Sangome Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']Hey... Whatever happened to those lovely Nestle Wonderballs, huh?:confused:[/QUOTE] [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]BEST CANDY EVER. I miss it so much. ;_;[/SIZE][/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]On that note, are they still making Take 5 bars? Those are delicious and I hope to eat another someday.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]BEST CANDY EVER. I miss it so much. ;_;[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] I loved just being able to stare at the little boxes of them in the store, wondering what I would get... WHY ARE THEY GONE?!
CaNz Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 hahaha.... is it too hard to imagine a overeager kid taking a bite and not realizing that the melt in your mouth chocolate was filled with hard candy and chokes. for me its pretty easy... i just imagined it 3 times...
Gavin Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 [SIZE=1]I'm glad I'm still immature enough to snigger at a name like Wonder Balls. Life would be so dull if I took it seriously after all.[/SIZE]
Skye Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]I'm glad I'm still immature enough to snigger at a name like Wonder Balls. Life would be so dull if I took it seriously after all.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1]I'm glad I'm not the only one. ... for some reason, the words snigger and titter amuse me greatly.[/size]
Gavin Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][SIZE=1]... for some reason, the words snigger and titter amuse me greatly.[/SIZE][/quote] [SIZE=1]Heh heh titter...[/SIZE]
pooperson Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 [SIZE="3"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]TODAY IS A WONDERFUL DAY[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Skye Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Heh heh titter...[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1]Heh heh indeed, my friend. =] And yes, taperson, it is. Except for the rain and the fact that my boyfriend gets to be at home ASLEEP while I'm running off of 3- hours of sleep. T_T[/size]
Mr. Maul Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 [quote=Sangome][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=1]BEST CANDY EVER. I miss [him] so much. ;_;[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote] [center][IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/the-disasters/JohnCandy1.jpg[/IMG] [/center]
Gavin Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 [CENTER][quote name='Mr. Maul'][center][IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/the-disasters/JohnCandy1.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [/center][/quote] [SIZE=1]Got to admit, that was the best Candy ever.[/SIZE]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]I'm glad I'm still immature enough to snigger at a name like Wonder Balls. Life would be so dull if I took it seriously after all.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Yeah so am I... This just reminds me that tonight at work one of the residents was yelling about wanting three balls. Why she wanted three I don't know. At one point it sounded like she wanted a man with three balls and one of the nurses pointed out that most men she knew of only had two. By the way the next time I crash into something with my car I'll make sure to alert the media. Oh and Chibi 2 thanks for your congrats. I appreciate it.[/color][/font][/size]
chibi-master Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]I'm glad I'm still immature enough to snigger at a name like Wonder Balls. Life would be so dull if I took it seriously after all.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] Aren't we all? Geez, I was wondering what someone would think about if they didn't know what I was talking about...so I just added Nestle to be safe... I. HAVE. SNOW. YYYEEESSS... About a half-inch an hour, actually...:animesmil
Gavin Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']I. HAVE. SNOW. YYYEEESSS... About a half-inch an hour, actually...:animesmil[/quote] [SIZE=1]Lucky you chibi, I really wouldn't mind some snow right now, anything but rain actually.[/SIZE]
pooperson Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]maggie and milly and molly and may went down to the beach (to play one day) and maggie discovered a shell that sang so sweetly, she couldn't remember her troubles, and milly befriended a stranded star whose rays five languid fingers were; and molly was chased by a horrible thing which raced sideways while blowing bubbles; and may came home with a smooth round stone as small as a world and as large as alone. For whatever we lose (like a you or a me) it's always ourselves we find in the sea[/COLOR][/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 My snow is melting...along with my snow puppies...and my very detailed snow mini-replica of Tokyo...
Gavin Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [SIZE=1]Trying to teach my father how to copy slides from one PowerPoint presentation to another over the phone, over a half hour period has actually given me heartburn and a headache, thanks for that dad. On a side note, I vote anyone over the age of 30 not be allowed near any new technology unless they understand it fundamentally without instruction. [/SIZE]
SunfallE Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']On a side note, I vote anyone over the age of 30 not be allowed near any new technology unless they understand it fundamentally without instruction. [/SIZE][/quote]Don't make me come over there and shoot you. ¬_¬[/COLOR][/FONT]
Magus Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [quote name='Gavin][size=1']On a side note, I vote anyone over the age of 30 not be allowed near any new technology unless they understand it fundamentally without instruction.[/size][/quote] [quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Don't make me come over there and shoot you. ¬_¬[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=navy]LOL. I can picture that.[/size][/color]
Gavin Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [quote name='SunfallE'][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Don't make me come over there and shoot you. ¬_¬[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1] *Belches after antacid tablets* I'll be waiting.[/SIZE]
pooperson Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Happy World AIDS Day![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [FONT=Calibri][quote name='taperson][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Happy World AIDS Day![/COLOR'][/SIZE][/quote] I think that actually makes me more sad than anything. Thanks, though.[/FONT]
Skye Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [size=1][proceeds to randomly trip someone down the stairs] I'm bored. Entertain me.[/size]
Magus Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [size=1][color=navy]So I just heard the full version of Poker Face by Lady Gaga for the first time... (Don't ask... I don't listen to pop unless it's Michael Jackson) Everytime I hear that song I think of: [youtube]mKBO6TqPFXU[/youtube] And everytime I see that group I automatically think of this performance [youtube]2P_qEN-Lz5k[/youtube][/size][/color]
Gavin Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Happy World AIDS Day![/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote] [SIZE=1]Boo don't you dare go stealing anyone's wallet. [/SIZE]
Recommended Posts