Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I got asked out by a guy who was a famous meme from 4chan. It was odd. I said no.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Which one?[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy'][COLOR=deeppink]Which one?[/COLOR][/quote]

[URL="http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Sean_Matuszak"]Sean Matuszak.[/URL] [COLOR=RoyalBlue](click)[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I got asked out by a guy who was a famous meme from 4chan. It was odd. I said no.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[quote name='taperson'][URL="http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Sean_Matuszak"]Sean Matuszak.[/URL] [COLOR=RoyalBlue](click)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]


[font=trebuchet ms] Why didn't you punch him in the balls instead?[/font]
Posted
when ever i see "sean" my head reads it like the word "seen"
when i talk to people it sounds like shaun... but for some reason my head wont change.
Posted
Ever read a book that made you just sit in silence for a few minutes without really thinking about much? I enjoy books like that...:animesmil

Every pair of headphones I get my hands on seem to decide they only want to send sound into ONE of the earpieces. And very quietly, at that!:animedepr
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Anyone want free hugs?[/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#862A51"]*raises hand*

;_;[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#862A51"]*raises hand*

;_;[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1][glomps][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Anyone want free hugs?[/size][/QUOTE]

Oh! Me, please!:catgirl:

Dishwasher broke. Had to wash dishes in the sinks of my parents' bathroom. Would not care to repeat this chore.
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Seth MacFarlane is an overly-opinionated, unfunny douchebag.

If I ever meet him in person, I think I shall kick him in the testicles.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

And he is? I know I heard the name from somewhere though.
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]What happened to your kitchen sink?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I have no idea. I just know that when it's broken, I have to do more work than is necessary. I do not like work. But I do like green eggs and ham.

Also, go to cleverbot.com! It's really fun to talk to an AI...
Posted
[quote name='Magus']And he is? I know I heard the name from somewhere though.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Creator of [I]Family Guy[/I].

Or as it is now better known, [I]Brian has an Opinion and Only a Moron Would Dare Disagree[/I]. I just watched him legalize Marijuana through no actual beneficial arguments, only for it to become once again illegal because some greedy bastard was losing money over it.

And don't even get me started on the Religion makes you an illiterate bigot who won't shut up about Jesus episode.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good ribbing at my beliefs from time to time. The big problem is that none of it was funny. It's just Seth MacFarlane using Brian to preach his far-left Atheist views and call the rest of the world loud-mouthed and amoral without a single hint of irony or sarcasm.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good ribbing at my beliefs from time to time. The big problem is that none of it was funny. It's just Seth MacFarlane using Brian to preach his far-left Atheist views and call the rest of the world loud-mouthed and amoral without a single hint of irony or sarcasm.[/FONT][/QUOTE]
And that's why I haven't watched any of the post-cancellation Family Guy. MacFarlane gets away with far too much and instead of enjoying it I just get angry and annoyed.

Also, there are a lot of male students here at KAIT (college in Japan, fyi). And I mean A LOT. Spotting a female is like trying to play Where's Waldo.
Posted
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=SeaGreen]Family Guy used to actually be pretty good, but yeah, then McFarlane started using it just to spread around his beliefs and it stopped being funny and just started being annoying, and alienates a lot of the audience.
I always liked Futurama more anyway. >>;

[quote name='Miss Anonymous']Also, there are a lot of male students here at KAIT (college in Japan, fyi). And I mean A LOT. Spotting a female is like trying to play Where's Waldo.[/quote]
Sounds kinda like my college. XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Timber'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=SeaGreen]I always liked Futurama more anyway. >>;[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
I've probably seen all the episodes of Futurama ('cept the latest stuff) ten to twenty times over, and I still enjoy it. That's something, man.
Posted
[SIZE="1"][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][COLOR="#862A51"]*likes how everyone is just now seeming to realize how Family Guy is just one giant soapbox*

I've liked it occasionally, but more often than not the constant use of "LIKE THE TIME I [flashback]" grated me.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]So I actually did my homework AND quiz in my math class BEFORE the time deadline.

And I made my bed this morning.

I got two extra hours of sleep. Can you tell?[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...