Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Ah yes, apparently, making the mistake of a five year old (cutting my own bangs because I was too lazy to ask for help of any sort), is not a good idea. My bangs are too short now, and wearing a hat only seems to point that out even more. Dangit.[/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] I have nightmares about my hair being hacked off.[/font]
Posted
Running around the woods without my much needed glasses which I'm legally blind without can be very much like running through a surreal painting. Until I run into a blurry tree face first. Yeah. That sorta sucked.

Just bought the first volume of Yotsuba&! today. That book is going on a pedestal in the middle of my room from now on.

Late edit because my internet is being craptastic: Ace, a downfall implies that I have a place to fall from.
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]And we're into our autumn rains. It's coming down pretty good right now and you know it's snowing at the higher elevations. It's nice, but at the same time I miss summer already.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]I am in the campus Engineering computer lab right now (which is schwank), and a guy across the way from me just started fist-pumping the air to the exact beat of this trance I'm listening to. I smirked.

Also I've gotten so used to tagging my posts manually that sometimes I forget what those buttons up top even do.

Does anyone ever use the Undo/Redo stuff?[/FONT]
Posted
I got really into hot-keys when I got my first computer, so I never use buttons and such. buuut my grandpa uses that kinda stuff all the time...

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he can do it, but I wonder how much time I save compared to him... and I'm going to live longer!
Posted
[size=1]So I hugged a lot of people I'd never seen and probably never will see again, on Saturday. It was epic. :D I have come to the conclusion that little old black ladies are the nicest people, ever.

Oh, and I believe I may kill myself the second this play is over. Just to avoid further stress, you see. =P[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I have come to the conclusion that little old black ladies are the nicest people, ever.[/size][/QUOTE]

[size=1]
That's racist.
[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Boo'][size=1]
That's racist.
[/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Nicely done Boo, that'll teach her to speak kindly about people.
[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I have come to the conclusion that little old black ladies are the nicest people, ever.
[/size][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Obviously you have never met the lunch ladies at my school.[/font]
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Calibri']Also I've gotten so used to tagging my posts manually that sometimes I forget what those buttons up top even do.[/FONT][/quote]And I've always just highlighted and clicked to apply tags. It's handy when you need to apply more than one effect since it stays highlighted even after you add one thing. [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I have come to the conclusion that little old black ladies are the nicest people, ever.[/size][/QUOTE]

They are! And they really like hugs, too! As well as giving them out, though those can be almost painful even coming from a person their age.:animedepr

Fell asleep early. I must finish my math homework (big-a** packet) in the free time I have after classes when I take those tests I didn't study for. But I will ace all of these things.
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Boo][size=1']MewMew (and her roommate at the same time, I think) was actually the first person tonight to wish me a happy birthday this year, so kudos to her. :3[/size][/quote]You know Boo, according to the date on your profile at theO, you're now 70 years old... so... Happy Birthday, Old Man. =P[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I am waiting for my hair to dry and set.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Why does this confuse me so?:confused:

Argh...I'm so very tired and my eyes are about to shrivel up in their sockets...but I have homework to do...and I can't start until midnight(there's a good reason, so shut it)... Darn.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...