chibi-master Posted August 10, 2009 Posted August 10, 2009 [quote name='Knuckles' Girl']Basically Dean.[/QUOTE] Okay, thanks!:animesmil
Akieen Cloud Posted August 25, 2009 Posted August 25, 2009 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]*Bounces excitedly and claps* Dritzz is having a baby!!! Congrats to Daddy Dritzz! That's such good news I'm happy for you! BABY SHOWER FOR DADDY DRITZZ!!! Oh...wait that's for the woman...who cares Dritzz is gonna be a daddy![/FONT][/COLOR]
Ol' Fighter Posted September 5, 2009 Posted September 5, 2009 REALLY!!!! SWEET!! Now we both be papas, Lol. ....and...um, when's this thing gonna start movin' again?
chibi-master Posted September 5, 2009 Posted September 5, 2009 As soon as Takuuya or someone that can portray his character in their post gets moving. Or something. Hey, I don't need to explain myself, I posted! XC
Drizzt Do'urden Posted October 20, 2009 Author Posted October 20, 2009 I haven't seen KG, Inu, or Excel on in awhile. Right now its kind've a lull in the boards so I've been waiting till activity picks up to jump back into it. I'm hoping everybody will still be interestd
Ol' Fighter Posted October 28, 2009 Posted October 28, 2009 I'm totally still in, but I must admit me am becoming impatient. <_<;
Draco Posted October 29, 2009 Posted October 29, 2009 I agree. Its getting old waiting forever! Also I have a new thread up. Combat Zone: Shattered Lines. Im still looking for at least 2 more people. Please sign up so I can get it going.
Drizzt Do'urden Posted October 29, 2009 Author Posted October 29, 2009 Advertising Wolfie? How dare ye! No I'm completly kidding, I'm going to post in the next day with Band and see what we can get rolling, this will be a last ditch effort however, I'd hate to see this die, it truley pains me. On the otherhand the first ended so well and had the perfect elements of team cooperation, so the vision for it was achieved.
Nessaja Posted October 29, 2009 Posted October 29, 2009 I'm still interested too, I was just waiting to hear back from you so we can work out how to revive my character, Drizzt. Also, a little off topic, but I was also waiting to hear back from you so I could finish my sign up for your other RP. However, is it cancelled since you have another new RP started? Here's hoping that Blood Moon will start up again. It was a great RP.
Takuuya Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 gaaah... i think everyone has taken a long enough break.... lets get this up annnnnnd running WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *downs a bottle of roids* IM FEELING PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!
Akieen Cloud Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]*jumps on Takuuya's back* WHOO HOO! I wanna get this going too! I've been missing this one it was soooo much fun! Lets go lets go lets go![/FONT][/COLOR]
Drizzt Do'urden Posted November 5, 2009 Author Posted November 5, 2009 Alright we're all back up and running again, right now just concentrate on gathering up stuff cleaning up and getting reaquainted. Sorry I took the battle we were in away, I think it would've been hard to jump into it and remember what idea you had for your character for it. Right now everybody was at the house except for Yuin (ol'fighter) Dean (obviously) and I believe that's it. Gabe is not a "god mod" character and his powers are incredibly limited which you'll all find out about soon enough. Welcome back to the Band everybody, and let's make this go best it can be. I'm sending out PM's to everybody and if I don't hear from you within a week we'll move along without you (no offense but that's what happened during our last run at it.)
Akieen Cloud Posted November 11, 2009 Posted November 11, 2009 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]*dances in a little circle* I'm so very happy that we got this back up and running! Oh yes oh yes I am. Can't wait til we can really get it moving though. I has many many ideas that I's can nots wait to throw. *evil laugh* [/FONT][/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 OKAY! I'm back in! I will do everything in my power to continue this!:animesmil
Ol' Fighter Posted November 14, 2009 Posted November 14, 2009 Alrighty o'. Yuin ain't dead yet he still has some life in him so no rescue or anything is needed. Is all just a ragin' storm that's coming in. I however need a brave volunteer to accept a special request of mine to start this. So, who wants to be a hero? >:}
Takuuya Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 EeP!!! so my cumputer was M.I.A. but it's fixed now... Im in im in!!!!
Akieen Cloud Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Meh, I'll do it fighter, I haven't been able to kick start my imagination yet so maybe we can help one another. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Ol' Fighter Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 A brave soul shows iteslf! Mehehehehehe.... Alright, I promise it'll stir your mind and test your will. >:}
Akieen Cloud Posted November 22, 2009 Posted November 22, 2009 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]*frowns and backs up slightly* Why does that frighten me? Just the way you said that makes me worry. But fear not! I have the grit for anything you throw at me! BRING IT! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!![/FONT][/COLOR]
Takuuya Posted November 22, 2009 Posted November 22, 2009 :/ hmm... should we just forget about inu and... excel? i mean im asking because me and fandom's plot were kind of intertwined
Ol' Fighter Posted November 24, 2009 Posted November 24, 2009 It would suck to lose those two since the real fun is about to start. *Smlies at KG* Plus Excel leavin' would leave me in a future hole.
Drizzt Do'urden Posted November 24, 2009 Author Posted November 24, 2009 As far as inu goes he sent me a message saying he was in a day or two ago. As far as excel goes I haven't heard anything from her, but we may have to think of a...plan b with them. I'll have my next post tomorrow morning, finals week has been hectic to study for but at least its only two days long this quarter.
chibi-master Posted December 8, 2009 Posted December 8, 2009 WHOO! We're back up and running! :catgirl:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now