Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='30 June 2010 - 11:14 AM' timestamp='1277910879' post='696213']
i'm not saying you don't have it bad Botar... you did ruin a perfectly good pair of sandals as well!
[/quote]

[color="#008000"]There not ruined actually, and I will continue to wear them!

They just have a puncture wound, oddly close to were mine is....
[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='30 June 2010 - 11:34 AM' timestamp='1277912084' post='696215']
[color="#008000"]
They just have a puncture wound, oddly close to were mine is....
[/color]
[/quote]

Oddly? Didn't you say that the ground turner went through your sandal and then your foot? So shouldn't it make sense that the hole is near your wound?
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='30 June 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1277949501' post='696241']
Oddly? Didn't you say that the ground turner went through your sandal and then your foot? So shouldn't it make sense that the hole is near your wound?
[/quote]

[color="#008000"]It went through my foot, then the sandal, I put all of my 205 pounds on the foot plate and it drove the ground turner through my foot, on top, then went through the bottom of my foot, and continued through the sandal, then the ground. A very painless experiences, believe it or not, it just hurts really bad now. [/color]
Posted
[b]I don't think I can sleep tonight after that mental image. :blink:

Thinking good thoughts, I did get an unexpected check in the mail today. :biggrin: [/b]
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Nintendo's got Mario Tennis for the N64 on the Virtual Console now! I loved that game so so much as a kid...I hope I can get it soon. ;3;

Also new Speed Gamers stream starting tonight! Jubilee! Exclamation points![/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Lilt' date='30 June 2010 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1277953314' post='696245']
[b]I don't think I can sleep tonight after that mental image. :blink:

Thinking good thoughts, I did get an unexpected check in the mail today. :biggrin: [/b]
[/quote]

[color="#008000"]Yah like that imagery don't yah Lilt? Think about the sound it made, *ewww*[/color]
Posted (edited)
For some reason I find it funny. If I had been there probably would have been grossed out but still laughing. Then I would have drag you to the car and take you to hospital still laughing. I have terrible since of humor though. Edited by Cat
Posted
[quote name='Cat' date='01 July 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1277957823' post='696254']
For some reason I find it funny. If I had been there probably would have been grossed out but still laughing. Then I would have drag you to the car and take you to hospital still laughing. I have terrible since of humor though.
[/quote]

[color="#008000"]Well, when it happened, I yelled, "Dude! it went all the way through!" Then walked up to the porch and bled for a wile till my friend took me to the hospital. We laughed the whole way there.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='01 July 2010 - 01:40 AM' timestamp='1277962800' post='696263']
i can believe that... i am STILL laughing at your painful misfortune.

I learned how to play "little buster"
[/quote]

[color="#008000"]You're the best CaNz! *jerk*[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' date='01 July 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1278026892' post='696279']
[center][img]http://cheezfailbooking.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/ee859deb-5430-496c-b60f-f4fd06740181.jpg[/img]
[/center]
[/quote]

but I am married to Jacob Black's abs
Posted
i actually read the first twilight book... mostly because Steven King made fun of it and because it was short.
not the worst decision i ever made... but its up there... however the twilight books do beat steven kings horrible romance stores in my opinion (as if writing the experience of love is hard to do or something) though at least steven king can write other aspects well, like a interesting plot, good action and creative style...
for creating likable charicters im just gonna give it to twilight since the female world 14 and down are in love with them.
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' date='01 July 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1278026892' post='696279']
[center][img]http://cheezfailbooking.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/ee859deb-5430-496c-b60f-f4fd06740181.jpg[/img]
[/center]
[/quote]

That was true literary art, i'm actually crying cause it's so beautiful, and true.
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' date='01 July 2010 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1278028493' post='696281']
[FONT=Calibri]Didn't say nothin' about the abs. You can keep those.[/FONT]
[/quote]

oh sweet joy and jubilation!
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' date='01 July 2010 - 04:28 PM' timestamp='1278026892' post='696279']
[center][img]http://cheezfailbooking.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/ee859deb-5430-496c-b60f-f4fd06740181.jpg[/img]
[/center]
[/quote]

Thank You, this is just what I need to cheer myself up today. Sadly I have read all the books and wished I had not. The only thing I like of twilight is the graphic novel. It as some really beautiful images in it.
Posted
[quote name='Cat' date='01 July 2010 - 08:19 PM' timestamp='1278029970' post='696286']
The only thing I like of twilight is the graphic novel. It as some really beautiful images in it.
[/quote]


[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/r26ted.jpg[/img]
Posted (edited)
Plus the graphic novel was a gift from my sister after telling me I was basically the worst older sister in the world. That I was *****, ***, ****, ****** and whole lot more. She was trying to say she was sorry I guess or insult me some more I don't know which. I didn't waste any of my own money on it. My younger sister is completely addicted and I can't get her to leave me alone about it now. Edited by Cat
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' date='01 July 2010 - 02:51 PM' timestamp='1277988705' post='696269']
So I might have a part time job at a kennel! Whoo! This is much better than my jobless status.
[/quote]

[b]Yay! I hope you get it. I might get a part time job at Pet Smart. Anything would be better than nothing at this point.

@Botar: What is 'Shoddy Battle'?[/b]
Posted
I like being able to create characters in games rather than sticking with standard ones! Today I created an extreme environmentalist with green hair and eyes, all limbs, her height and weight set to the smallest settings and no shoes. I decided that she gave up eating animals or plants and somehow learned to use photosynthesis.

Why is it so cold outside?! It's summer! :wacko:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...