UncleYaris Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']Stay the feck away from the creep. That or bring a tazer and/or kitchen knife with you if you decide to meet him.[/quote] [COLOR=Red]I prefer baseball bats...they're legal to carry around :P[/COLOR]
Yookie1 Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] JUDGMENTS NEEDED! So Craigslist situation. Guy (his name is Dennis) is selling pretty decent seats for sold-out concert at face-value (and other tickets are selling for almost double what they're worth). So I email him and tell him I can pay full in cash IF he gives me pictures of the tickets and the receipt he got for them. He says "sure I'll do that and forward them to you", but never forwards me anything so I forget about it. I see another posting on Craigslist with the same seats and same face-value price that Dennis had posted (at the time I didn't realize they were the same) so I email and lo and behold Dennis responds. So then I'm like "oh he must have made a another post....idk why though". But anyways in my email I pretty much say the same thing and Dennis this time says "I can't give you pictures but I can meet you in person whenever". SKETCH OR NOT? tl;dr: Same guy posts same tickets twice on Craigslist, except the wording of each post is different...and for some reason he can't take pictures but can meet with me.[/font][/QUOTE] Etch-a-sketch for sure.
Skye Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [size=1]You know what I think? I think you are all socially awkward penguins.[/size]
Allamorph Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [quote name='Botar][color="darkgreen"'] This might ruin the joke, but did anyone get the pun? [/color][/quote] [FONT=Arial]Why did you just quote your own joke and ask if anyone got it? Also @ Lunox [I]"Dennis, there's some lovely filth over here!"[/I][/FONT]
Yookie1 Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]You know what I think? I think you are all socially awkward penguins.[/size][/QUOTE] Is that good or bad?
Botar Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]I Quoted my own quote so people would know what I was talking about, also, I wasn't sure if anyone was foolish enough to quote there own quote, so I did it anyways, so ha![/COLOR]
Akieen Cloud Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Have you ever had one of those moments where you found out something that everyone seemed to know but was oblivious to you? Yeah, had one of those today...they make you feel really foolish huh?[/FONT][/COLOR]
Botar Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Yah, I have those atleast once a week, what was it about?[/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]You know what I think? I think you are all socially awkward penguins.[/size][/QUOTE] You mean you're NOT?! Eww, gro~ss! Get away, non-penguin!:p
Cat Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][SIZE=1]You know what I think? I think you are all socially awkward penguins.[/SIZE][/quote] Penguins are awesome. So we're awesome.:animesmil
Korey Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium] Well I have been known to have happy feet.[/FONT]
Mr. Maul Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [center][IMG]http://www.virginmedia.com/images/1baddies-gal-penguin.jpg[/IMG] [/center]
Yookie1 Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 Well penguins are real cool looking when they fly. Yeah thats it. With their little carry on bags.
Mr. Maul Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [center][IMG]http://memberdata.wildvoice.com/mykemurfy/2006-08/400/md_Copy%20-%20A%20Wish%20for%20Wings%20that%20Work%20-%20Takeoff.jpg.jpe[/IMG] [/center]
UncleYaris Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][SIZE=1]You know what I think? I think you are all socially awkward penguins.[/SIZE][/quote] [img]http://www.animalpicturesarchive.com/animal/Animated_GIF/Penguin/PENGUINANI-dancing_penguins_animated.gif[/img] [COLOR=Red] Thats what we look like :animesmil[/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 Yesterday in basketball camp, my sister got knocked over by some deaf girls and they knocked another girl on top of her. She hurt her ankle or something. Then, at 1:30 a.m., she wakes me up to wake my Mom up. They go to the emergency room, and it turns out she broke a growth plate in her ankle-leg area. So now I get to laugh at her and exact my revenge from when she tortured me last year about my broken growth plate in my wrist.:smirk:
Gavin Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [SIZE="1"]If being a penguin means I get Morgan Freeman to act as my own personal narrator I'm happy with that.[/SIZE]
Skye Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']You mean you're NOT?! Eww, gro~ss! Get away, non-penguin!:p[/QUOTE] [size=1]I am! Just not....socially awkward. I am a sexy penguin.[/size]
Yookie1 Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [img]http://totomel.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/weird_eyes.jpg[/img] I have no problems with the ladies.
Rachmaninoff Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 I had some guy I know decide to rant to me, over AIM, about how imageshack removed all of his 'porn' images. He was really upset since his computer crashed so he no longer has them on his hard drive. And yet all I could do was laugh my butt off over it. He was not amused. Which just made me laugh even more. :D
Gavin Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Having created this, I can die happy. [CENTER][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/TTGLJesus.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE]
UncleYaris Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [COLOR=Red]My Jade Empire is not co-operating with me :([/COLOR]
Rachmaninoff Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 I'd love to see what you posted Gavin, but at the moment, it's not working. =P On another note, I'm still laughing at the guy who lost his images. :D
Botar Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Could you put a link up to what you created, Gavin? I'm dying to see it[/COLOR].
Gavin Posted August 4, 2009 Posted August 4, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Damn 250Free and their hotlinking limits, image should be up now.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts