chibi-master Posted February 14, 2010 Posted February 14, 2010 [quote name='Inuyasha Fandom']:animesmil I'm trying, and that's all i can do.[/QUOTE] You are the bravest person I know right know, Inu.
ExcelExcel Posted February 14, 2010 Posted February 14, 2010 Inu is one of the sweetest, kindest, most generous people I know. And I have to say, one of the most caring people too. He's a true friend to anyone, until they piss him off lol Just like his Mommy. But, anyway. DRIZZ I WILL TIE YOU DOWN AND THROW YOU IN MY CLOSET IF YOU DON'T POST SOMETHING! You're what I'm waiting on...
Ol' Fighter Posted February 14, 2010 Posted February 14, 2010 Hells yeah! The true game is about to begin. Let me show ya' guys what Yuin can really do! Side note. I swear V-day is like the longest day of the year, but it's cool cause I like pampering my lady on this day.
Akieen Cloud Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 :catgirl:Same here Drittz, it's time to get this thing going again! On a side note, I agree with you on the V-Day thing Fighter, but hey, be happy. My husband is on Duty tonight so we have to spend it alone. But on a bright note, he comes home in the morning so we have tomarrow.
Takuuya Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 [url=http://tektek.org/avatar/34778075][img]http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1002/d14/2031/c48c362.png[/img][/url] lol, so i was bored and what not... and i stumbled upon this gaia avatar simulator thingy... so i made Dawner :D
Takuuya Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 Dawner chibi style :D lol dont you want to put him in your pocket? lol [url]http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php[/url] there's alot to choose from i'm sure everyone could make their character if they want to :]
Akieen Cloud Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Here's Calil. I can't believe I just spent 3 hours doing this cause Dawner looked so damn cute I just had to try it...wow...again as I have stated on this site many times...I am a dork. (but it was fun XD)[/FONT][/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 Presenting: Karyn 10 years ago, and Karyn now!:animesmil
Ol' Fighter Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 KG, don't feel too bad cause I spent a good hour on mine. XD It be Yuin and the li'l spirit is A'drass. [url=http://tektek.org/avatar/34798882][img]http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1002/d15/1659/64ea960.png[/img][/url]
Akieen Cloud Posted February 15, 2010 Posted February 15, 2010 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well fighter, 1 hour is still better than 3. lol. But I don't feel as bad now. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted February 16, 2010 Posted February 16, 2010 Good idea, Takuuya! I spent about 4 hours on mine simply because I was doing 2, and my computer shut itself down in the middle of the first one...
ExcelExcel Posted February 16, 2010 Posted February 16, 2010 I wish they had like metal limbs and stuff.... and the kimono in blue. [url=http://tektek.org/avatar/34809420][img]http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1002/d16/0037/73ef393.png[/img][/url]
Inuyasha Fandom Posted February 24, 2010 Posted February 24, 2010 YAY! Excel And I will post later, i have class to attend and so does she. Though, Of course, expect chaos to ensue.
Akieen Cloud Posted February 25, 2010 Posted February 25, 2010 As always when it comes to us, it's good to have everyone back together again.
Inuyasha Fandom Posted February 28, 2010 Posted February 28, 2010 And we have a Dunan ladies and gentlemen. [url=http://tektek.org/avatar/35094728][img]http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1002/d28/0335/5df9363.png[/img][/url] Oh yeah... check out my youtube vids.... expecially my randomness vid XD [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/inufandom[/url]
Ol' Fighter Posted March 7, 2010 Posted March 7, 2010 Guess I'll spill a few beans about A'drass. The Eclipse Realm An alternate realm that is made up entirely of magical energy and inhabited by Eclipse beings. They are or were rather considered to be gods due to their ability to unleash endless amounts of magical power, but only when in a group. This allowed them to travel to many different worlds as well as conquer over thousands. Over time they grew too complacent and soon found themselves conquered by mere humans who were able to cast a powerful binding spell on them detaching them from their physical bodies and attaching them to designated vessels to lock their power and control it for themselves. (That's why A'drass hates human.) So, Eclipse beings are long but gone except for A'drass himself who's wish is to one day regain his physical form and restore his fallen brothers. How this applies to Yuin... By drawing power from A'drass who is like his soul in a way, he can use tremendous amounts of magical energy which he uses to amplify his ocular magic, but this comes at a great price to Yuin's physical body resulting in sometimes fatal internal wounds. So Yuin isn't some all powerful mage he has a weakness and his limits which will become apparent in time. Any other questions just ask, I just wanted to clear things up a bit.
ExcelExcel Posted March 7, 2010 Posted March 7, 2010 Can I cork him? Anya would so just haul off and punch him if she heard him talking like that lol Adrass: I"M A GOD! I SHALL LORD OVER YOU ALL! Anya: Yeah well, lord over this *POW!*
Ol' Fighter Posted March 7, 2010 Posted March 7, 2010 Lol, I can already imagine some of the later conversations that'll be had. It'll be a clash of egos. ...I kept wanting to spell egos as eggos. ._. Guess I want eggos.
ExcelExcel Posted March 7, 2010 Posted March 7, 2010 So can I.... Yuin: I want Eggos.... Anya: I'll give you something better.... *feeds him one of Karyn's PANCAKES OF DOOM!* Yuin: *dies* Anya: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *lords over the pancakes*
Akieen Cloud Posted March 7, 2010 Posted March 7, 2010 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Calil: *pokes Yuin with a stick* I don't think you had to go that far Anya... Anya: He deserved it with his overgrown eggo. Calil: You mean ego? Anya: *not listening as she shoves more pancakes in Yuins foaming mouth* Calil: *shrugs*[/FONT][/COLOR]
ExcelExcel Posted March 8, 2010 Posted March 8, 2010 :animesmil i'm so evil.... Anya: Okay, he's dead. Wanna go get some booze? Cali: Think the others would want to go? Anya: Yeah, they probably would. Cali: Okay, sure! Let's get Dean plastered! It's always funny. *they leave Yuin's corpse behind as they plot to get the others drunk*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now