Sangome Posted June 22, 2010 Posted June 22, 2010 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I just found the rest of my old PS1 games. Ape Escape and Spyro. ;-; It's been too long.[/font][/color]
eleanor Posted June 22, 2010 Posted June 22, 2010 [quote name='mapthesoul.' date='22 June 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1277240558' post='695822'] [size="7"][font="Garamond"]THE SPAM MUST CARRY ON INTO OTHER THREADS I WATCHED THE SK/NIGERIA GAME AND THE GRE/ARG GAME AT THE SAME TIME TOO MUCH VUVUZELAS. WAY TOO MUCH. BUT YAAAAY SOUTH KOREA[/size] [size="1"]my bbs Spain better make it in, too. Ummm. Yeah [/font][/size] [/quote] [SIZE=7]OH WHATS THAT SK GOT SWEET SIXTEEN? [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2jbqxav.gif[/img] I BELIEVE IN SPAIN MY BB THEY WILL MAKE IT [img]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5549/goalcelebnavas1.gif[/img][/size]
Skye Posted June 22, 2010 Posted June 22, 2010 [size="7"][font="Impact"][color="#FF00FF"]I'M LEARNING WELSH! <3[/color][/font][/size]
Allamorph Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 (edited) [font="Calibri"][size="7"]I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT[/size][/font] [img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/situationalz/brick.jpg[/img] [font="Calibri"][size="7"]LOUD NOISES [/size][/font] Edited June 23, 2010 by Allamorph
OMNOMNOMALY Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 [quote name='eleanor' date='22 June 2010 - 04:08 PM' timestamp='1277244528' post='695825'] [SIZE=7] I BELIEVE IN SPAIN MY BB THEY WILL MAKE IT [img]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5549/goalcelebnavas1.gif[/img][/size] [/quote] [size="7"][font="Garamond"]MMMM YEAH YOU HUG IT OUT, SPAIN. YOU HUG IT OUT. MY FAVOURITE PART OF THEIR GAMES, OUTSIDE OF THEM SCORING/WINNING IS THE END WHEN THEY ALL TAKE OFF THEIR SHIRTS. TOO MUCH GOODLOOKING IN ONE PLACE, I TELL YOU HWAT.[/font] [/size]
Botar Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 [size="7"]AWWWW YAAAAAY! I LOVE YELLING ON THE BOARDS! I NEVER GET TO YELL, IT'S LIKE SO TOTALLY AWESOME![/size]
chibi-master Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 [size="7"][color="#FFFF00"]OH MY GAWD MY EYES MAKE THE YELLING STOP WHY ARE THERE SO MANY LOUD NOISES NOOO!!!!!!![/color][/size] But yeah. I'm a Pikachu.
Skye Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 You're not yelling, you just have your Billy Mays button on.
Botar Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie' date='23 June 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1277270508' post='695857'] You're not yelling, you just have your Billy Mays button on. [/quote] [color="#008000"]Awww, I love billy mazing it up on the boards. At least we can make fun of him sense he's dead now. [/color]
Sangome Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 (edited) [b][size="7"][color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]AHH HOLY CRAP ALL CAPS YAY WOO IT'S LIKE I'M SCREAMING IN YOUR HEAD!!!![/font][/color][/size][/b] [quote name='Botar' date='23 June 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1277270644' post='695858'] [color="#008000"]Awww, I love billy mazing it up on the boards. At least we can make fun of him sense he's dead now. [/color] [/quote] Edited June 23, 2010 by Vivian
chibi-master Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 [quote name='Botar' date='23 June 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1277270644' post='695858'] [color="#008000"]Awww, I love billy mazing it up on the boards. At least we can make fun of him sense he's dead now. [/color] [/quote] Chibi used Thunder! It's super effective! Awww, heck yeah! I love this Pikachu theme for the summer! I'm going to draw myself in Pikachu cosplay! Heck, maybe I'll actually cosplay as a Pikachu...
Botar Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master' date='23 June 2010 - 01:28 AM' timestamp='1277270903' post='695860'] Chibi used Thunder! It's super effective! Awww, heck yeah! I love this Pikachu theme for the summer! I'm going to draw myself in Pikachu cosplay! Heck, maybe I'll actually cosplay as a Pikachu... [/quote] Botar is a ground type, it's actually ineffective Botar uses earthquake! It's super effective!
Skye Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 (edited) Stephanie uses Tail Whip. Botar's defenses are lowered. It's super effective! Edited June 23, 2010 by Stephanie
CaNz Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 [quote name='Botar' date='22 June 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1277271094' post='695861'] Botar is a ground type, it's actually ineffective Botar uses earthquake! It's super effective! [/quote] [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/pikachu-flying.jpg[/IMG] since this is one of the pics i used youu might as well use fly to try and negate the damage.
eleanor Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 (edited) [SIZE=7]YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THIS UNLESS IT'S ABOUT SOCCER LETS GO [color="#FF0000"]USA[/color] [color="#000080"]USA[/color] [color="#FF0000"]USA[/color] [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2yw7dhj.jpg[/img] [/SIZE] [quote name='mapthesoul.' date='23 June 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1277268452' post='695853'] [size="7"][font="Garamond"]MMMM YEAH YOU HUG IT OUT, SPAIN. YOU HUG IT OUT. MY FAVOURITE PART OF THEIR GAMES, OUTSIDE OF THEM SCORING/WINNING IS THE END WHEN THEY ALL TAKE OFF THEIR SHIRTS. TOO MUCH GOODLOOKING IN ONE PLACE, I TELL YOU HWAT.[/font] [/size] [/quote] [SIZE=7]OH YEAHHHH [img]http://i45.tinypic.com/21blw82.jpg[/img][/size] Edited June 23, 2010 by eleanor
chibi-master Posted June 23, 2010 Posted June 23, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='23 June 2010 - 02:37 AM' timestamp='1277275078' post='695869'] [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/pikachu-flying.jpg[/IMG] since this is one of the pics i used youu might as well use fly to try and negate the damage. [/quote] You. Are. Awesome! The foe Botar's attack doesn't affect Chibi! Chibi used Silly Face! Foe Botar fainted! So if I'm a newly-evolved Pikachu... What are Stephanie, CaNz and Botar?
Skye Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 You can't be Pikachu! I'm Pikachu... I thought you were the the... [suddenly forgot the name] the ferret thing! And stans on 'is tail! [makes vague hand motions] Or Slowpoke. Something. But... but not Pikachu!
Botar Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 (edited) [color="#008000"]Kyle uses Arceyus! Arceyus uses Draco Meteor! Chibi is Dead! not fainted! DEAD! Not really cause pokemon don't die. if i'm a pokemon, i'm probably Magmar, no, Pincer! Yeah, i'm totally Pincer! [/color] Edited June 24, 2010 by Botar
chibi-master Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 [quote name='Stephanie' date='23 June 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1277338501' post='695895'] You can't be Pikachu! I'm Pikachu... I thought you were the the... [suddenly forgot the name] the ferret thing! And stans on 'is tail! [makes vague hand motions] Or Slowpoke. Something. But... but not Pikachu! [/quote] Sentret? Nope. I am quite obviously a Pikachu. Are we both Pikachus then? Cool! Eeewww... Botar is a snippity bug... I do not like those...
Botar Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 (edited) [quote name='chibi-master' date='23 June 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1277344961' post='695899'] Sentret? Nope. I am quite obviously a Pikachu. Are we both Pikachus then? Cool! Eeewww... Botar is a snippity bug... I do not like those... [/quote] [color="#008000"]You hurt my feelings. [/color] Edited June 24, 2010 by Botar
chibi-master Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 [quote name='Botar' date='23 June 2010 - 10:32 PM' timestamp='1277346744' post='695902'] [color="#008000"]You hurt my feelings. [/color] [/quote] Well, I may not like Pinsir, but you're an awesome big brother! *hug* Apple pie. Yes. Yes. Yes.
Botar Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 [color="#008000"]Thanks Chibi! *hug* I just got done watching the first two episodes of Lucky Star, and it, was, GREAT! [/color]
CaNz Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master' date='23 June 2010 - 08:54 AM' timestamp='1277308463' post='695883'] So if I'm a newly-evolved Pikachu... What are Stephanie, CaNz and Botar? [/quote] this one pretty much sums me up [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/shucks.jpg[/IMG]
chibi-master Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='23 June 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1277351491' post='695908'] this one pretty much sums me up [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/shucks.jpg[/IMG] [/quote] That is beyond adorable. I can't tell if I'm sleepy or not... Well, I guess I'm not really sleepy until I can count the rings under my eyes, sooo...
Botar Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 (edited) [img]http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/cards/sw/big/sw_59_pinsir.jpg[/img] So, Pikachu, Shuckle, And Pinsir. Best, team, ever! Edited June 24, 2010 by Botar
Recommended Posts