncs up perfectly with the avatar I use at TheO.[/FONT]
Cat Posted October 2, 2008 Posted October 2, 2008 My theme song would be either Gothic Girl by The 69 Eyes or B Movie Scream Queen by the Murderdolls. I like the goth metal/rock songs. Lyrics wise it matches my the was I dress and my personality. [youtube=Gothic Girl]Ukv212HjVYY[/youtube] [youtube=B-Movie Scream Queen]X2IcRUoWtMk[/youtube]
Drizzt Do'urden Posted December 10, 2008 Posted December 10, 2008 Rev Theory- Voices. Sure its a wrestler's entrance music, but I don't see why we can't share.
PWNED Posted December 10, 2008 Posted December 10, 2008 [quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Rev Theory- Voices. Sure its a wrestler's entrance music, but I don't see why we can't share.[/QUOTE] You hear voices in your head. They comfort you. They Understand. Uh... Anyways; Mine is definetly something like The Science of Selling Yourself Short by Less Than Jake or possibly Heiwa by Rize.
chibi-master Posted December 11, 2008 Posted December 11, 2008 Don't Let Me Get Me by P!nk. Yes, I'm serious.
Gavin Posted December 11, 2008 Posted December 11, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Crys suggested this for me. I still laugh every time I hear it. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Vash Loves Porn"]D6fjAxj3zek[/YOUTUBE][/SIZE][/CENTER]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 12, 2008 Author Posted December 12, 2008 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]Crys suggested this for me. I still laugh every time I hear it. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Vash Loves Porn"]D6fjAxj3zek[/YOUTUBE][/SIZE][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff]Avenue Q Excellent choice Gavin. As for me- my newest theme song is Beautiful Girls the Jojo version[/color]
sbsp13668 Posted December 23, 2008 Posted December 23, 2008 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Can't decide. One of these: "Don't Worry Be Happy" by: Bob Marley "Three Little Birds" by: Bob Marley "From Now On" by: Supertramp People have told me that these songs suit me though: "Diary of Jane" by: Breaking Benjamin "Re: Your Brains" by: Jonathan Coulton[/COLOR][/FONT]
SachiroUchiha Posted January 18, 2009 Posted January 18, 2009 I have 4 theme songs, one of which my friends told me I was... (that sentence doesnt make much sense) 1. For a Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic (Paramore) -recommended song 2. Numb (Linkin Park) -love the lyrics 3. All These Things I Hate (Bullet For My Valentine) -once again, good lyrics 4. I Caught Myself (Paramore) -meaningful lyrics, to me. Yeah, some of the songs are depressing, but hey, I can be, too.
Roxie Faye Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 [color=#9933cc]For the longest time, I could not find my theme song, and I wondered if I even had one. Oh yes, I do! My theme song is [b]Just for now[/b] by Imogen Heap. Who is a really cool singer, in my opinion.[/color]
Kinetix Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 [quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Rev Theory- Voices. Sure its a wrestler's entrance music, but I don't see why we can't share.[/QUOTE] That's a good choice, but I'd have to say: [YOUTUBE="When the Levee Breaks"]9boJa3x7iUY&hl=en&fs=1[/YOUTUBE] for the sheer power emphasized by the drum and the slow tempo. It makes one wonder what life would be like if it was lived entirely in slow motion. Edit: Sorry for royally screwing the page with my previous YouTube tag.
Annie Posted January 22, 2009 Posted January 22, 2009 [size=1][color=indigo]Hm, I don't really know for sure. I guess my theme song would change very frequently, depending on the day and all....right now, today, my theme song would have to be "Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja" by the Lostprophets. I just feel kick-***, and that song definitely has that beat :)[/size][/color]
Ellerby Posted January 23, 2009 Posted January 23, 2009 [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]When we're talking a theme song I imagine something really catchy and over the top in all the best ways. I would think I'd hear my theme song once a day, when I wake up. Kind of like the beginning of my episode, lol. I'm going with [b]YYZ[/b] by [B]Rush[/B] mainly for its variety but also because it has no vocals. Take a listen if you like. [center][YOUTUBE="YYZ"]lOGcOYhBKho[/YOUTUBE][/font][/color][/center]
Korey Posted January 23, 2009 Posted January 23, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Indigo"]Feel free to disagree on this one, but I think it's my theme song.[/COLOR] [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Return of the Mack"]yIZJ_fL_FT4[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER][/FONT]
Aurgelmir Posted January 25, 2009 Posted January 25, 2009 Well, this is mine: [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-503kXDeX8g"]Video[/YOUTUBE]
Korey Posted January 25, 2009 Posted January 25, 2009 [quote name='Aurgelmir']Well, this is mine: [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=503kXDeX8g"]-503kXDeX8g[/YOUTUBE][/QUOTE] [COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I think that should work better for you. Remember, the tags work like this, but with brackets. (youtube="title of your vid")numbers after the V= (/youtube) ^_~[/FONT][/COLOR]
Roxie Faye Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 [color=#9933cc]Boo - hmm... it seems like we have a few music tastes in common! lol. (This, and Wir Sind Helden) Aurgelmir - I LOVE that song. I really, really do. I'm 19, and at times, it describes my life perfectly. XD And xxxHolic for the win, definitely.[/color]
Aurgelmir Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 Wow, thanks a lot! I was kinda wondering what was wrong with it :).
David Grohl Posted January 28, 2009 Posted January 28, 2009 [quote name='Lrb'][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]When we're talking a theme song I imagine something really catchy and over the top in all the best ways. I would think I'd hear my theme song once a day, when I wake up. Kind of like the beginning of my episode, lol. I'm going with [b]YYZ[/b] by [B]Rush[/B] mainly for its variety but also because it has no vocals. Take a listen if you like. [center][YOUTUBE="YYZ"]lOGcOYhBKho[/YOUTUBE][/font][/color][/center][/QUOTE] Great song, or [i]greatest[/i] song? I've seen it live and it kicks your ***. My theme song is probably [b]My Hero[/b] by the Foo Fighters. Because every time I listen to this song I feel like kicking some ***.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now