Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray][B]Boo[/B], not sure whether or not your signature is an inside joke/reference to something, however, being an avid practitioner of internet nonsense and tomfoolery, I like it.











[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]The new Goldfish commercial is deeply disturbing.[/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I'm so happy I'm not the only one noticing this. Oh my goodness.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I'm so happy I'm not the only one noticing this. Oh my goodness.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I think it's the combination of Goldfish commercial's traditional lameness lowering our expectations and the incredibly sincere voice work.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]I think it's the combination of Goldfish commercial's traditional lameness lowering our expectations and the incredibly sincere voice work.[/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Also a disturbing commercial: Corn Pops.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]*growls* HOW HARD IS IT FOR SOMEONE TO FIX A VEHICLE IF IT'S THEIR FRIGGIN JOB?! *slams head on desk* I'm stuck at my mom's and I NEED to get away from here and the person who is supposed to be fixing my jeep has had it for almost 3 weeks now and all I needed was a new ENGINE! *pants* thanks for letting me rant. I feel better now.:animesmil[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Knuckles' Girl'][COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]*growls* HOW HARD IS IT FOR SOMEONE TO FIX A VEHICLE IF IT'S THEIR FRIGGIN JOB?! *slams head on desk* I'm stuck at my mom's and I NEED to get away from here and the person who is supposed to be fixing my jeep has had it for almost 3 weeks now and all I needed was a new ENGINE! *pants* thanks for letting me rant. I feel better now.:animesmil[/FONT][/COLOR][/quote]
I understand.

I've been having problems with my car too. It took them two weeks to fix my car when it just need a carburetor adjustment. They thought they had to rebuild a carburetor cause the one I just bought was having trouble adjusting. Come to find out the one I just bought has nothing wrong with it. Now I have an extra carburetor I need to sell.


I had a chemistry exam today. I don't think I did to well on it. I knew what was on the test before class but once I actually got the test everything I memorized went out the window in a matter of seconds.
Posted
Yesterday I walked into math and found out we were taking a test I didn't know about. I aced it anyway. And I suck at math.

Also, there's a jerk in my english class that sits next to me and my best friend. We'll be having a quiet, simple, happy conversation before class and he'll crane his head toward us and make some rude, douchey, uncalled for comment that came from up his a**. He does this almost constantly and it's always out of NOWHERE. I could understand it if my friend and I were being too loud or bothersome in some way, but he just goes out of his way to try and listen in on the conversation and then make a snarky comment about it. I don't even know his name, but I've already developed a seething hatred for his entire being. I had to physically restrain myself today to keep from punching him into next week. But if he tries this again, I don't think I can hold back.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Yesterday I walked into math and found out we were taking a test I didn't know about. I aced it anyway. And I suck at math.[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Apparently not.[/FONT]
Posted
Meh, I swear, people should really consider themselves lucky that I tend to hold my anger in. (a lot) I call myself trying to be nice these days but, people really like to push ones buttons. I'ma let em have it one day. "Woosah"
Posted
I was about to tell you that you post too much in this thread chibi-master, but then I looked at the list of who's posted and saw that I've got over a hundred posts in here and realized... I'm in the same boat. [I][SIZE="1"]*headdesks*[/SIZE][/I]
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Go with Allamorph's suggestion, chibi-master. I'm sure they're far more forgiving or rather unconcerned about just how ranty you might get. =P[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Going to 4Chan to rant is like appearing before the Emperor and talking about obesity and political corruption.

Stand-up philosophy is a tough gig.[/FONT]
Posted
All guards are ENEMYS OF THE REPUBLIC!
 
If I ever want to rant i just go on youtube... the people who comment that site usually have a mind as narrow a my boss' eyes.

Yeah, I got a job as a waiter for a Chinese food restaurant.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...