OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Allamorph' date='21 June 2010 - 02:39 AM' timestamp='1277102350' post='695715']
[font="Calibri"]I'm not sure The Internet is such a great place to look for any form of an emotional support group, actually. It doesn't require a lot of sincerity to type *hug*, after all, and I think sincerity's kind of the more important factor.[/font]
[/quote]
Agreed. There's nothing like getting that comfort you need from people surrounding you (or something of that nature). The only type of emotional thingy I use the internet for is venting/ranting (for the most, and even though it's bad for you I hold a lot in, almost too much and people wouldn't even know it), and even that don't work majority of the times. Need physical stuff to take anger out on. Man, I'd love to get back into martial arts. Sparring never felt any better during those days, of course I never lost my temper in it either.. :) Perhaps after I graduate and find work, I'd get back in it if I'm able to squeeze it into my schedule.

[size="2"][/size][quote name='Allamorph' date='21 June 2010 - 08:39 AM' timestamp='1277102350' post='695715']
[font="Calibri"]I'm not sure The Internet is such a great place to look for any form of an emotional support group, actually. It doesn't require a lot of sincerity to type *hug*, after all, and I think sincerity's kind of the more important factor.[/font]
[/quote]

[color="#000080"][font="Garamond"]So very true. The advice that the internet can give you is hit and miss. People hear what they want if you come across as less than "OMG YOU POOR BABY!" on the internet, then you're being a cold,heartless bastard.

Not that it doesn't matter to me, but I think you're a little too young to let heartbreak getcha down Steph. You're still maturing as a person yourself. Relationships are damn hard when you have to find yourself *and* learn about another person's idiosyncracies and how they match up with you as a person.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Stephanie' date='21 June 2010 - 06:09 AM' timestamp='1277093369' post='695708']
So I still have no idea about whether or not I'm giving up guys.

Hmm.
[/quote]

[b]Hopefully this will help you make up your mind.[/b]

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/9i8euf.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Stephanie' date='21 June 2010 - 02:51 PM' timestamp='1277146294' post='695745']
Korey is EVERYBODIES big brother! :D
[/quote]

Well, good. He and Botar are hired. And CaNz may wait until he's invited back in for the family reunion, because I guess you just can't fire and replace your siblings. You [i]may[/i], however, lock them outside while the family reunion is going on.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='21 June 2010 - 11:26 AM' timestamp='1277144779' post='695743']
<_<
Hey, Korey, interested in being my new big brother?
[/quote]

oh please... like thats the worste thing i have ever said... plus its my job to tease you.... i'd just punch anyone else who does it.

[quote name='CaNz' date='21 June 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1277169360' post='695767']
oh please... like thats the worste thing i have ever said... plus its my job to tease you.... i'd just punch anyone else who does it.
[/quote]
Fine, you're invited back. Now would you please punch this jerk in my Global class? He made my friend cry. Then she told me, and I'm a sympathetic crier, sooo...

I'm trying to choose some books from my summer reading list, and I think so far that I'll at least read [u]The Secret Life of Bees[/u] since I heard it's really good. I'm debating on whether or not to read [u]The Book Thief[/u] and a book by Jack London with a title that slips my mind...

[quote name='chibi-master' date='21 June 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1277173125' post='695775']
Fine, you're invited back. Now would you please punch this jerk in my Global class? He made my friend cry. Then she told me, and I'm a sympathetic crier, sooo...

I'm trying to choose some books from my summer reading list, and I think so far that I'll at least read [u]The Secret Life of Bees[/u] since I heard it's really good. I'm debating on whether or not to read [u]The Book Thief[/u] and a book by Jack London with a title that slips my mind...
[/quote]

[color="#008000"]You're going to let this bully boss you around, Chibi? He's begging you, for crying out loud! I'll be you're cooler older brother.

Take that CaNz!
[/color]

Allamorph, would you like to be the uncle that's always reading at family reunions instead of visiting with people? :) I know you might not want to take part in this silliness, but it just seemed to fit you, sooo...

I just talked to an old friend over the phone. His voice has gotten deeper and he's taller than me now. But I still have the better grades, at least! B)

[quote name='Lilt' date='21 June 2010 - 02:59 PM' timestamp='1277146788' post='695748']
[b]Hopefully this will help you make up your mind.[/b]

[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/9i8euf.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

[img]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee20/OmegatheRobot/dance7.gif[/img]

[quote name='chibi-master']Allamorph, would you like to be the uncle that's always reading at family reunions instead of visiting with people? :) I know you might not want to take part in this silliness, but it just seemed to fit you, sooo...[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]No, but I'll be [url="http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/10/128811643796976572.jpg"][COLOR=Blue]this[/COLOR][/url] guy.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph' date='22 June 2010 - 01:47 AM' timestamp='1277185668' post='695789']
[FONT=Calibri]No, but I'll be [url="http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/10/128811643796976572.jpg"][COLOR=Blue]this[/COLOR][/url] guy.[/FONT]
[/quote]
Sir, have I ever mentioned that you are my hero?

2:15 a.m. and I have an exam tomorrow morning! :o

[quote name='Botar' date='21 June 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1277174617' post='695776']
[color="#008000"]You're going to let this bully boss you around, Chibi? He's begging you, for crying out loud! I'll be you're cooler older brother.

Take that CaNz!
[/color]
[/quote]
one: no way your cooler than Chibi... so thats out already.
two: I dont pick on people weaker then me... i only beat up on people that can take it(exceptions will be made for jerks that mess with my sis... those, i will punch)
three: I wasnt begging... more like reminding her that i drink a lot and its a disease... called having too much fun disorder... and it makes me say weird things sometimes.

[quote name='CaNz'][quote name='Botar']

Take that CaNz!
[/color]
[/quote]

two: I dont pick on people weaker then me... i only beat up on people that can take it(exceptions will be made for jerks that mess with my sis... those, i will punch)
three: I wasnt begging... more like reminding her that i drink a lot and its a disease... called having too much fun disorder... and it makes me say weird things sometimes. [/quote]

Psh. Dudes, Foreman beats both of you. (Pssst! CaNz, I think he was saying he'd be a cooler older brother than you, not a cooler person than me.)

Last exam and therefore last day of school!!! ._____. Edited by chibi-master

[quote name='CaNz' date='22 June 2010 - 03:27 AM' timestamp='1277191641' post='695793']
three: I wasnt begging... more like reminding her that i drink a lot and its a disease... called having too much fun disorder... and it makes me say weird things sometimes.
[/quote]

[color="#008000"]You needs to get your stuff strait man, I was kiddin around for one by sayin i'd be a cooler big brother than you, like Chibi said.

Any ways, I to suffer having way to much fun disorder, but try not to react as harsh, were all friends here...

Except for Allamorph.<_<
[/color] Edited by Botar

[quote name='chibi-master' date='21 June 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1277144779' post='695743']
<_<
Hey, Korey, interested in being my new big brother?
[/quote]

[color="#000080"][size="2"][font="Garamond"]Sure. I heckle you enough by now to be considered your brother [/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Korey' date='22 June 2010 - 01:38 PM' timestamp='1277228291' post='695813']
[color="#000080"][size="2"][font="Garamond"]Sure. I heckle you enough by now to be considered your brother [/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! :)

Also... *swats Botar* Leave Allamorph alone!

It's finally summer vacation... :mellow:

[quote name='eleanor' date='22 June 2010 - 02:48 PM' timestamp='1277239739' post='695818']
[size=7]MY BBS ARGENTINA AND SOUTH KOREA GOING TO THE KNOCKOUT ROUNDS STEP AWAY STEP AWAY
I WENT TO WORK AT 7 AM TO WATCH THIS GAME[/SIZE]
[/quote]

[size="7"][font="Garamond"]THE SPAM MUST CARRY ON INTO OTHER THREADS
I WATCHED THE SK/NIGERIA GAME AND THE GRE/ARG GAME AT THE SAME TIME
TOO MUCH VUVUZELAS. WAY TOO MUCH.

BUT YAAAAY SOUTH KOREA[/size]
[size="1"]my bbs Spain better make it in, too.

Ummm. Yeah :D[/font][/size] Edited by mapthesoul.