OtakuBoards

This cake...isn't a lie, unfortunately.

Sangome

[SIZE="1"][U][URL="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_hitler_cake"]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_hitler_cake[/URL][/U]

[I]EASTON, Pa. – The father of 3-year-old Adolf Hitler Campbell, denied a birthday cake with the child's full name on it by one New Jersey supermarket, is asking for a little tolerance. Heath Campbell and his wife, Deborah, are upset not only with the decision made by the Greenwich ShopRite, but with an outpouring of angry Internet postings in response to a local newspaper article over the weekend on their flare-up over frosting.[/I]

I...I'm not sure what to make of this. I mean, yes, I understand the whole tolerance thing quite a bit...

But...

What kind of batcrap insane parent names their kid [B]Adolf Hitler[/B]?!

And in the article...they're honestly [i]surprised[/i] that the name was met with controversy. *face/palm*

Also, I must lol at the fact that Wal-Mart was the store that actually finally took their order.

What the heck. I feel so sorry for that kid.[/SIZE]

[size=1]Ain't half as bad as the couple who named their kid Superman and I'm not joking. The original name they picked ("4Real") wasn't allowed haha.

This starts a whole chain reaction. When the boy gets older he'll name his children a weird, horrible thing in spite of his parents, and so and so fourth. I could, somehow, understand the name, but wanting the swastika on there is just... I don't even know what that is. Unless it wasn't the Nazi one then... hmm... maybe.

Nevermind. Stupid parents. Call your kid Harry next time.[/size]

[font=arial]Unfortunately, freedom of expression doesn't end in the territory of stupid and offensive.

I read somewhere that during the election, someone named their kid Sarah Palin McCain (last name) to "promote" for their party. Wat.

And while we're on the subject of hilarious cakes: [URL="http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/"][U]Cake Wrecks.[/U][/URL][/font]

[CENTER][IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wGr8njEWjtI/SSY8Wz8N4jI/AAAAAAAABD4/wllqcugNlnk/s400/Marilyn+N+link.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]http://bp3.blogger.com/_wGr8njEWjtI/SE8oak0M-1I/AAAAAAAAAFE/H4BnOOwP6Ig/s400/24231891_c4cd81c770.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=Article]The Campbells' other two children also have unusual names: JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell turns 2 in a few months and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell will be 1 in April.

Heath Campbell said he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because "no one else in the world would have that name." [B]He sounded surprised by all the controversy the dispute had generated.[/B][/QUOTE]

[quote name='Article]The Campbells' other two children also have unusual names: [B]JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell[/B'] turns 2 in a few months and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell will be 1 in April.[/quote]

[quote name='Article][SIZE="3"][B]JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell[/B'][/SIZE][/quote]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.court-records.net/icons/GS-bikini-laughs.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Obvious troll is obvious, even IRL.[/FONT]

OKAAAAAY.... :animestun

Either the kid's parents never attended a single World History class in their entire lives, or they're just plain nuts.

Oh, and then there's this...

[QUOTE]Karen Meleta, a spokeswoman for ShopRite, said the Campbells had similar requests denied at the same store the last two years and said [B]Heath Campbell previously had asked for a swastika to be included in the decoration[/B].[/QUOTE]

And...

[QUOTE]He said he was raised not to avoid people of other races but not to mix with them socially or romantically. But he said he would try to raise his children differently.[/QUOTE]

Well, I think we now understand why they gave their kids such warped names.

[SIZE="1"]*Facepalm*

I really did try to form a response that was more than "these people are ****ing idiots" but in the end I failed miserably in the face of their colossal stupidity, these people are clearly ****ing idiots. I advocate they both be neutered immediately for the good of mankind and their children be taken away, brainwashed to forget their past and be given new, more normal names.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]This has got to constitute at least some form of child abuse, hasn't it? I mean, according to recent legislation, it's fine to call your kid "Violence," but not fine to call them "TallulahDoesTheHulaFromHawaii[/SIZE].[SIZE=1]" I think calling your son Adolf Hitler comes somewhere between the two, at the very least.

[/SIZE][quote name='Clurr][FONT=arial']I read somewhere that during the election, someone named their kid Sarah Palin McCain (last name) to "promote" for their party. Wat.[/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]I'm surprised you didn't even mention Sarah Palin's actual kids - Bristol, Track, Trig? Not to mention her desire to call her next child "Zamboni." Grr. Just grr.[/SIZE]

ROTLMAO!!!

This actually made me cry from laughing so hard. I do think that the parents had to be a little out of their mind to name their kid Adolf Hitler, but seriously? What's up with the shop not putting the name on the cake??? It's called customer service and I don't care if you disagree with it, you better serve the customer!

Oh well, I'm just happy I got my recommended amount of laughter in for the day.

[quote name='DeLarge'][SIZE=1]I'm surprised you didn't even mention Sarah Palin's actual kids - Bristol, Track, Trig? Not to mention her desire to call her next child "Zamboni." Grr. Just grr.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Arial"][I]Zamboni?![/I]

[I]NEXT CHILD?![/I]
[SIZE="1"]
(extra necessary characters)[/SIZE][/FONT]

Naming thier other child Jocelyn Aryan Nation Campbell puts thier claim to "raise thier kids differently" to the sword, long before the swastika on the cake does just that. Their paper-thin excuse for poor Adolph's name fails when their other children have obviously racist names.

Epic fail in the finest.

[quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Also... lol@Gavin for the brainwash them sentiment. =P[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]*Slight bow*

It's for their own good, lord knows what kind of whacked out concepts on life they've gotten from their parents. Brainwash 'em good and all that goes away.[/SIZE]

Gome showed me this in MSN, which resulted in me announcing it to my whole family, which resulted in a hilarious situation with my dad.

Me: Someone made an Adolf Hitler cake.
Dad: An anal paper cake?!

Upon pondering just what anal paper could be, my dad proudly pronounces that it is simple toilet tissue. Anal paper is just what they call it in Britain.

[FONT="Arial"]Pretty much everything I might have said has been covered already. My only sentiment at this point is that I feel sorry for the kids. One can only imagine how [I]interesting[/I] their upbringing is going to be with parents like that. [/FONT]

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]I advocate they both be neutered immediately for the good of mankind and their children be taken away, brainwashed to forget their past and be given new, more normal names.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]I'm not going to comment on the first part. However, part of the second (minus the brainwashing) has occurred.

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28655143/"][U]Nazi-named children taken from parents[/U][/URL]

I'd like to feel sorry for the parents, but considering the names they gave their kids to begin with, I find it hard to actually do so.