Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
For the first time ever, I have to do my taxes myself. I had never really considered how ****ing complicated this crap would have to be to prompt an entire market based on paying other people to file for you, but oh, now I'm all too well aware.

And yes, I know today is the 15th, but there are some additional forms I didn't have yesterday that I need before I can finish. Also I'm a procrastinator.
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Waffles are super fun. They're like pancakes, but instead, they have little containers for all your syrupy goodness.

Oh, & I'm eating a brownie again today. With powdered sugar. I could die happy right now.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]The movie is, in fact, a satire.

It is a tongue-in-cheek black comedy that makes fun of movies that actually are desperate to shove gore and sex appeal into one big, erotic package.










[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
Gore and sex! Gore and sex! Gore and sex! Gore and sex!
Posted
[size=1]When I think about you, I touch myself. Which one of you that is can be left entirely up to your own interpretation.

Llama llama duck hello kitty vibrator.

Indeed, Watson. Indeed.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Botar15']Wow, I can't believe you touch[COLOR="Red"] yourself[/COLOR] to me! Oh well, it's hot, how can I complain. [^_^][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Haha, I love you. You're awesome. You make me lol outloud.

Wait, have you even looked at my pictures? Because then I'd actually be flattered, not just amused.[/size]
Posted
DARN YOU ALL!!! And here I was expecting something like this... (The spaces signify a different member's post.):

Do you like waffles?

Yes, I like waffles!

Do you like pancakes?

Yes, I like pancakes!

Do you like french toast?

Yes, I like french toast!

Doo-doo-doo-doo!

Can't wait to get a mouthful!

WAFFLES!
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']DARN YOU ALL!!! And here I was expecting something like this... (The spaces signify a different member's post.):

Do you like waffles?

Yes, I like waffles!

Do you like pancakes?

Yes, I like pancakes!

Do you like french toast?

Yes, I like french toast!

Doo-doo-doo-doo!

Can't wait to get a mouthful!

WAFFLES![/quote]

It goes to show you we're not all there for the joke to work.
Posted
[quote name='Cat']It goes to show you we're not all there for the joke to work.[/QUOTE]

I was high on sugar from butterscotch hard candy at the moment, so I'm not even sure why I tried...

By the way, I'm munching on more butterscotch hard candy right now! I see funny things in the shadows!
Posted
[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Under 25 characters.[IMG]http://www.wayn.com/images/1x1transparent.gif[/IMG]












[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[I][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Filthy cheater.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
[IMG]http://www.wayn.com/images/1x1transparent.gif[/IMG]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Miss Anonymous']How do you get yourself out of the hole that is known as procrastination? I seem to have forgotten how. *headdesks*[/quote][I]*hands you a shovel*[/I]

Start digging! Or filling that hole in... either or... :D[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][I]*hands you a shovel*[/I]

Start digging! Or filling that hole in... either or... :D[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Thanks. -3-

You wouldn't happen to know where I could rent a cement truck, now would you?
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][QUOTE=Miss Anonymous]Thanks. -3-

You wouldn't happen to know where I could rent a cement truck, now would you?[/QUOTE]Nope, but I could drive it for you once you rent it. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='SunfallE'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Nope, but I could drive it for you once you rent it. :catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Sweet.
Just know I don't pay by the hour.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']

Can't wait to get a mouthful!

WAFFLES![/QUOTE]

[size=1]I'd just like it stated for the record that if someone said something like the first line, no one here would reply with the second line. It would turn far more perverted than that.

On the other hand, I kicked someone so hard yesterday my foot is bruised and I have to do nothing more strenuous than walk on it for the next week to ensure it is not fractured.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Haha, I love you. You're awesome. You make me lol outloud.

Wait, have you even looked at my pictures? Because then I'd actually be flattered, not just amused.[/size][/QUOTE]

No, but I just have a feeling that you're hot, were can I find you're pics? I'm intrigued.
Posted
I wonder how many more posts this thread wold need to officially become the "most popular" thread at OB?

Of course that's really not fair since any other thread would've been shut down...

But I'm still curious...
Posted
Hey, don't you hate it when you're about to post a really big important post for an RPG and all of the sudden your internet goes out or something like that? I do. And then I have to re-write my long post... GAAARGH!!! That happened to me yesterday. AND IT WAS CLEAR SKIES OUTSIDE, YOU STUPID LAPTOP!!!
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Hey, don't you hate it when you're about to post a really big important post for an RPG and all of the sudden your internet goes out or something like that? I do.[/QUOTE]

Don't we all? =_=
Although really, any time you write a huge long post - for an RP or whatever - and you lose it, there's just no motivation to go back and rewrite it. At least not right away.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...