OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Allamorph' date='11 June 2010 - 07:36 PM' timestamp='1276281404' post='695092']
[FONT=Calibri]HOLY CRAP YOU HAVE COCKATIELS

=O[/FONT]
[/quote]

Four of zem. :P

[IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h122/AxelAlloy2/Stiny-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h122/AxelAlloy2/Lil_Stiny_1_by_axelalloy-1.jpg[/IMG]

This is the female I was outside with. Her name's Stiny. Edited by Axel Alloy

[quote name='Axel Alloy' date='11 June 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1276291165' post='695096']
[IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h122/AxelAlloy2/Stiny-1.jpg[/IMG]

This is the female I was outside with. Her name's Stiny.
[/quote]

I... I want a cockatiel... :o

Last day of school, but English was the best. My teacher gave the class three choices:

1) Watch the World Cup thing on the television
2) Watch a review thing on English terms
3) Let me take control of the class (I had irked her the day before yesterday and she suggested that I try to do her job.)

All the boys were desperately waving their hands, but they were not the majority. No one wanted to watch the review video. Almost everyone wanted to hand themselves over to me but the boys who wanted to watch the World Cup. I was granted leadership and stood in front of the class. My first declaration as master of their fates: Turn on the television to watch the World Cup while eating candy and signing yearbooks. Then I dumped two bags of candy on the front table. All the boys thanked the heck out of me for demanding the television be turned on while the rest of the class thanked me for the candy and free time.

That made me feel like a good person. :)

[quote name='Magus' date='11 June 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1276308166' post='695109']
Soccer.... Eww...
[/quote]

Wrong.
Should be [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkIGO2UA-u8"]GOOOOO[/url] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63XeH5q8aKM&feature=related"]OOOOO[/url] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzihn2msbKg&feature=related"]OOOAAALLLLLLLL[/url] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nRLUQWzfyI"]!!!!!!![/url]

you can watch it chibi but i refuse to allow you to play competitive soccer!
it turns cute innocent girls into vicious monsters... and monster girls into abominations. Edited by CaNz

[quote name='CaNz' date='12 June 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1276328034' post='695122']
it turns cute innocent girls into viscous monsters... and monster girls into abominations.
[/quote]
Agreed.

If it was up to me I wouldn't have let you watch it either chibi-master. It does weird things to your head.

[quote name='CaNz' date='12 June 2010 - 03:33 AM' timestamp='1276328034' post='695122']
it turns cute innocent girls into viscous monsters... and monster girls into abominations.
[/quote]

Obviously, the Pichu set is working, because I have never been called a "cute, innocent girl" by ANYONE. Not even when I was a toddler. I must look further into the powers of cute avi/banner sets that give false impressions... >D

Besides, I would never play soccer. I've had far too many foot injuries because of some fights I used to get into when I was too small to sort problems out with words. Playing soccer just irritates those old injuries, from my experiences, and then I'm forced to get them treated again. I prefer dodgeball, actually.

[quote name='CaNz' date='12 June 2010 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1276328034' post='695122']
it turns cute innocent girls into [i][b]viscous[/b][/i] monsters... and monster girls into abominations.
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]I am highly offended at your implication that I am in any way more resistant to flow than the next girl who doesn't play competitive soccer =P[/font]

[quote name='CaNz' date='12 June 2010 - 04:33 AM' timestamp='1276328034' post='695122']
[/quote]

You are implying that I am either a monster or an abomination. T_T You make me sad.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='12 June 2010 - 11:38 AM' timestamp='1276367897' post='695127']
Obviously, the Pichu set is working, because I have never been called a "cute, innocent girl" by ANYONE. Not even when I was a toddler. I must look further into the powers of cute avi/banner sets that give false impressions... >D
[/quote]
well i have seen your actual picture, and anyone as young as you had better be innocent,(i am making a lot of demands of you lately) but i wont disagree with you you. Cute avatars do help. It's why i like Piano Parade so much.

[quote name='mapthesoul.' date='12 June 2010 - 11:42 AM' timestamp='1276368179' post='695128']
[font="Garamond"]I am highly offended at your implication that I am in any way more resistant to flow than the next girl who doesn't play competitive soccer =P[/font]
[/quote] i think with the amount of times i was quoted everyone already saw that typo, but if my spelling irks you your gonna hate my capitalization.

but if your mad about the soccer thing... you probably deep down know that vicious behavior is common in girls competitive soccer... a friend of mine loved playing soccer and did school and league teams (broke many bones because of it) and after every game she would be delighted to show me all the bruises and cuts she got. after that shed go into detail of how she got the girl back. I played soccer for two years, not very long but i get that bruises are common... however getting the person back? that's an exclusive to girls soccer from my experience.

[quote name='Stephanie' date='12 June 2010 - 12:10 PM' timestamp='1276369853' post='695131']
You are implying that I am either a monster or an abomination. T_T You make me sad.
[/quote]
its not to late! you can quit soccer and save yourself! i will help you every step of the way!

and Allamorph, no one where i come from plays lacrosse other than for three weeks in P.E. and tha was probably the most fun i had all year... however many girls have fallen victim to soccer... so if lacrosse is really as bad as you say... its like saying the Peloponnesian war pestilence was worse than black death because the symptomse were worse, even though it only effected a small part of Greece. Edited by CaNz

[quote name='CaNz' date='12 June 2010 - 01:33 PM' timestamp='1276371200' post='695132']

i think with the amount of times i was quoted everyone already saw that typo, but if my spelling irks you your gonna hate my capitalization.

but if your mad about the soccer thing... you probably deep down know that vicious behavior is common in girls competitive soccer... a friend of mine loved playing soccer and did school and league teams (broke many bones because of it) and after every game she would be delighted to show me all the bruises and cuts she got. after that shed go into detail of how she got the girl back. I played soccer for two years, not very long but i get that bruises are common... however getting the person back? that's an exclusive to girls soccer from my experience.
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]I don't think that vicious and competitive are synonymous. Most of the girls I know through club soccer, yeah we are competitive, and we hate losing. But the getting people back bit does go away the longer you play (mostly). It [i]was[/i] common in high school, in fact I recall an incident where I kicked a girl square in the ass with my cleats after she took me down in a crappy tackle, but we grow out of it. It's awesome skill building and learning how to work as part of a team and you just have to play long enough to get out of that be a ginormous a**hole to anyone better than you phase.

So if I was a monster or an abomination for a few years because of it, it's been worth it.
(Ladies, play competitive soccer ;D)[/font]

[quote name='gallowsCalibrator' date='11 June 2010 - 02:45 AM' timestamp='1276238715' post='695077']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]He's right. YOUNG LADY GO TO YOUR ROOM THIS INSTANT. >:|[/font]
[/quote]

but what if I was being really serious and had watched all three of those movies??? :P

[quote name='CaNz' date='12 June 2010 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1276371200' post='695132']

[/quote]

lol yes and obviously this one friend of yours accurately represents all female soccer players, and obviously this means soccer is the worst because it condones vicious GETTING BACK AT PEOPLE. It's not the sport, it's your friend's immaturity, which she will grow out of soon.

Athletic girls are the shit. The good ones know how to tough it out, suck it up and let it all out on the field. Emphasize on the "good ones" Edited by eleanor

[quote name='eleanor' date='12 June 2010 - 05:35 PM' timestamp='1276378505' post='695138']Athletic girls are the shit. The good ones know how to tough it out, suck it up and let it all out on the field. Emphasize on the "good ones"
[/quote]
Heh... Can't disagree with this at all. Not that I like to hit on women or anything but I'd like to have a nice little sparring/wrestling match with one. And even then I'd like a little something like Mr. and Mrs. Smith..... (I know, I'm a little crazy up there :D) No telling what kind of stuff that can lead to. Edited by Magus

[quote name='Vicky' date='12 June 2010 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1276382277' post='695142']
You go away for like a year and everything changes.

Except Allamorph. Why are you and your cats still here?!
[/quote]

[pounce] OMGOMGOMG - Goat! Woman! ASLDKFJGH!!! Where have you been?!

On the note about soccer: I've played soccer off and on my whole life. I agree, some of the girls are ridiculously immature - one team only won the game because they were friends with the ref and the ref refused to believe that me and another girl, lying curled up on the ground at the same time because of sequential kicks to the stomach with the ball, was on purpose. :P

Not bad, going to Uni in September. Have an NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration from work... going to study English & Creative writing, do a few courses in marketing, e-commerce, web design... hopefully [i]do[/i] somet' with it.

It's not called Soccer it's called football anyway =p. 'Cause you kick a ball with your foot. And it's the World Cup so I'm allowed to be a goon about it.

[quote name='Vicky' date='12 June 2010 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1276382277' post='695142']
You go away for like a year and everything changes.

Except Allamorph. Why are you and your cats still here?!
[/quote]

I actually have a post in here asking where you ran off to. I missed you!!! :(

And CaNz, being innocent is defined as being "free from sin, guilt, corruption" and I assure you I am certainly not free from any of that. I can be a good person, I'm sure, but, hey, I'm a teenager. Most teenagers are not innocent, though I thank you for believing in me, "daddy." =P

I just watched Jurassic Park. It was like watching a collage of bad decisions being made... :o Edited by chibi-master

I find it funny that I agreed with CaNz and I get go on my way without another word about football/soccer. Sometimes its good to be quite member on OB. Edited by Cat

okay so not every person is an immature girl that gets into random cat-fights... but it seems like everyone here at least knows of girls who do go crazy during the game.
Why cant every sport be like Ninja Warrior... Now that's a real sporty sport. everyone wants everyone to win... its not about competition, is about accomplishing a task not many people can do.

who cares about the world cup when you got people doing crazy ninja stunts.
(oh and hi Vicky... I just got here a year ago so i musta just missed yah)