Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]Not just Mario.

[i]Super[/i] Mario.[/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Inevitably my thoughts led to this:

[CENTER][IMG]http://bignanime.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/luigi-gurren-lagann-11-parody.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
Too much freaking homework... I want the weekend... I will be 15 in 3 days...

I, like taperson, am completely wiped out. But I can't go to sleep due to the pile of work I need to do...crap.

Also, Stephanie, your "Game" did not make ChibiSense. Prepare to be terminated in 3...2...1... ......................Oookaaay...the termination device is not working at present. You have been spared. FOR NOW. *dramatic gopher look*
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Also, Stephanie, your "Game" did not make ChibiSense. Prepare to be terminated in 3...2...1... ......................Oookaaay...the termination device is not working at present. You have been spared. FOR NOW. *dramatic gopher look*[/QUOTE]

[size=1]You lose, anyway. I am impervious to ChibiSense and your termination device. I may not be Basement Cat or Ceiling Cat but I rock. Rather hard. [strikes dramatic pose][/size]
Posted
*blows up your rock* Psh. I dig holes. Nothing is impervious to me. Not even ME. Oh. Wait... I made myself confused... Geez, I would be the worst pokemon EVAR!:animedepr

Did not do homeork last night... Must finish this morning when I get to school super early...
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/taperson/d5108xmmus2.jpg[/IMG]

This is how I feel about music school today.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Nothing is impervious to me. Not even ME. Oh. Wait... I made myself confused... Geez, I would be the worst pokemon EVAR!:animedepr[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]No, that makes perfect sense. Just means you can hurt yourself as well as anything else.

Now let's discuss spears that can pierce any shield and shields that can defend against any spear.[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE=Article]Bardwell said he has discussed the topic with blacks and whites, along with witnessing some interracial marriages. He came to the conclusion that most of black society does not readily accept offspring of such relationships, and neither does white society, he said.

"There is a problem with both groups accepting a child from such a marriage," Bardwell said. "I think those children suffer and I won't help put them through it."[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"Yeah, we all hate those guys. That's why one of 'em is running the country right now."

Incidentally, either Barack Obama was born on Mars or someone has been vandalizing Wikipedia.[/FONT]
Posted
not a day goes by without someone messing with wiki... i still remember looking up jack johnson to find that in one point of his carrier he transformed into a banana pancake.
Posted
[quote name='Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"']Now let's discuss spears that can pierce any shield and shields that can defend against any spear.[/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Zeus is intolerant of such paradoxes and destroyed them both.

Look what he did to poor Laelaps. :([/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Boo'][size=1]You German.[/size][/QUOTE]

.....I am, acutally.:animeswea

Also...I got invited to an upperclassman's birthday party. NO, it is not something a lot of freshmen were invited to. Hmm. I'm sort of pleased.

Most of my latin class today was spent discussing the scandalous topics in the paragraphs we had to translate... The favorite of the masses: "[I]ancilla coquum delectat.[/I]" ;)
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy'][URL="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091016/ap_on_re_us/us_interracial_rebuff"]What. The. ****.[/URL][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][SIZE="1"]"Perhaps he's worried the kids will grow up and be president,"[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Pwned.[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][color=navy]I saw Kung-Fu Panda today... I'm not a Jack Black fan, but the movie itself was pretty good. Action pack = me.[/color][/size]
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms] Ugh [b]Paranormal Activity[/b] was such a shitfest. I can't believe I wasted ten, precious, precious dollars on it. I should have known better when I found out it was by the same director as [b]Blair Witch Project[/b].[/font]
Posted
[size=1]I has new baby!

She's 8 weeks old and called Pixie after Pixie Lott. She threw up on my girlfriend on the way home, does a wee only outside like a good girl but thinks she's allowed to poo everywhere else. We also have to take her everywhere (literally everywhere!) with us because she cries even when you're just in the kitchen and she can't get to you. Also she looks quite big but she's as small as an apple!

[img]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs258.snc1/10525_137070162705_695717705_2230902_3025063_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs258.snc1/10525_137062822705_695717705_2230858_8308627_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs258.snc1/10525_137070152705_695717705_2230900_5373762_n.jpg[/img][/size]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']*SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!* Congrats! I remember taking my dog home he threw up on my sister's jacket. She's hated him ever since... Looks like a Jack Russel, maybe?[/QUOTE]

[size=1]Everyone guesses that right! Yep she's a Jack Russell, and a really clever one at that. Unfortunately with a short attention span - when she goes to do her business and you take her outside just in time, she seems to forget what she was doing...[/size]
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]If I could have any car in the world, any car at all, bar no expense, [URL="http://www.taberg.info/motortraffar/2004/traff_5/bilder/Corvette-stingray-rod-fr-st.jpg"][COLOR="Blue"]it would be this one[/COLOR][/URL].

Lord have mercy.[/FONT]
Posted
Gavin is my new favorite person on the face of the freaking planet.:catgirl:

Also, being 15 is sort of funny... I'm happy though, because it's an odd number! And I went ahead and bought myself some anime to celebrate, so I am happy!:animesmil
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...