OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[FONT=Calibri]She's right, you know. I am terribly fond of sunshine and bubbles, my favorite animal is the unicorn because it is so dazzlingly white and pure and unreachable and if you have no idea what sarcasm is then you should retire from the human race because sooner or later I'm going to piss you off and you're going to think it is my fault.

It will be, of course.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph' date='19 June 2010 - 10:17 PM' timestamp='1277000264' post='695643']
[FONT=Calibri]She's right, you know. I am terribly fond of sunshine and bubbles, my favorite animal is the unicorn because it is so dazzlingly white and pure and unreachable and if you have no idea what sarcasm is then you should retire from the human race because sooner or later I'm going to piss you off and you're going to think it is my fault.

It will be, of course.[/FONT]
[/quote]
[color="#008000"]Geese, such a constant downer, and whats wrong with sunshine?[/color]

[quote name='Botar'][color="#008000"]Geese,....[/color][/quote]
[center][img]http://www.calliebowdish.com/Birds/CanadaGeeseCOPR111905_2228.jpg[/img]

[left][font="Calibri"]Also, that was quick.[/font]
[/left][/center] Edited by Allamorph

[quote name='Allamorph' date='19 June 2010 - 10:45 PM' timestamp='1277001945' post='695645']
[center][img]http://www.calliebowdish.com/Birds/CanadaGeeseCOPR111905_2228.jpg[/img]

[left][font="Calibri"]Also, that was quick.[/font]
[/left][/center]
[/quote]
[color="#008000"]What, you thought I meant to say jeez? I tricked the grammar NAZI!!!

HAHAHAHAHA![/color]

[quote name='Allamorph' date='19 June 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1277003037' post='695650']
[font="Calibri"]I don't think it would matter much whether or not it happened to be sunny, actually. Birds'll crap just the same. =P[/font]
[/quote]

well.. you cant see it coming at night... so the fear isnt there... dose anyone have school memories of running from flocks of birds flying overhead? it was as if panic sweapt over the entire school community.

[color="#008000"][color="#008000"][/color][/color][quote name='CaNz' date='19 June 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1277002843' post='695649']
ummm so you dont like sunshine because if you look up birds poop on you?
thats what i got... and i could agree with it.
[/quote]
I just think Allamorph had a traumatic experience with birds S**Ting on em as a young lad.

So apparently there [i][b]is[/b][/i] such a thing as Twinkies expiring. Of course, I couldn't tell until I'd already eaten it, seeing as it tasted just like a regular, non-expired Twinkie. I had since been sick to my stomach, but I'm better now. :)

Old 70's and 80's cartoons on Boomerang are blowing my mind right now with their tendency to make no sense whatsoever... :blink:

[quote name='chibi-master' date='20 June 2010 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1277010261' post='695659']
So apparently there [i][b]is[/b][/i] such a thing as Twinkies expiring. Of course, I couldn't tell until I'd already eaten it, seeing as it tasted just like a regular, non-expired Twinkie. I had since been sick to my stomach, but I'm better now. :)

Old 70's and 80's cartoons on Boomerang are blowing my mind right now with their tendency to make no sense whatsoever... :blink:
[/quote]
[color="#008000"]Did ya see speed racer?[/color]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='19 June 2010 - 05:08 AM' timestamp='1276916919' post='695580']
Also, bad news from my friend. He's sick. He never gets sick. I'm worried. Can I have a hug? :(
[/quote]

Is it too late for a hug from Lilt? :(

And why is it easier to explain to my boss why I had to quit than texting an explanation to a coworker? D: Edited by Piano Parade

probably because bosses have heard all the reasons before... so its not a stretch... the co-worker is probably new to this and is going through separation anxiety.
I am sure its hard for him/her to let go of you. Edited by CaNz

[quote=Botar]Geese,....[/quote]

[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a224/Pyronezis/Junk/SUPER/GEESEHOWARD.jpg[/IMG]

[color="#000080"][size="2"][font="Garamond"]TOO EASY!

Also, happy Father's day to all the Fajah's out there.[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Piano Parade' date='20 June 2010 - 02:08 AM' timestamp='1277014122' post='695665']
Is it too late for a hug from Lilt? :(
[/quote]

It's NEVER too late for hugs, deary! :)

So apparently I sliced up my knee yesterday without realizing. Then I jumped into a chlorine treated pool. Open wounds and chlorine create a stupendous burning sensation that lets you know that you've been injured.

Everything hurts from the belt testing yesterday... I can barely walk, the burning in my leg muscles is so bad...

[quote name='chibi-master' date='20 June 2010 - 07:04 PM' timestamp='1277085887' post='695703']
Everything hurts from the belt testing yesterday...
[/quote]

why does this sound wrong to me? x[u]_[/u]X

[quote name='Stephanie' date='20 June 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1277093369' post='695708']
So I still have no idea about whether or not I'm giving up guys.

Hmm.
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]You don't have to make it out to be such a permanent decision, it shouldn't be. Erryone breaks up sometimes.

Break-ups blow, go enjoy the freedom of singlehood, don't even worry about dudes (or ladies for that matter), and let what happens, just happen. The thing they say about good stuff like that happening when you least expect it, is probably true.

Being single rocks.[/font]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='21 June 2010 - 04:04 AM' timestamp='1277085887' post='695703']
It's NEVER too late for hugs, deary! :)

So apparently I sliced up my knee yesterday without realizing. Then I jumped into a chlorine treated pool. Open wounds and chlorine create a stupendous burning sensation that lets you know that you've been injured.

Everything hurts from the belt testing yesterday... I can barely walk, the burning in my leg muscles is so bad...
[/quote]
[b]
Then *HUGS* :)

That sounds really painful too. I hope your leg feels better soon.

Also I couldn't celebrate Father's Day since my dad was out of town. D:[/b] Edited by Piano Parade

[FONT=Calibri]Being nauseous all day sucks. Finding out you're nauseous right as you get into the shower isn't all that fun, either.[/FONT]

[quote name='Stephanie']So I still have no idea about whether or not I'm giving up guys.

Hmm.[/quote]
[font="Calibri"]I'm not sure The Internet is such a great place to look for any form of an emotional support group, actually. It doesn't require a lot of sincerity to type *hug*, after all, and I think sincerity's kind of the more important factor.[/font] Edited by Allamorph