Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]Best thread ever.

Even if I wouldn't touch any of you with a ten-foot poll with three condoms on the tip.[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]How big is this poll and what kind of questions does it ask anyway?

And yes Crimson Knight, Achilles is correct. Just ask Orson Scott Card.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]I love this thread, so much, although the single person who I'd want to do the most have to be Revelation, at full force.

Now that I think of it, if we all want to do each other so much, why don't we just get together and have one big OB orgy?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"][quote name='Calypso'][COLOR="Sienna"]Not to be an *** or anything, but if you're talking about the Achilles from Greek mythology, the correct spelling is "[I]Akhilles[/I]." Again, don't be mad at me for this. I couldn't help myself.:animedepr[/COLOR][/QUOTE]Don't engage in what we consider back seat modding by attempting to correct other's spelling. (Key word here: [I]Attempt[/I]) The spelling Vicky used is the current modern usage of the word and is perfectly acceptable. In closing; your post is off topic spam/backseat modding so knock it off please.

And now that I'm in this silly thread, I don't consider members in that light... oh wait... Nathan joined OtakuBoards recently... Nevermind. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]How big is this poll and what kind of questions does it ask anyway?
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]10 foot radius around me and mostly questions concerning anatomy.[/color]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Heh heh, I really love the drama this thread has generated, makes a nice counter to the abortion thread just next to it.

As for who I would "do", to use the euphemism, said women already know who they are and such claims are mostly made in jest depending on my mood. :animesmil [/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]...I'm sure they know who they are. ~_^[/font][/QUOTE][size=1]~_^


[color=#ededed]Anyway, I could ask my girlfriend if she would care for something new involving Vicky or Saiyanprincessx... or both! :^D[/color]

[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Uh... no one. Seriously. I like people here... but... [B]NO WAY IN HELL[/B]. [B]._. [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
But then where will Aaryanna_Son or Aaryanna_Daughter come from? :(
[/size]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][quote name='Boo'][size=1]But then where will Aaryanna_Son or Aaryanna_Daughter come from? :([/size][/QUOTE]Someone who isn't a member yet? Or in your case, adoption? ^^[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]Uh... no one. Seriously. I like people here... but... [B]NO WAY IN HELL[/B]. [B]._. [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[font=Arial]You only say that because your mom's reading this.

(and would discuss it with you at dinner)[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Boo'][size=1]~_^[/size][/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]Oh my, Boo. ~_^

Ahem, anyway, I think the point is that this thread is very much tongue in cheek. Although I'm sure some of these match-ups would probably occur if given half a chance, haha.[/font]
Posted
So what are we basing this "bang factor" on? The person's words?

Words are dandy, I love em', but I'd need a little more info then that to commit to a bang. And I'm pretty sure 3/4 of the chicks on here are off limits anyway. I don't need "To Catch a Predator" unfolding on otaku.
Posted
[FONT="Arial"][QUOTE=Katakidoushi]So what are we basing this "bang factor" on? The person's words?

Words are dandy, I love em', but I'd need a little more info then that to commit to a bang. And I'm pretty sure 3/4 of the chicks on here are off limits anyway. I don't need "To Catch a Predator" unfolding on otaku.[/QUOTE]I imagine it's based on being goofy and not serious at all.

However, I haven't quite been here three weeks yet so I don't know any of you. At least not well enough to even joke about. I only know a few from real life and other than the lovely Crystia (yes I'm allowed to say that, she is my girlfriend after all), I can't say I'd do any of you. Sorry. =P[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]For some reason i have the impression that Lunox is a real hotty... and i'm fairly certain she's a girl.

So, you better watch your back, Lunox, or i'll rape you!!!!

WHOA WHOA, i did not mean to say that! Silly me, i always take things too far.

But seriously.... watch yourself.

Aha! I kid. ...Isn't she half asian? I am too! If we had kids... why, they'd be like 3 quarters asian! ...?

As for celebs... i've pretty much already decided that Scarlet Johansson, Natalie Portman, and Jessica Alba are all extremely beautiful women i'd be willing to give a testacle to sleep with. Plus, if i were gay, i'd have sex with the lead guitarist from The Mars Volta. Random? Ci. [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Nathan'][FONT="Arial"]I imagine it's based on being goofy and not serious at all.
[/FONT][/QUOTE]


Obviously.

[quote name='The13thMan'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]For some reason i have the impression that Lunox is a real hotty... and i'm fairly certain she's a girl.

So, you better watch your back, Lunox, or i'll rape you!!!!

WHOA WHOA, i did not mean to say that! Silly me, i always take things too far.

But seriously.... watch yourself.

Aha! I kid. ...Isn't she half asian? I am too! If we had kids... why, they'd be like 3 quarters asian! ...?

As for celebs... i've pretty much already decided that Scarlet Johansson, Natalie Portman, and Jessica Alba are all extremely beautiful women i'd be willing to give a testacle to sleep with. Plus, if i were gay, i'd have sex with the lead guitarist from The Mars Volta. Random? Ci. [/FONT][/QUOTE]

I found all of that extremely disturbing...
Posted
[quote name='Katakidoushi']Obviously.

I found all of that extremely disturbing...[/QUOTE]

[size=1]I'm pretty sure everyone found that disturbing.

And yes, it was purely for comical enjoyment and the fact that I thought the Lounge was getting too serious.[/size]
Posted
[size=1]I'm not going to lie; I saw this thread's title and did a double take, then happily trotted in after seeing my name in the hover preview. [b]At least I know I'm sexible![/b] :^D

My favorite people to [i]do[/i] have left the forum, however :[[ Damn you, Pumpkin and Anomaly! Either way, everyone knows White and I go gay for each other all the time, in a completely heterosexual way. It's the good life. But I'm such an OBslut, I'd do you all, I'm sure.

Either way, I will not only [i]do[/i] Hayley Williams of Paramore, I plan to MARRY that woman. She is my life love :[[ Soon, my lovely...\

And James: don't tell everyone of our secret :[[/size]
Posted
[FONT="Garamond"]Hahaha! Oh I picked a good day to come by, apparently. Thanks, DW ;D

I don't know about any physical attractions, but I guess people with "do-able" personalities (oh how I laugh as I type this) in the least awkward way possible would be DW, Allamorph (you love it), SANGOME! I choose you, hahaha, from talking to you in chats! Korey, for the lulz... yeah I think it's creepy if my list is any longer, but this is a shout out to all my chatroom lovelies ;D

Umm celebrities... Uhm Jung Hwa, she is damn hot for being somewhere in her thirties and wears sweet glasses that look like safety glasses, MC Mong, Tablo, Brad Pitt (as long as he looks like Tyler Durden), every member of ShineE (ahaaha I should feel bad), and my weird crush is Edward Norton.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Katakidoushi']
I found all of that extremely disturbing...[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Hey man, you can't say all those people i listed aren't very do-able!

I also forgot to mention Eva Mendes and that chick from the Phantom of the Opera. [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Anomaly'][FONT="Garamond"]SANGOME! I choose you, hahaha, from talking to you in chats![/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]...*slowly inches away*

I'm not sure if I should be disturbed, or happy someone finally mentioned me...

I still don't have anyone I'd want to...um...[i]do[/i], though. No one that [i]exists.[/i] *glares at Indi* Don't even try. ಠ_ಠ[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Stephanie'][size=1] I personally think that the sexuality thread is dumb because it's gone around so many times it's turned into a zombie, but does that change the fact that it's there? Nope. :p[/size][/QUOTE]No argument here either, we often endure threads that we'd rather kill instead of continuing to read the circular zombie behavior. I predict that the human rights thread will follow the same path. :animesigh

Anyway, can't say I'd do anyone here or rather that most of you are too young. I mean some of you fit in the age bracket of [I]I could be your mother[/I]. Plus I'm already dating someone so yeah. No list from me. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"] No list from me. [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]We don't need one. We all remember the Love Shack.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]We don't need one. We all remember the Love Shack.[/color][/QUOTE]Yes I know, that will never die... as much as I wish it would. XP[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...