OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

Hngh. It is my belief that I passed the algebra exam. I think I did pretty darn well with the multiple choice, but as for the evaluations, expressions and lack of choices, I think I screwed up really badly...

I'm so tired of school. I'm so tired of studying when nothing seems to stick. I want to sleep in and be woken by the afternoon sun.

Also, bad news from my friend. He's sick. He never gets sick. I'm worried. Can I have a hug? :(

So I recently watched Ninja Assassins and I can't really say that I enjoyed it much. From an action point, I thought it was both okay and crappy at the same time (I'm a very tough movie critic). On one hand the effects were decent, but those same effects kind of put me off as well, mainly when it came to these ninja's throwing these stars.... [spoiler]How the heck did that one guy survive that onslaught of stars yet everyone around him was dying...[/spoiler] Garbage. Like I said, I'm very tough on movies, even moreso than videogames and anime/manga. After seeing the Protector quite a few dozens of times I tend to compare most, if not, all my action movies (the ones that associate martial arts into the story) to that movie. So yeah, seeing these effects and whatnot really does nothing for me these days, especially when you can tell wires are being used. >_> Story..... Yeah, I'll get back to you on that. If I've noticed anything, it's that it's more cruel than satisfying.

It was nice to see Sho Kasugi (sp?) after all these years though.

[quote name='Botar' date='18 June 2010 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1276908356' post='695574']
[color="#008000"]Huh, I gots thrown under the proverbial bus by CaNz.

I'll remember that.

Hope you're boy troubles get solved Steph. *hug* [/color]
[/quote]

well.. if it makes you feel any better its been disclosed that i have a huge crush on Taperson. plus i practically got you that hug.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='18 June 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1276916919' post='695580'] Can I have a hug? :(
[/quote]

of course i can give my little sis a hug.
(lotta hugging going on here) Edited by CaNz

[quote name='CaNz' date='19 June 2010 - 01:41 AM' timestamp='1276926082' post='695585']
well.. if it makes you feel any better its been disclosed that i have a huge crush on Taperson. plus i practically got you that hug.

[/quote]
[color="#008000"]Thanks for hooking me up with the hug, it ruled. So did I tell ya I got Metal Gear Solid the Twin Snakes? Games hard as hell.

Oh, and *hugs Chibi*[/color] Edited by Botar

[quote name='Botar' date='18 June 2010 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1276926368' post='695586'][color="#008000"]
Oh, and *hugs Chibi*[/color]
[/quote]

hey! keep your grubby meat-hooks off my little sister!
after all I've done for you? the betrayal!

[quote name='CaNz' date='19 June 2010 - 03:10 AM' timestamp='1276931444' post='695592']
[/quote]
[color="#008000"]Back off mate, they ain't grubby, there just a little dirty, like you! <_< [/color]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='18 June 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1276916919' post='695580']
Hngh. It is my belief that I passed the algebra exam. I think I did pretty darn well with the multiple choice, but as for the evaluations, expressions and lack of choices, I think I screwed up really badly...

I'm so tired of school. I'm so tired of studying when nothing seems to stick. I want to sleep in and be woken by the afternoon sun.

Also, bad news from my friend. He's sick. He never gets sick. I'm worried. Can I have a hug? :(
[/quote]

Of course you can. *Hugs* I know how you feel. I personally have never done well in math. I would say for you to take a nice long nap tomorrow and try not to worry about school. I know better said then done right.

[quote name='Botar' date='19 June 2010 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1276931578' post='695593']
[color="#008000"]Back off mate, they ain't grubby, there just a little dirty, like you! <_< [/color]
[/quote]

calling me mate then talking about how dirty we are? never mind... i was wrong about you.... hugging my sister should be no problem :P

[quote name='CaNz' date='19 June 2010 - 03:40 AM' timestamp='1276933225' post='695597']
calling me mate then talking about how dirty we are? never mind... i was wrong about you.... hugging my sister should be no problem :P
[/quote]
[color="#008000"]You Rule man, Grade-A laughter. [/color]

[quote name='Stephanie' date='18 June 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1276888552' post='695555']
:P Uh huh. Not that girls are much better, but at least I can analyze their brains a bit easier.
[/quote]

[b]That's why me and my friends prefer the term 'Inside Job' instead of lesbians.

Good luck with the boy troubles though Steph. =[

And on an unrelated note, my avatar is back Canz.[/b] Edited by Piano Parade

[quote name='CaNz' date='19 June 2010 - 04:00 AM' timestamp='1276934414' post='695601']
oh yah know after crawling back to my computer in a mushy pile semi-resembling my formal, non-mushy self enough times you figure out whats really important in life.
gay jokes...
[/quote]
[color="#008000"]And thats how ya learn from you're mistakes, gay jokes.[/color]

[quote name='Piano Parade' date='19 June 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1276935345' post='695604']
[b]
And on an unrelated note, my avatar is back CaNz.[/b]
[/quote]
ohmahgoshohmahgoshohmahgosh!!1
you made me so happy Lilt... can i dedicate my life to you or something? im pretty sure its the only thing close enough to what you give me each time i see that avatar.

[quote name='Stephanie' date='19 June 2010 - 02:03 PM' timestamp='1276970599' post='695613']
[gives Chibi lots of hugs]

So, yes. It is official. Boys suck.
[/quote]
[color="#008000"]Darn it, all these years of tryin, *hug*

On a side note, I accidentally stabbed my wrist wile cutting pants into shorts, and I'm starting to get light headed.[/color] Edited by Botar

[font="Calibri"]The has been enough sap in the past page and a half of this thread that I could have made enough syrup to eat six dozen Belgian waffles and still been able to call my plate Lake Butterworth's.[/font] Edited by Allamorph

[quote name='Allamorph' date='19 June 2010 - 01:43 PM' timestamp='1276980181' post='695620']
[font="Calibri"]The has been enough sap in the past page and a half of this thread that I could have made enough syrup to eat six dozen Belgian waffles and still been able to call my plate Lake Butterworth's.[/font]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]That sounds delicious.

Also, I've discovered that playing a game that's over halfway Japanese is actually pretty tolerable with the aid of a couple of guides. It also helps that the game in question is a Tales of the World game, meaning I can both play as Reid Hershel AND have Arche Klein and Leon Magnus backing me up. The cool factor tends to offset the fact that I can understand nothing.[/font]

[quote name='Allamorph' date='19 June 2010 - 01:43 PM' timestamp='1276980181' post='695620']
[font="Calibri"]The has been enough sap in the past page and a half of this thread that I could have made enough syrup to eat six dozen Belgian waffles and still been able to call my plate Lake Butterworth's.[/font]
[/quote]

your just jealous cause chibi is getting all the hugs.
...im sure shed give you one if you asked nicely. ;]

[quote name='CaNz' date='19 June 2010 - 03:10 AM' timestamp='1276931444' post='695592']
[/quote]
Can someone give CaNz a medal icon or something by his username? 'Cause he just made my day. No, wait, make that month. Seriously, best big brother EVER. He could only be outdone by Kamina.

I got my brown belt today after 2 and a half hours of torture. Everything hurts, but I'm the happiest brown belt alive!

My friend says he's doing better. I'm not sure I believe him, but I'd like to hope he's telling the truth.

EDIT: CaNz, he gets hugs whether he asks or not, silly! I'm pretty sure he carries around a cattle prod by now, just in case. Edited by chibi-master

So, I have a sense of closure. It still hurts, but I don't feel so lost anymore. Hurrah for 2AM phone calls and ranting and finally talking things through.

Oh and [draws chibi, botar, and canz into an epic hug - and allamorph, just for soft fluffy squish factor]

[FONT=Calibri]It ticks me off when hosts of shows on the freaking Food Network can't be bothered to pronounce something as simple as [i]pico de gallo[/i] correctly. I could understand if it was something like Etruscan, but we live north of an entire continent and a half that speaks dialectual variants of the language. It's by no means dead, and by no means difficult.

And people wonder why Americans are stereotyped as ignorant.[/FONT]

[quote name='gallowsCalibrator' date='19 June 2010 - 10:32 PM' timestamp='1276997530' post='695637']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I think the sap just fermented.

Yep, now it's cheese.[/font]
[/quote]
....sap turns into cheese? I thought it turned into syrup...

[quote name='Allamorph' date='14 October 2009 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1255558177' post='685299']
[FONT=Calibri]I am terribly squishy.[/FONT]
[/quote]

He admits that he's awesome to hug! I spent the last 23 minutes sorting through this thread for that quote, so I feel satisfied.

Pistachios. I have many.