Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I just found the rest of my old PS1 games.

Ape Escape and Spyro. ;-; It's been too long.[/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='mapthesoul.' date='22 June 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1277240558' post='695822']
[size="7"][font="Garamond"]THE SPAM MUST CARRY ON INTO OTHER THREADS
I WATCHED THE SK/NIGERIA GAME AND THE GRE/ARG GAME AT THE SAME TIME
TOO MUCH VUVUZELAS. WAY TOO MUCH.


BUT YAAAAY SOUTH KOREA[/size]
[size="1"]my bbs Spain better make it in, too.

Ummm. Yeah :D[/font][/size]
[/quote]

[SIZE=7]OH WHATS THAT SK GOT SWEET SIXTEEN?

[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2jbqxav.gif[/img]

I BELIEVE IN SPAIN MY BB THEY WILL MAKE IT

[img]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5549/goalcelebnavas1.gif[/img][/size]
Posted (edited)
[font="Calibri"][size="7"]I DON'T KNOW WHAT

WE'RE YELLING ABOUT[/size][/font]

[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/situationalz/brick.jpg[/img]


[font="Calibri"][size="7"]LOUD NOISES


[/size][/font] Edited by Allamorph
Posted
[quote name='eleanor' date='22 June 2010 - 04:08 PM' timestamp='1277244528' post='695825']
[SIZE=7]

I BELIEVE IN SPAIN MY BB THEY WILL MAKE IT

[img]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5549/goalcelebnavas1.gif[/img][/size]
[/quote]
[size="7"][font="Garamond"]MMMM YEAH YOU HUG IT OUT, SPAIN. YOU HUG IT OUT.
MY FAVOURITE PART OF THEIR GAMES, OUTSIDE OF THEM SCORING/WINNING IS THE END WHEN THEY ALL TAKE OFF THEIR SHIRTS.
TOO MUCH GOODLOOKING IN ONE PLACE, I TELL YOU HWAT.[/font]
[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' date='23 June 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1277270508' post='695857']
You're not yelling, you just have your Billy Mays button on.
[/quote]

[color="#008000"]Awww, I love billy mazing it up on the boards.

At least we can make fun of him sense he's dead now.
[/color]
Posted (edited)
[b][size="7"][color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]AHH HOLY CRAP ALL CAPS YAY WOO IT'S LIKE I'M SCREAMING IN YOUR HEAD!!!![/font][/color][/size][/b]

[quote name='Botar' date='23 June 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1277270644' post='695858']
[color="#008000"]Awww, I love billy mazing it up on the boards.

At least we can make fun of him sense he's dead now.
[/color]
[/quote]

:angry: Edited by Vivian
Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='23 June 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1277270644' post='695858']
[color="#008000"]Awww, I love billy mazing it up on the boards.

At least we can make fun of him sense he's dead now.
[/color]
[/quote]

Chibi used Thunder! It's super effective! :angry:

Awww, heck yeah! I love this Pikachu theme for the summer! I'm going to draw myself in Pikachu cosplay! Heck, maybe I'll actually cosplay as a Pikachu...
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='23 June 2010 - 01:28 AM' timestamp='1277270903' post='695860']
Chibi used Thunder! It's super effective! :angry:

Awww, heck yeah! I love this Pikachu theme for the summer! I'm going to draw myself in Pikachu cosplay! Heck, maybe I'll actually cosplay as a Pikachu...
[/quote]

Botar is a ground type, it's actually ineffective

Botar uses earthquake! It's super effective!
Posted (edited)
Stephanie uses Tail Whip. Botar's defenses are lowered. It's super effective! Edited by Stephanie
Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='22 June 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1277271094' post='695861']
Botar is a ground type, it's actually ineffective

Botar uses earthquake! It's super effective!
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/pikachu-flying.jpg[/IMG]
since this is one of the pics i used youu might as well use fly to try and negate the damage.
Posted (edited)
[SIZE=7]YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THIS UNLESS IT'S ABOUT SOCCER

LETS GO

[color="#FF0000"]USA[/color]
[color="#000080"]USA[/color]
[color="#FF0000"]USA[/color]

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2yw7dhj.jpg[/img]
[/SIZE]

[quote name='mapthesoul.' date='23 June 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1277268452' post='695853']
[size="7"][font="Garamond"]MMMM YEAH YOU HUG IT OUT, SPAIN. YOU HUG IT OUT.
MY FAVOURITE PART OF THEIR GAMES, OUTSIDE OF THEM SCORING/WINNING IS THE END WHEN THEY ALL TAKE OFF THEIR SHIRTS.
TOO MUCH GOODLOOKING IN ONE PLACE, I TELL YOU HWAT.[/font]
[/size]
[/quote]

[SIZE=7]OH YEAHHHH
[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/21blw82.jpg[/img][/size] Edited by eleanor
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='23 June 2010 - 02:37 AM' timestamp='1277275078' post='695869']
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/pikachu-flying.jpg[/IMG]
since this is one of the pics i used youu might as well use fly to try and negate the damage.
[/quote]

You. Are. Awesome! The foe Botar's attack doesn't affect Chibi! Chibi used Silly Face! Foe Botar fainted!

So if I'm a newly-evolved Pikachu... What are Stephanie, CaNz and Botar? :mellow:
Posted
You can't be Pikachu! :( I'm Pikachu... I thought you were the the... [suddenly forgot the name] the ferret thing! And stans on 'is tail! [makes vague hand motions] Or Slowpoke. Something. But... but not Pikachu!
Posted (edited)
[color="#008000"]Kyle uses Arceyus! Arceyus uses Draco Meteor! Chibi is Dead! not fainted! DEAD!

Not really cause pokemon don't die.

if i'm a pokemon, i'm probably Magmar, no, Pincer!

Yeah, i'm totally Pincer!
[/color] Edited by Botar
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' date='23 June 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1277338501' post='695895']
You can't be Pikachu! :( I'm Pikachu... I thought you were the the... [suddenly forgot the name] the ferret thing! And stans on 'is tail! [makes vague hand motions] Or Slowpoke. Something. But... but not Pikachu!
[/quote]
Sentret? Nope. I am quite obviously a Pikachu. Are we both Pikachus then? :) Cool!

Eeewww... Botar is a snippity bug... I do not like those...
Posted (edited)
[quote name='chibi-master' date='23 June 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1277344961' post='695899']
Sentret? Nope. I am quite obviously a Pikachu. Are we both Pikachus then? :) Cool!

Eeewww... Botar is a snippity bug... I do not like those...
[/quote]

[color="#008000"]You hurt my feelings. :([/color] Edited by Botar
Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='23 June 2010 - 10:32 PM' timestamp='1277346744' post='695902']
[color="#008000"]You hurt my feelings. :([/color]
[/quote]
:o Well, I may not like Pinsir, but you're an awesome big brother! :( *hug*

Apple pie. Yes. Yes. Yes.
Posted
[color="#008000"]Thanks Chibi! *hug*

I just got done watching the first two episodes of Lucky Star, and it, was, GREAT!
[/color]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='23 June 2010 - 08:54 AM' timestamp='1277308463' post='695883']

So if I'm a newly-evolved Pikachu... What are Stephanie, CaNz and Botar? :mellow:
[/quote]
this one pretty much sums me up
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/shucks.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='23 June 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1277351491' post='695908']
this one pretty much sums me up
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/shucks.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]
That is beyond adorable. :mellow:

I can't tell if I'm sleepy or not... Well, I guess I'm not really sleepy until I can count the rings under my eyes, sooo...
Posted (edited)
[img]http://pokemon.marriland.com/images/cards/sw/big/sw_59_pinsir.jpg[/img]


So, Pikachu, Shuckle, And Pinsir. Best, team, ever! Edited by Botar
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...