Gavin Posted June 1, 2009 Posted June 1, 2009 [quote name='Shinmaru'][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WHYwq0JVIQ][b][i]Gundam 00[/i] x [i]Lucky Star[/i] OP[/b][/url] Why can't I stop watching this?!?!?![/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]My eyes!![/SIZE]
Shishou Posted June 1, 2009 Posted June 1, 2009 [SIZE="1"]I always seem to have many tabs open while using Firefox. I suppose it is better than having many different windows up. Currently have eight tabs as of now, just sittin' there. [/SIZE] [quote name='Shinmaru'][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WHYwq0JVIQ][b][i]Gundam 00[/i] x [i]Lucky Star[/i] OP[/b][/url] Why can't I stop watching this?!?!?![/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]I couldn't even finish it. .___.[/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted June 1, 2009 Posted June 1, 2009 [quote name='Vicky;][size=1']So unfit! =p I can two three miles on my treadmill and some hardcore amount of press ups.[/size][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Well, only been running really for a week, and three weeks last summer. So yeah, pretty much.[/FONT]
Vicky Posted June 1, 2009 Posted June 1, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Well, only been running really for a week, and three weeks last summer. So yeah, pretty much.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]Awww I bet you've got a cute pudgy belly like most cats ^_^[/size]
Allamorph Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 [quote name='Vicky][size=1']Awww I bet you've got a cute pudgy belly like most cats ^_^[/size][/quote] [FONT=Arial]I am six-foot and three quarters of an inch, and I weigh 135 pounds. Dunno what that is in stone. But tell me how I might possibly have any pudginess about me. :p[/FONT]
Vicky Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I am six-foot and three quarters of an inch, and I weigh 135 pounds. Dunno what that is in stone. But tell me how I might possibly have any pudginess about me. :p[/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]Hey, I was seven stone and still had a belly! Try stomach crunches boy ;)[/size]
pooperson Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I read up on existentialism today. I don't like it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Horendithas Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Vicky][size=1']Awww I bet you've got a cute pudgy belly like most cats ^_^[/size][/quote]Just imagining basement cat like that... :rotflmao: [spoiler][SIZE="1"]Allamorph: ♥ ♥ ♥[/SIZE][/spoiler][/COLOR][/FONT]
Gavin Posted June 2, 2009 Posted June 2, 2009 [quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Just imagining basement cat like that... :rotflmao: [spoiler][SIZE="1"]Allamorph: ♥ ♥ ♥[/SIZE][/spoiler][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="1"][IMG]http://www.vegansoapbox.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/black-cat.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Awww who's a good kitty?[/SIZE]
Botar Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]I might go to the hospital, I have a 16 ounce steak sized chunk of skin, peeled off my back from masive sunburn. It won't stop hurting. bye.[/COLOR]
Skye Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 [size=1]O_O Poor Botar... ...I love how no one looks at my pictures anymore. I need to wear funky outfits or summat.[/size]
SunfallE Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][QUOTE=Gavin][CENTER][SIZE="1"][IMG]http://www.vegansoapbox.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/black-cat.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Awww who's a good kitty?[/SIZE][/QUOTE]Oh gosh... [I][SIZE="1"]*dies laughing*[/SIZE][/I] :D[/FONT][/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 I have only a little bit of school left... Then I'll be in high school next year... GYARGH!!! I've worked for 10 long years to become numero uno, an 8th grader! Now I'll be down at the bottom again within the span of a mere summer...:animecry:
Mr. Maul Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 [quote name='taperson][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I read up on existentialism today. I don't like it[/COLOR'][/SIZE][/quote] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]How very existential of you. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I just watched [I]Cats Don't Dance[/I] again last night. Why do so many awesome movies end up getting screwed by the marketing department and flop?[/FONT]
Vicky Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I just watched [I]Cats Don't Dance[/I] again last night. Why do so many awesome movies end up getting screwed by the marketing department and flop?[/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]Life, you see. No one is a virgin![/size]
Allamorph Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 [FONT=Arial][I]*guffaws at [COLOR="DarkRed"]Gavin[/COLOR]*[/I] [quote name='Vicky][size=1']Hey, I was seven stone and still had a belly! Try stomach crunches boy ;)[/size][/quote] Decided to convert real fast; 135 for me is just over nine and a half stone. But point is, I'm over six foot. My end goal would be to actually [I]gain[/I] weight. How tall were you, again, when you had this ponch? :p[/FONT]
Vicky Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial] Decided to convert real fast; 135 for me is just over nine and a half stone. But point is, I'm over six foot. My end goal would be to actually [I]gain[/I] weight. How tall were you, again, when you had this ponch? :p[/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]7 foot 2... :shifty:[/size]
Gavin Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial][I]*guffaws at [COLOR="DarkRed"]Gavin[/COLOR]*[/I][/FONT][/QUOTE] :p
Magus Posted June 3, 2009 Posted June 3, 2009 [youtube]OYXBigPJI_c[/youtube] I don't really spend too much time on Youtube, but every time I do go there, I'm looking at clips like that or something from Whose Line is it Anyway, or Comics Unleashed. Just thought I'd post that since I'm bored (but having a great day.)
chibi-master Posted June 4, 2009 Posted June 4, 2009 I managed to catch whatever bug the boys in my class all have... I HATE THOSE GUYS!!!:animeangr This is all because I sit right next to one of the sickies that was sent down to the nurse yesterday... CURSES!!! I have a literature exam tomorrow and I need my binder to study a little more, but thanks to whatever I have I can not get it!!!
Mr. Maul Posted June 4, 2009 Posted June 4, 2009 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Stupid boys with their communicable diseases. Why, I'd be willing to bet they did that on purpose. That's reason enough to hate them all, right? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Korey Posted June 5, 2009 Posted June 5, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Oh don't you think it's a little early to introduce her to hardcore feminism?[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted June 5, 2009 Posted June 5, 2009 Hey, I was talking to my friend on the phone earlier and apparently a note was sent home saying there was an outbreak of pneumonia in my school... Also, I had a fever of 101.5 a half hour ago... On a happier note, though... MY LAPTOP IS FIXED!!!:excited: So I'll be back on as much as I was frequently, much to many mods' unhappiness, I assume!:p And Mr. Maul, the first sentence in your post made me laugh for the first time all day, much thanks!
Recommended Posts